It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by guavas
Imma play devil's advocate here and put myself in Obama's shoes. (hey, look at that, I'm a constitutional expert - yay).

Anyway, if I were him, and people were clamoring for my CLB, I would roll my eyes and bury my head in a facepalm because I'm damned either way. If I don't release it, those asking for it will think I'm hiding something. And if I do, the same people will just claim fraud anyway.

"We want your birth certificate! Not showing it? What are you hiding??"

"Oh, your birth certificate - that thing we've been asking for? Well, it's obviously forged, because it's coming from the very source we distrust already."

To be fair, how's the guy supposed to win? All of his exits seem to be welded shut.

Ergo, I think this is about something other than his birth certificate.

Exactly, its about money

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Hard not to focus on that line when it comes from subjects like this. Nothing is confirmed that this "investigation" (that is only being done to sell the story) is right. Yet already people are calling for obamas death. That doesnt seem extreme to you??? This investigation is being sold as an ebook. thats how youll find out their "sources" and methods. That doesnt wreak of scam to you?

While I understand your point...what if I were to offer you a list of people that make a living off of reporting about the president....writing books about the president....etc....see where this is going?

Of course there is profit in report, writing, etc...about the president...and certainly when the new is controversial!

I see your point...do you see mine?

Of course there is a scam...there always is...but what is the scam...and why is it happening?

That is the nuts and bolts of this!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by atomicn
reply to post by jerryznv

If you did then I will be contacting the fbi shortly about your post. If any other fellow ATS poster sees this type of post just head over too tips.fbi.gov...

Or if you like go call your regional FBI office. You might be put on hold; just wait couple minutes and tell someone is calling for Obama death. The only idiot will be the one who posted that and have the local police/FBI knocking on their door asking questions.

Again our tax dollars fund these services so use them to the full extent.
Are you serious???? Everyone has the right to express what they feel and think! HOW DARE YOU run around like you're the internet police telling us what we can/cannot do here on ATS! What a feakin cry baby! A disgrace to ATS! Grow-up or get out!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Why people continuously forget this single, most immutable fact of the political world is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by guavas
Imma play devil's advocate here and put myself in Obama's shoes. (hey, look at that, I'm a constitutional expert - yay).

Anyway, if I were him, and people were clamoring for my CLB, I would roll my eyes and bury my head in a facepalm because I'm damned either way. If I don't release it, those asking for it will think I'm hiding something. And if I do, the same people will just claim fraud anyway.

"We want your birth certificate! Not showing it? What are you hiding??"

"Oh, your birth certificate - that thing we've been asking for? Well, it's obviously forged, because it's coming from the very source we distrust already."

To be fair, how's the guy supposed to win? All of his exits seem to be welded shut.

Ergo, I think this is about something other than his birth certificate.

Nope it's about that thing he's hiding. His birthcertificate. This couldn't happen to any of the previous Presidents. The only reason I can see why it is happening to this one ? Because it can. I don't know if it should happen ? As per whos hands does this play into ? But it does seem to be happening.
edit on 4-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

If you did then I will be contacting the fbi shortly about your post. If any other fellow ATS poster sees this type of post just head over too tips.fbi.gov...

Or if you like go call your regional FBI office. You might be put on hold; just wait couple minutes and tell someone is calling for Obama death. The only idiot will be the one who posted that and have the local police/FBI knocking on their door asking questions.

Are you serious???? Everyone has the right to express what they feel and think! HOW DARE YOU run around like you're the internet police telling us what we can/cannot do here on ATS! What a feakin cry baby! A disgrace to ATS! Grow-up or get out!

No one should be talking about killing anyone. What are you in 5th grade? Immature neanderthal...It's pathetic and uncalled for to talk about killing anyone...FFS you have a screw loose.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

The FBI only deals with domestic cases. Why would you send them a list of potential threats that are abroad? That's the job of the CIA.

They wouldn't...you are correct...let's contact just the FBI...sending the CIA a completely different list!

The point is...this is a conspiracy site...snitch me off to the FBI...really!

Whatever...this is a (another) birth certificate thread...I didn't say "klll"...I said "should be hung"...that doesn't imply that I am going to do anything...only expressing an opinion!

The focus is the report and the birth certificate and the report...hopefully this can be secondary to that...and we can discuss the report a bit more!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

There's a difference. While a person may have to pay for a newspaper subscription or the like it's expected. Arpaio and sites like WND always led people to believe that the report would be made accessible for free. If Arpaio was truly interested in "defending" the Constitution he would have released this report for free as was originally claimed. Instead it is clear that he is more interested in lining his pockets than actually finding out the truth about anything.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Once again America and Arizona especially becomes an Idiocracy under Sheriff Joe and the Drunken Governor Brewer! ALL scans have layers. It's how documents are put into the computer and arranged into components that can be seen on a screen. a computer scan is NOT, I repeat, NOT a photograph or a photocopy...it is a COMPUTER GENERATED IMAGE. This has already been explained by professionals. The document presented by the Whitehouse has a "link" all right, it is a link to to what CREATED the document...what software was used to create it. Hint: NOT PHOTOSHOP. It was scanned into a Mac computer using a Mac Scanner. What people don't understand is that the scanner creates sets of "objects" paper, type, random specks, etc. Then it breaks these down, compresses them so computer memory is not used up, and then re integrates them into a document. This document will have several ocd layers. The computer might see the seal as one type of object, certain letters and numbers and another type of object, color pixels as groups of objects it can render as ONE object.It's normal. Any scanned object naturally has multiple layers.

As for the paper being generated last. Ridiculous! Why? I've "forged" (i.e. made-up...forged means to make something up in order to scam someone...) money by making funny fakes, Billion and Trillion dollar bills, fake certificates, or even when I needed to, REAL certificates. You ALWAYS start with the PAPER first. It's essential to have a proper background! You don't put in the background last! And in the end, when you make a file, YOU FLATTEN IT SO THERE ARE NO MORE LAYERS. Otherwise other people cannot see the image on different computers if I use a PDF or a PSD file. People who are not graphic artists are easily duped by this "ColdCase Posse" co-conspirator TeaBagger Party scoundrel! If a President were going to fake a birth certificate all you need is someone to steal an old copy of an old birth certificate from the files, wash the paper of ink, (EASY with older documents...) construct a printed file that could be transposed onto paper by photographic (not computer) means (i.e. you make a photographed mechanical template or PMT. Then you print the certificate on the paper. Bingo. No layers, looks real. Then you age it and photograph it. Place it in the proper files and voila. you got a forgery! No one would be stupid enough to forge a fifty year old document on a computer! And a forger worth his salt would make a document even an expert would have a hard time showing as a fake.

Now, all this being said, try to remember that there is no reason for a sitting President and commander in chief of the Armed Forces who has access to every intelligence service in the country, to half-ass fake an ID that anyone on the internet would then be able to debunk. As for them having "a person of interest" in the case, BULL#! Bring them forth or shut up! The Sheriff has no jurisdiction to even QUESTION anyone about this case. It is NOT his case to make. It would be a Federal Case. Get it? Sheriff Joe is a con-artist and a vote buyer, and he is a rich 1% A-hole who can't even carry a weapon because of a felony rap! he is not America's Toughest Cop. He is a CONMAN. He's under investigation by the FBI and Treasury and won't comply with any of their requests. He's a dirty cop. Period. Like J. Edgar Hoover, he's covered up his game so long he has every appearance of being "A Good Guy." The real forgery here is Sheriff Joe! He is a fake. And once scrutiny was put on him, he came up with one way after another to take attention off the case against HIM and put it on anyone else! He's out to get Obama out of office. Know why? Because the Feds are going to toss Arpaio's ass into a jail soon. Or else he'll be forced to resign in disgrace like Nixon. Tough on Crime? Bull#! HE IS A CRIMINAL.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'm guessing this may have already been said on one of the million Obama BC threads on ATS, but if this is 'proven' true, we will be seeing a false flag in the immediate future, followed up by the invasion of Iran/Syria to distract the nation away from this huge mess Obama is facing...

Obama must be sweating big time at night.... The guy has secrets, and it looks like these secrets are about to be exposed...

Anyways, nice thread OP... S&F for you
edit on 4-3-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus

No one should be talking about killing anyone. What are you in 5th grade? Immature neanderthal...It's pathetic and uncalled for to talk about killing anyone...FFS you have a screw loose.

Should we get rid of this forum then?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What do you think gets talked about?

I can assure you it is not about birth certificate issues!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

Should we get rid of this forum then?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What do you think gets talked about?

I can assure you it is not about birth certificate issues!

I hope you see it for what it really is someday my friend. Peace be with you. Thanks for your thoughts, good night.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Since everybodys preaching about how great Obama is in this thread lets make a list of his failures.

1.)Obama's the only president to single handedly destroy the U.S. economy.

2.)He alone brought the economy to it's knees with gov't spending, entitlements, regulations, taxes, and debt.

3.)Under his watch the debt has capped 15 trillion dollars and is unrecoverable at this point.

4.)He has spent more money then any president in U.S. history.

5.)Under his watch the debt passed 100% of the GDP for this country. Thats the first time ever to happen.

6.)During his time in office he has built up the debt more then from the time Washington was in office till Bill Clinton.

7.)With his first two years in office he has put more into the debt then 100 U.S. congresses combined.

8.)He wants to raise the debt ceiling another 1.2 trillion.

9.)The auto industry bailout was a total waste of money and only a "temporary fix".

10.)He might of inherited an "okay" economy, but made no effort to improve upon or help aid.

11.)Has ideals of Marxism, so i guess if that flys for you go crazy about him.

12.)He just signed the National Defense Authorization Act, which granted him the power to detain anybody he wants for as long as he wants in the name of "terrorism".

13.) Under his watch thousands of guns made it to the hands of gangs and criminals and are being used to kill American citizens.

14.)He swore and oath to the U.S. Consitution, which he has violated several times.

15.)Invovled America in a war in Libya without congressional approval.

I mean come on you can write a book about this man on what NOT to do.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I've seen this post TOO man times on ATS. I thought this was a place for the people who are intelligent.
Why is this surprising?

If its real or fake, why does it matter?...its not like it will change anything in the government. If it is fake...know that the higher echelon of government knew this years ago and still wanted him in place for a reason, the people spending 2200 hours trying to "expose" him are just wasting their time, as its an exercise in futility.

If its real...still what will it change. He's still only a puppet and can only do so much. Whoever in office, be it Obama, Paul, Romney, or even put Bush back in office...the government is ran by a select few, there is no democracy. People arguing over whats real and whats fake baffles my mind.

I can't believe that ATSers would still be debating this topic, we all know that presidents are only puppets...or do we?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This was picked up last year April already by Infowars - why is this news now?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
I'm guessing this may have already been said on one of the million Obama BC threads on ATS, but if this is 'proven' true, we will be seeing a false flag in the immediate future, followed up by the invasion of Iran/Syria to distract the nation away from this huge mess Obama is facing...

Obama must be sweating big time at night.... The guy has secrets, and it looks like these secrets are about to be exposed...

Anyways, nice thread OP... S&F for you
edit on 4-3-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

I think the most important thing to remember always is something a politician no less brought to light.

" Nothing in politics happens by accident. Doesn't matter what it is, you can bet, it was planned well in advance".

Franklin Delanor Roosevelt 33rd degree Freemason and former POTUS.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88
Since everybodys preaching about how great Obama is in this thread lets make a list of his failures.

1.)Obama's the only president to single handedly destroy the U.S. economy.

2.)He alone brought the economy to it's knees with gov't spending, entitlements, regulations, taxes, and debt.

3.)Under his watch the debt has capped 15 trillion dollars and is unrecoverable at this point.

4.)He has spent more money then any president in U.S. history.

5.)Under his watch the debt passed 100% of the GDP for this country. Thats the first time ever to happen.

6.)During his time in office he has built up the debt more then from the time Washington was in office till Bill Clinton.

7.)With his first two years in office he has put more into the debt then 100 U.S. congresses combined.

8.)He wants to raise the debt ceiling another 1.2 trillion.

9.)The auto industry bailout was a total waste of money and only a "temporary fix".

10.)He might of inherited an "okay" economy, but made no effort to improve upon or help aid.

11.)Has ideals of Marxism, so i guess if that flys for you go crazy about him.

12.)He just signed the National Defense Authorization Act, which granted him the power to detain anybody he wants for as long as he wants in the name of "terrorism".

13.) Under his watch thousands of guns made it to the hands of gangs and criminals and are being used to kill American citizens.

14.)He swore and oath to the U.S. Consitution, which he has violated several times.

15.)Invovled America in a war in Libya without congressional approval.

I mean come on you can write a book about this man on what NOT to do.

1. No Bush started that.

2 Again, bush began the bank bailout, so no.

3 Again , Bush started, Obama continued

4 He has his reasons, unemployment is lowering jobs are gaining..

5 results of the last decade, doesnt happen over night

6 again see above answers

7 youre just repeating yourself

8 thats a decision made by more than just the president

9 Temp fix? Really? GM is now the worlds leading auto company

10 inherited an ok economy??? Thats a joke right?

11 Id go re read what marxism truly is. Marxists surely would disagree with you

12 debatable. thats still being looked into

13 when havent guns reached criminals and when havent criminals killed citizens?

14 uh prove it? so far the supreme court would disagree

15. No he didnt. It wasnt a war. And if he hadnt, obama haters would have said " why didnt you do something about libya???!!!"

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

There's a difference. While a person may have to pay for a newspaper subscription or the like it's expected. Arpaio and sites like WND always led people to believe that the report would be made accessible for free. If Arpaio was truly interested in "defending" the Constitution he would have released this report for free as was originally claimed. Instead it is clear that he is more interested in lining his pockets than actually finding out the truth about anything.

Okay...fair enough...there is a difference...and defending the constitution is a subject of many debates (currently a hot topic with Ron Paul in his campaign) and should be our primary focus!

So if a report is offered up as proof (I use proof lightly here...) that the birth certificate is fake...well then constitutional freedom of speech should allow us to discuss it!

I say simply that if Obama has committed (at the least) fraud on the American people knowingly....then he is guilty of treason...at least....and should face the consequences (what does treason carry as a sentence?)...and nothing more than that!
edit on 4-3-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Did you forget we are on a conspiracy website? If I said that Obama was the antichrist, would it be ok for me to say it was ok to kill him then? People are upset about the way Obama is running our country. Many people vent here. You can’t take everyone serious, and if so, you have some major paranoia issues that need to be looked at by a good psychiatrist…

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join