Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

WikiLeaks begins publishing 5 million emails from STRATFOR

page: 6
224
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247
 


Wow is right. These releases might be the biggest corruption information jackpot to date.




posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
There's more...



My guy said Rove and company want to bring in someone they can control next go around. McCain was not controllable. Jeb Bush's name is being discussed. Source advised Rick Davis was an arsehole and McCain's econ team had no clue, trusting in academics vice business-people.


Rove wants someone to control?

THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!! Now we know the prez is a stooge!

link



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247
 


No surprise....yet shocking...if that makes sense.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
What do you all make of this:


Others focused on speculation about the health of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez and who was behind a suspected campaign of sabotage against Iran's nuclear program.


Are they saying Chavez sabotaged Iran? I thought they were close pals? Or am I reading this wrong.

Source:
www.cnn.com...



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Wow.

Second line.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Another interesting email!



telling surkov no and not providing an alternative? that's just suicide
Lauren Goodrich wrote: as long as you give me options for fun
Peter Zeihan wrote: all the time i bet -- you can't kill x, but feel free to have fun with y
Lauren Goodrich wrote: does Medvedev ever tell Surkov that? Always squashing my fun. :-(
Peter Zeihan wrote: no executions of the analysts we have some extra researchers however....
Lauren Goodrich wrote: I like this game... can I really make the order?




hey... you live outside of big bad russia though & you have tons of US backers. Karen Hooper wrote: That's right, i'm an ineffective democratist in an authoritarian state. and you ALL WANT ME DEAD. I see how it is.




Karen is officially Kasparov (Reva recognized it)... they are both freedom-loving, loud-mouth hippies.

Kevin Stech wrote: Yes, good point. You haven't made it till you got a kremlin double.
Karen Hooper wrote: Pffft. Whatever, at least you HAVE a kremlin double


This is just going to keep getting better!
link



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamer01
 


No, they are saying that people were speculating about his health AND speculating about who sabotaged Iran.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
@stratfor

All your base are belong to us

You are on the way to destruction

You have no chance to survive make your time





Muaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha sinister chuckle



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You know, for "bright" people, these dumbclucks put all kinds of illegal, criminal and prosecutable crap in emails.

Unencrypted emails.

DUH



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rukas
 


Hahaha, I guess I've been up too long...thanks for then obvious clarification That would have made for an interesting story though



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   


1) The black Dems were caught stuffing the ballot boxes in Philly and Ohio as reported the night of the election and Sen. McCain chose not to fight. The matter is not dead inside the party. It now becomes a matter of sequence now as to how and when to "out".
2) It appears the Dems "made a donation" to Rev. Jesse (no, they would never do that!) to keep his yap shut after his diatribe about the Jews and Israel. A little bird told me it was a "nice six-figure donation". This also becomes a matter of how and when to out.
3) The hunt is on for the sleezy Russian money into O-mans coffers. A smoking gun has already been found. Will get more on this when the time is right. My source was too giddy to continue. Can you say Clinton and ChiCom funny money? This also becomes a matter of how and when to out.


Obama in it with the Russians?

Wow..just wow!


Looks like some people are gonna have a lot of 'splainin to do.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by Quantum Logic
So this is what the torrent is. Strategic move. If the net even begins to be censored with so many news organizations participating in this now, the key will be released. The next few weeks should prove to be interesting...


What key?


If you have to ask, then you do not understand.

Too bad the thread was closed for people violating T&C.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by miniatus
 


I got a question about the releasing of emails, who cares? What do these emails do for anyone, besides spammers & ad companies? Anon and other hackers do this too and I never see the point in it besides hackers showing off their ability to hack.

Who cares about emails?


One thing some of the emails can do is confirm what was previously only a theory. An example of that was when Wikileaks published an email from the Canandian embassy confirming that plans for an eventual North American Union are real. The email showed an embassy cable outlining how to sell the NAI/NAU to the general public.

This plan has been in the works for decades. TPTB have been very patient about unfolding the plan slowly so as to not frighten the majority. If the people had been alerted earlier they could have fought back effectively.

As it is, TPTB have passed laws now that make it very easy to declare a citizen "an enemy of the state" and detain him indefinitely. Everything that's been happening in Washington DC for the last 20 years has been to close off avenues of resistance -- to make the citizen powerless.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamer01
What do you all make of this:


Others focused on speculation about the health of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez and who was behind a suspected campaign of sabotage against Iran's nuclear program.


Are they saying Chavez sabotaged Iran? I thought they were close pals? Or am I reading this wrong.

Source:
www.cnn.com...


Maybe the Stunex virus came from them

What are friend for anyway



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum Logic

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by Quantum Logic
So this is what the torrent is. Strategic move. If the net even begins to be censored with so many news organizations participating in this now, the key will be released. The next few weeks should prove to be interesting...


What key?


If you have to ask, then you do not understand.

Too bad the thread was closed for people violating T&C.


Clearly I don't understand, which is why I asked. I didn't know asking for clarification on here was looked down upon.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   


sheepslayer274
reply to post by sheepslayer247
 


Well I would say in my opinion that this explains why Romney has managed to come back from every challenge so far even though it is obvious that most republicans dont want him. Might also explain the voter fraud we keep seeing in some states.
edit on 26-2-2012 by David134 because: I sux at posting



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Like every other million scandals before this has the potential to be massive. Will it be? time will tell...



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
More goodies for the masses!



I think Romney could do it if he is himself. He was as badly handled in 2008 as Al Gore was in 2000. It should have been his nomination and he screwed it all up.




The neocons on top of my hill all want Tim Pawlenty.




(Of course, the fact is that on domestic policy, it's like foreign policy -- the president can have his ideals but there are very few things he can do that won't screw up the country. So he doesn't do them. Watch climate, for instance. It's not corporate lobbying holding him from a deal, it's China. He won't commit economic suicide just to make environmentalists happy. The environmentalists don't think it's suicide, so they think Obama has sold out. It's sad really.)




Obama needs to get in a fight and do something really mean and unfair to the right. (Gays in the military/revoke Don't Ask Don't tell).




(Marx himself couldn't satisfy half the people here.)




She blames Obama and Biden. I dropped Emanuel into the soup and she said that he would be added to her list. She believes Biden is weasel and Obama is a pussy. I want her to fund my bid for Congress. Yes, I can be bought.


If things keep going this way I will be up all night!
link



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
"Bobby Jindel? He's some sort of Indian."




posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum Logic

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by Quantum Logic
So this is what the torrent is. Strategic move. If the net even begins to be censored with so many news organizations participating in this now, the key will be released. The next few weeks should prove to be interesting...


What key?


If you have to ask, then you do not understand.

Too bad the thread was closed for people violating T&C.


Closed but you can still read up on it
May have up to 65 Gb of info

www.abovetopsecret.com...





new topics

top topics



 
224
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join