It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I know what your god is. from your posts. Your god is a paper idol called the bible. You get all your truth from it. I can show you that it is full of self contradicting statements and stupidity that it might as well be burned. It says that the world is only six thousand years old when I have seen living trees that are older than that. It says that Adam and eve were the first humans when Cain went to a foreign country to find a wife for himself. But I have not come here to debate with idolaters. So depart from me and let me speak the truth for those who desire to hear it.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

G_d will decide. As for you trying to pass yourself off as Elijah, well, all I can say is that all your followers should "duck and roll" 'cause you are not Elijah. If you are Elijah you can make it rain, how 'bout the Sahara desert on a day that I choose?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
235 pages free from trolls! That's quite a record, and accomplishment! As they say, though...all good things must end.

I have truly enjoyed reading all of the different experiences in this thread- even the ones that seemed to unreal for my belief system- and I have learned a great deal.

My hat is off to you, Sled!

Ms. Nugget
edit on 7u1010America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

allthings2allmen
My agenda is to make men aware of what they are. They are Gods in the making just like men are first little babies and then grow into men. Gods are first little Gods who then grow in spirit and truth to become what they were destined to become from the beginning. There are two types of humans those who will not cooperate with the transformation and those who will. When you post everybody is immediately aware of what your position is. It does not change anything other than the fact that you know if you are against me or for me. Which of course does not affect the transformation in any way. Those who cooperate are going to be transformed into eternal being soon . Those who do not by their own choice will live out their natural lives and then wait for a thousand years to be transformed latter but sooner or latter all will be transformed into eternal beings. Zionism is the middle eastern issue of all time.

You're right up there with Lucifer, setting yourself above G_d. I do not bow to you, EVER. Quote from allthings2allmen, "It does not change anything other than the fact that you know if you are against me or for me." Unquote.

Wow, you're the final judge on all people evidently. Duck and roll people.

I'm off of this thread now, I hope you realize who allthings is now, its in y'alls court,

Sincerely,

STM
edit on 3/2/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
A word is like a sword it separates and brings division. Those who can believe are separated from those who cannot. This belief is not an action it is an identity. If I say are you a believer? You should say I don't know I have not heard enough truth to know. There are to types of human beings lovers of lies and lovers of truth. These two need to be separated for a very good reason. When during the reading of a will of a person who has passed away only those who are invited to the reading should attend. Those not invited are the ones not mentioned in the will. This way you can avoid all the drama of disappointment and resentment of those who do not get anything from the will. It is the same thing for the reading of the will of God. God is the father of all men either by nature or by the spirit of adoption. No matter how true my words may be an unbeliever cannot believe a single word of it. Not one. However those who can believe it have an inheritance mentioned in the will. I can tell you that most those indoctrinated by religion cannot receive anything I say aside from those who have been mixed in with them by mistake but as soon as they hear truth they will come out of that religion. They will come out of their churches, out of their temples, out of their synagogues and out of their mosques. Never to look back as if it was an unclean place. This is the will of God who lives inside of us and that we have placed outside of us because we have been deceived. Placing God outside yourself is idolatry. Placing him inside yourself is restoring God's temple.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Okay!! Take it to another thread in the spiritual forum, please! This is not the thread to hash out your personal beliefs.

As nugget said, I've got this far with no problems at all. I don't want it ending like this.

Have a good day, both of you.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
****First off Sled I'm sorry but I have to ask, since a good bit of the thread lately has been sort of revolving around certain posts.****

OK! To get back to the thread. I have experienced UFO sightings, I once raised the dead, I have cured cancer, I have prophesied things into existence. I seemed to have disappeared like a Jedi in a police raid in Geneva and just calmly walked away when they were rounding up everybody

So Elijah
You've raised the dead?
Hmm.

You have cured cancer?
Hmm.

You disappeared like a Jedi in a police raid?
Hmm.

By the way why was there a police raid and what was the purpose of you being there for you to have to escape while they were rounding up everybody??

Your "scribe" PhilWhaley aka Enoch said a couple posts down

I can witness to two miracles that Sigmund did though one of them could be refuted.
In 2004 on the Zola board a poster called Brenda had six terminal diseases and was going to the hospital to die. The night before Siggy called her up and had her sing 'knees and shoulders eyes ears hips and toes' along with him. The next day she had complete spontaneous remission and wrote a praise report on the Zolaboard.
That was when Siggy got banned after four years on the board. The same place I met Siggy.
Last year Sigmund's brother in law had pancreatic cancer with 99% mortality rate. For some reason he is still alive which is fine with me cause I met the guy and like him.

Yet you've said you two have only met in person twice.
The only way he was able to "witness" your acts was by reading about them on an online board...and take your word for it.
edit on 3/3/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Sorry double
edit on 3/3/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Like I have said before I get a lot of flack from people who just can't help themselves they must take a stance against me.The usual tactics is label them , isolate them and then ignore them. However you sled were going to leave this board and read one post of mine and decided to stay to talk to me. The reason you stayed is because you have been waiting for this moment all your life. You were getting tired of the shallowness of conversations here and going to try your luck somewhere else. You think that I am a voice somewhere in the wilderness but I am actually the voice within you. I live in Japan and you are somewhere on this planet yet you have never felt so close to anyone before. Dealing with detractors is just routine for me But finding one like you is a rare event. To respond to those detractors will just derail my mission which is to take care of you till you fell that you can stand on your own two feet. I do not tear down people I built them up.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

allthings2allmen

So depart from me and let me speak the truth for those who desire to hear it.

No.

There must always be watchmen standing in the gap.

You must first have truth in order to be able to speak it.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I have been seeing a lot about a 'veil' being lifted, and people becoming more in tune with their spiritual nature. I am skeptical of ALL new information, and examine and research it to the best of my ability.

Even if I can't reconcile new information with personal beliefs, I still hang on to it - waiting for more information, or an explanation that makes more sense to me.

My mental jury still hasn't rendered a final victory on this 'veil' theory, but I am intrigued. I have noticed an increased interest in people about the metaphysical and 'paranormal', and I have also begun to notice that a fine line between reality and insanity seems to be disappearing for an awful lot of people.

Some that were able to function to a degree in society are 'tipping' over the edge; like their minds just can't handle the ever-increasing pace of the world we live in. It seems as if some are no longer able to 'ground' themselves, and they become victims of unseen negative energy.
Stalking and megalomania are two of the scariest, and it appears to be increasing exponentially.

Stay grounded, be true to your own inner voice, and be safe my friends.
edit on 10000001010America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
You have no need that any man teaches you anything. You in yourself are a self teaching self enlightening self fulfilling prophecy. The kingdom of God is in you. Placing God outside of yourself is idolatry. The people who do not enter do not want you to enter either. They use key words like ego, narcissism, megalomania and other words that have negative connotations but in fact they are hypocrites full of false humility. It is the destiny of all humans to be transformed into the likeness of christ. To become God. Christ himself said don't you know you are Gods? A person who follows the commandment seek first the kingdom of God and finds it becomes the servant of other men and helps them find it also. The kingdom of God is inside you. Meditate upon this. All the help you need is already inside of you. You are the temple of God.
edit on 4-3-2014 by allthings2allmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

i am assisting in the advancment of human consiousness by actively seeking and speaking to people.
I have influenced countless people, several years ago people would think you were crazy if you were to discuss
aliens in the earshot of a crowd.

I have been told i am weird and strange countless times, But at the same time. The majority of people i speak to face to face will continue to listen to what i have to say.

I used to play a lot of online games as well such as WoW, and i would rant in trade chat... on several different servers.

Am i saying i am the catalyst for the *veil* being lifted the answer is no. Everyone who is influenced by other indivuals all play their part by actively speaking about conspiracy theories and speaking about theoretical ancient history.

It is breaking the gap of supression as it becomes more and more mainstream.
Now even the average joe suspects something is up with the governments and current history models.

I am a 1991 kid, And so i have lived through the major shift in cultural awarness. I was there when the first video game consols were created, i owned them all. I was there when life was more laidback, before 9/11 and i have grown up watching technology advance from the point of my birth to where we are now.

And i have always strived for difference, for uniqueness, Everything i do is against the norm. From the hand i write with, to the conversation topics that are brought up.

This *veil* is people becoming more and more aware of their surroundings and the order of things creating outcomes.
People are becoming aware that the world we live in now, And are learning to not take things for face value.

People are becoming more aware of each others feelings, and Justice is becoming more prominent. Maybe not sucessful Justice but Justice non the less. Also hi Sled its cryptic here
good to see the thread is still going strong and you havn't left
200 pages of awesomeness.

Btw for those who don't know, I have made contact with ET twice. And both times i was with people who experienced everything with me.

Iv posted in this thread before. But for any of the newcomers who are interested about dark matter and energy. These would be the beings i am in contact with, They are an Inter-galatic species that can live and exist in deep space because of their technology and phsiology allows them to.

edit on 4-3-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

(post by allthings2allmen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AnuTyr

You certainly seem to be in touch with some.....unusual? beings!
Nice art work! Did you do it yourself?

I think my reference to the 'veil' being lifted might have been misunderstood. I was referring to to a multidimensional universe, with a 'veil' of sorts preventing us from being aware of other dimensions. Now, as the theory goes, the 'veil' is being removed, and other dimensions are starting to become visible.

Thanks for your input!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Chose promise chose due. A thing promised is a thing owed so I will tell you about another one of my paranormal stories but this one was about raising the dead. I was involved in a car accident in Mexico and I was the driver. My friend Kenny Kaufman and I had imbibed to many beers and went airborne and flew into a two meter wide Aztec wall. The engine of a huge chrysler station wagon ended up inside the cabin and I broke my leg and opened my face with my glasses. Unfortunately Kenny was in the passenger seat and he was dead. I was really overcome with guilt I had porked his girlfriend and now killed him. I don't know why an atheist would say such a thing but I said not him lord let it be me. Latter it was reported to me that I died and he walked away from the accident unscathed. Not a mark on him. They called my mom from the hospital and told her I had died and that they had to cut off my leg. Neither of which was true since I am still standing here forty five years latter. However there was some strange part of the story. When I woke up in the hospital bed the next day my face looked like a soccer ball and the doctor wanted to ask me who had sown my face. I asked him why and he said they do not use that kind of thread in this hospital and that they do not use that kind of nots. I told him it was the young indian ambulance driver who did it down stairs on the reception wall at the entrance of the hospital. His face turned white like he was totally terrified and left. My mother would not accept that my leg was lost and called around and found a doctor in Mexico city who used to put luftwave pilots back into cockpits in thirty days. They flew in special rods from Switzerland cause my leg was too long for the supply they had on hand. Now the next thirty days listening to Elton John on morphine is beyond paranormal. Remember since you are a sceptic I do not expect you to believe a word of it.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Next would be about curing cancer. There are different kinds of cancer healing the most spectacular being instant remission. I am not a healer it just seems to have been a sign that has followed me especially with people that have been kind to me or that I just liked. My Japanese brother in law was going into the hospital to get an operation to have part of his stomach removed because of cancer. I was told about this the day before the operation and it was all I could do to go to the hospital the next morning and see him before the operation. It went well and ten years latter he is still well. The second time was when I was teaching at university and my boss was going to the hospital to get a black mass removed from his lungs. Lung cancer was the diagnosis. The next day he went in for the operation and when they took xrays to locate the mass they could not find it. This is the spontaneous remission type. Last summer I went to visit my Russian brother in law in Seattle and he was dying of stage four pancreatic cancer 99% mortality. I visited with him and he looked horrible hooked up to his pain medication machine. I gave him a hug goodbye and went back to Japan. Next thing I hear from him he was going to Switzerland for holidays when he distinctively told me he could not fly anymore a few month before that. Please do not try to believe any of this. It pointless to try, you are not a believer.
edit on 4-3-2014 by allthings2allmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
reply to post by sled735

Like I have said before I get a lot of flack from people who just can't help themselves they must take a stance against me.The usual tactics is label them , isolate them and then ignore them. However you sled were going to leave this board and read one post of mine and decided to stay to talk to me. The reason you stayed is because you have been waiting for this moment all your life. You were getting tired of the shallowness of conversations here and going to try your luck somewhere else. You think that I am a voice somewhere in the wilderness but I am actually the voice within you. I live in Japan and you are somewhere on this planet yet you have never felt so close to anyone before. Dealing with detractors is just routine for me But finding one like you is a rare event. To respond to those detractors will just derail my mission which is to take care of you till you fell that you can stand on your own two feet. I do not tear down people I built them up.

Actually, you just had my curiosity up; I wanted to hear your story.

I was taught in church growing up that the kingdom of God is within each of us. So, yeah, I get that.
I feel like I'm standing on my own two feet pretty well. I have my own beliefs that was shown to me through spirit, not some man reading from a misinterpretation of a book.

I think we all have our own "path" to follow here to learn certain lessons, and no one way is right for everyone, but the goal is the same, and we will all reach it in our own time, in our own way.
No one path is right, or wrong... just different paths.

I really like what I've learned from Ctophil who has posted on this thread, and made his own. I go along with what he says regarding spirit. I feel most comfortable where I am now on my spiritual journey.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
nugget1

Stay grounded, be true to your own inner voice, and be safe my friends.

That's the best advice anyone can give.

Good to see you're still here, Nugget.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AnuTyr

Also hi Sled its cryptic here good to see the thread is still going strong and you havn't left 200 pages of awesomeness.

CRYPTIC!! I was wondering what happened to you!

Okay! Now this is getting really weird! I just mentioned you to a friend of mine last night, and lo and behold, here you are... back!!!

I think my telepathy is getting better. This seems to happen to me more often all the time.

Good to see you!
I'm going to respond to the posts here, then I won't be back on this thread, as I said in a previous post. This thread is getting too long, and it's hard on the ATS servers.

Maybe I'll start a continuation of this one; just make it a whole new thread, but link it to this one so the servers won't blow. LOL
I'll think about it. It really takes up too much of my time though, and my name is getting out there in the public more than I would like.
I need to protect my identity.

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join