learn more

Extra Terrestrial Embodiment on Earth and Subsequent Astral Projection

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dae
I'm wondering if someone or four may be able to give me their take on my experience(s). Ive been trying on ATS for a while now to see if anyone has had an experience like mine and so far I have failed in this. In a nutshell, when I shot back into my body, due to a thought about leaving my baby alone in the house if I went off floating down the street (yeah I know!), I experience intense pain in my ears. Really intense! Here is my ATS post on it. Please someone read it and give me feedback.

The thing is I OBE about 3 more times after the initial, two within a month then then one more about 3 years later. The last one was amazing due to the fact I got proof that I was indeed out of my body. Anyway, its not the OBE per se that I need to talk about but its the pain and sleep paralysis that I have unleashed on myself since my first OBE. Before then I only had sleep paralysis when I was sleep depraved with my new born and only a handful of times before that. Since I was a child I had lots of hypnagogic hallucinations during sleep time, so I suppose I was always inclined to freaky events at night!

I would appreciate some illumination on my experiences that anyone could give me.

Dae
x

I wish I knew what the pain is about that is a mystery. As far as sleep paralysis, for me it is USUALLY the only way I can astral project. Last night was my first time projecting without sleep paralysis. I've had paralysis for 15 years severely and it wasn't until I overcame the fear of it that I learned to embrace it and "wait it out" and off to the astral world I go. I believe sense you are now more conscious of your OBE you are naturally more prone to paralysis now. I used to hate paralysis, nowadays I get excited when it happens because I know how easy it is to project after that. As i look back to my first OBE im not sure if it was really an OBE or a projection so be sure to read up on the differences, btw AP is the most amazing experience when u learn to control it, for the first time i was able to project without waking up and wooooow...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Thanks for the reply. 0-50 is a good way to put it. If I ever do try to reach for something like that again do you or anyone have any suggestions on how to slow it down? Or what one might do to protect themselves from something negative? I'm worried the gate may be open and something like that could happen again. I've read though tones of material and they always say "make sure to have the proper protection" but never really describe how that works.

Currently all I've been able to pin down is when you meditate you should project a white light around yourself. I'm kind of skeptal about that since it seems more for moral then any practical purpose.

I can see how someone could have something like this happen and attribute it to a religious experience, or relate it in other ways. Just reading the post here it seems the experiences are varied but some of the core aspects are the same. It's strange how much a couple of days can change you.

I really just want to understand what happened and why so any direction or books you can point me in would be great.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I am intrigued seeing many keen to explore the spritual realm as well as openess in sharing of their experiences.

It is always good to explore, for only thus can we seek knowledge, to understand, to comprehend, to master and then to improve upon it in order to progress and evolve. However, with any exploration, we need to be cautious, but not so cautious that we back away and hide in ignorances, such as happened in past centuries when religious fundamentalism ruled and decried any exploration as 'deviant', till a few modernists courageously ventured out and proved that it can be safely done without losing our anchored beliefs.

Majority of mankind believed in the holy books, and there it tells of powers that exists, but unfortunately, had been misused by a little educated and serfdom mankind, for power corrupts and as such, had to be wiped out and destroyed before more of humanity be destroyed.

Perhaps, just perhaps, after 5000 years of recorded history and civilisation, we may be educated and be responsibile with powers, though I doubt so, with the infantile pride, prejudices, egotism and wars we see today in humanity. Power comes with responsibility to others, and is something we still have yet to learn...

Still, it would be senseless to deny such powers, and through discussion and debates, can we progress and utilise it for the good of all of and to reject self centredness.

It would need much, much guiding, as the exploration begins, to be safe so that none gets hurt...

I had my share of 'sleep paralysis'. Often it invokes fear as it seemed so real, terrifying and painful. Some rationalize it as mental fatigue, blood deprivation sleeping positions, while some say it is a spiritual event. All I know is that after a few times of suffering sleep paralysis, I prayed to our common Creator and Messiah, and immediately, the paralysis was gone, no matter how deep and painful it had been.

There is still little scientific explanation for such, but on the spiritual side, it only proved that our Creator's and Messiah's power do rule in the spiritual realm which no conjurer or spiritualist, or even 'other' beings can fight against. He is our anchor to help us when we wander into that realm and never need to bow another.

Stay safe and good luck on such 'explorations' on your free will.
edit on 17-2-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Yes but there are different ways. Some people don't go 0-50 in months/years but they are born with it, and try to bend it down. Or it activates early, possibly through an experience. Or they're seeking and the next skill activates all at once. Some people get inhibitors put on by ets messing with timelines. But to gain back, it really has to do with frequency, and transmutation of dark squares and even CME's.

Really glad to see 91 Flags on such a good thread.
edit on 17-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaticDill

In part you're right, the negatives do. But there are white squares here. And the more love you have the more your Family and Goodness, operates. Infinite heavenly realms, no we don't live on clouds and play haarps, we live in realms and frequencies, and even on planets, in continual schools and tests. There are good ETs and Light Beings and Negative serving the other side. White and Dark Squares. We have a wonderful team working behind the scenes and daily miracles if you only wake up more.

I agree with some of what you're saying but its not understanding the reality you're in.

Seeking within and praying about just this is a good starting point, especially if you ask for help from Father/Mother, the Highest Love and Goodness/God to deprogram too.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Unity you might find this to be interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've looked at this from alot of different angles but I realized that at its most fundamental levels that physical reality is nothing more then sound frequency. Now as much research as I myself have done into esoteric knowledge, one of the things you come to grasp over time is the fact that we should be humble in the fact that we do not even begin to know or understand its purpose or depths of the cosmic design. I've been far down the rabbit hole, and I stopped trying to go any further.
edit on 17-2-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

Dae

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueminatti

Thanks Trueminatti! I wish I could figure it out too eh. Your way of ap sounds like my way too, minus the pain of course! I dunno, maybe I'm blocked? Is there a charka around the ear lvl? lol I really dont know about this sort of thing, that Indian cult I belonged to forbade any form of meditation before being initiated, not even yoga!

-------------

edit: I know I have gone off topic a tad here, sorry guys! I feel kinda sad 'cos maybe I could ap to places and see different life forms etc and be able to contribute to the threads original premise!
edit on 17/2/12 by Dae because: just wanted to add

Dae

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

I had my share of 'sleep paralysis'. Often it invokes fear as it seemed so real, terrifying and painful.

What pain, where did you feel it, was it physical?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Deny777

Hey Deny777,

heading out to dinner in a bit but I did read it before. I'll re-read it and get back to you but one thing that stood out is that you thought she created an astral body. Contrary to that, directly from the channeling sessions over the months, is that she was in the process and successfully completed a physical body for her to use to interact with us in physical form. She has now, as of last week, started astral traveling from where her consciousness resides - which is in her new physical body.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
about WHITE LIGHT protection

Originally posted by Silencey

Currently all I've been able to pin down is when you meditate you should project a white light around yourself. I'm kind of skeptal about that since it seems more for moral then any practical purpose.

I think you're right on that it's about morale*

I recommend people do not use white light around them. People flinch at this and automatically think I must be a bad guy, since "protecting yourself with white light" is an age old new age technique, however it is a beacon for everything! And it sorta screams out, hey look at me! As it is an attractor for anything that means if you go anywhere from the astral planes, to bad parts of town, to Vegas you're inviting anything into your sphere of consciousness. In my opinion surrounding yourself with white light does more harm than good unless you're already a very advanced practitioner and aware of psychic defenses.

* Silencey I'll respond to the rest of your post later.

edit on 17-2-2012 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaticDill

Yes it is. The thing is, I've had memories, all my life, beginning with early years, remembering beaming in like a shooting star, a ray of light, and taking the womb, and myself, with a purpose, free as well, no soul traps or anything and my earliest memories began at less than a month onwards.

Also, always knew in my childhood that this was not a good world, as soon as the arguments were one with adults or the news was on, since I was preschool wanted to change it and my Higher Self, adult me, spoke to me and reminded me I didn't have to come, but had chosen to. I never knew that adult me was called Higher Self and tried asking mom about it.

I saw a grey at 4, and it scanned me and the dark side tried to get in and do its stuff but all along have always had providence, from teenage years on prayed alot too, but also saw through the religion too, ie my energy recognition and the Spirit within approved of Christs message but not the whole warring bible, so I spoke up to people about that too, as much as I could as I'm shy.

Always knew people should never argue and help each other and sensed a wonderful world/place, what I call home, that I was from like this. Where you simply help those who are upset, no fighting ever would happen, you'd find out what was wrong with them. The adults argued quite a bit even when they agreed on politics and they always deeply explored the politics and world events.

Also, have gotten more and more windows open in memories.

During a forest fire, a window opened, and I wanted to leap out of my body and go and help, for that I had done and I knew we used SOUND frequency and song, this whole universe is an ocean of energy and sound configurations create patterning and even DNA.

Not from earth though, no past lives here, except some kind of nature helper. I have memories off planet. And they all pertained to a disaster, on three different planets. That makes my hair stand on end for earth actually.

Don't think this is a normal cycle but believe this is the Eschalon Terrence McKenna mentions, the Teleos or upgrade purpose, wherein , infinity is a Spiral.

However for some its a Circle, or like Groundhog Day the movie, as a metaphor.

edit on 17-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Are we really supposed to "create" an astral body? Is there any possibility of that being a trap? I don't believe the gnostics are right, and think it should be natural, ie you roll out.

Everyone astrally projects but some don't know it or remember it. I don't consciously, so far, though have been trying since I was a teen as my mother has shared this, and my friends have shared this, and my one friend proved it to me one night.

For me, however, I get pulled frequently, but its like a fleshed out remote viewing session that is just as interactive and got pulled trying to see my friends abduction. Was that ever a mistake!!!

At that time I had no idea there was No Time. I thought this was a past clip of a memory, so I would be observing like the movie, Christmas Carol. Not so. The movie lied.

There is No Time. In the past when that event happened to him I was there, just as Dolores Cannon when she regresses a patient past ego, to the events in abductions is communicating in real time with them. And in the past, when this event occurred, she was really there communicating.

Well as a result, that grey that showed me around was not happy with my presence and was bristled with indignation that I was there, though I didn't consciously pull myself. And it wasn't a normal oobe, no silver cord, I could have opened my eyes.

We were all abducted a few days later after he projected in each night and intimidated me, to assert authority I believe, no slaves out of the pens.

OK, but in meditation, Delta waves used, suddenly had that body slow down, breathing quit, body was alseep as if dead, and this really really loud rush of noise, and I was propelling out, and caught myself, more of me was conscious than this overlay, we're limited sliver of ourselves in low frequency.

For some, its not considered safe, there is nothing to do in the lower levels, aside from prove to yourself your out of body, the only purpose is going to the highest rungs of Jacob's Ladder and talking to Higher Self Fully and Father/Mother, really and getting answers.

Anyway the fullness of thought that came was this: I was aware of being awake, not alseep so halted, and had the feeling of two bodies.

This unconscious fuller thought came to me that this was really unusual to my fuller consciousness, as we don't stay in our bodies when they shut down in delta or rem, but always leave.

So I had busted myself so to speak.

Our consciousness keeps us like a mushroom, in the dark, because its always tests of some kind.

Psalm 82 shows even the elohim are tested.

So do we have to work at creating what we use everynight? No one I know who can did this?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one I had many OBEs (out of body experiences) for about ten years and then it stopped. At first, the experience was very frightening and I read several books on the subject by Robert Monroe who is now deceased. I believe he wrote one book about teaching how to astral project. I miss it but it just doesn't happen anymore.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Are we really supposed to "create" an astral body? Is there any possibility of that being a trap? I don't believe the gnostics are right, and think it should be natural, ie you roll out.

Everyone astrally projects but some don't know it or remember it. I don't consciously, so far, though have been trying since I was a teen as my mother has shared this, and my friends have shared this, and my one friend proved it to me one night.

For me, however, I get pulled frequently, but its like a fleshed out remote viewing session that is just as interactive and got pulled trying to see my friends abduction. Was that ever a mistake!!!

At that time I had no idea there was No Time. I thought this was a past clip of a memory, so I would be observing like the movie, Christmas Carol. Not so. The movie lied.

There is No Time. In the past when that event happened to him I was there, just as Dolores Cannon when she regresses a patient past ego, to the events in abductions is communicating in real time with them. And in the past, when this event occurred, she was really there communicating.

Well as a result, that grey that showed me around was not happy with my presence and was bristled with indignation that I was there, though I didn't consciously pull myself. And it wasn't a normal oobe, no silver cord, I could have opened my eyes.

We were all abducted a few days later after he projected in each night and intimidated me, to assert authority I believe, no slaves out of the pens.

OK, but in meditation, Delta waves used, suddenly had that body slow down, breathing quit, body was alseep as if dead, and this really really loud rush of noise, and I was propelling out, and caught myself, more of me was conscious than this overlay, we're limited sliver of ourselves in low frequency.

For some, its not considered safe, there is nothing to do in the lower levels, aside from prove to yourself your out of body, the only purpose is going to the highest rungs of Jacob's Ladder and talking to Higher Self Fully and Father/Mother, really and getting answers.

Anyway the fullness of thought that came was this: I was aware of being awake, not alseep so halted, and had the feeling of two bodies.

This unconscious fuller thought came to me that this was really unusual to my fuller consciousness, as we don't stay in our bodies when they shut down in delta or rem, but always leave.

So I had busted myself so to speak.

Our consciousness keeps us like a mushroom, in the dark, because its always tests of some kind.

Psalm 82 shows even the elohim are tested.

So do we have to work at creating what we use everynight? No one I know who can did this?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Yatrsiri

I can really relate to what you say about "rolling out" of your body because that is the way I would usually leave my body; it was the easiest way. Also it is very interesting that you say there is no time; there is no time as we know it--there is only the now. A friend of mine had several spontaneous experiences with channeling from a spirit who explained all about time, black holes, emotion and enlightenment, the Mayans, Atlantis and the polar shift, pyramids and the portals to the other side--altogether 35 pages of channeling. And then it just stopped. It's in a blog, The Color Yellow: messages2012.blogspot.com - the site is free; no one gains anything from it -- it is just an important message for 2012 - many changes are near.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

yeah hes mentioned something about numbers too. hes been trying to solve math problems based off it. he desovered his synastesia like a year ago. he also says drugs really change it up

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by onewithall

Dear onewithall - many thanks for the link to the "hidden_hand" thread. I spent all day yesterday reading that link and found it one of the most fascinating and illuminating discourses I have ever read. The information within that thread is a true wake up call for all humanity. I wouldn't have found that information without you - so much appreciated!!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
[My main ways of defense are I also make duplicates of myself which (surprisingly) confuses many things that would be attacking. I've found that I can disconnect my true self from my astral body which allows me to dissolve my astral body at will and make it appear elsewhere or multiple places (Warning: this takes a lot of awareness and practice and should not be attempted by newer travelers. It will cut your silver cord so if you believe in using the cord and rely on it it could spell trouble).

Dear Thermo - This really resonates with me - I have read Carlos Castaneda's The Power of Silence - Further Lessons of don Juan" - and he talks about how to replicate yourself and appear in several places at once. I have done this several times with my family when they really needed me in times of great sorrow. But I was not abe to make my body appear - rather more a shimmering energy glob. In both instances my family member knew it was me and they "heard" what I was saying to them.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

A person very close to me experienced a series of spontaneous channeling episodes via automatic writing from an entity from the other side or perhaps his own higher self. The message makes so much sense we decided to share it with all of you who are "aware." There are many parts that we simply don't understand like the explanations about black holes. This channeling took place in 2007 but for the longest we didn't know what to do with it but sensed it was important due to the radical changes that are near. The link is free; no personal gain should result from the releasing of the knowledge. The spirit speaks about the afterworld,the endless now, planet earth, tales of near death, crop circles, the reason for being, karma, Atlantis and the polar shift, balance restored, the wild, wild earth, the pyramids and Egyptian portals and much much more: messages2012.blogspot.com

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Thermo Klein, I believe in the contact you basically describe, however, I've yet to see any information--new to us--that can be confirmed or is even particularly helpful..

I do hear and read a lot of channeled messages about love & light & the damage we are doing to this planet, but these channelled sources often contradict each other as far as details of who, what, and where they are from...and other stuff.

There is a lot of veeery vague assertions about our vibrational level and numerous somewhat contradictory concepts about an ascension, duality, STS, STO, etc., but I know dozens of earth folk that I can have that conversation with and it will make more sense than the vagueness seemingly inherent in channelled information. And, heck, everyone knows we're polluting & murdering ourselves off the planet.

I have come to the attitude that these entities are most certainly liars when it comes to delivering on anything they promise or assert is gonna happen in the future.

Either that or subconscious figments that tells one what one wants to hear. At this point in life, I believe the former rather than the latter, but if they DO exist outside one's mind: When are they going to tell us anything that the far eastern religions and the new age authors haven't already covered...and something we can check?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join