It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69 it isn't like the Saudis and Iran haven't already been playing war-games in Iraq [for example] by proxy.

What is happening in SYRIA is not only a war for independence, but it is a proxy war between Iran and Saudi Arabia. So let Saudi Arabia expand that war and take care of Iran itself if need be. WE don't need to be involved. They can take care of it for a change.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The only country that needs to be stopped is America.The Yanks have started more wars than anyone in history and killed as many innocent people as the nazi's.
edit on Fri Feb 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Lets do "cut to the chase"-----if the Middle East is to be cleansed of nuclear weapons----then start with the biggest offender first----Israel's hundreds of nuclear weapons go first. Then the Islamics won't feel slighted or have want for nukes.

Lets also "cut to the chase" and get the Foreign Agents, including this one, out of controlling the USA:

====

rense.com...

You might well ask how the United States wound up in such a pickle. Many Americans are beginning to wake up to the fact that it is disgraceful that a small country like Israel should be able to dictate U.S. foreign policy in a key part of the world, but the current situation is actually far worse than that. This is the case of a foreign government’s lobby consisting largely of American citizens using its clout to avoid registering as a foreign agent while narrowing the policy options through its friends in Congress and the media in such a way as to make war inevitable. Some might call it treason. Such people should be denounced and marginalized before they send off another wave of young Americans to die on their behalf while beggaring the rest of us, but instead, senators and representatives will be lining up to cheer them in a month’s time. George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, and James Madison must be spinning in their graves.

=====

Then lets deal with what appears to be a flag waving Foreign Agent military person attempting to get into US Foreign Policy and toss them out of the services as Dallas' General Walker was tossed out by the JFK administration, who was then involved in killing JFK over some Israeli issues on nuclear weapons. Lets these like persons be termed as treasonous, and really "cut to the chase." imho

What say we----there is treason afoot here. imho

Most know this is a WWIII issue that these treason minded persons are trying to bait the US into doing for the corrupt games of Israel and the NWO gangsters. The lines are drawn with Syria and Iran being back by both Russia and China and they say attacks on either Syria or Iran will be an attack on China and Russia and that starts WWIII.

Israel is a serious national security threat to the US, as well as their agents. imho

edit on 24-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Foreign Agents and Treason

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Oh look, someone who buys into the MSM propaganda against Iran. Isn't that all ignorance anyway?

No thanks. My tax dollars are not going to fund another one of your little adventures!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The number 1 warmonger is yourself. Zionism is to be destroyed not the jews

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
This is all long term NWO planning - they sucker administrations into pursuing one agenda. when it is really a stalking horse for their real agendas - and then feign incompetence when it produces counter results.

Notice now how all the NWO talking heads studiously ignore the real (12'ver) motivations of the loonies they have installed in Iran - allows them to calculate what will really happen while blindsiding everyone else.

...............Since arriving at Princeton, Lewis has been demonstrably responsible for every piece of strategic folly and insanity into which the United States has been suckered in Asia Minor. The Wellsian "method to his madness" has been the persistent push to eliminate the nation-state system, and launch murderous wars stretching across the Eurasian region. * During the Carter Administration, Lewis was the architect of madman Zbigniew Brzezinski's "Arc of Crisis" policy of fomenting Muslim Brotherhood fundamentalist insurrections all along the southern tier of the Soviet Union

. The planned fostering of radical Islamist war provocations was known, at the time, as "the Bernard Lewis Plan." Among the fruits of this Lewis-Brzezinski collusion: the February 1979 Ayatollah Khomeini "Islamic Revolution" in Iran, which overthrew the Shah, and sent the once-proud center of the Islamic Renaissance back into a 20-year dark age; and the 1979-1988 Afghanistan War, provoked by Brzezinski's July 1979 launching of covert support for Afghan mujahideen "Contras" inside Afghanistan—six months prior to the Soviet Red Army's Christmas Eve invasion

. As early as 1960, in a book-length study he prepared for the Royal Institute for International Affairs, under the title The Emergence of Modern Turkey, Lewis polemicized against the modernizing, nation-building legacy of Turkey's Mustafa Kemal Ataturk. He argued instead for the revival of an Ottoman Empire that could be used as a British geopolitical battering ram against Russia and against the Arab states of the Persian Gulf—in alliance with Israel.

www.larouchepub.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Some interesting reads to counter the ill advice, imho, of the war mongers and Israeli agents:

www.trueactivist.com...

====

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Russia warns against 'catastrophic' Iran strike
Russia has warned a strike against Iran could have "catastrophic" consequences and urged leaders not to rush into any conclusions after this week's failed mission by UN nuclear experts.

----

"It cannot be excluded that this site could be used in a potential conflict with Iran," foreign ministry spokesman Alexander Lukashevich told reporters. "We hope that such an apocalyptic scenario will not be realised."

=====

vidrebel.wordpress.com...

5 Minutes To Self-Immolation Of The Israeli Empire

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Seabag my bloodthirsty friend who yearns for the death of Iranian innocents. Must you always try to make yourself look absolutely clueless?

You don’t know JACK about Prescott Bush. The connections are loose at best! He was an employee at the time.

Pffffffttt

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.

The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.
www.guardian.co.uk...

Emplyoyee?

Simple employees don't have their funds taken away for funding the Nazis.

You gobble up all this propaganda as if it's a non stop all you can eat thanksgiving buffet.

Bon appetite mon ami

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

What is happening in SYRIA is not only a war for independence, but it is a proxy war between Iran and Saudi Arabia

You forgot to mention the good ol U S of A.

U.S. providing secret aid to Syria opposition: diplomat

Maalouf said the doors of the White House and Congress are open to officials from the Syrian expatriate community, most of whom are supportive of the SNC, adding that the U.S. is secretly providing aid to the opposition, though he did not specify whether this support was financial or military.

You're very selective with your criticism FF, it's almost as if you have an agenda.

Who am I kidding, we all know what your agenda is

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
You gobble up all this propaganda as if it's a non stop all you can eat thanksgiving buffet.

Bon appetite mon ami

Haha, one of the best things I have read on ATS!

*tips hat* nice one Corruption Exposed

T

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

then start with the biggest offender first----Israel's hundreds of nuclear weapons go first.

I agree.

Ain't gonna happen though because our government is so intimately in bed with Israel it isn't even funny.

Wish there was a way to cripple them financially not with war.

War, violence, there has got to be a better way.

I'm 59 and can never ever remember a day in almost six decades where the Middle East wasn't a pain in the arse to the rest of the world.

Not saying America is perfect and yes I will be the first one to admit that much of politics, try as I may, is over my head because I am rather a simple, straight forward person - but the entire Middle East, and mainly Israel have always been problematic.

Israel is sneaky though, they are like the kid who keeps thumping the kid's head in front of him and when the kid being bullied has had enough turns around and smacks the bully and he is the one who the teacher catches, not the kid that started it.

What we need to do is separate the people who want to shed blood from those that just want to peacefully co-exist.

Take all the people that want bloodshed and confine them in one big room and let them battle it out, leaving the rest of us peaceful people in peace.

The video below describes how Israel owns and operates the bulk of American media and distracting Americans.

Description of video below:

U.S. support of Israel's brutal crimes hurts American security because it angers many people & some are motivated to resort to terrorism. U.S. support of Israel puts Americans at risk & it's immoral & unjust. If Americans knew what Israel was actually doing they would not support it in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. ##snip##
See TV Newsman caught red handed refusing to say "Israel" on air, on 9/11. CLICK HERE NOW: www.youtube.com...
SEE Videos about Israel and 9/11, WATCH them here: www.youtube.com...
##snip##
"It is the goal of If Americans Knew to provide full and accurate information on this critical issue, and on our power -- and duty -- to bring a resolution." - IfAmericansKnew.org
IfAmericansKnew.org...
/WhatIsWrongWithIsrael
See Representative Press's camaign
RepresentativePress.blogspot.com...

Those who want to suppress the facts have dishonestly contacted YouTube and claimed that the video "If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing!" was a Terms of Service Violation. The video is clearly NOT a TOS violation. You can see why they don't want you to see it. The user "rbdevon4" was a smartass contacting me with this message: "You have violated YouTube terms of use policy with your anti-Semitic hate videos. You must remove them IMMEDIATELY! Thank you for your cooperation." Soon after that, he and his buddies succeeded in getting my video removed.
Israeli Army of Cyber-Soldiers Target Our Right to Know
www.youtube.com...
/WhatIsWrongWithIsrael

edit on 24-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Feb 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed tiny urls, recruiting

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sageofmonticello

I'm sorry but Iran is not surrounded by 45 military bases. Again, not sure where people keep getting these crazy numbers from.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

where was all this "attitude" when North Korea was building their Atomic Device?

the USA is not purely a benevolent policeman of the world...all the USA task should be is to inform the global community that a 10th member of the Nuclear Club is right at the threshold..

~let the UN do it's job~ and prepare our union of states for the repercussions of a nuclear armed Persia with its radicalized Revolutionary Guard

taking destructive action to achieve an end is only done by nations intent on conquering, plundering....
no matter the reasoning or the justifications
edit on 24-2-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
Go ahead, stop Iran. I honestly don't care. Just don't involve me in it.

That being said, I don't think this is what you have in mind. I think your intentions are to involve me in this.

I have a feeling that your idea of how to stop Iran is for the government to put a gun to my head and either force me to go over there and kill a bunch of people I have nothing against; or put a gun to my head and force me to pay to send other people over there to kill a bunch of people I have nothing against.

So, what is your plan to stop Iran?

edit on 23-2-2012 by METACOMET because: sp

What a classic example of trying to sweep the problem under the carpet whykle burrieng your head in the sand...Iran is very close to develop misiles that can reach Americas west coast...what would you say the first time they threaten to use those against the U.S?..."leave me out of it"?. Iran is a global problem, and better bein dealt with sooner then later.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Sintabon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sintabon3

Oh look, another person that buys into this nonsense.

Let me guess, has the Mossad invaded ATS once again?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Iran moves on from “Destroy Israel!” to “Destroy all the Jews!”,
Amid international and Israeli controversy over whether or not to attack Iran’s nuclear program, the rulers of the Islamic Republic have just “upgraded” their strategic objective of wiping Israel off the map and extended it for the first time to the more ambitious one of annihilating the Jews worldwide. They are using the age-old weapon of anti-Semitism to promote their new goal.

Two weeks ago, as their nuclear bomb moved menacingly up the pipeline, the ayatollahs in Tehran and Qom unleashed a virulent campaign of anti-Semitic propaganda in their sermons. A new book and a film were released for wide distribution on orders from Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. They draw heavily on the infamous Elders of Zion fiction to accuse the Jews and their rabbis of conspiring to corrupt and rule the world.
Under the title “How Israel should be destroyed,” this book was awarded the best book prize at the Khorassan book fair when it was first displayed there on Thursday, Dec. 1.

The authors of its seven chapters, identified only as “seminary students of the Holy City of Qom,” set out tactics for destroying Israel and the Jews of the world. They quote the Qoran as well as the Protocols of Zion on “the Jewish world view,” asserting that the persecution of Jews through the ages – including the Nazi Holocaust – was “just punishment for their crimes.”

The Qoran is cited as urging Muslims to keep their distance from Jews because of their “perfidious and deceitful nature.”
The book quotes extensively from the views of Ayatollah Khomeini, founder of the Iran’s 1979 Islamic revolution, under the heading, “Israel Must Be Destroyed.” The book’s editor Hojjat-ol-Eslam Mohammad Ebrahim-Nia stresses that this prescription has the force of a fatwa (religious edict) and is binding on every Muslim.

He adds: Notwithstanding every effort to destroy this “criminal” people, it continues to exist and in the guise of Zionism continues its wicked assault on Islam.

The anti-Semitic film, “The Sabbath Hunter,” has been circulating for some time but was a flop with Iranian movie audiences. Now the Supreme Leader has ordered it to be screened at every university in the land. The Basij students who rampaged through the British embassy in Tehran this week were made responsible with getting it widely shown.

warsclerotic.wordpress.com...

History dosn't change apperentaly, the same shills that protect Iran here are the same that would stand aside hitler and justify him in 1932,

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Iran did not fight any major wars except for Iraq Iran. Who started that one? The Iran regime needs change, but not because it is a threat to anybody, because of the human rights violations against its own people. But I could say the same of many many countries.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Douglas Murray - an Upstanding individual in a sea of Hipocrite cowards

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join