It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks begins publishing 5 million emails from STRATFOR

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Anon tweets Goldman Sachs is next...
Anon twitter feed

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by Quantum Logic
OOPS! Tatlung got the ban hammer- most likely for posting a partial phone #. Everyone reading this thread and posting- PLEASE do not post anything of the sort, or the thread will be closed like the torrent thread was. Play by the rules so we can continue reading these FINE emails!

Well, at least Tatlung got a very interesting reply from him. Very interesting.

Yea interesting, from the overtones makes one wonder what side he's on!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by amongus

Holy poop. The mexican drug cartels are not playing around with that type of cash flow. 70bn? Holy crap... that is a revealing phone conversation. I am assuming a lot of people are now being put into a witness protectionlike program. These emails have got to be causing a buzz in security of a lot of these people.

Tomorrow (or today in some places) will be a snip storm for a lot of people. I love how Stratford came out and said some emails may have been faked, and some are real, but we aren't commenting either way.

Its like frigging animal house over there.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Any info or speculation on what the Goldman Sachs news from anon will be?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Sounds like it may be common knowledge in the intelligence community that Israel was responsible for Stuxnet...

Just stumbled across this while scatter surfing the emails...

Penetrating a major military installation and causing a blast is a totally different ballgame. Not saying it can't happen. But we can't assume that because they did stuxnet that they are capable of doing this blast as well. It is a huge leap in capabilities.

There's a lot more to it also...the email is called:
Re: [alpha] S3/G3* ISRAEL/IRAN - Barak hails munitions blast in Iran

From November 14, 2011

Link below:
Israel/Iran email

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Source was asked what he thought of reports that the Israelis were preparing a military offensive against Iran. Response: I think this is a diversion. The Israelis already destroyed all the Iranian nuclear infrastructure on the ground weeks ago. The current "let's bomb Iran" campaign was ordered by the EU leaders to divert the public attention from their at home financial problems. It plays also well for the US since Pakistan, Russia and N. Korea are mentioned in the report. The result of this campaign will be massive attacks on Gaza and strikes on Hezbollah in both Lebanon and Syria.

Israeli commandos in collaboration with Kurd forces destroyed few underground facilities mainly used for the Iranian defense and nuclear research projects.

link

Just keeps going!
edit on 27-2-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

It would be lulz if GS has been caught using bailout $ for CDS defaults....

Tomorrow morning should be hilarious on MSM news and morning shows. They'll be crying tears of poo..

edit on 27-2-2012 by Quantum Logic because: addition

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

reply to post by amongus

I wonder if anon and wikileaks are teaming up again for this next one? Could this be the insurance?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Initially I was against the recent attack on the "shadow CIA" Strategic Forecasting because I did not believe they had any intelligence related to corruption. In this case however, it looks like Anonymous might be justified in their strike. If what Wikileaks says is true about this "Global Network" then we can expect political fallout for the next couple of weeks.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Ive been reading a fair few of these leaks today.. and honestly?
Its worthless.

So far it reminds me nothing more than 2 people on ATS emailing each other back and forward.

Its all assumptions, I think, I guess, I reakons....

Yes they name a couple of names and countries but only as reference.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

reply to post by amongus

I wonder if anon and wikileaks are teaming up again for this next one? Could this be the insurance?

The torrent file released a few days ago is what is slowly being released now. That is exactly how Wiki did it before with the Cablegate emails. The torrent only exists in case internet censoring begins, which at this point will be hard for any government to do, as they would be indirectly implicating themselves in the grand scheme.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by questforevidence
Initially I was against the recent attack on the "shadow CIA" Strategic Forecasting because I did not believe they had any intelligence related to corruption. In this case however, it looks like Anonymous might be justified in their strike. If what Wikileaks says is true about this "Global Network" then we can expect political fallout for the next couple of weeks.

And could the global network He spoke of include the huge ring of bank heads that have been resigning the past few weeks? Interesting timing with anon now saying Goldman Sachs will be the next victim any minute now.

Hmmm...it could all be connected.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

reply to post by amongus

It is not look down on, but the question you asked requires an explanation that could lead to me being banned. It was a hot topic for a time.

There a big diffence between a thread that is closed and one that is 404 (erase)
They just removed all the LINK that are a NO NO

Newbie posting link are allway getting thread close or disinfo

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum Logic

Makes sense. But is this the "insurance file?". Could it be?

edit on 27-2-2012 by amongus because: It is the insurance file

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Ive been reading a fair few of these leaks today.. and honestly?
Its worthless.

So far it reminds me nothing more than 2 people on ATS emailing each other back and forward.

Its all assumptions, I think, I guess, I reakons....

Yes they name a couple of names and countries but only as reference.

If you even think downplaying this will change anything at this point, feel free. It is too late for excuses for these people, and there are far more of us than them.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
And I was planning on sleeping tonight. The truth behind the drug war is being unraveled. The banks are behind all major drug deals. This was found in an email called "US Bank: dirty money"

Right. What i'm saying is that Wachovia ALONE handled ~$125 billion per
year in shady cash from Mexico from 2004-2007. And that doesn't even
count the money that stayed in cash, went to the Bahamas or stayed in
Mexico.

Two different things here: 1) The Wachovia bust detailed in the article
I sent out said that Wachovia handled $378.4 bn in transfers from casas
de cambio (CDC) in 2004-2007 that they're calling shady (though they
haven't verified just HOW shady all of it is).

Some of this stuff is really weird:

Russians are also very prideful and superior in the fact that they feel entitled to a super-power status because of their resource wealth, landmass size and ability to conquer their smaller neighbors. This overconfidence has bled into its overall foreign policy to its sometimes advantage and failure.

This was dated in 2009. Obama actually did revoke don't ask don't tell.

Obama needs to get in a fight and do something really mean and
unfair to the right. (Gays in the military/revoke Don't Ask Don't
tell). ]/quote]

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

STUXnet was not very hard. Take a look at page 8 of this file. Seems the company who made the controllers specialize in sabotage. Siemens we will sell you parts and if someone pays us will destroy them too.

http://__._/spyfiles/docs/siemens/15_siemens-intelligence-platform.html

edit on 27-2-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

It's wonderful..almost beautiful how Wikileaks and Anonymous didn't collaborated this release with main stream media like Fox news, Haaretz, MSNBC, Guardian etc. Wikileaks glfiles shows how journalist in Guardian and Haaretz are sold out to STRATFOR. It's almost like a slap on the face of mainstream media who now has to rely on Wikileaks for their news. It makes me think of what Anonymous said:

"When the powerless are shut out of the media, we will make the media irrelevant" ~Anonymous~

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I have to save this post and read it later.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum Logic

Im probably one of the more positive people towards wiki leaks and blowing open conspiracies.

But this leak is yet to have anything of substance.

Peoples opinions, thoughts, idea's, beliefs and assumptions at stratfor as as critical as peoples at ats.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join