It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

The ones that should be charged are the ones that put him where he is.

I still contend he is a citizen because of his mother, but not natural born because of his father.

They forged the bc to get around the natural born thing...nobody can agree what natural born means and they don't care anymore.

As long as they think he was born in Hawaii and not Kenya that's good enough for most distracted american's.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

There is one truth that can never be denied: If you break God's law, it breaks you. Deuteronomy 28 is the blessing and curse of God on the two sides of good and evil.

Those who recognize God's authority and act accordingly are blessed and debts are replaced with abundance. Suffering honest labor always leads to true reward. Work at an education and get a job. Work at a job faithfully and feed your family.

Those who do not recognize God's authority by greed and thievery will suffer massive debt and suffering. Smoke and you get cancer. Taking reward always leads to suffering and debt. 16 trillion dollars represents cancer from those who manipulate God's law. The tables of the money changers have been overturned.

Jesus first act after entering the city with the people was to overturn the tables of the money changers. Is there evidence for the authority of God in this world? Break the law and the law brakes you. The wolf only scatters the sheep until the Shepherd comes and destroys the wolf. The foolish wolf denies the Shepherd's authority to his own demise.

As for the sheep, they only need to seek the care and protection of the Shepherd's path.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
is this treason? punishable by death?
OMG
Obama Must Go

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Does anyone else find it ironic that people are claiming Obama should be charged with high treason when the very reason they are citing for that charge precludes him from actually being charged with treason? In order for someone to be charged with treason they must be a citizen of that country. Yet the claim is that Obama is not a citizen. So which is it? Should he be charged with treason or is he not a citizen?

No. The folks who worry about Obama's birth certificate, don't usually let logic spoil their train of thought.

With all the effort to sneak a 4 year-old Manchurian candidate into the country -- you would think they'd just hunt down a self-serving, weak kneed American and just train him to smile for the camera -- or just find another member of the Bush family who hasn't been President.

Sheesh!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well I know if it were possible to give negative stars, I'm quite sure my post would have the most, but I have to say I hope to god it's proven true.

"But it'll destroy the country, chaos, blah blah blah."

Two reasons, first it'll FINALLY get americans off their apathetic arses and stop watching so much tv & get involved.

And secondly, (And my personal favorite) it'll shut up every libtard who has thrown the race card around like a free condoms at a rock concert. (This will include the MSM)

Their credibility will be ZERO, opinion, ZERO, discernment, ZERO. And their opinions will have zero impact for the next 30 years at least.

Now start foaming at the mouth and flame away, I could care less I've had enough of the free passes that obummer gets, and the prostitutes by proxy via the media.

And no I don't give two rips about the GOP just for clarification, they suck too.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

And in comes religion, that's me out.

2nd.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Does anyone else find it ironic that people are claiming Obama should be charged with high treason when the very reason they are citing for that charge precludes him from actually being charged with treason? In order for someone to be charged with treason they must be a citizen of that country. Yet the claim is that Obama is not a citizen. So which is it? Should he be charged with treason or is he not a citizen?

No, actually, it's fraud and forgery. Which one of those isn't logical?

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngstNo. The folks who worry about Obama's birth certificate, don't usually let logic spoil their train of thought.

Come on, keep your head in the game...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

If Obama is a citizen he has birthright citizenship. Since the term natural-born citizenship is not defined in the Constitution it falls to the courts to interpret the law. So far no court has defined natural-born citizenship as anything other than birthright citizenship. The closest any court comes to providing a different interpretation is Minor v. Happersett but they said in clear language that their definition of citizenship only applies to that case. It was not their job to do anything more than determine if Minor could be considered a citizen. So if the courts define natural-born citizenship as birthright citizenship and Obama has birthright citizenship then he is a natural-born citizen.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Can we drop this failure of a president yet?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I think the problem is that no matter if the certificate were real or fake we have been taught to only trust sources of authority and media is not authority. The authority that everyone would trust is the government and they are not about to confirm that it is fake. I'm not a 'birther' or whatever they call themselves and have not really gotten into the whole birth certificate thing, but what I hate is that people look at just the source and discredit it immediately. What if there is some truth to it and we have all been wrong. What if he wasn't eligible to be president and has been, what is the fall out of that mess?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I would like to thank each and every Birther for helping us end Conservatism and ensuring a Dem landslide in 2012.

Are you guys on the DNC payroll? LOL

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
we're still talking abou the file from the innerwebz, right ?

let me know when chief justice Roberts goes to hawaii and looks at the real one

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat
is this treason? punishable by death?
OMG
Obama Must Go

Hmm. Is this a threat against the President that MUST be called to the attention of the Secret Service?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
These dumbass need to give it a rest. They are too stupid to determine whether or not he was a born US citizen before he was elected. Stupid cops. We all know the game. If they can't get you on something more serious because they have no proofs or too stupid, they will get you on something minor and silly.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Its so fake. I love it.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

To charge him for those crimes one would first have to prove that the birth certificate is a forgery. So far no court has found the evidence compelling enough to buy that. Second, you would have to prove that Obama had an active role in producing the forgery.

Furthermore, the reason why people want the birth certificate proven as a forgery is because they think that will prove Obama is not a citizen. The logic is that if he needed a forged birth certificate he is not a US citizen. Thus, he could not be charged for treason. You can play the semantics game all you want but you know as well as everyone else that this comes down to the old birther argument regarding citizenship. Everyone clamoring for treason charges believe they should be leveled due to him being president without being a citizen. They can't have it both ways. Either he is a citizen, in which case he is a natural-born citizen as per the definition laid out by the courts, or he is not a citizen and incapable of being charged with treason.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
How many different threads of the EXACT same topic does there need to be on this website. Im not even debating the content o fthe story right now. Just flat out.. How many do we need? And a moderator even posted in this one. Did ranting about obama distract him or her from realizing they were posting in "Obama birth certificate not authentic" thread number 3,592??

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Well put. Treason? Get him on something that may endanger the national security of this country.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

And if "if" were a horse we would all take a ride....according to the founders and the writer of the 14th amendment...natural born is 2 US citizen parents specifically so no foreign country would have influence on our country by means of the office of president.

He still maintains all perks of citizenship but the office of the president is supposed to be off limits.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Why do you keep following them around if you are sick of it?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join