WikiLeaks begins publishing 5 million emails from STRATFOR

page: 5
224
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard
 


So he's saying he would have undermined the investigation if they went a different way?

I have a funny feeling there is a lot of gold in these.




posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
you know for a mod , you made a pretty weak thread , broken links .


I would fix Asala's broken link anytime.


And as for the weakness of the thread, what information should she have posted?

We have to wait and do our ATS due diligence on this topic.

5 million emails to sift through diligence.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The Stratfor Glossary of Useful, Baffling and Strange Intelligence Terms


ATF
Alcohol Tobacco and Fire Arms. Rednecks with a license to kill. Never, ever, ever ask for their help on anything.



Black Op
If you heard even a hint of it, it ain’t black. Anyone who tells you about a black op is a liar. Does Stratfor do black ops? You’ll never know.



Case Officer
The person who manages an agent in the field. The management of an agent is a craft in itself, requiring the skills of a psychologist and the morals of a pimp. Highly prized in the business.

It's good to have a sense of humour but in this context it is worrying.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard
 


oh yeah this is soooo sweet
its 5 in the morning but i aint going to sleep soon me thinks



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Wow! This is going to be some interesting reading. I love it. I wish more people could comprehend that the world they see around them is not all there is or, worse, is the world they're allowed to see



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Perhaps I spoke too soon.

My apologies.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
http://__._/IMG/pdf/The_Stratfor_Glossary_of_Useful_Baffling_and_Strange_Intelligence_Terms.pdf

wow


FUBAR- F****d Up Beyond All Recognition. This is the phase of
an operation gone so bad that even people in meetings
know it ain't gonna happen. This phase is immediately
followed by the determination of blame. Always placed on
whoever was not invited to the Place the Blame Meeting

F***ing French- F***ing French

Hoovers Dress- Yes, Jedgar liked to pop a dress on once in a while, just to
kind of kick back and relax with Clyde. The dress is
classified Top Secret and kept in a vault in the basement
of the Hoover Bldg. Play with that thought for a while and
then decide if this profession is for you.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes
 


BYM.....wow.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus
 



JTTF- Joint Terrorism Task Force, an inter-agency group created
to completely confuse all conceivable issues related to
terrorism in a variety of metropolitan areas.
edit on 26-2-2012 by TheGuyFawkes because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGuyFawkes
http://__._/IMG/pdf/The_Stratfor_Glossary_of_Useful_Baffling_and_Strange_Intelligence_Terms.pdf

wow


FUBAR- F****d Up Beyond All Recognition. This is the phase of
an operation gone so bad that even people in meetings
know it ain't gonna happen. This phase is immediately
followed by the determination of blame. Always placed on
whoever was not invited to the Place the Blame Meeting

F***ing French- F***ing French

Hoovers Dress- Yes, Jedgar liked to pop a dress on once in a while, just to
kind of kick back and relax with Clyde. The dress is
classified Top Secret and kept in a vault in the basement
of the Hoover Bldg. Play with that thought for a while and
then decide if this profession is for you.



BYM Bright Young Man. Doesn’t know #. Doesn’t know that
he doesn’t know. Likely to burn you the first time out.
Try to get him killed as quickly as possible.

Scalp When a case officer brings home a recruited agent he has
collected a "scalp” in military intelligence. Very rare.
Requires multiple meetings with Power Points. In the
meantime, the Case Officer is killed, which is what makes
it rare.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Can anyone get the link to the list of bought media orgs involved?

Looks like the link is down...



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by seedofchucky
you know for a mod , you made a pretty weak thread , broken links .


I would fix Asala's broken link anytime.


And as for the weakness of the thread, what information should she have posted?

We have to wait and do our ATS due diligence on this topic.

5 million emails to sift through diligence.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)


Looking forward to your review.

TIA.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus
 


idk about OPs link but this has them
http://__._/the-gifiles.html



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So any ideas what the press con at the paddington club tommorow is about,and what Hugh Jackman has to do with it?



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   


I'm sure this has been thought of before at STRATFOR so excuse the
redundancy. I was reading a solid Forbes article on Assange and it said
that a large number of deep pocket corporations were looking into
leak-focused network security after these Wikileak episodes.

I was wondering if it was possible for us to get some of that
"leak-focused" gravy train. This is an obvious fear sale, so that's a good
thing. And we have something to offer that the IT security companies
don't, mainly our focus on counter-intelligence and surveillance that Fred
and Stick know better than anyone on the planet.

http://__._/gifiles/docs/882131_re-random-business-idea-network-security-.html

Worked out well for them...



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
So this is what the torrent is. Strategic move. If the net even begins to be censored with so many news organizations participating in this now, the key will be released. The next few weeks should prove to be interesting...



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock


I'm sure this has been thought of before at STRATFOR so excuse the
redundancy. I was reading a solid Forbes article on Assange and it said
that a large number of deep pocket corporations were looking into
leak-focused network security after these Wikileak episodes.

I was wondering if it was possible for us to get some of that
"leak-focused" gravy train. This is an obvious fear sale, so that's a good
thing. And we have something to offer that the IT security companies
don't, mainly our focus on counter-intelligence and surveillance that Fred
and Stick know better than anyone on the planet.

http://__._/gifiles/docs/882131_re-random-business-idea-network-security-.html

Worked out well for them...



Oh oh oh oh stop I can't breathe... Haha that is gold.. That there should be the definition of irony "preaching about offering information security, most likely whilst being hacked" hahahhahaha



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   


will do -- he has a call into me as well
I will tell him you inquired and then make it happen
both of us need to worry about what the public knowledge that we know
Cammack could do to our respective reputations
My Emphasis

http://__._/gifiles/docs/408954_re-ambassador-djalal-.html

Wonder what Cammack had on Karl Rove...



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Check this out!



1) The black Dems were caught stuffing the ballot boxes in Philly and Ohio as reported the night of the election and Sen. McCain chose not to fight. The matter is not dead inside the party. It now becomes a matter of sequence now as to how and when to "out".
2) It appears the Dems "made a donation" to Rev. Jesse (no, they would never do that!) to keep his yap shut after his diatribe about the Jews and Israel. A little bird told me it was a "nice six-figure donation". This also becomes a matter of how and when to out.
3) The hunt is on for the sleezy Russian money into O-mans coffers. A smoking gun has already been found. Will get more on this when the time is right. My source was too giddy to continue. Can you say Clinton and ChiCom funny money? This also becomes a matter of how and when to out.


Obama in it with the Russians?

Wow..just wow!
Link
edit on 26-2-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum Logic
So this is what the torrent is. Strategic move. If the net even begins to be censored with so many news organizations participating in this now, the key will be released. The next few weeks should prove to be interesting...


What key?




new topics
top topics
 
224
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join