It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qemyst

Originally posted by ImpartialObserver

Originally posted by Qemyst

... they want nukes since Israel has nukes

Isreal should use their nukes already

# the chest pumping already

Let's blow some # up

My kids are ready for war

Well it's like.... Israel could have easily wiped Iran off the face of the world many times over with nukes already, but haven't.

If thine god is truth, nuke thine enemies Isreal
edit on 24-2-2012 by ImpartialObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Lets cut to the chase.

You are a warmongering fool, who would lead this world into disaster if you had the chance.

OPEN YOUR EYES, PROPAGANDA IS ALL AROUND YOU.

EVERY SOURCE YOU PROVIDED IS FILLED WITH AMERICAN PROPAGANDA!!!!!

And this people, is why the human race will once again fail.

Bins

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
YEAH, lets cut to the chase. . . they can do what they want, how they want. look at their enemies. They all have nukes. If you had enemies and they had guns wouldn't you want a gun to be able to equally protect yourself as well? The Iranians have the right to govern how they want. If the Iranian people are being suppressed then they need to stand up to their government. I know It's easier said than done but it's the truth. I do not condone any sort of suppression of human rights but they need to figure their own stuff out. I think that we should just leave people alone and let them do their own unless it DIRECTLY effects us. By directly I mean actually coming onto our land and attacking us. Then we unless the hounds of hell on those bastards. . . but I highly doubt that would ever happen (there's a higher chance a false flag blamed on Iran). Live and let live, isn't that how it should be?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

I didn't want seem rude but you took the words right out of my head and threw them up onto this forum! haha

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The level of stupidity and duplicitous language used in this thread is mind blowing. I cant believe what im reading and the support for these moronic ideas.

Iran must be stopped? By whom? YOU? Who the hell are you? And who cares what you think? Who the hell gave you the right to determine what should and shouldn't happen in another country?

Iran is threatening Israel? So? Who cares? Let Israel sort it out. Are you Israeli? If you're not its none of you're god dam business. Let the Arab nations deal with things in the middle east.

ITS NOT THE GOD DAM RESPONSIBILITY OF THE UNITED STATES TO POLICE THE WORLD. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SKULL. Nobody like you sticking your nose where its not wanted. Sort your own crap out.

Fix your dam economy, fix your dam health care, fix your corrupt lying POS politicians. Feed your starving, house your homeless.

If you feel so strongly about stopping Iran why not catch a flight to Israel enlist in their military and take up arms against Iran???

Nobody is buying your stupid crap anymore....and lets be honest that the biggest problem your facing isnt it

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I say you will condone anything so long as you have a media to condone your beliefs, no matter how ill informed of violent.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I agree the more countries who posses them the greater chance that they will be used and I also would prefer ZERO Bombs. Period.

In reply to the OP and anyone else that thinks a pre emptive strike on Iran to curb its nuclear weapons ambitions (if they have them) is the correct action to take:

Iran is being supported by Russia so an attack on Iran could cause a massive escalation in the conflict and ignite WW3. UN sanctions and surgical strikes will not deter Iran from pursuing nuclear weapons and will not remove the Islamic regime. Iraq got their donkeys handed to them in Kuwait, had sanctions and no fly zones plus many surgical air strikes for over 10 years and Saddam still remained in power so evidence would suggest to me that no amount of sanctions or air strikes will change a damn thing so quit beating that drum.
Lets cut to the Chase: The only way to remove the Iranian regime and/or curb any nuclear weapon aspirations they may have will take an INVASION of Iran.

So seabag wants to invade Iran and start WW3 that could kill billions of humans because some nut jobs in Iran have been vocal in their desire to want Israel/Zionism wiped from the earth/map.
If Iran did build the bomb and used it pre-emptively against Israel (or anyone else) they would lose all international support and the response even if nuclear would be justified.
If Iran wants to kill Jews like the OP suggests then why have they not started with their indigenous Jewish population? Why have they not armed Hezbollah or Hamas with better more powerful weaponry? I mean if they were really that crazy that they would use a nuke against Israel then why have they not supplied their allies with weapons better than a katyusha rocket.

Imagine if this was really over nukes and not the fact Iran has massive oil reserves and a bank independent of the NWO/PTB
edit on 24-2-2012 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hey seabag ,you have managed to disgust and entertain us all ,yet again with your warmongering Zionist loving propaganda,for another 16 pages!...seems like you feed on fear and hatred,just like your masters do...Looking forward to see more coming out of you in the future..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I am tired of the debate. I’m tired of defending my position of keeping Iran nuke free. I’m also tired of
You're also poorly informed and ignorant, a dangerous mix....... personally i'm tired of armchair generals who seem to think the world is a board game for their own amusement.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I don't think the intention of the OP is to stop Iran, but to destroy them or ironically wipe the Iranian regime off the map. I hope he realises the consequences of these actions and the hypocritical nature of his position. Why would one want to support such double standards in the region?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
fear mongering about Iran must be stopped

Mainscream: US media Iran hysteria
edit on 24-2-2012 by Fenrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I'm not a big fan of countries in the Middle East...but seriously, stop Iran from acquiring nuclear power? Are we going to do this with every country we don't like? That's a lot of sovereign nations to screw with.

You think we're capable of succeeding every time? 'Cause I don't, personally. I don't believe America has the stomach for it, either.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I've always been against the US invading countries under false pretences, raping countries of their resources, selling off contracts to rebuild what they destroy.

I've always been against the US being full of creationist nut jobs who think that their entire nation is blessed by "God" and everyone else is inferior.

I've always been against the US having an entire arsenal of nuclear weapons and yet having the audacity to tell others that they cannot when the "others" haven't purposefully gone to war or overthrown regimes for their benefit in the last few years.

What say you?

T

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainychica
reply to post by torsion

LOL Siilly as that story is, it just made me laugh out loud literally

Thanks - got a horrible flu so this was good medicine
)

You are welcome. We need a laugh in the face of all this belligerent war mongering!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I think we should bomb both , then be like woops we missed, send in a bunch of troops to "rebuild them as a good nation" and then establish our crappy system onto them, that way getting rid of two with one stone and no more arguments, - World Policing done

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Before I comment, I suggest you watch and listen to Scott Horton as he sums up Iran’s relationship to the US in 6 minutes; something the whole of media hasn’t done in 6 years.

Iran’s Nuclear Program Debunked: Scott Horton on Iran’s Nuclear Program

What’s the Real Question We Should Be Asking?

Allow me to skip ahead to the right question that should be asked. What is the real purpose in concocting a reason to go to war with Iran? The illegitimate power structure in the US clearly understand that Iran is a far cry from Iraq and Afghanistan. Nothing leads me to believe our behavior towards Iran relates to accessing Iran’s resources, like oil. They know damn well that even a large, modern force would face a challenge if they attempted to occupy Iran. It wouldn’t play out like Iraq!

US leaders understand the repercussions of shutting down the Straight of Hormuz, which Iran would surely do once they saw the US was committed to heavy aggression against them. So, I ask you…what the hell are they really planning?

With regard to the closing of the Straight of Hormuz, I suspect that it’s very possible. Iran holds the key. America does have options that might help it secure passage through the straight. But I don’t think that’s even the issue. How could it benefit America to fight a more strenuous war than both Afghanistan and Iraq with our wide-ranging economic troubles? I know America is the favorite pick and seen as the favorite, unlike recent fights. But those fights were with ringers. But, don’t be an idiot.

We can just skip the whole issue of embarrassment when it’s later found that Iran didn’t have anything close to nuclear weapons capability. That’s if we even get that far, which I strongly doubt we will. It confuses the hell out of me when I try to piece together their lies. I have a unique perspective on the true middle-east structure. And, to my advantage in this analysis I’m fully prepared to accept the possibility that our actual agenda is not for the eyes of the public. For instance, I see a real possibility that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is under Israel’s control. I’ll bet that sounds as crazy as to say the Pope doesn’t believe in God. Well, does he? Does that wreck your conceptions of religious fanaticism and not jive with what the media’s been telling you your whole life? I’ll bet it does, and it delights me. Why, because I’m past being considerate.

I’m not really all that upset about what would happen if US forces were actually pitted against Iran in what would be something like our 8th concurrent war. That’s right. The US is at war in more regions than just Iraq and Afghanistan. For fun, spend a moment of your precious TV time to figure out all the places we’re at war. I’m more concerned about what’s being planned for the center ring, to divert our concern over a ground war in Iran. What horrible scenario might be planned to misdirect us this time? For that matter, what false-flag terrorist event will be staged to tip the scales in favor of war with Iran in the first place? One thing’s for sure. There’s a recent novel out there sold as fiction that lays the whole scenario out. I suspect advance admission is part of the ritual when going false flag.

Signs that the US is About to Do Bad Things
The most obvious signs that there’s no turning back is the concerted effort to form the belief that Iran is a dirty, dirty nation only moments away from launching nukes toward the US. Presumably, they are going to do this for the reason all terrorism is committed; because they hate our freedom. Haven’t you heard? Iran is enriching uranium and are hiding facilities where their top-scientists are making final preparations for war with us. That isn’t even close to the truth, but should you care? I mean, if TV says it’s true, what power of discernment do you posses to question it? None, apparently.

Sure, the International Atomic Energy Agency charged with overseeing and regulating nuclear enrichment and processing reported no evidence of activities required for weapons making. There may have been a few reports in the main-stream that Iran has made every possible effort to encourage the US to ease up its political pressure directed at them. But, those were presented just for historical posterity with the goal being to maintain a little credibility when the future looks back on this time. You weren’t supposed to see that. If you have, it’s no threat them as think tanks estimate that you aren’t intellectually capable of using the information to frame your total understanding of the issues. In other words, they know the average American is stupid.

...I continue my comment here...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

So it seems you are buying into hype and war propaganda that Iran has a nuke? sadly i am not buying those claims ever since with what happened to Iraq.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I had to read the whole thread to get to here to make a comment.
I notice the letters in the banner posted as proof Iran deserves to be wiped off the map don't bend with the wrinkles in the banner....
I think its as photoshopped as Amajinahdad's comments re wiping the piss rail off w' the mop

wouldn't be the first time that's been tried around here

say has anyone noticed the price of oil lately?

like they say: follow the money!

its a nono to manipulate stock prices in chat forums....

edit on 24-2-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2012 by Danbones because: spelling content and I thought my comments rather loud so I turned left the speaker color

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
´´Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped ´´

Thats exactly what the US progaganda machine of the military-industrial complex itself is proclaiming.
Its on the US citizen to stop the ongoing downward spiral of democracy.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Simply brilliant response and understanding although as to whether the war will ever turn hot, i am not so sure, i believe a new cold war with a nuclear arms race is more likely. Either way the World we know will change, politics, money, power its all changing right now and all it takes is one mad man from either side to set WW3 going.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join