It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

page: 13
152
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

Originally posted by Epirus

Originally posted by Propulsion

Originally posted by atomicn
reply to post by jerryznv
 


If you did then I will be contacting the fbi shortly about your post. If any other fellow ATS poster sees this type of post just head over too tips.fbi.gov...

Or if you like go call your regional FBI office. You might be put on hold; just wait couple minutes and tell someone is calling for Obama death. The only idiot will be the one who posted that and have the local police/FBI knocking on their door asking questions.

Again our tax dollars fund these services so use them to the full extent.
Are you serious???? Everyone has the right to express what they feel and think! HOW DARE YOU run around like you're the internet police telling us what we can/cannot do here on ATS! What a feakin cry baby! A disgrace to ATS! Grow-up or get out!


No one should be talking about killing anyone. What are you in 5th grade? Immature neanderthal...It's pathetic and uncalled for to talk about killing anyone...FFS you have a screw loose.
Did you forget we are on a conspiracy website? If I said that Obama was the antichrist, would it be ok for me to say it was ok to kill him then? People are upset about the way Obama is running our country. Many people vent here. You can’t take everyone serious, and if so, you have some major paranoia issues that need to be looked at by a good psychiatrist…


If you dont understand the difference between insinuating a conspiracy and calling for the president to be killed, then there isnt much to say to you.. moving on




posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
this person is one of the leading contributors to the investigation... doesnt prove anything one way or the other.. but itl raise an eye brow or two





posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv
 


Even if the birth certificate were fake it would be hard to make any charges stick. You would have to prove that Obama actually had a hand in the construction of the forgery to be charged with it. If they were using the charge of fraud as proof that he is not a US citizen then it is impossible to charge him with treason. Treason only applies to a citizens of the country making the charge.

Then you also run into acquiescence. Since it was the responsibility of the states to vet candidates one could argue that since they raised no objection to Obama running for president they acquiesced to him being president. As a result there couldn't really be any kind of legal recourse. He wouldn't be able to run in the election this year but that's about it.



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
 


I can simplify both your guys lists in one simple sentence...

They were both royal F*** ups.......(Obama and Bush)
edit on 4-3-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
this person is one of the leading contributors to the investigation... doesnt prove anything one way or the other.. but itl raise an eye brow or two




It is quite clear that the BC was an obvious fake done to serve one purpose, distraction. They have even ensured that, if you link is accurate, that they would be able to discredit the entire investigation by showing the type of investigators involved. This will end up in a public debate where if you support their findings then you must also by association support child porn e.t.c. The puppet masters are running out of fresh ideas.



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
 


I won't agrue you can believe what you want buddy just showing you the facts. Hes the biggest failure compared to past presidents.



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by jerryznv
 


Even if the birth certificate were fake it would be hard to make any charges stick. You would have to prove that Obama actually had a hand in the construction of the forgery to be charged with it. If they were using the charge of fraud as proof that he is not a US citizen then it is impossible to charge him with treason. Treason only applies to a citizens of the country making the charge.

Then you also run into acquiescence. Since it was the responsibility of the states to vet candidates one could argue that since they raised no objection to Obama running for president they acquiesced to him being president. As a result there couldn't really be any kind of legal recourse. He wouldn't be able to run in the election this year but that's about it.


I think that treason would apply...as an acting president...he is considered a citizen...at the moment!

If there is proof (again I use proof lightly here) that he is not a citizen...then under his own laws...he would be a terrorist...and what is the rule of law there?




1.
the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.

2.
a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.

3.
the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.


dictionary.reference.com...

I would think it falls under number 3...but that is an opinion too!



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254
 


What's up X ?

So you don't think there are any liabilities involved with an administration that releases forged government documents ? I'm asking the question from a lack of knowledge. Not sarcasm.



posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Even with all that and the insistence of anybody who works with photoshop and illustrator all the time, which these morons who think this BC is real (LOL!), is not enough because they are all suffering from cognitive dissonance. 10% of the population make up their own minds, 90% just follow and do what they are told. Positively disgusting you unqualified fools can even present any opinions, and even more absurd you all FAIL to address the evidence. Have a good look at the ignorant morons who are letting the corrupt ruin the human condition, even here they are still all around you. Even if the evidence proves things 100%, there is still a high percentage of morons that will just never believe it.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv
 


If you go by what the Wikipedia article says (I know) it defines treason as only occurring against one's government. If Obama is not a citizen then the US government is not his government. As a foreign national it would be more likely for him to be tried for something like espionage or sabotage. Of course the modern practice is to simply repatriate spies and saboteurs.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88
reply to post by bknapple32
 


I won't agrue you can believe what you want buddy just showing you the facts. Hes the biggest failure compared to past presidents.


I disagree, he is turning a sheet storm around, you just drink to much koolaide oh ya



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 


I think it would be a hard case to prove. First you would have to prove the documents are in fact a forgery and then you would have to prove that the accused had an active hand in producing the forgery. You would also need the sitting Congress to decide that forgery is a high felony or misdemeanor. That's something most people don't know. There are very few guidelines regarding what is an impeachable offense. Other than treason it's pretty much up to Congress to define what constitutes a high crime.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254
 


Are you extending that this is not his (Obama's) government?

I would say that this is his government at the moment....and he has (provided that the B.C. is false and he knowingly knew about it..) then that would be treason as defined!

If Obama is Kenyan (or of other descent)...then that would be an act of terrorism....by definition of congress!



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta
 


Nope lots of fruit juice and milk
well he did accomplish one thing, first president to make the state of the union address register a 8th grade reading level.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof
 


Your still not banned Still? They should ban your IP. I can smell you a mile away with your posts...Its sad though most of the Obama lovers when they get banned they make a new name immediately and defend him. I debunked you before I will debunk you again...He is dirty, Obama is a dirt bag. Just face it....



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLastStand
Even with all that and the insistence of anybody who works with photoshop and illustrator all the time, which these morons who think this BC is real (LOL!), is not enough because they are all suffering from cognitive dissonance. 10% of the population make up their own minds, 90% just follow and do what they are told. Positively disgusting you unqualified fools can even present any opinions, and even more absurd you all FAIL to address the evidence. Have a good look at the ignorant morons who are letting the corrupt ruin the human condition, even here they are still all around you. Even if the evidence proves things 100%, there is still a high percentage of morons that will just never believe it.


I think your percentages are misconstrued because not all who refuse to believe are just following. There are some who are in denial. Denial of the fact that the corruption ( evil ) really does run this deep. That it hides under
a shirt and tie even. That doesn't make anyone a moron. It sure sounds like something a moron would say tho.
Judge not.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by freethinker123
 

Your argument doesn't hold water. If the birthers were faking this why would they set themselves up for a major crash knowing Obama could produce the original and make them all look like fools?
There are only two possible explanations for their confidence I can come up with.
They are working for Obama so he can pull the document out at the right time and gain some poll points
OR
They know there is no document for Obama to pull out.
If there is a third option I'd love to hear it.

BTW if the document is proved false meaning Obama has lied about it to every single American do you really think anyone would let him on a ballot? At least without producing a hell of lot of documents that will be pored over with a fine tooth comb knowing he lied about the past one.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by bknapple32
 


I can simplify both your guys lists in one simple sentence...

They were both royal F*** ups.......(Obama and Bush)
edit on 4-3-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)


Ops....



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
 


Enjoying your new sit-n-spin? I didn't know they made those for adults.



posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Does anyone else find it ironic that people are claiming Obama should be charged with high treason when the very reason they are citing for that charge precludes him from actually being charged with treason? In order for someone to be charged with treason they must be a citizen of that country. Yet the claim is that Obama is not a citizen. So which is it? Should he be charged with treason or is he not a citizen?


You can gain citizenship.

You can not gain presidential eligibility.



new topics

top topics



 
152
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join