It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by bknapple32

Why do you keep following them around if you are sick of it?

Because they are plastered all over above top secret. And Im not a close minded person, so I check them out to see if any new and real info has happened. And again, not surprised to see its the exact same info thats been debated on 5 other threads

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I live in Phoenix.. on Friday, I heard some radio talk show hosts saying how this country doesn't need this kind of embarassment right now, and if it was faked (the birth certificate) that they (the talk show hosts) would cover it up. I was thinking, what is wrong with people? No matter if the truth sucks or not, it needs to be known. I personally don't want to live in a world of deception. I'd rather know the truth, even if it sucked, than cover it up.

It's craziness how people defend corruption.

I don't agree with all of Sheriff Arapios' actions, but it seems there is reason to investigate the birth certificate. And whatever Obama has or hasn't done for this country, if he was put in office illegally then it needs to be known and he needs to leave. We just cannot accept corruption, no matter how inconsequential it seems.

edit on 4-3-2012 by yahtzeestone because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2012 by yahtzeestone because: to add last paragraph.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toolatetotalk
Common sense alert

Before you become the president you their are dozens of security checks and back ground checks. Most Americans can't even find their birth certificate or SSN card.

Really? Says who? Did you base that on anything but logic? Yes, it is logical that our government would have done this but sadly I've found no evidence of it at all... and I've looked.

The reason is this: What are the normal procedures in vetting candidates? Leave it up to the states because voting is actually done in the states? Yes, that's the method. Did you know that? So, every state has to vet the candidates they place on their ballots. How many states do this proactively? None. Reactively? All.

That is the whole reason that that Georgia judge summoned Obama last month, because someone protested his name being on the ballot because of eligibility issues.

See how that works? REACTIVE vetting.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Thank you for remaining positive,in this sea of Birthers. it's absolutly incredible to me how americans still want to debate this,when we have so many actual situations to adress.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Regardless of what the writer believed if he does not define the term interpretation is left up the courts. That is the role given to the Judicial Branch by the Constitution. The term natural-born citizen was left vague in the Constitution. That means it is the job of the Judicial Branch to define it. The Judicial Branch has defined it as birthright citizenship. So if you're motivation for arguing this is to defend the Constitution then you will accept the decision given by the Judicial Branch as they were acting in accordance with the role laid out for them in the Constitution.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by the6elf
reply to post by caladonea

Thank you for remaining positive,in this sea of Birthers. it's absolutly incredible to me how americans still want to debate this,when we have so many actual situations to adress.

And so you are one of those that believe being POTUS is above the law? More important issues than illegal activities such as forgery and fraud to become the leader of the, arguably, most powerful country on the planet?

I don't get this mindset at all. It is elitist at best. the POTUS should never be above the law.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Most Americans can't even find their birth certificate or SSN card.

I still have my very old and original documents from 1963.

A Navy tradition is the "me" book. Navy gives us many documents that need to be kept (always keep a copy) and so we all end up with a binder full of documents, certificates, letters.

My old BC is black with white printing. It looks like nothing that could be fabricated easily today. The Prez should have one that looks the same based on the twins BC's that were documented in HI about the same time.

Other ATS thread here with image
edit on 4-3-2012 by kawika because: add quote

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by roadtoad

Originally posted by roadtoad
What is completely new now, is that this is the first time an official american law enforcement agency has investigated the problem, and found evidence that at least two frauds and forgerys have taken place.

Call that same "official American law enforcement agency" and ask them how many laws there are specifically in the country. Ask them if they know how many laws there are in America, a specific number.

Sheriff Arpaio: (602) 876-1801
Chiefs and Commanders: (602) 876-1801
Non- Emergency or (Crime Stop): (602) 876-1011
www.mcso.org...

edit on 4-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: include link inside external quote.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

You can't really be that ignorant can you???.It cost nothing as it was all volunters who did the investigation..I live in AZ and Joe lives in the same town as me and he is a lot of things but dishonest is not one of them..

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars
reply to post by roadtoad

Originally posted by roadtoad
What is completely new now, is that this is the first time an official american law enforcement agency has investigated the problem, and found evidence that at least two frauds and forgerys have taken place.

Call that same "official American law enforcement agency" and ask them how many laws there are specifically in the country. Ask them if they know how many laws there are in America, a specific number.

Sheriff Arpaio: (602) 876-1801
Chiefs and Commanders: (602) 876-1801
Non- Emergency or (Crime Stop): (602) 876-1011
www.mcso.org...

edit on 4-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: include link inside external quote.

What does that have to do with Arpaio investigating forgery and fraud? No one know the exact number of laws in the country. I bet you dollars to donuts that he's investigating this to provide evidence to the different states in order to keep Obama off of the ballot, come November. The states themselves must vet candidates for inclusion on their ballots. If people in the different states question eligibility then it is a state legal matter.
edit on 4/3/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by earthship35

Technically if he even spent a minute at work talking with volunteers regarding this matter it was partly funded by taxpayers. He is paid to do his job not discuss a private investigation.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Confirmed: Law enforcement and the judiciary are chopped full of loons.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by timetothink

The term natural-born citizen was left vague in the Constitution.

How is this vague?

Here's the definition of natural-born.
natural-born
adjective
native-born.

Now let's look up the work native.

na·tive
adjective
being the place or environment in which a person was born or a thing came into being: one's native land.

Now let's look up the word vague and see that it doesn't apply to the term natural-born.
vague
adjective, va·guer, va·guest.
not clearly or explicitly stated or expressed

edit on 3/4/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
No wonder Derpmerica is so backward, and continues to be ever more so, when all they're concerned with is tripe like this.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'm with penny don't we have bigger issues then being lied to by our "president" about his legality to be said "president". They took our jobs!
so now we know and now we get to have it rubbed in our face When he's reelected by penny and the rest of of the sheeple.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

since when does a scanned copy have photoshop layers.

Since the person scanning the document selects the option "Scan to PDF". Those are PDF layers, not photoshop layers. And Photoshop never went near it. The software used was an Apple program on a MAC, not Adobe Photoshop.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Obama or anyone who works for him wouldn't be dumb enough to give out a PhotoShopped document where any average hacker could find layers. Give me a break. Let's say he really wasn't born in the US and he really needed a fake document. He could make one phone to the CIA and they would forge a document that no one would be able to find layers in. It's the digital age people. That "document" could have been real to begin with and some other PhotoShop geek could make his look faked just to trick the retard sheriff.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
It's just as simple as this. The whole matter can easily be resolved within 24 hours! UNSEAL THE RECORDS! I've seen video of the Pres. countless times saying nothing to hide, nothing to fear. Practice what you preach, impostor!

edit on 4-3-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

Yep, that's all he needs to do. The fact that he won't should raise red flags with anyone.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula
Now it is official

From second of March 2012

I’m assuming the only way to get stars on the ats is to create habitual lying threads on obamas birth certificate, and ride Ron Paul’s band wagon…even if it’s a lie and has no conclusive evidence.

Anything for stars, I guess!

I am also assuming the mod that pinned this to the top is either a birther or a republican, don’t understand how lies can reach the top of the page, not understanding.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join