It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sintabon3

What a classic example of trying to sweep the problem under the carpet whykle burrieng your head in the sand...Iran is very close to develop misiles that can reach Americas west coast...what would you say the first time they threaten to use those against the U.S?..."leave me out of it"?.

Why doesn't North Korea launch their missile at California?

Because once the missile left the ground it would be intercepted and destroyed. Then there wouldn't be 1 North Korean left alive on Earth.

Iran would never fire anything at mainland US of A. Nobody would.

Iran has no military capability against US. NO ONE DOES.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Iran did not fight any major wars except for Iraq Iran. Who started that one? The Iran regime needs change, but not because it is a threat to anybody, because of the human rights violations against its own people. But I could say the same of many many countries.

Iran invaded Yemen during the quiet war going under the carpet, they have invaded Lebanon, whyle putting their own proxy Hezbolla inside lebanese parlament,

14 July-28 July 1982: Operation Ramadhan; Failed Iranian offensive to capture Basra.

9 April-17 April 1983: Operation Valfajr-1; Failed Iranian offensive in Ein Khosh to capture Basra-Baghdad highway.

19 October-mid November 1983: Operation Valfajr-4; Iranian offensive in Iraq's Kurdistan near Panjwin makes small gains.

22 February-16 March 1984: Operation Kheibar; Iranian offensive captures the Iraqi Majnoon Islands in the Haur al-Hawizeh marshes.
10 March-20 March 1985: Operation Badr; Unsuccessful Iranian offensive to capture the Basra-Baghdad highway.

9 February-25 February 1986: Operation Valfajr-8; Three-pronged Iranian offensive leads to capture of Fao peninsula.

2 June 1986: Operation Karbala-1.

1 September 1986: Operation Karbala-2; Iranian offensive in the Hajj Umran area of Iraqi Kurdistan.

9 January-26 February 1987: Operation Karbala-5; Iranian offensive in southern Iraq to capture Basra.

21 June 1987: Operation Nasr 4.

16 March 1988: Operation Valfajr-10; Iranian offensive in Iraqi Kurdistan.

27 July 1988: Operation Mersad.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

What if Iran invaded Canada and Mexico and put sanctions on the US so they couldn't build nukes? I really get sick of hypocrite's.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Citing Iran's recent non aggression as demonstrative of any current peacefull intent is just the sheerest nonesense and serves to demonstrate that OP is a shill of some sort.

Iran was under the thumb of the Ottomans for hundreds of yrs and was incabable of making any mishief - they have under the mullahs become a contender for the worlds no 1 terror exporters.

What matters to the 12'ver Mullahs above all, what as clerics have they devoted their whole lives to?

Hastening the return of their Mahdi, of course!

Who will come when (because) the world is 'drenched in blood'

You are dealing with complete and absolute fanatics here, without a shred of human compassion in them - these are the monsters that used 10,000+ teenage boys as young as 14, to clear minfields in human waves, by running through them armed with only a little plastic 'key to paradise' around their necks (specially imported from Taiwan) [link to www.matthiaskuentzel.de]

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Very well spoken, I too wish I could give you more than just one star.

Our government (not We The People, hasn't been We The People for a long time now) support tyranny because that is where the $$$$$$$$$$$$ is.

It's all about the money - morals and human rights were thrown out the window quite a while back.

edit on 24-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
BS

Why would it have to be stopped? A nation of 80 million most certainly has a right to go nuclear. And I mean both power and weapons.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Originally posted by Sintabon3

What a classic example of trying to sweep the problem under the carpet whykle burrieng your head in the sand...Iran is very close to develop misiles that can reach Americas west coast...what would you say the first time they threaten to use those against the U.S?..."leave me out of it"?.

Because once the missile left the ground it would be intercepted and destroyed. Then there wouldn't be 1 North Korean left alive on Earth.

Considering the way north Korea treats its citizens, do you realy think they give a sh## about what would happen to their citizens?....in fact i even think that the Koreans are more practical then Iran...they don't belive in the 12th Imam that would bring them reserection after the "Final war"...or claim that they saw a beam of godly light whyle making a speach at the U.N....

During his September 2005 speech at the United Nations, Ahmadinejad said that he saw all the heads of state gathered blinded by a divine light while angels were circling above his head! As reported in the Financial Times:

"A leading website in Iran has published a transcript and video recording of President Mahmoud Ahmadi-Nejad claiming to have felt "a light" while addressing world leaders at the United Nations in New York in September. Baztab.com - a website linked to Mohsen Rezaei, former commander of the Revolutionary Guards - said the recording was made in a meeting between the president and Ayatollah Abdollah Javadi-Amoli, one of Iran's leading Shia Muslim clerics.

According to the transcript, Mr Ahmadi-Nejad said someone present at the UN, possibly from his entourage, subsequently told him: "When you began with the words ‘In the name of God'... I saw a light coming, surrounding you and protecting you to the end [of the speech]." Mr Ahmadi-Nejad said he sensed a similar presence.

"I felt it myself, too, that suddenly the atmosphere changed and for 27-28 minutes the leaders could not blink," the transcript continues. "I am not exaggerating... because I was looking. All the leaders were puzzled, as if a hand held them and made them sit. They had their eyes and ears open for the message from the Islamic Republic."

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

That kind of thinking is the kind
that get people killed.
Once they have the
enriched plutonium
then give it to one
of their operative or three they cross
the Mexican border into America,
find their target cities, and KABOOOOOM..
Then act like they had nothing to do with it.
Yes they are suicidal, when they got the bomb
they will use it. They do not care if their
own people get killed. There religion says
it is OK. There trying to bring in the 12th IMAM,
and will stop at nothing short.
Even Hitler was suicidal, he shot himself
and let Germany take the blame, Iran is more
radical AND crazy then nazi germany. Nazi Germany
did not have a nuclear weapon, if they did, they would
of used it, like Iran will.
edit on 24-2-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
They have been threatning Iran for the better part of thirty years. Alot of lies are being spread about their might. Don't get me wrong they are a strong nation but nothing compared to the US or China or Russia. I'd be more affraid of those than Iran that's for sure. How many of their scientists have they killed? Something like 6? I'm not too sure about the numbers. But 6 nuclear/rocket scientists is quite a bit. IMHO it's Iraq all over again.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Yeah, Iran must be stopped! But why go about it piecemeal? Every non-nuclear country has the possibility of going nuclear and threatening world peace. Don't think for a minute that Jamaca isn't secretly developing weapons of mass destruction to use against us. And I don't believe Switzerland is as neutral as they claim to be. The US should just declare war on every non-nuclear country at once and bomb them back to the stone age. Then the rest of the nuclear countries can live in peace.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Without putting the Mullahs 12'ver beliefs front and centre of your calculations - you are pissing in the wind trying to make sense of the situation - it is what governs ALL their decisions, they are CLERICS, ultra-fundamentalist loonies it is their life's sacred mission.

This is how the NWO controls you all by corralling you in little mental/ideological enclosures from which you will not stray - they base their calculations on the real agendas, whist making it Politicaly Incorrect, ideologically unsound etc for you ever to consider them!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Lets do "cut to the chase"-----if the Middle East is to be cleansed of nuclear weapons----then start with the biggest offender first----Israel's hundreds of nuclear weapons go first. Then the Islamics won't feel slighted or have want for nukes.

Lets also "cut to the chase" and get the Foreign Agents, including this one, out of controlling the USA:

====

rense.com...

You might well ask how the United States wound up in such a pickle. Many Americans are beginning to wake up to the fact that it is disgraceful that a small country like Israel should be able to dictate U.S. foreign policy in a key part of the world, but the current situation is actually far worse than that. This is the case of a foreign government’s lobby consisting largely of American citizens using its clout to avoid registering as a foreign agent while narrowing the policy options through its friends in Congress and the media in such a way as to make war inevitable. Some might call it treason. Such people should be denounced and marginalized before they send off another wave of young Americans to die on their behalf while beggaring the rest of us, but instead, senators and representatives will be lining up to cheer them in a month’s time. George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, and James Madison must be spinning in their graves.

=====

Then lets deal with what appears to be a flag waving Foreign Agent military person attempting to get into US Foreign Policy and toss them out of the services as Dallas' General Walker was tossed out by the JFK administration, who was then involved in killing JFK over some Israeli issues on nuclear weapons. Lets these like persons be termed as treasonous, and really "cut to the chase." imho

What say we----there is treason afoot here. imho

Most know this is a WWIII issue that these treason minded persons are trying to bait the US into doing for the corrupt games of Israel and the NWO gangsters. The lines are drawn with Syria and Iran being back by both Russia and China and they say attacks on either Syria or Iran will be an attack on China and Russia and that starts WWIII.

Israel is a serious national security threat to the US, as well as their agents. imho

edit on 24-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Foreign Agents and Treason

Thats funny...again the "Talmud expert" wich every quote he brings of the evil Jews...ehhmmm sorry..."zionists"...seems to be fabricated and only found in neo-nazi or islamic sites...he knows that hes problem is not with Israel but with the jews, and that has bein proven in to many posts before...This is an Iraninan shill, and as such...I realy don't think he deserves any credibility with his redicoulos posts....he knows very well that the reason Israeli citizens are not lynched as a whole is becasue they have the means to protect themseves (Jews have a way to protect themsleves baba...realy...learn how to live with it...) He also knows that when Iran gets Nuclear weapons...with the goal to kill every Jew in the Middle east they will use it...after all, he probalby believes the 12 Imam the "Holy" Mehedi will return after the final war like hes Ayatola buddyes.

In articles on his blog, Reza Kahlili explains the goal of the current Iranian regime, to kill all the Jews and wipe Israel from the map.

AYATOLLAH: KILL ALL JEWS, ANNIHILATE ISRAEL:

atimetobetray.com...

The Islamists’ Hypocrisy:

atimetobetray.com...

The Iranian regime is willing to kill anyone who refuses to convert to their version of Islam, including Christians. Their genocidal intentions include both Jews and Christians. They believe that it is their duty to establish a Muslim-only world, using whatever degree of force is necessary, even to killing a large percentage of humanity. Only an Anti-semetic Iranian shill such as this guy, is eveil enough to stand up for these people. and such regiems.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Sintabon3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2012 by Sintabon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Okie dokie. Keep Calm and Carry On comes to mind, but lets dig in shall we?

There is no denying that nuclear armament, be that the US, Israel, Iran or any other country is futile, since it is morally accepted that, post US attacks on Japan, no country would be insane enough (again) to nuke another country. There are also, more than likely, counter measures in place for most countries.

However.. hypothetically if country A wished to attack country B with nukes, they wouldn't send one. They would also, again purely hypothetically, manage to get one nuke to hit. Irrespective of whether the mighty US of A manages to retaliate and destroy North Korea, in your mindless scenario, the US of A would be suffering nuclear fall out and it's back to the futility I mentioned.

The next point is about your gun-ho brainless comment about no one having the military capability to attack the US. Are you for real? Been reading a few too many DC Comics?

Supposedly a bunch of Islamic nut jobs managed to level two buildings in the centre of New York City, right under the noses of the mighty US of A Air Force, and supposed early warning systems....

*cough*

Stop smoking that crack, and stop believing the hype. The US isn't "all that". You're a slave and will, more than likely, end up in a FEMA camp like the rest of humanity.

edit on 24-2-2012 by torqpoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Iran is nuke free. As a matter of fact, has anyone looked at the Washington Post lately?

U.S. Does not believe Iran is trying to build nuclear bomb

The cat is out of the bag. Anyone who bought into the war propaganda has been fooled AGAIN.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by FlyersFan

Let's cut to the chase ... if anyone is going to stop Iran from becoming a nuclear power, it should be Saudi Arabia. It's not our job to police up every rouge nutter country on the planet. Let Iran's neighbors take care of Iran. The Saudis have the manpower, the money, and they are living right next door.

I don’t care who does it, I just think it needs to happen sooner rather than later. If Israel (or anyone in the region) chooses to attack Iran I believe they are fully justified based on Iran's actions.

Lets let Israel lead the way. Their intelligence is probably better than ours.

They know the truth. When they go in, we will follow.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by dadgad

Probably because someone paid him to be. Why else would someone not even consider that the fairy tale version of events might not be true. I constantly doubt myself and have no problem making it known that I am far from infallible. But this guy reeks of fish, if you catch my drift. Hint: I smell a paid troll, or just someone who enjoys deceiving people, either way, not good.

yeah it's possible

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sageofmonticello
On the other hand we do create quite a lot of incentive for Iran to act crazy and feel threatened. Let me ask you this, if you were Iran and the largest military might in the world had been threatening you with destruction for over 30 years, would you want to get a nuke for your country to help ensure your survival and the survival of your country?

Oh, now i see! Its because the west "oppresses" Iran that they stone women, beat, rape and murder protesters, openly hang gays in the streets then have their president announce famously to the world that "iran has no gays", and so very much more. Thanks for pointing that out. I know when my boss treats me like crap at work i want to come home and beat my wife. And of course, that would be justified, right?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Iran is nuke free. As a matter of fact, has anyone looked at the Washington Post lately?

U.S. Does not believe Iran is trying to build nuclear bomb

The cat is out of the bag. Anyone who bought into the war propaganda has been fooled AGAIN.

Wheeew

Whata bombshell for this topic !!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
Oh, now i see! Its because the west "oppresses" Iran that they stone women, beat, rape and murder protesters, openly hang gays in the streets then have their president announce famously to the world that "iran has no gays", and so very much more. Thanks for pointing that out. I know when my boss treats me like crap at work i want to come home and beat my wife. And of course, that would be justified, right?

The problem is, however much those actions you mention are condemnable.. they are none of our fricking business.

When you step over the line and state you believe you have the right to dictate (note the word) to another country how they should govern themselves you are acting upon the ideology of a fascist regime, however justified or morally right you feel you are.

Then it all comes down to, who has the right to choose how people live, what is allowed and what isn't? If the country who has all the power and "dictates" to the rest of the world that the Bible is the new law, who's to say that we won't all be hating gays and refusing contraception?

And that is the crux of the entire problem here. Some countries believe they have the "god given right" to tell others how to live, what religion to follow and what laws to use, in their own country. Wrong!

T
edit on 24-2-2012 by torqpoc because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join