It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by zarp3333
If you look a little closer, many of their names contain linguistic programming cues chosen to add additional legitimacy to their views and impart some greater authority.

Gives one reason to pause and consider the possibility that there is a war raging all over the world in an attempt to drive public opinion in favor of war.

They say armchair generals are in this thread?
Here we got our very own armchair psychologist.

Public opinion seems very much against war.
No one in this thread wants war.
The fact that WE LIVE IN REALITY (while others are living on mars or zarkfarp land)
and face very real life or death situations includes
war. Tough decisions have to be made for the greater good of man
and the safety of our planet. People hide their head in the sand
and live in these fantasy worlds where everyone gets along,
lions lay with lambs, world wide peace utopia, UNICORNS exists.
Back on ground, a threat not seen since Hitler exists and exists in Iran.

haha... you see?

a threat not seen since hitler.

on his own, hitler would have probably been no threat at all. Do not forget that those who propped him up got exactly what they wanted when they scored Israel and this country played the biggest role in handing it to them... and now look at the mess from it still today.

AND WE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT THE SAME FARCE OF A NATION.

coincidence? I think not.

you see, make him synonymous with hitler and you can punish him too for the persecution of the jews.

they LOVE that card.

Ok.... now then.

A threat not seen since hitler.

UM... Have you looked ANYWHERE.... ANYWHERE else for any such threat because i sure as hell don't think you looked very hard or read one smidgen of history besides what you were told about ww2.

a threat not seen since hitler... OH my stars....

you seriously need to do some reading and rethink that.

seriously...anyone....anyone?? would anyone else like to take a free cheap stab at that remark before i start the freaking list of murdering madmen this world has certainly seen since hitler.

Holy Smokes.
edit on 24-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

I really don't care how the dialogue is playing out and who is buddying up with who. I only care about the innocent who are going to be killed as a result of our need to control everything. I could care less if Russia wants to back up Iran other than if that means that someone is gonna come and put me out of my misery, than hell yeah, I'm all for it. Other than that, I don't really care. Sadly enough I care more about what happens to them over there than what happens to me here. Isn't that sad? But I digress....

So your point is? You don"t care who dies for your wars?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

See the shutters on the bottom floor. You see that kind of construction all over Israel! The tree is also native to Israel, and surrounding.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
If you look a little closer, many of their names contain linguistic programming cues chosen to add additional legitimacy to their views and impart some greater authority.

Gives one reason to pause and consider the possibility that there is a war raging all over the world in an attempt to drive public opinion in favor of war.

They say armchair generals are in this thread?
Here we got our very own armchair psychologist.

Public opinion seems very much against war.
No one in this thread wants war.
The fact that WE LIVE IN REALITY (while others are living on mars or zarkfarp land)
and face very real life or death situations includes
war. Tough decisions have to be made for the greater good of man
and the safety of our planet. People hide their head in the sand
and live in these fantasy worlds where everyone gets along,
lions lay with lambs, world wide peace utopia, UNICORNS exists.
Back on ground, a threat not seen since Hitler exists and exists in Iran.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

I entirely agree with you. There was a time where I would have looked down my nose at the american soldier or marine but they are displaying more courage recently than I could ever have imagined, by speaking out about how they feel.

I suppose those who know don't do and those who do, don't know.

edit on 24-2-2012 by Garfee because: Poo bum spelling and grammar

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

When I think of a despotic soceity not seen since Hitler, a certain country that starts with A comes to mind, not Iran. Funny thing is, their MICH helmets are even the same shape as the Nazi helmets were. Funny coincidence eh? Also, guess where Stormin' Norman got his ever-so-succesful warfighting techniques from. From straight out of the Nazi manual on Blitzkrieg is where. We are on the wrong side of that thin red line, unfortunately, it seems.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

And again with you putting words in my mouth. I basically spelled out my life story for you (against my better judgement) which absolutely confirms that I have no interest in any more bloodshed whatsoever and you still go back to the whole "But you said they should have em right? So that means that you're a baaaaad baaaaad maaaan." Grow the hell up. Seriously. I grow tired of your games. You keep trying to pull this highschool-grade bullsh t on me and you wonder why I think you're a joke? You're pathetic. To spell it out for you again: I in no way advocate the proliferation or useage of tactical nuclear weapons, but doubly so reject any legislation, mandates, or declarations of intent that would lead to their useage, especially when, in all likelihood, they only want nukes because they are a small country who feels threatened by the West. Like I said, you can tell the same lie a thousand times, but it never gets any more true. Somehow I get the feeling that you didn't receive that memo......hmmmm.....

edit on 24/2/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

The quote was:

I say let Iran have nukes if it gives them a viable way of protecting themselves.

You are openly advocating Iran having these weapons. Period. I don't care if its to protect themselves or USE them offensively.

Thats what I find offensive,especially if you are claiming peace.

Trying to backpedal on what you said doesn't CHANGE what you said.

I dont know how its a lie,made up,etc........

Its your quote.

Before you get ALL defensive,and say thats not what you meant,or you try to deflect it with insults,take a deep breath and RELAX please.

Think about the exact words you used............

Peace.......

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sageofmonticello
reply to post by seabag

In my opinion Iran has been stopped. We have them surrounded by 45 military bases. Any offensive move they make against another nation will be stopped before it starts.

On the other hand we do create quite a lot of incentive for Iran to act crazy and feel threatened. Let me ask you this, if you were Iran and the largest military might in the world had been threatening you with destruction for over 30 years, would you want to get a nuke for your country to help ensure your survival and the survival of your country?

Just my thoughts.

But u forgot that those 45 millitary bases are also surrounded..... Who do u think Russia and China will attack first,if "you" attack Iran???

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Oh I'm over it, but I think he needs to get the message that some of us here are not nearly as stupid as we are all made out to be. I hate the connotation that the phrase "conspiracy theorist" has attached to it these days. If I merely mention the word conspiracy, people instantly look at me like I just turned purple or something. Sadly enough I get that reaction on this dedicated conspiracy site now. There are actually people that come here just to ridicule smart people. The cultural norms that have been propogated into our collective psyches through tv programs ,adverts and the news make it pretty much effortless to cover things up, as the view of the masses is seen as the right view, even if 80 or so percent of people are just true morons that will blindly trust and go along with anything their TV tells them. There's a reason why I do not watch a shred of TV. The only reason why I own one is so I can play my XBOX, and I stay away from militant and action-oriented games, as that is where the taint is most obvious. Prefer games with a positive outlook. And, as you may or may not notice, my thoughts are somewhat based in reality, which is more than I can say for anyone that I know that watches TV on a regular basis. Although, I must admit, if the internet went down tomorrow, I would be pretty ticked off, as it is my only way of receiving reliable info, regardless of what some people on ATS may say, the Internet is an extremely valuable research tool, if you know where to look and avoid Google like the plague (sad thing is I used to advocate them until they went turncoat on us). If it wasn't for the internet, I would not be nearly as smart as I am now and I can honestly guage the ratio between how much useful info I learned in all my years of school as this:

School: l xxxxxxxx l
Internet: l xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx l

Get the picture? lol I see your point though. Sorry I went off on a tangent there. My brain tends to do that lol.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

When I think of a despotic soceity not seen since Hitler, a certain country that starts with A comes to mind, not Iran. Funny thing is, their MICH helmets are even the same shape as the Nazi helmets were. Funny coincidence eh? Also, guess where Stormin' Norman got his ever-so-succesful warfighting techniques from. From straight out of the Nazi manual on Blitzkrieg is where. We are on the wrong side of that thin red line, unfortunately, it seems.

stalin and mao zedong both outlived hitler right off the top...and yes, good old USA is responsible for the death of millions... hell DOW CHEMICAL can probably be considered an evil right up there with hitler and it isn't even a person.

ok, it's run by people but my point is the same.

i'm very certain I could go on and on.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I've rebutted on numerous occasions threads like this. I have stated why, if you want legitimate regime change in Iran, do not attack the state. However, I am not going to explain this again as more and more of these "attack Iran" thread pop up every day, yet no-one seems to want to listen to reason.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You forget the power of inferencing. You do not have to say it, you merely have to imply it, which you do quite frequently. You imply, throughout your posts that anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot, and is, in fact, dangerous, as you have implied through putting the words in my mouth that I advocate nuclear weapons. You have tried to manipulate the base emotions of some people here of lesser experience, but you will not succeed with me, as I have no real emotions left other than righteous rage and disgust for those that will try to deceive their fellow man. And seriously, you need to stfu about nuclear weapons. I mean seriously, you seem to follow basically the same script that a Fox newscaster would. You seek to manipulate through fear, insecurity, and the myths of freedom and national security. You probably don't even realize that those who trade freedom for "security" deserve neither. But then again, I could talk til I'm blue in the face, but you'll just keep bantering on, so I'll call this the white flag message. I give up. Don't message me back, Don't even click on that reply button. I know you want to because of your sinister urge to one-up your fellow man, but don't. It's just better that way. I'm not playing your game anymore.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Iran is the friend of USA.

edit on 2/24/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Iran is friend to USA.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Iran is friend to USA.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Iran is friend to USA.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

reply to post by zarp3333

Oh I'm over it, but I think he needs to get the message that some of us here are not nearly as stupid as we are all made out to be. I hate the connotation that the phrase "conspiracy theorist" has attached to it these days. If I merely mention the word conspiracy, people instantly look at me like I just turned purple or something. Sadly enough I get that reaction on this dedicated conspiracy site now. There are actually people that come here just to ridicule smart people. The cultural norms that have been propogated into our collective psyches through tv programs ,adverts and the news make it pretty much effortless to cover things up, as the view of the masses is seen as the right view, even if 80 or so percent of people are just true morons that will blindly trust and go along with anything their TV tells them. There's a reason why I do not watch a shred of TV. The only reason why I own one is so I can play my XBOX, and I stay away from militant and action-oriented games, as that is where the taint is most obvious. Prefer games with a positive outlook. And, as you may or may not notice, my thoughts are somewhat based in reality, which is more than I can say for anyone that I know that watches TV on a regular basis. Although, I must admit, if the internet went down tomorrow, I would be pretty ticked off, as it is my only way of receiving reliable info, regardless of what some people on ATS may say, the Internet is an extremely valuable research tool, if you know where to look and avoid Google like the plague (sad thing is I used to advocate them until they went turncoat on us). If it wasn't for the internet, I would not be nearly as smart as I am now and I can honestly guage the ratio between how much useful info I learned in all my years of school as this:

School: l xxxxxxxx l
Internet: l xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx l

Get the picture? lol I see your point though. Sorry I went off on a tangent there. My brain tends to do that lol.

i know, right? i agree with you about the school thing. i think school actually makes people dumber sometimes. turns kids from silly playmates to superficial snobby ass brainwashed competitors.... k-12 that is. I'm all for education when someone wants it.

i never understood why it is so bad to make kids work SOME, yet it's completely ok to make them go to school all day even if they don't want to go. hell, they make RETARDED kids go to school.

Um.... why?

why can't they just play... THEY ARE RETARDED.

HERE'S why.... it's all about the brainwashing. it's how they keep everybody tied up and under control.

make struggling adults do a bunch of dumbwork as i call it...as their minds atrophy until they can hardly learn anything new.... and force a bunch of crap down kids throats they won't even remember. encourage them to compete with one another and then release their excited little asses out into the world and watch them claw at each other to get to the top so they won't be stuck doing dumbwork.

then we will cal those who read too much of the net 'internet addicted' but it's still perfectly freaking ok to watch horse# on TV ALL DAY LONG.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

That actually reminds me. Ever heard of a company called IG Farben? It was the chemical company that made everything from adhesives, to paint, gun propellant and even the Ricin gas that was used to kill jews in the concentration camps in WWII. Simply put: IG Farben was the corporate backbone of the Third Reich. During the Nuremberg trials, some mid-level executives got a slap on the wrist, but the high level executives, including the board of directors, went on to form BASF. You may have heard of them. They make pretty much everything. Goes to show that we really live in a corporatocracy now. (sorry if that's a made up word lol I'm sure it will catch on) Alot of these high level corporations have ties to some pretty dark undertakings, including Monsanto (Agent Orange, GM Crops), Caterpillar(supplies D9 bulldozers to the Israeli Military), General Electric (that one was obvious at least), Bayer (produced the SmallPox vaccine in Africa that was rumoured to kickstart the AIDS epidemic), Microsoft(made billions off the occupation of Iraq, CISCO(supplied the servers and satcom gear that allow the Syrian gov't to control their populace), IBM (supplied the punch-card computers that were used to catalogue and assist in the rounding up of jews in WWII) and the list goes on. Not a clean conscience (if there is any conscience) among them.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
Iran is friend to USA.

Yeah but Israel isn't friends with Iran and for them, the holy land is much more important then the USA.
Americans are just milking cows for war domination.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

..........as you have implied through putting the words in my mouth that I advocate nuclear weapons.

Really? Whats this then......?

I say let Iran have nukes if it gives them a viable way of protecting themselves.

WHOS IMPLYING ????

Don't even click on that reply button. I know you want to because of your sinister urge to one-up your fellow man, but don't. It's just better that way. I'm not playing your game anymore.

Im not trying to one up you,Im trying to understand WHY you would advocate it............if ALL you want is peace,thats all................Because NUCLEAR WEAPONS is the last weapon that has peaceful intentions..

I will not address you anymore. I respect that you don't want to talk to me,and i don't think this discussion will go anywhere. Have the last word,by all means.
edit on 24-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join