It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

Thank you for getting back to me with answers to my questions.

Hummmm... strange indeed about the car accident, but what exactly did you do that cured people's cancer? Was it just because you were near them?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I believe that is what he is suggesting. Hey maybe he did cure cancer, Willpower is a powerful thing. If a new thread is made let me know
Its good to see you are doing fine, And i wouldn't mind talking to your friend. I'm not sure U2Us work but let me know

reply to post by nugget1

The avatar is from an old N64 game called conquers bad furday, wish i made it myself haha.

As for thinning dimensions, There are forces always present in this universe. Humans have the ability to project and see the world through a pychic lens. Our previous origins were of a supernatural sort and so we as supernatural beings carry various genes along with us that are sealed. But sometimes, Codes can be activated and it allows us a greater awarness of self and active awareness of the enviroment.

Near death experiences can trigger these genes, and so individuals becomes more intune with sensory perception after.
Everyone is born with supernatural abilities but they are locked away. The very compents of our brains allow electrons to collide together within brain cells, generating an electric feild as well as compressing into sub-atomic particles similar in the same way how black holes condense matter and energy. The out come is a non-etherial mass of memories, which we would identify as the soul. There are various layers of compression into non reactive states. Without electrons and protons they are unable to bond with atoms and so using material objects to try to manipulate other states of matter and energy which act seperately from bonding agents such as protons electrons to atoms to molecules. The spinning action of electrons and protons creates a positive and negative charge, and so such energy lacks that ability unless swelling within itself. Even this such energy is transfered eventually but it is consious energy and so has a will. And can be broken up and scattered throughout matter, or organic matter. The non reacting particles will expand back into electrons eventually but its hard to say what the decay rate of such particles are. Radiation such as the sun lasts a very long time.

Radiation can be broken down in millions of years, So its hard to say how long these things can last. So when one thinks of a dimension- a said perspective. When that perspective of awarness of an object takes on forms beyond physical, Because literally it is not physical - (non reacting with atoms or molecules - unless consiousness wills it) These are not by any means tho, seperate universes These are simply different states and progressions of matter and since we are consious, it is safe to say that once apon a time the chair you are sitting on may have been consious in a different cycle of creation such as a previous galaxy that existed where we are right now.

There is no such thing as nothing, just because we cannot react with it by means of steel iron and light does not mean that nothing is there. These particles could pass right through each of your molecules, the atoms and without any bonding agents, and with no actions of spinning, Nothing happens. This is all theoretical by the way. But in the theory, the universe would be folded on itself, and when matter is destroyed it is folding and likewise expanding so that matter will always exist in all forms.

I kinda ranted there a bit but i hope you guys enjoyed it haha

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

These signs shall follow them that believe. Like I said I am not a healer. Yes it must be a proximity thing. I am actually a prophet that is a person who speaks for the spirit as if he was spirit or for God as if he was God because God is spirit. There is another part of the accident story I died and went to a place I can only describe as a garden. It was very beautiful and quiet. The kind of weather you could put a naked baby outside in. I was alone but did not feel alone as if I was everybody at the same time. But I could not remember anything about my earthly life not even my name, nothing. I could will myself here and there just by will power and was floating above the ground and felt the flowers going though my body. When I returned into my body I remembered everything. I wanted to tell you last time I responded to you about that creature you saw outside your bath room window. It was a saskuatch.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I wanted to tell you last time I responded to you about that creature you saw outside your bath room _ It was a saskuatch.

Well, I definitely lived in saskuatch country!! Probably a whole family, or more, of them running around in those woods!

I'm still perplexed as to what the flying creature could have been. I've come across several different things that could describe it since I posted my thread on mystical creatures.

Guess I'll never know for sure.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay people. Thanks so much for your posts. I may see you around on the other threads, but this is it for me on this one.

Have a great year!!

ETA: I notified the MODS to see if I need to close this thread down due to so many pages. I was advised that they can go to 400 pages before having to be shut down, so have at it guys!

Anyone out there have any paranormal stories to share?

edit on 3/5/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I will look for your mystical creature post. Stay in touch with me.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
reply to post by sled735

I will look for your mystical creature post. Stay in touch with me.

After learning I don't have to close this thread, I think I'll make a new goal to see if I can reach 200 flags before I let it die. LOL

I'm back!! (That didn't take long, did it? LOL )

edit on 3/5/2014 by sled735 because: revise comment

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I have been on dead boards and brought them back to life and I also have that effect on end of the line threads. You asked me about paranormal experiences and I have had so many I could write a book about them. One chapter could be dedicated to fortune telling and the professional use of familiar spirits for gain. When I was in business school in Switzerland I had a classmate whose mother was a hand writing expert for the Nestle company. Any prospective employee who applied for a job at Nestle the biggest food company in the world was asked to along with their resume to write a hand written cover letter stating why they wanted to join the company. Nothing to do with the answer she would just analyze their hand writing and could tell personality traits that would not be revealed from typed resumes. I think she was a sort of medium even though there is a science of handwriting analyses. She was very important to Nestle. She was a Romanian princess and my friend her and I went to Paris together and I returned the favor by inviting them to Zermatt to my father's hotel. We were at the pink elephant bar having drinks and I asked her. Is it rue that you can tell a lot about a person from just their signatures. She said Oh yes. I signed the napkin and handed it over to her. She looked at it, paused, looked at me with an air of astonishment, looked at it again and said No.

edit on 5-3-2014 by allthings2allmen because: spelling

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Glad you're back, Sled! I hope you stay!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Pillywiggin

Yes everybody stay put. Some great things are about to happen on this thread. I have been interested in telphaty ever since I read a paper about a japanese study done on monkeys in1958. On an Isolated island away from the mainland scientist were feeding sweet potatoes to monkeys and then one day one of the mothers started washing the potatoes in the river. Monkey see monkey do the others followed suit. But on the mainland completely isolated from this troop monkeys started doing the same thing.It was speculated that the monkeys were telepathic. I thought that since we humans are 98.3% monkeyDNA that maybe we were telepathic too. So I started a series of experiments using myself as the guinea pig. I isolated myself and walked for ten hours straight no water no food to reach the limits of my endurance. Then I would see if I could induce thoughts to other people on the other side of the world using the internet as the interface. Low and behold I became extremely telepathic and noticed that when I felt pain the gain would increase. I realized that I could have places prepared for me as if they were made for me to come just blow everybody away with my answers. Sort of what I feel about this place.
edit on 6-3-2014 by allthings2allmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I was answering to a question from sled about healing being a proximity thing but I forgot about my first healing experience that had nothing to do with proximity. I was posting on a Christian board spiritual answers to their questions and there was this one lady called Brenda from kansas. I am located in Japan. She was really sick like she had seven deadly diseases at the same time and said she was finally going to the hospital to die. Everybody was praying for her for years and she only got worse until she had to be hospitalized. I called her from Japan on the phone and said Brenda sing with me. I sang head and shoulders knees and toes, eyes ears mouth and nose. I was a kinder garden teacher at the time. She sand along and the next day she went into the hospital. They sent her home with a clean bill of health. No problem had she said nothing but she posted a praise report the next day saying that Siggy had healed her. I was instantly banned for life after six years of posting. I was devastated.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
reply to post by sled735

I have been on dead boards and brought them back to life and I also have that effect on end of the line threads. You asked me about paranormal experiences and I have had so many I could write a book about them. One chapter could be dedicated to fortune telling and the professional use of familiar spirits for gain. When I was in business school in Switzerland I had a classmate whose mother was a hand writing expert for the Nestle company. Any prospective employee who applied for a job at Nestle the biggest food company in the world was asked to along with their resume to write a hand written cover letter stating why they wanted to join the company. Nothing to do with the answer she would just analyze their hand writing and could tell personality traits that would not be revealed from typed resumes. I think she was a sort of medium even though there is a science of handwriting analyses. She was very important to Nestle. She was a Romanian princess and my friend her and I went to Paris together and I returned the favor by inviting them to Zermatt to my father's hotel. We were at the pink elephant bar having drinks and I asked her. Is it rue that you can tell a lot about a person from just their signatures. She said Oh yes. I signed the napkin and handed it over to her. She looked at it, paused, looked at me with an air of astonishment, looked at it again and said No.

I've always been interested in handwriting analysis. I was searching through my long list of bookmarks for a link I have that explains some of the rules, but I can't find it now. I'm sure there are many links in google that are available.

So, she saw something amazing in your handwriting?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
reply to post by sled735

I've always been interested in handwriting analysis. I was searching through my long list of bookmarks for a link I have that explains some of the rules, but I can't find it now. I'm sure there are many links in google that are available.

So, she saw something amazing in your handwriting?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Pillywiggin
reply to post by sled735

Glad you're back, Sled! I hope you stay!

I have never been on ATS since I joined that this thread wasn't active, so I'm sure I would miss it.

I'll be here for awhile longer.

Thanks! Glad you like the thread.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

So, are we going to be having telepathy experiments here?
That sounds very interesting.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
reply to post by sled735

I was answering to a question from sled about healing being a proximity thing but I forgot about my first healing experience that had nothing to do with proximity. I was posting on a Christian board spiritual answers to their questions and there was this one lady called Brenda from kansas. I am located in Japan. She was really sick like she had seven deadly diseases at the same time and said she was finally going to the hospital to die. Everybody was praying for her for years and she only got worse until she had to be hospitalized. I called her from Japan on the phone and said Brenda sing with me. I sang head and shoulders knees and toes, eyes ears mouth and nose. I was a kinder garden teacher at the time. She sand along and the next day she went into the hospital. They sent her home with a clean bill of health. No problem had she said nothing but she posted a praise report the next day saying that Siggy had healed her. I was instantly banned for life after six years of posting. I was devastated.

Humm... a Christian board, huh? Well, their behavior toward you doesn't sound very "Christian" to me!
I would think they would be grateful that the lady was healed!

Good Grief!!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

You see the issue with christians is that power is very offensive. They have no power so when they see evidence of power they freak out. It does not matter if you have six thousand posts under you and you have blessed them with wisdom and understanding power is taboo. Jesus had power and he was accused of doing this by the power of the devil but the devil has no power and that is why Christians have no power other than to deceive. I believe in Jesus and so did Mahatma Gandhi.He said give me your Jesus but keep your religion. Christianity is totally Satanic. God said I will send you strong delusions and the strongest delusion I have ever seen is the bible. It is as a loaf of bread that looks good and good for spiritual growth but it has been poisoned with the traditions of men. It takes very little poison to render the whole loaf deadly. Christians are spiritually dead people. They look alive and bless each other and pray for each other and quote scriptures to each other but there is no power because of doctrinal error. Restoring Power to a believer is the most paranormal study you can ever start. You can imagine that I have been doing this for thirty years and that I am prepared to answer your questions. There is nothing prepared that was not prepared for me. Let me show you one example of how a doctrinal error can cut your power supply off. Christians say " if "you believe or "if " you confess or "if" you receive you shall be saved. All men were lost so that all men needed to be saved so now all men are saved.No conditions attached, everybody is saved. Unconditional salvation is a free gift to all men believers and unbelievers alike Anything else is trampling on the blood of the sacrifice which means no power from the holy spirit is available to you. You have cut yourself of from the power of God by doctrinal error. These are doctrines of devils.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Well, I wouldn't call the Bible a doctrine of the devil, but I would say the devil had a hand in causing the scriptures to be misinterpreted by man down through the years.

I can go read the Bible now, after learning many truths about the misinterpreted quotes, and see that it can mean several different things; it's all in how one translates the meaning. And they translated it the wrong way!
Also, there are many teachings Jesus taught that were left out when Emperor Constantine and his counsel chose what books would go in the Bible for all to use as their only religion.

But... we are getting off topic again with the spiritual posts, so let's get back to talking about ghosts, demons, UFOs, disappearing/reappearing items, hearing voices in thin air, orbs, shadow people, footsteps, bumps in the night, etc.

Anyone have any stories to share on these topics?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

sled735

But... we are getting off topic again with the spiritual posts, so let's get back to talking about ghosts, demons, UFOs, disappearing/reappearing items, hearing voices in thin air, orbs, shadow people, footsteps, bumps in the night, etc.

Anyone have any stories to share on these topics?

I've got a million of them, but I'll give you one that happened not long ago.

A year ago or so, a guy was killed in this building, just below my apartment. There was evidently a whole lot of shooting going on, and shell casings were piled high. My best guess is that it was a drug-related thing... this ain't the best neighborhood.

A few months ago - I think it was in October - I was walking down the common hall, and just as plain as day heard a voice to my right and just behind me say "Hey! HEY!" all raspy like, and sounding a bit offended that I hadn't noticed the person. So I turned to acknowledge them... and there was no one there. No one but me anywhere in the hall.

Now, sometimes homeless people break in here and camp out in an empty apartment for a bit. I figured that's what was going on, so I started going door to door, checking the empty units. I cleared every single empty unit, and there was no one in any of them - no footprints, no disturbed dust. Nothing.

I never figured out who or what it was. Some folks think the dead guy hasn't moved on, and still hangs out here, but it's anyone's guess. like I said, this ain't the best neighborhood, and it has a fairly long history of violent deaths, so it could be anyone. Or no one... but the voice was pretty clear to me.

There was evidently a mass killing, gang related, down at the other end of the block several years ago, behind a business. The manager at that business swears that there are "shadow people" stalking around the store, and that she has seen them on the surveillance tape, following employees. I dunno. I haven't seen the tapes, but some times odd things do happen there.

edit on 2014/3/6 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I didn't welcome you to the thread yet. Sorry about that!

Welcome, and thank you for sharing with us.
It probably was the dead guy. Poor man probably wonders why everyone is ignoring him... doesn't realize he's dead.

Sounds like a really good place for ghosts to hang out to me, with all the killings. Watch out for negative spirits, being as this place held so much violence.

Okay... I'm ready to hear the other 9,999 whenever you're ready to share.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have had many odd experiences paranormally speaking, but there is one experience in particular that causes the rest to pale in comparison honestly. Now, before I tell this, one needs to understand that I researched into the occult and paranormal fairly deeply during this particular period of my life. So, I was sort of a "magnet" for "strange" goings on at the time. Now, this particular event took place with a group of people. We were, quite honestly delving into some things that were probably better left alone, if you get my drift.
Anyway, it was shortly after the whole 9/11 event occurred and we were all spiritual and looking for answers that just didn't seem to be forth coming.
I belonged to this small group of people who had shared interests and we got the "bright" idea we were going to go to a cemetery that night in the wee hours of the morning. It was a cemetery in the middle of town, what could possibly happen!!?? Lol, yeeeeeeaaahhhh...
Anyway, we get out there, and the "leader" looks at me and says, "Follow me." Him and I walk way out to the middle of this cemetery and he extends his hand and tells me, "Take my hand." I took his hand and what happened next I will never forget.
To this day, I don't know what it was and no one else seems to either. All I know, is here I was, face to face with this guy and he started changing, or morphing into something else. He would look like himself and then he would be something else. The thing of it was is that while this was going on, there appeared to be an ethereal tube descending from the sky connected to his head!! I kid you not!! Anyway, finally whatever it was let go of my hand and everything returned to normal. The guy asked me as soon as it was over, "What the hell was that? I was outside of my body watching it. What happened?" I was still too stunned to even say much other than, "Man, I have no idea."
Whatever it was it did speak to me and its overall message to me was "God exists. Do not doubt any longer." Now, I have always believed in a deity, but in hindsight, just before this occurrence, doubt was beginning to seep in. So, make of it what you will. If anyone has any explanations as to what it might have been, please feel free to mention it. I would be interested in hearing thoughts about what it was. I certainly do not know.

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join