It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks begins publishing 5 million emails from STRATFOR

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
awsome stuff,
anymore?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium

Originally posted by Quantum Logic

Originally posted by amongus

So this is what the torrent is. Strategic move. If the net even begins to be censored with so many news organizations participating in this now, the key will be released. The next few weeks should prove to be interesting...

What key?

If you have to ask, then you do not understand.

Too bad the thread was closed for people violating T&C.

Closed but you can still read up on it
May have up to 65 Gb of info

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you!

Ahhh...I remember that thread, but didn't know the "key" he was talking about was the same one.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Don't make the mistake of not considering that this could be planted disinformation for the public consumption by, in particular, the conspiracy crowd.

Back in the day, planned disinformation was how it was done, and certainly with all the hacking and cracking that has been going on, a well planned and planted emails file would, well, fit the bill, would it not? The government has not lost it's ability to fight back.

Think in every direction, and in particular in this case, outside the box. This could well be designed to obfuscate and distract while something else goes on. Take it with a grain of salt and beware. Backtrack, confirm what you can, and use common sense. If it seems really *not* plausible it probably isn't.

Just a few words to the wise.

Even the glossary seems a little.. too constructed. Or, was this created by Assange for "us"?

Even when it seems too good to be true, and it hands you what you want on a golden platter, it probably is...

Just sayin...

Be cautious.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Sorry but all this stuff means nothing to non americans,half the names mean zilch to me..

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
There must be a hundred mobile phone #s...that's a lot of texting tonight.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by Swills
Who cares about emails?

In a psychological sense, it gives people a chance to see how people communicate when they believe that they are not being watched.

I once read a piece of wisdom, not sure the exact quote or where it originally came from. The point of it was a way to cover one's tracks, nothing more.

Don't send an email when it can be done with a phone call, don't make a phone call when it can be said in person, and don't say anything at all when it can be implied.
edit on 26-2-2012 by djmarcone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I sent a text to this Stratford guy named

12:35 AM Sean...good job on the Wachovia/Wells Fargo emails :0)

(512) 758-5xxx

12:41 AM Enjoy. It will only get better

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Tatlung

You sent a text to one of the published numbers??

Could you post a link to the WF emails? I haven't made it that far.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tatlung
I sent a text to this Stratford guy named

12:35 AM Sean...good job on the Wachovia/Wells Fargo emails :0)

(512) 758-5xxx

12:41 AM Enjoy. It will only get better

Hahaha! Classic. Now this is some good ol ATS investigating.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Lmfao link http:///D7sR4zhT is DOWN, wouder how it closed

edit on 26-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I wonder if we'll see Assange flying to Sweden in the next couple of weeks.
Could this be the "insurance" WikiLeaks was talking about?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

One sense I'm getting here is that the American elite, along with Europe's, China's and just about everyone but Russia's his suffering from three problems: First, none are really aware of the political pressures on other elites. Second, they completely misunderstand the alienation of the publics, three, except for Volcker, they think this can be handled by the elites among themselves. We have a crisis of the elites, in my view. I get to hold forth in an hour or so, and I'm going to argue that Iran is going out of control because of the elite crisis. No decision making is going on and the decisions that are being made won't be supported in the public. The only country that is acting decisively and can do so is Russia.

I need to stop, I really do!

link

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

One sense I'm getting here is that the American elite, along with Europe's, China's and just about everyone but Russia's his suffering from three problems: First, none are really aware of the political pressures on other elites. Second, they completely misunderstand the alienation of the publics, three, except for Volcker, they think this can be handled by the elites among themselves. We have a crisis of the elites, in my view. I get to hold forth in an hour or so, and I'm going to argue that Iran is going out of control because of the elite crisis. No decision making is going on and the decisions that are being made won't be supported in the public. The only country that is acting decisively and can do so is Russia.

I need to stop, I really do!

link

No you don't. Thank you for the updates

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

It is not look down on, but the question you asked requires an explanation that could lead to me being banned. It was a hot topic for a time.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

There is info about so many things that you really need to start digging into it. There is info on new Russian missile technology that may be retrofitted with nukes..and much much more.

Dig in brother!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'm guessing Assange will be cleared by the leaks themselves and will turn and bite back hard!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I know...so much to wade into.

edit on 27-2-2012 by amongus because: Just in case....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
OOPS! Tatlung got the ban hammer- most likely for posting a partial phone #. Everyone reading this thread and posting- PLEASE do not post anything of the sort, or the thread will be closed like the torrent thread was. Play by the rules so we can continue reading these FINE emails!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

OOPS! Tatlung got the ban hammer- most likely for posting a partial phone #. Everyone reading this thread and posting- PLEASE do not post anything of the sort, or the thread will be closed like the torrent thread was. Play by the rules so we can continue reading these FINE emails!

Well, at least Tatlung got a very interesting reply from him. Very interesting.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Holy poop. The mexican drug cartels are not playing around with that type of cash flow. 70bn? Holy crap... that is a revealing phone conversation. I am assuming a lot of people are now being put into a witness protectionlike program. These emails have got to be causing a buzz in security of a lot of these people.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join