It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra Terrestrial Embodiment on Earth and Subsequent Astral Projection

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
I'm an extremely open minded guy, but even I would bet my life savings that none of this will come to fruition. I'm sorry but if you could really channel the way you claim you'd be property of the US government.

I'd be up for that

I'm against a great many things that the U.S. Government does but I do believe behind the scenes their infinite resources can bring a lot to help our world progress. I'd be happy to be an Ambassador of sorts.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I will be reading your blog in depth very soon. I understand these things on a lesser level but my understanding and perception of it all is evolving every day. I am currently in the early process of opening up lines of communication with the higher beings; Around the Winter Solstice last year I realized I needed to start this process. I just felt it.

My main thing I want to say though, Is when you do meet SeRen, I feel that it is likely she will be a very young child. Even a Baby. Because that is how existence in the experiential 3rd dimension starts; Being born.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

just as a general statement to the "they are demons" crowd or that these might be bad guys tricking me into believing something...

The main message brought about by the channeling sessions I've done is personal empowerment and awareness, bringing a much-needed change to a world dominated by greed. The message is very positive and loving. If these are bad guys trying to trick me they're doing a really bad job of it.

I recognize that some fundamentalist Christians will try to make anything fit their religion, including discounting proven science in order to make Genesis seem plausible. I don't value this type of chosen ignorance. I KNOW the beings I'm channeling are not demons, if you choose to think they are feel free to pray for me and/or ignore my threads.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkVeela
Hi, Thermo Klein, very interesting thread. I was wondering how I can send you a U2U, or if there's anyway I can contact you. Thank you for your help.

On any post you will see a drop-down that says "Member". If you wish to message someone click on that drop-down on one of their posts.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I agree 100% question everything! Following blindly into anything is folly!

And my body is mine 100% not anyone elses. I will fight for it! I will share my emotions, my thoughts and my physical outward body (physical contact). But internally this space is not for rent or available for new managment end of story. And those that do what if you are wrong what will you have gained?

And just like those selling Amway, Avon, or other junk to get me rich quick so is the con of quick spiritual enlightenment. Channeling seems too good to be true so that old saying that is probably is... Everything is work and you can choose to use those around you to benfit your own gain or choose to join them.

Sure keep an open mind but not so open you loose it!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

If they are not revealing who they truly are then what is their secret agenda?
Oh wait, secret agendas are for people with malice and bad intentions. Unless these beings have bad intentions a secret agenda that they feel the need to communicate with agood front to hide what?
As you stated bad and good. Do you think they have ascended with evil thoughts on their mind I think not.
The path to a higher level of consciousness is Love, true pure unconditional Love

Peace my brother and let the Love spread throughout my friend

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Find the word demon in a post and point it out to me please. I'm not fundamental Christian,and I'm not shoving my believes in anyone face,I just state my opinion.Everything is not aliens or demons,black or white.One day you'll find out for yourself,although I'm not wishing any harm on you.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Firstly, I would like to say something about those individuals who are so negative and closed-minded when it comes to experiences like this: Just because you don't believe in this things doesn't give you the right to either insult people or claim that they are insane.

Everyone is allowed to share their thoughts about what they think is real or not but don't come in these type of threads trying to argue something you DON"T UNDERSTAND.

For the individuals mentioned above, I am 100% sure that if GOD himself made himself seen to you, you WILL NEVER believe it, thinking that you were dreaming or overly tired or under the influence of some drugs, etc, etc etc...always finding a reason to discredit it!

Note: Why does everyone think that because you are a channeler, your first questions to spirits should be "When is the end of the world? When's the next disaster going to happen?". NOT ONE man/woman regardless of what they see in the future will change what these corrupted governments will do in our present lives! (That's why it is called a prediction, because it is going to happen!)

Secondly, Thermo Klein: Thank you for your wisdom in this matter and I am really intrigued in these teachings/experiences. I have had OOB's in the past but lately (by that I mean a few years now), I haven't been able to regroup/concentrate deep enough to self-induce an OOB. Before it was something new to me that I was so receptive to them, but now, the more I know about them, the more aware I am about them, the least receptive I am.

I want to be able to eventually master the OOB state at will, and perhaps one day be accepted and good enough to be a channeler!

I will send a U2U to ask specific questions on this matter after I read some of your threads in this forum.

Peace & Love!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

just as a general statement to the "they are demons" crowd or that these might be bad guys tricking me into believing something...

The main message brought about by the channeling sessions I've done is personal empowerment and awareness, bringing a much-needed change to a world dominated by greed. The message is very positive and loving. If these are bad guys trying to trick me they're doing a really bad job of it.

I recognize that some fundamentalist Christians will try to make anything fit their religion, including discounting proven science in order to make Genesis seem plausible. I don't value this type of chosen ignorance. I KNOW the beings I'm channeling are not demons, if you choose to think they are feel free to pray for me and/or ignore my threads.

Even bankers, scammers and multi level organisations have their logic to make things sound reasonable that many still fall head over heels over it.

You are an intelligent man, with a masters degress no less, and I will not doubt your intelligence. Even the most intelligent will fall susceptible to humanity's common flaws, more so within the little underdstood 6th sense. There are still much powers yet to be learnt. And with powers, comes responsibility to help fellow mankind, to separate fantasy, no matter how benevolent it may seem, from realities

All I can say is to have anchors within that realm, so that you may keep your sanity, and discern truths from half truths mixed with lies.

Good luck and take care. :-)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

This is a bizarre thread and most will find it utterly ubelievable and likely think I'm schizophrenic or something (I'm not, by the way)... that being said, welcome to Extra Terrestrial Embodiment on Earth and Subsequent Astral Projection 101.

This very bizarre subject needs an intro as to why I'm qualified to discuss it; I myself (via personal experience and channeling) am the source. I have always been extremely spiritual and in touch with bizarre aspects of the paranormal. When I was 4-years old I asked my parents if they remembered me "from before, like when I was an old man". I have synesthesia, am a Reiki Master, an abductee and channeler, I have successfuly cleared poltergeists from houses, and much more. I have spent my life focused on these types of things (while appearing normal at regular jobs
) but I did get Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Psychology so I can help other people deal with the same unusual things I have experienced in my

/

WOW interesting stuff, i astral projected once by accident, kind of freaked me out . what are your thoughts on Lucid dreaming. when i get a chance i am going to read your blog see if you have any tips On AP so i don't freak myself out when it happens
edit on 16-2-2012 by jed001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2012 by jed001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

I'm a girl.And once again I never said demons,and I didn't mention religion anywhere.I don't want to attack or offend anyone.Don't be fooled people,that's all I'm saying.I am talking about principalities and powers that have existed since the dawn of mankind.Ancient people lived in natural state in touch with their own body and nature.They well understood that there are intelligences existing in this realm,they gave them names,called them gods,created myths.If one thing we can learn a lot from myths,is that the gods are deceiving,and have their own drama,greed,murder they are not perfect.And I don't know from were comes the idea that we need to ascend,or become higher beings.We are complete as humans,we just need to realize our completeness.For one thing with the passage of time we have not become better,we became worse.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Thermo Klein,
It sounds to me from reading your post that you are very sure in yourself & experienced in this area you speak of. Fortunately to me, this post of yours was the last straw before I had to create my own account, to learn more from experienced people such as yourself! Your ability to 'channel' is enviable, and I do believe I have 'channeled' or something along the sort on days of meditation and days that, I just 'feel' it. I do believe we all carry the trait to channel and telepathically encounter other entities & beings, & I hope I start to learn more from following you here, have already checked out some of your existing threads and I recognize your intelligence. I very much enjoyed this thread and know I will be back lurking amongst your page and threads to hopefully learn more, and get to know you better and hopefully further my ability! Thank you for a great read & story! ( sorry about the run on sentences ;P )
Katharos62191

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

interesting post, i AP one time by accident and it freaked me out. what are your thoughts on Lucid Dreaming

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Ok, this is embarrassing... Can anyone explain to me why it says I can only send U2U messages to ATS staff??

Yup, newbie.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Interesting gonna have to read your blogs in my spare time

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

These sound like Archonic entities to me - they will tell you whatever appeals to your mind, all the better to steal your soul - don't kid yourself that you can outwit them!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Well he seems to be in touch with higher frequency helpers, and has a lot of depth and discernment himself, possibly his family watching over is involved, as he is both psi, and a abductee. Watch a few Dolores Cannon interviews, the longer ones. This is quite accurate, and psi means someone who came in recently or even from home, (ie, a planet or group or heavenly home). They answered the call.

I can't read most channelings. Ie. I cannot read the much acclaimed Law of One or Cassiopian Wave, and while I've had Telos watch over me, the channeling I heard was not higher frequency nor the real group that rescued me from negative abductions, some imposter. I can sense gravity, heaviness, and its a prickly horrible feeling gravity and have energy recognition. On the other hand can recognize people at times and even those who are guiding, helping, encouraging.

I've been reading his blog and there is good energy there. Nonetheless lines could get crossed and something lower could intrude, the good tree has only good advice and good fruit. But his has higher frequency and came close to something I had already experienced with a friend. And that friend had kept saying, my people are on their way, they are coming. That week was July 09, and James Gilliland made a video about his Guides and Felines who arrived in 09.

I sent that to my friend. All systems have a duality element here in the cosmic test on the lower dimensional channels, and different species. So all not felines, nor all positive from Sirius, for example. But there is a difference between love and guides, and gravity control.

The negatives didn't play games with me, I was threatened outright, my son was threatened, and an implant was put in.

What happened recently was getting my power back regarding some of the watchers here on earth and my own childhood experiences. They were a blond couple that looked similar to the Travis Walter pictures in blue uniform, not negative, but not really positive either, cold. Scientific and he saw humans as insects. Much better with kids, more protective of children and cooler with adults. However his group had removed an implant and I felt good and free for some time. But they also did gynelogical, and worked with greys at times and I didn't trust them.

A CME recently came wtih an M9 flare and CME's are wonderful. During this time, I had contact from them, but had more memories. Nonetheless expressed that I did not trust them. At that time a Higher ET/Angel joined us, who was from both his family and related to mine in some way, by some association, I knew him, and I knew they were both pleiadian, one from the other side, pure, with the CME. And I had memories return.

Standing in that sunbeam, with memories returned, this wonderful light of love just flowed through me and I spoke to the man in the blue uniform, and told him that the work the ground crew was doing and their sacrifice was much appreciated, but it was time to go home now, and they had to raise their frequency, polish up their love and empathy again, it was so hard here, and so much abuses on earth, that growing weary and cold was understandable, but it was time to go home, and they just needed to raise that frequency again.

I was no longer under his thumb, but aware, remembered, and knew what they were doing, and was on some kind of mission to raise that frequency or give those nudges, and give that message as soon as the energy came in. I gained my power back again too with all of that.

When they can just pluck you up, against your will, you feel like a victim. Having memories return and being able to express your message, is empowering.

Unconditional Love for everyone is needed.

But being very cautious, not yearning for something or being drawn to something, it could be a construct trap. Our souls know where our homes are, also they know,if this is an opportunity to reach the next level, so going within and connecting to Source, God/Goodness, your own Soul is important.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Sorry, it's sister for you I guess and I have to agree on the part that we have gotten worse. But that's it. You have your beliefs I have mine and I think if se don't try to shove each others ideals in the face then we might just get along just fine here on Earth. And ascendency is pretty much an image of a complete self but we cannot be complete as long as we don't realize it and it takes alot more than just realization, it takes work on the self, which can often be painful ( I know being dealing with depression for 12 years now ).

Much Love to you my sister Peace!!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Interesting thread OP.

I have to ask, have you read much into Enochian calls? or have you performed any?

Some of what you describe reminds me of the watchers.
edit on 16/2/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

thanks i needed a good laugh today

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join