It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra Terrestrial Embodiment on Earth and Subsequent Astral Projection

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This is a bizarre thread and most will find it utterly ubelievable and likely think I'm schizophrenic or something (I'm not, by the way)... that being said, welcome to Extra Terrestrial Embodiment on Earth and Subsequent Astral Projection 101.

This very bizarre subject needs an intro as to why I'm qualified to discuss it; I myself (via personal experience and channeling) am the source. I have always been extremely spiritual and in touch with bizarre aspects of the paranormal. When I was 4-years old I asked my parents if they remembered me "from before, like when I was an old man". I have synesthesia, am a Reiki Master, an abductee and channeler, I have successfuly cleared poltergeists from houses, and much more. I have spent my life focused on these types of things (while appearing normal at regular jobs
) but I did get Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Psychology so I can help other people deal with the same unusual things I have experienced in my life.

I have been able to channel for over a decade and didn't find much use for it until December, 2010. I was lying in my backyard at night and watched what I thought was a satellite fly over. I projected a thought to it ... and it LIT UP!! Which inspired me to attempt connecting with ETs via channeling. It worked right away and I've had more than 60 connections and channeling sessions with various off-planet groups as well as Agarthans (all blogged HERE)
(the blog has no ads and I don't gain anything by your visit; I also have ATS Admin permission to post from the blog to ATS)

... if you think the above is weird you may just wanna skip this thread altogether! This truly is a bizarre subject which I have never heard from anyone even mention before. Never even crossed my mind until I experienced it first hand.

Extra Terrestrial Embodiment on Earth and Subsequent Astral Projection

One of the contacts I've channeled often is named SeRen (it's longer but gets blocked out; actual name is SeRenS-h-i-t-a). She is from Sirius and has been monitoring our planet from close by for a long time. Several months ago she claimed she would be one of three Extra Terrestrials which the world would meet "in the flesh". She mentioned about a month later that she was undergoing changes and creating a physical body which she could use on Earth. I was unable to contact her without difficulty for several months and she denied connection.

A few weeks ago something changed. I felt her beckon me, while I was channeling a different entity (I had previously given her permission to "flag me down" anytime). She had apparently completed the building of the body she was to use while here and had entered it - like a gestational period followed by the soul entering a human fetus.

She said the following in a channeling session a few days ago (Intuitive Choice: dual placement of consciousness and the implications of such)

I am here, alone and separate from Gajun (Enlightenment) and am entirely absent from the Love I Know. I am in connection with those whom I have chosen to leave and am assured I am protected and in the Love and the Light of Gajun. I am hopelessly in abyssmal loneliness and am constrained by my own fractured will and these shackels you envision. I am very happy to have your interaction because other than several dream connections I have been unable to accomplish the work I set forth to do here on Earth planet.
(typo corrected)

So, she is a spirit consciousness who'd been watching us. She decides to create a physical body so she can interrelate with us on our level. Now that she has she is as lost and unconnected as humanity is!

Here's more.

Connecting with you I envision how you entrain your mind out into Love Consciousness in order to share with me - I envision you and it gives me hope and strength that soonly, very soon, I will accomplish my re-empowerment of this ugly body.
I have searched your soul for windows and imagined (empathized and visioned) as as a child you escaped your body. I am following in your sitting meditations and escapes.

Now that she has entered her body and become separate and powerless she needs a way to get back out and connect. The natural way is through Astral travel - which I've done since I was age 5. She saw me do this, in my memories, and learned how she can escape the body to connect as she needs to.

*** Aside from obvious TREMENDOUSLY bizarre subject matter, I believe this makes a lot of sense! ***

Synopsis:

* Being who usually lives in spirit form wants to help us
* She recognizes that nearly everyone on Earth is not capable of astral projection - the place we need to go to interact with her.
* So she creates a physical body (just like we have except hers appears to be tall and green)
* Once she comes into her phsyical body she loses sight of her connection to the "other side" (just like most of us do)
* She learns astral projection to connect with the Light, while still keeping her physical body (this is exactly what I do in channeling!)

Given the fact that much of the last 30 or so years of my life has dealt with the paranormal and Consciousness studies I don't find the way I attained this knowledge as bizarre. It is a very unique scenario, which I never even contemplated as what would happen, bt makes perfect sense as a way in which ETs could meet us on our own ground and truly make a public interaction with us!

edit on 15-2-2012 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
how do you "channel"?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
how do you "channel"?

I'll post a few links here in a moment.

Basically it's a part of your consciousness leaving your body to connect with another conscious being.

ETA:
ATS: CHANNELING - a scientific spiritual look and GUIDE to doing it yourself!

edit on 15-2-2012 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
These are the threads that I created my ATS profile for. I love hearing about peoples' experience with ETs, especially the ones that involve astral travel.

Sadly I don't know if I'll ever be able to project. I would love to move around in spirit form, while still alive that is, and come into contact with beings from other planets.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Also I can't wait for her and her companions' interaction with humanity.

Not sure if you said this already but how old is she if I may ask?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Greetings, Thermo Klein, I starred and flagged your thread, anxious to see where it goes. You think this is bizarre subject matter? To some of us, this is daily life. I too am a channeller, and am also what you would call an "aware" being. Pay no attention to those who will try to derail you.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hey Thermo,

First of all let me say thank you for this amazing post! I absolutely love this subject matter and subsequently believe in it. I'm very excited to read your blog and find out about your different channeling sessions. Do you think, by chance, that you might be a starseed?

My older brother is also a channel and has connected with higher beings that are currently incarnating on Earth and are here to help us during the coming changes. I've personally witnessed him channeling a female being who called herself Celeste and said she was from a planet near Sirius B. I was wondering, have you ever heard from this entity? If so, I'd love to hear what you guys talked about and would be more than happy to share my brother and I's experience with you as well.

You have a beautiful and powerful gift, and you are clearly utilizing it in a most positive way. Thanks for sharing your experiences, again.

Much love,
OnewithAll

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

To some of us, this is daily life.

Very true
if only there were more people on ATS who understood this fact.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
very interesting thread

do you have any suggestions on how to astral project? i havnt really tried before and ive only meditated a couple of times but im interested in it and would like to try and learn if i knew a good source or method to do so.
either suggestions for breathing or other things (how to clear your mind or whatever need be) or for a book would be very helpful

as for this spirit entity, are u still connecting to her in this etherial world then or how did u reconnect with her?
you said she is one of three? so has there been 3 and only 3 spirits sent down recently?
very interesting though, more info would be great

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103
Also I can't wait for her and her companions' interaction with humanity.

Not sure if you said this already but how old is she if I may ask?

Here's the direct channeled answer:

> Do you have a life span? Are the beings of Sirius “born” at some point, or die at some point?

We live in experience and this is our sole purpose. Just as your idea of the physical universe, although incorrect, has a starting point, all things have happened within that frame of physicality. There was Essence before I was aware of Essence, but I am unaware of the point at which I started. I will not reach a point of all-encompassing aware knowledge as it is not my purpose to do so; I will remain as Selamat Gajun until I cease to be Selamat Gajun.

From Intuitive Choice: Alcatar Q&A / 20 January 2011 - second interaction

So, the beings from Sirius don't seem to have an age in any way we would count.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You my friend,
I suppose you also believe in synchonicity, as i do. And this post is very in there for me. I've been studying hard on things like this for awhile, im reading your blog, im fascinated with channeling. And higher realms.

You have now opened up to some awesome questions when im done reading some of this

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by onewithall

Thanks!

I haven't connected with Celeste but some of the entitities from this group have mentioned they're from Sirius B and surrounding space.

I consider myself a "First Wave Crystal" which some classify as a starseed. I believe I've lived lives on at least one other planet before this one. I was actually picked out of a crowd in a public channeling session once and told I was the channeler's contact's temple brother 50,000 years ago!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

We live in experience and this is our sole purpose. Just as your idea of the physical universe, although incorrect, has a starting point, all things have happened within that frame of physicality. There was Essence before I was aware of Essence, but I am unaware of the point at which I started. I will not reach a point of all-encompassing aware knowledge as it is not my purpose to do so; I will remain as Selamat Gajun until I cease to be Selamat Gajun.

Mind sufficiently blown.....

second

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

I posted a link to a channeling guide here on ATS, in the third post on this thread. I wrote it myself. There are quite a few very good channeling guides out there but most of the ability is in taking your own time to practice and recognize your mind's eye as the contact point.

She mentioned three beings would make contact but it wasn't discussed beyond that. I recall seeing a vision of one of the others though. Those three were specifically designated to be phsyical forms here; spirit-form and astral beings are ALL around us, all the time!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

That's amazing, there really are no coincidences!

One more question, have you ever connected with any of the beings from Telos, under Mt. Shasta? I'm fascinated with Telos and have meditated many times with the love intent of connecting with them. I've been, thus far, unsuccessful - hopefully one day I will succeed. Right now, though, I'm just happy to be living through this most wondrous time on Earth and want to add as much love and light into this world as possible.

Great things are on the horizon! Great, great things!

Much love,
OnewithAll

PS- LOVING your blog.
edit on 15-2-2012 by onewithall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Hi onewithall,

I don't think I have but when I connect with the Agarthans (beings living under Earth's crust) I get the feeling they are directionally North from where I am (near San Francisco). It's possible, if my intuition is correct on the direction, that they could be from there. So, not sure and I haven't asked but the beings I connect with are specifically "Agarthan" or off-planet beings living with the Agarthans.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I would like to get your opinion on something my brother said to me while he was channeling. I could never extract the meaning behind it, but possibly you can. I don't want to be annoying, asking so many questions, but I'm absolutely enthralled with this thread and what you have to say!

So, when he was connected with Celeste, she said great changes were going to occur, then showed him a long hallway made entirely of obsidian, then the hallway began to get hotter and hotter until the obsidian was white-hot and turned into silver. After that she moved on to a different subject and did not elaborate on the hallway any longer.

I haven't been able to get the image out of my mind since the channeling happened in Aug. of last year. Do you have any clue what the underlying significance of this hallway image might be?

Much love,
OnewithAll

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
That kind of sounds.. like this, let me explain.

We are in a time right now, and there is a prophecy about a golden age.
The time we live in right now is a dark time (obsidian)
Thinks are kind of getting toasty right now (unrest all over the world, earthquakes, solar storms, matter mutating, etc)
It will reach critical mass (white hot)
Then will explode away into silver, a purer substance. Perhaps the 'end of the world' (which in reality means, the end of our perception of the world, it will change from seperatism to a better understanding of the world, more compassion.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

That is interesting. And I don't mind questions at all! I love talking about this stuff.

One core theme I get in channeling sessions is that Earth is going through a change from our current 4th dimensional reality (where humans believe we are entirely separate beings from one-another) to 5th dimensional reality (where our souls are more connected with "Gajun" or Light, and telepathy and interconnection of self is the norm). I have been told many times that there are huge energy beams and columns under our Earth's crust that are being purposefully changed to allow the change in vibration to occur.

I've envisioned these beams, and also had them described in sessions, that they are currently a radiant medium-dark blue and are currently being changed to white. It sounds as though your brother senses things in a more visual, artistic way than I do, but it sounds an awful lot like the same scenario! Dark column of energy turning to lighter...

Other than that I can't think of what it might be.

edit on 15-2-2012 by Thermo Klein because: changed a bit

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

I like that response too! The alchemist's version of the same story

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join