It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

WOW! You are a good painter, but I can't say I like it. LOL

Thanks for sharing it here before I leave. Great job!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Today marks the second year anniversary of this thread being up. Yea!!!

My goal has been reached several times, in different ways on this thread. I've made many friends, learned things I didn't know, and had my jaw drop in amazement many times from reading the stories being shared here!

I want to sincerely thank each and every one of you for your participation in this thread. You all shared many fantastic experiences, which took great courage, told by great people in this thread.

It is now time for me to say farewell to this thread, and take a break from ATS (as soon as I finish up some loose ends in other threads).

I wish each and every one of you a great year ahead. And remember...

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I thought more about this "disappearing act" thing with the ants then I got to remember another paranormal thing that happened in 1998. It was the middle of the night & I got out of bed because I couldn't sleep. I was hangin' out in the dining room area that was next to the open kitchen (we lived in an apartment building). Well, I got this really odd feeling that I couldn't put my finger on. I remember there was some sort of sound coming out of the kitchen near the floor but I looked & looked but couldn't see anything. This went on for maybe an hour or so. I got pretty scared because you know I was a young teenager. Then finally I got down on my chest on the floor to take a look under the lip of the counters. I saw a huge wicked lookin' spider on a small web in the corner. The spider was shakin' the web like a trampoline & that's where the sound originated. I immediately got up in excitement because it felt like I was all of the sudden part of a horror movie. When I walked away the sound ended, I returned to check out the spider and ... it was gone. It's web was gone too. Now, I wasn't away for more than a minute at the most, so, where did it go?

Scared the # right out of me. I couldn't sleep well for a long time following that.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
i had one happen last night.

i was reading that someone had used an app as they thought they were talking in their sleep and i decided to leave my recorder on friday night, i listened back and something said 'help me' and there was something else but im not sure what it said, i was going to leave the recorder on last night and then thought, i won't bother. so there i am last night quite comfy in bed and the dog on his pillow next to my head unable to sleep as i've got some dental problems and generally feeling really low about myself, when something sat on my bed at the end and it sat on my feet and i had to move my feet (so much for respecting the living!) i would usually be the first to grab the recorder and start an evp but i didn't feel the need to, it was calm and i felt no fear and the dog didn't bat an eyelid either, if anything it was quite calming and i eventually went off.

strange. it was weird, it was too light for a human, well i know it wasn't a human as i was the only one in the house. im going to leave the recorder on tonight!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I was once dragged out of bed in the middle of the night the day an ex girlfriends mum died feet first. I could not move and she was fast asleep. I was shown her mum but a much younger version with her dad, Who had died a few years earlier!. I seem to see quite a few spirits but have never acted upon this, I just accept it

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I am going to be sixty this year and all my life has been a paranormal experience. This is what I can conclude at this point in my life. That here is nothing made that was not made for me or to use different words there is nothing prepared that was not prepared for me. No one knows who I am or what I am as if I have been hidden from the public eye for sixty years. But this is the year that I am going to become a public figure. Starting from the time of this post into 20015. Sort of like a hidden one coming out of hiding. I have been called every kind of name including anti Christ but in fact I have nothing against Christ only something against the false Christ of religion. Christ means anointed one or also in different words chosen one. I am actually quite conciliatory and a peace maker.
edit on 26-2-2014 by allthings2allmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

I wasn't going to post on this thread anymore, but you have me intrigued.

Please share your story here, or the link to your thread when you get it posted.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hello sled. I think that anyone that experiences the oneness of the spirit can say the same thing. That means that from the point of view of spirit which is singular all things appear to have been made uniquely for your pleasure. I might be mistaken about this and that this point of view is unique to me but I am sure that at one point everybody will be able to look at all things the way I am able too almost constantly. The reason that I am able to stay in contact with the oneness of the spirit is through pain induced telepathy. I am not a masochist but I have a medical condition which is very painful that is registered in an area of the brain that I believe is close to the pineal gland that some call the all seeing eye or other names. You know the expression no pain no gain well in a way it illustrates my telepathic condition. Now this makes me able to respond to people by the spirit which makes me able to know all things without actually knowing them just by the simple act of responding I am in touch with the oneness that is part of all of us. Let me explain. Our identity and our memories are all part of our mortal selves but he spirit part of us is immortal and eternal. The minute we die our spirit returns to itself and remembers nothing of our earthly life not even our names. Few have done the trip both ways and lived again to tell the tale. So as I am responding to you it is the oneness in you telling me to say what it knows you want to know. Does this make any sense to you?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
Hello sled. I think that anyone that experiences the oneness of the spirit can say the same thing. That means that from the point of view of spirit which is singular all things appear to have been made uniquely for your pleasure. I might be mistaken about this and that this point of view is unique to me but I am sure that at one point everybody will be able to look at all things the way I am able too almost constantly. The reason that I am able to stay in contact with the oneness of the spirit is through pain induced telepathy. I am not a masochist but I have a medical condition which is very painful that is registered in an area of the brain that I believe is close to the pineal gland that some call the all seeing eye or other names. You know the expression no pain no gain well in a way it illustrates my telepathic condition. Now this makes me able to respond to people by the spirit which makes me able to know all things without actually knowing them just by the simple act of responding I am in touch with the oneness that is part of all of us. Let me explain. Our identity and our memories are all part of our mortal selves but he spirit part of us is immortal and eternal. The minute we die our spirit returns to itself and remembers nothing of our earthly life not even our names. Few have done the trip both ways and lived again to tell the tale. So as I am responding to you it is the oneness in you telling me to say what it knows you want to know. Does this make any sense to you?

Yes, I've been reading about the many different parts of our spirit. I think someone said we can experience up to seven different lives at the same time, but most people don't; they may have three, or so.
Then, when we die we rejoin our higher self and become one. Each lifetime is meant to grow in wisdom, and eventually become one with the Source of all creation. But this can take a very long time. Learning still continues in the spiritual world.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

FYI: Check your messages.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You said there are many parts of our spirit but I do not think so. I think the spirit is a singularity that can occupy the smallest space possible like before the big band and all of space at the same time. I believe it lives outside of time in eternity. You said that we can live seven lives at the same time. Maybe in seven different dimension but in this life we can only have one at a time. The one you have now is going to be your eternal face when we are translated from temporary to eternal status.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I've only come across that information recently, so living in parallel planes/universes at the same time was news to me too.

I think we only have two parts of our spirit: the one we live now, and the one called the higher-self that resides in the higher realms.

But, enough on the spiritual topic here. I don't want to derail the thread.

Thanks for getting back to me.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
OK! To get back to the thread. I have experienced UFO sightings, I once raised the dead, I have cured cancer, I have prophesied things into existence. I seemed to have disappeared like a Jedi in a police raid in Geneva and just calmly walked away when they were rounding up everybody. I have scared people that should have scared me. I died once and came back to the living. I had other paranormal experiences. But I would take too long to go over them all.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

WOW!!

Well, you have to at least share one or two with us!! What a tease you are! LOL

I'm interested in all of them, but can you share about raising the dead and your NDE?
I'm sure everyone would love to hear all of them at your convenience.

edit on 3/2/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I can witness to two miracles that Sigmund did though one of them could be refuted. In 2004 on the Zola board a poster called Brenda had six terminal diseases and was going to the hospital to die. The night before Siggy called her up and had her sing 'knees and shoulders eyes ears hips and toes' along with him. The next day she had complete spontaneous remission and wrote a praise report on the Zolaboard. That was when Siggy got banned after four years on the board. The same place I met Siggy.

Last year Sigmund's brother in law had pancreatic cancer with 99% mortality rate. For some reason he is still alive which is fine with me cause I met the guy and like him.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

PhilWhaley71
I can witness to two miracles that Sigmund did though one of them could be refuted. In 2004 on the Zola board a poster called Brenda had six terminal diseases and was going to the hospital to die. The night before Siggy called her up and had her sing 'knees and shoulders eyes ears hips and toes' along with him. The next day she had complete spontaneous remission and wrote a praise report on the Zolaboard. That was when Siggy got banned after four years on the board. The same place I met Siggy.

Last year Sigmund's brother in law had pancreatic cancer with 99% mortality rate. For some reason he is still alive which is fine with me cause I met the guy and like him.

So??? Several of us here have been involved in the same….. It was never us that did it, it was G_d. Its okay to post that this came about due to connection with G_d. But from experience you will start to receive many U2Us asking all manner of questions and requests for YOU to perform a miracle on request for example: should I leave my husband, heal my Mother, should I help my parents or ignore them, should I leave my family and CHILDREN to follow the Way…. If you're wanting to start a cult well, NO, NOT HERE.

The people who have experienced the same on here were just trying to share how to connect to G_d so that readers could live this way also. It turns into a circus with people wanting you to do it for them, no effort or faith on their part. You can do your best to direct them but I gotta say, Siggy ain't no Elijah… for SURE…. I can claim the SAME MIRACLES on behalf of G_d and I KNOW I'm not Elijah…

Sincerely,

STM

Edit to add: I wonder if the REAL Elijah will make a house call to your place to explain a few things….
edit on 3/2/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I do not want to start a cult nor do I want you to start one. I just want you to become aware of your own nature and what you truly are. Cults are religions and religions are evil. The essence of the evil of religion is to place God outside of yourself. In other people, in statues, in temples, up in the sky, in nature and pretty much everywhere except yourself. You are right it is not the person who does the miracle it is what you wrote is G_d which is suspicious to start with because it sounds like God is holy or not human. Jesus was human and he was also God. There are certain social taboos in placing God inside yourself such as Ego, narcissism, megalomania, lack of humility but remember this the guy who exhibited the most paranormal signs of all times including reshuffling DNA in others thought it not robbery to call himself equal with God and said clearly the kingdom of God is within you. I am not here to start a new religion I am here to terminate them all and preserve the tourist attractions so we can clearly see our mistakes for eternity. Now this is my advice for those who can believe me and those who cannot. Do not worship anything. God does not worship himself and does not worship anything. Worship is desired only by the adversary who is the devil. How can the whole world have been so deluded? With the permission of God of course. Remember these words. I shall send them strong delusions. There is no stronger delusion than religion and it is rampant on this planet. My words put an end to the delusion. These are only words but in the beginning was the word and the word was God. I am here to restore you to your proper place of authority and dominion. Then I want you to fix this world while I go and celebrate a job well done.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I know who I am, a child of G_d, do you really believe you are Elijah? "Cause you are NOT Elijah.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Stick around for a while and find out. Coming against me is not a wise move. I already know that you are not a believer no matter what you claim. Believers know my voice and another's advice they will not hear nor follow. The same thing is true of unbelievers they will not , cannot hear me nor follow my advice. I am not here to do anything but speak then the lots are separated. This is the same thing that happens when you speak. Some will believe you and some will not. This was established by lots from the time we were not yet sentient beings and we were citizens of eternity. We all had to draw lots. Some drew the lots of believer and some the lots of unbeliever. Sort of like playing cowboy and indians. Everybody wants to be a cowboy because no body wants to be an indian. So the unbeliever disguised themselves as believers with the invention of religion to pass themselves off as believers. This is the parables of the wheat and the tares. In the end times Elijah comes and just speaks. Then automatically the lots separate. Believers can believe him and unbelievers cannot. So if you are an unbeliever not able to believe my words depart from me. I have no business with you. Telling you the truth would be the same as casting pearls before swine. However there are those who can believe me and they have been waiting all their lives for their inheritance which is the truth.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

You are so right, for me to respond to you would be "casting pearls before Swine". I don't understand why you have so much ego and insist that you know all before G_d. All your statements leave G_d out? It is so backwards from the "Word".

new topics

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join