It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Funny you said that because I just heard on the 6pm news,
he will use force against Iran if they don't back down.....

hmmm.... Putin got re-elected, who has a lot to say about this issue as well. Yes, i got this off yahoo but I'm sure it's not off track....and here is an interesting snipet from the article.

Putin has dismissed the protesters' demands, casting them as a coddled minority of urban elites working at Western behest to weaken Russia. His claims that the United States was behind the opposition protests spoke to his base of blue-collar workers, farmers and state employees, who are suspicious of Western intentions after years of state propaganda.

"Putin is a brave and persistent man who can resist the U.S. and EU pressure," said Anastasia Lushnikova, a 20-year old student who voted for Putin in the southern city of Rostov-on-Don.

Can anyone say twin peaks... now that his position is secure, he can take a more aggressive stance on his view of a strike against Iran.

i believe because of this election, this is why we are hearing this ultimatum from Israel right now.

I think things are about to get interesting...er.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HeywoodFloyd

I bet I like you just fine in other forums,
and the only thing I can think of is you have
been misled. And this was no easy task.
For a large group of intelligent people
like the ones on ATS, to be so misled,
that they want a President dead, was hard work indeed.

This was possible because a tea party lynch mob,
and long list of right-wing media liars onslaught.
Fox, Alex, Savage & Limbaugh have been,
over years, scaring you into believing whatever flavor
of the month suits their billionaire handlers .

I have come full circle, over 14+ years of questioning "Official Stories".
And it's nothing to feel duped about, I was duped for many years.
You are being lied to by the people who are telling you, you're being lied to.
The old double cross.

* Oh and you others......... 2 questions for the Christians who vote Right.

1. You hate this president so much, whose your candidate?
2. Hypothetically, which candidate would Jesus Christ of Nazareth vote for?
( yes I know he can't vote, don't evade the question)
Yours? Really?

Tell me the parable of "Pulling yourselves up by your sandal straps",
Or the famous " Let the Chariot Makers and their workers fail"?

Jesus was pretty big on social programs.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Call me crazy but I really think that the reason this sort of hyped and damning information is leaked (along with Solyndra, Fast and Furious, the Fed loaning $14trillion to offshore banks, wikileaks, etc) is so that the people become SO fed up and jaded with their own sovereign overlords (globalist/corporate stooges in reality) that they actually EMBRACE a one world global government/monetary system at some point in the future

Idk ... I really think this is possible. Anyone else see this as plausible

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Let me just say that you can make a fake copy for yourself on the average computer. make all the changes you want to on it and make it look real. The birth certificate is so bogus that were it GWB doing this, the walls on congress would shake with the outcry for a congressional investigation, and impeachment.

All Obama needs to do is tell the man in Hawaii to unlock the vault and get the microfilm, and documents that prove he's a real "natural born" American citizen.

But he can't, cause he ain't.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

It's not hate. it's the law of the United States.

I am not calling for anyone's execution, but death is the punishment for treason.

Problem is, the law isn't followed in the United States anymore...that is obvious by the fact that an ineligible person is sitting in the oval office.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hey guys, I went to check the channel Tea Party Power Hour as they say on the video, and all I get is the old "This channel is not available"......

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Is the irony of a black man
being hunted by a "Sheriff" and his "Posse"
being lost to anyone here ? If so,
I'll elaborate, just ask.

Gee I wonder, what's the motive?

Well I am impressed, it took 4 pages before the racial argument was made.

But as to it being fake or not.....what does it matter. Obama is the president and short of revolution he is going to stay president.

link   
reply to post by sealing

Jesus would not support any man that thinks infanticide is good, or that making Christians pay for promiscuous girls contraception pills is good. Nor one who takes money from those who earn it with hard work only to give it to people on the everlasting unemployment benefit plan, or to those who live off the government for free. Nor one who weakens the defense of the nation, and bows to his enemies, or helps the enemy, or who says he's sorry we burnt their holy books while they murder our young men in the streets. No, I doubt Jesus would vote for Obama for president.

As for my candidate choice. He's a Republican.

link   

Originally posted by Toolatetotalk
Common sense alert

Before you become the president you their are dozens of security checks and back ground checks. Most Americans can't even find their birth certificate or SSN card.

that is also a good point because if this BC is fake.... who is calling who inept if they couldn't see this and realize that it was fake A LONG LONG TIME AGO.

I'm not saying it isn't fake or that it IS fake, but if it is... THEY are the ones who have let it slide, but then again THEY are the ones who put him in office.

What's more interesting is that so many people believe this man is the antichrist because of what they are gleaning from msm. this is what msm wants people to think... all the while using him for their master plan. It's almost like no matter what he does at this point, it will be a mistake and make him look like the antichrist to SOMEONE. Either one side or the other, because whatever decision he makes concerning Israel- it is likely to incite violence from one side or the other...and if he just tries to go hide in a cave somewhere it would be just as bad because then all these people who could not see that the world financial system has been toppling for quite some time, well msm has also implanted the idea he himself along with partners in crime have ran off with a bunch of money. They've got every turn covered.

no matter what happens to him, no matter what decision he makes and what happens to his presidency... they will just move to plan B and throw the responsibility onto the next guy.

If i were him, I'd start running my mouth whatever the cost for the sake of my own soul, but pride will do things to you and they have a way of dangling hope in front of people. making them think there are other ways out than having to give up what is promising to protect you. Plans, money, personal protection...etc etc...

He seems very optimistic about all this though... and still very proud of his position regardless of all this pressure.

this in itself, in my opinion, is not normal. I have been trying to look closely at this man to figure out just what his true personal intentions are, regardless of how his strings might be pulled.... because everyone makes mistakes... but personal intentions are very important, what is in one's heart.

If he is going to have us engage in a war we should not even be involved in unless it hits our shores because this is well beyond who is right and who is wrong... it's not our place to judge that anymore. maybe have an opinion about it, sure... but to put that judgment into action is different.

if this is some kind of jedi mindtrick to keep certain Zionist elites off our back while secretly letting on to some of our military personnel that even if we engage that we will not be taking that aggressive of a stance (because it is not impossible for the tide to turn mid war)... i still have to call it as i see it. he must be proZionist because if this decision of his is true and that news about his stance in support of Israel is not just a rumor... just his words will put people on guard and into action BASED off of just his words.

For a president, his words are action and he can't just screw around with stuff like this.

I thought i saw him try to tattle here and there about small things that maybe he thought were safe enough to tell the people, but if this stance of his is more than a rumor.... I can put no more hope in the idea that he is more than a puppet underneath.
edit on 4-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Those saying the people wont care nor do anything about it, you are probably (unfortunately) correct. The response I got when I told a close family member was simply "lol". Sigh.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeywoodFloyd
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I'm not joking at all.

Treason is the worst possible criminal offence.
Worse than multiple murder.

Execution is the norm for high Treason.
edit on 4-3-2012 by HeywoodFloyd because: edit

Hmmmm...correct me if I'm wrong...but, isn't one of the requirements for a charge of treason, that the person committing it, be a citizen?

just sayin".....

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
You got to be kidding me....

Search buddy, search...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How the Mods let this one run so long.... hmmm.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
yeah good luck getting anything done about it. He'll just throw you in a secret jail somewhere.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Any person who runs for president at this point in time must be a glutton for punishment and completely insane and I think not a one of them can be trusted.

I just wanted to add that.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
You would think they would spend the money for a proper forgery.

Buy cheap, get cheap.

He needs to get a new forgery guy. This is embarrassing.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf wolf ........

Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus Canis lupus ......

This whole subject reminds me of a story about a little girl from some village....

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
What is completely new now, is that this is the first time an official american law enforcement agency has investigated the problem, and found evidence that at least two frauds and forgerys have taken place.
That never happened before.
The only way that anyone will ever be able to look at all the documents that you're talking about, is if they have a congressional hearing, in the order of watergate.
That will only happen if everyone here gets on the ball, and calls their congress person, to make it happen.
Not to mention the fact that everyone should write the postmaster general, because even the stamp on the phony selective service document, is a fake.
When it all goes down, it will be the biggest scandal that ever hit the american presidency, 1000X watergate.
Only we can make it happen.
The next presidental election will be Hillary vs. Palin. Hillary will win.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
treason in the highest office in the land he is not a natural born cit! Biden is now our president!!! this information was availible long ago ! our leaders in congress and the senate are incompetent insider traders and the boards of elections are corrupt or asleep to their dutys . obummer needs a academy award not another noble peace joke!!!! wake up america !!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it ironic that people are claiming Obama should be charged with high treason when the very reason they are citing for that charge precludes him from actually being charged with treason? In order for someone to be charged with treason they must be a citizen of that country. Yet the claim is that Obama is not a citizen. So which is it? Should he be charged with treason or is he not a citizen?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
they must have mapped his brain signals and realized he will stand against the assault on Iran, if this sticks.

maybe over the weekend they will have him reprogrammed and change his mind.

The pivotal piece of leverage they hold, they who wanted him to be the face of the antichrist and the downfall of the US.

THIS is what is on your mind?

If half our citizens are hunting for the next antichrist, then it's obvious we need to IMPORT MORE politicians from other countries. We obviously cannot be trusted any longer with important government service.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join