It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra Terrestrial Embodiment on Earth and Subsequent Astral Projection

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by taccj9903

I don't do paid readings but do have clients where Astrology charts and various psychic type of things can come up. I don't do anything like that via distance connection though. Thanks for asking.

If you have general questions about paranormal stuff I'm happy to try to answer.

I have had 3 OBEs which happened earlier last year. Each time I was awakened by my body vibrating all over. The first time I experienced the vibrations I didn't know what to make of it so I did some research and found it was related to astral travel. The next time it happened I was able to leave my body. What I would like to know is why and how my body did this to begin with. I wasn't meditating or trying to project but asleep and awakened by it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

I have met of LOTS of people, more now than ever, that have started having similar incidents. I attribute it to just the vibrational changes in our planet and societies.

I believe that dreamland (as I call it) is basically just astral projecting. Our mind NEEDS to connect to the true spiritual reality frequently - one of the reasons we need sleep. If you're a pretty aware person concerning your dreams or a naturally intuitive, feeling type of person this might just be happening because the more conscious part of your mind is becoming aware that you're traveling while asleep.

It's just a thought but could be one possible answer.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing op, you come across as very educated and credible. So I have a paranormal question for you, it was the single weirdest thing that has ever happened to me. The situation started by my wife walking out of our bedroom one night and she thought I was in the hallway which was dark, she called out my name and I answered her in the living room. She was really freaked out by this because she swore there was something there. So a little while later we went to bed and I woke up all of a sudden with the sensation that someone was smothering me. I was totally paralyzed from head to toe, I just remember trying to wake my wife up so she could help me. It was the most bizarre, helpless feeling! It felt like cellophane was being pushed down on my face. This lasted for 20-30 seconds, then all of a sudden I could move and breath again. I went from being totally panicked to feeling like I should wait to tell my wife the story in the morning because I didn't want to disturb her. Can you make any sense of this experience?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
If i got this right.. shes decided to incarnate. And is experiencing the natural thickness of the veil that comes down.

So much of what i understand of..being in an energy state is that so much more information comes through feelings and being then what we can experience.. as a mental thinking concept. Say as you are sitting and staring at the pc monitor.

Is this the first time shes incarnated in this fashion? ... I always get the feeling alot of us do this.. have similar feelings of being disconnected from source and rather endure this pain.. forget who we are in order to deal with it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

hey bud i love your post here, i think it is very interesting and i am trying to become more spiritually aware everyday working on "waking up" reading and researching and meditating every day. and i wanted to ask..last summer i had an interesting thing happen to me while in a meditative state. it was not what people call an our of body experience because i didnt see my body and i didnt feel like i was floating. I suddenly appeared on a huge cliff, like the ones in scotland or ireland. it was dark and i was looking out at the full moon over the ocean. but more than what i was seeing it was what i was hearing and feeling...it was clearly not a dream because i recognized that i was doing it, i remember thinking wo what the #..but in a really good way because i wanted to experience something like this. however at the same time i could hear my breathing very loudly, VERY loudly, like it was my whole world and it was loud as ever, and when i came back after about 15 deeps breaths or so and i woke up or sat up i was breathing just as heavy....do you have any idea what this might have been?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Aye just to say thanks, read this whole thread and your guide to channeling, very interesting to read

My only question would relate to animal entities. I wonder what your definition of an animal entity is, how would you describe it, are they even accessable? For example, all these wonderful energy beings (and not so wonderful demons etc) must mean whatever the soul is behind animals also exists in those realms. So are there intelligent animal entities in astral projection, for example - on one hand you love your cat and you have an affinity for each other, on the other hand you have a cow in a field not doing much. The cat, which displays more humanlike emotions - can you find its energy/soul/whatever it is in an astral plane? COULD you find it, could IT find you? (That would be awesome, I very much want to connect with my old cat
lol) Obviously you probably wouldn't learn from the cow nor have any connection with it (I imagine) but maybe the cat (or dolphins, or any other animals considered intelligent) - any kind of further info on this would be great, sorry if my question doesn't make much sense.

Also, from your guide - I enjoyed it and want to try! But it was the very last line that confused me, when talking about channeling local ET - you said "scan downwards!" -- what does that mean? That was the only part of the entire guide that confused me, and didn't have any expanded explanation or example.

Thanks again though, interesting stuff...makes me want to get involved

edit on 16-2-2012 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Very interesting thread, I will need some time to go through and think more over it.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Hi Thermo,

Very interesting thread. Always wandered about Astral travel, lucid dreaming. This channeling stuff is something I have yet to come to terms with. There are tons of people out there that claim to be channeling messages from non terrestrial or even non physical beings.

The one problem I have with this stuff, and let me say...I'm not a skeptic by any means....is, how can you be sure? Have you asked yourself that question? How are you sure that the stuff you (obviously) feel in some spiritual way isn't just your wild imagination? I get that it probably is a stuff of belief...but have you asked yourself...What is this? Are these really some strange beings form other planets or am I just imagining this? You could be imagining stories as if a SF writer would...not saying you are doing it intentionally, but you could be...in your blind belief inventing your universe.

Could it be that if doing so many Astral travel that you sort of lose you grip to this "reality" we live in?

I have had a few successful lucid dreams, and the experience is captivating. In one of them while highly lucid, was testing the fabric of the space that surrounds me in the lucid dream. I have come to conclude, it is as real as this reality. Wood feels the same, rock feels the same. There was no difference to my senses.

I could see myself living the daylife just to support my body, and than living my real life at night, doing Astrals and lucid dreams

Anyway...I was just wandering...thanks for the info upfront.

Mario

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

You have also been taken. Are you Telepathic? If you are, what are you hearing? PS- You would also like website-ASTAR COMMAND

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

The information in this post is the same I am reading on ASTAR Command. I dont understand all of it, but I do know that Aliens are already on the Earth.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by alienscot1

I Love the Wolf Picture! Regarding the post- It is the same kind of information I have been reading on website Astar Command. I believe this person, and it is happening all over the US. There is a Telepathic Link going on in NC, SC, GA, Chicago, DC, North Dakota...There are atleast 7 species of these beings on this Earth at this time. These beings have infiltraited the human race. Start paying attention to other humans around you..make eye contact with everyone..if these beings are in youre country..you will notice a EYECOLOR Change...usually Black and then back to normal..or one eye will change and the other will stay the same..let me know if you notice this..

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

It sounds like you have been attacked by Aliens and may have been take..once they take you..they always come back..usually you will have allot of time lapses..they erase what they have done to you

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Great thread, I'm pleasantly surprised to find so many spiritually knwoledgeable people here in ATS. I've experienced conscious astral travelling a few times, although a friend of mine who works every night assisting people on the lower astral planes tells me I get out a lot more often than I can remember.

It bums me a bit that I don't have any channelling or clairvoyant abilities but I kinda compensate for it with a very strong intuition, I often think there must be a reason for me not having easier access to the other side considering it would not shock me at all.

As far as I know most of the contacts with UFOs and aliens happens during astral projections and channelling, for a very simple reason: we (inhabitants of planet Earth) are one of the *exceptions* in the Universe, in the sense that we have to endure one of the toughest environments, physical manifestations and karmic effects. Most other advanced civilizations exist in a higher vibrational plane, that cannot be seen through our visible light spectrum.

My interpretation of the OP events is that she is building herself an *astral* body, not a physical one, as IMO beings who are very advanced dwell exclusively on the mental planes. The reason she and *many* others are doing this is to give assistance on the great upcoming events this year. That's what my intuition tells me anyway, not like channeling at all. My intuition works like this, it "tells" me which books to pick (I study a *lot*) or which topics to search for, and it helps me filter out what makes sense.

Now my question is really this, the big issue these days is the huge planetary change that lies right ahead of us, as far as I know it's all the buzz on the other side and there's an enormous mobilization over there in order to reception the "newcomers" (some of us). The lower astral planes, which used to be crowded with disoriented entities and led by what could well be defined as "dark lords" seems to be going through a cleansing process for becoming the new home for the human race. Obvious implications include a completely new reality with telepathy becoming a common human trait, longer life spans, absence of diseases and genetic malformations, along lots and lots and lots of other benefits. For the ones staying here that is. Now what I wonder is *how is it going to happen*.

I've seen sugar coated theories on a gradual change brought by planetary alignment with the galaxy core, our solar system going through some sort of photon belt and whatnot, but I somehow have difficulties believing in that. I tend to think there will be multiple catastrophic events of different kinds or "waves" depending on individual karma, and then we will all at one point or another "die" and go to the astral plane to go through the sorting process. And here there are two other things that intrigue me: the first is, how do we know who's staying and who's getting banned to start over on another planet similar to Earth? And maybe the most intriguing of all, how are we going to be transferred to the lower astral plane (or 5th dimension) if, considering a reproduction system similar to the one we're used to, there aren't going to be nearly as many "parents" as are necessary to give birth to a large part of the human race?

Peace,
Deny

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Why can't she just slap on a spacesuit?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I have always been interested in ET involvement with us here on Earth as well as hidden abilities our mind and souls have (probably the same thing) so this thread intrigues me considerably.

I was going through YouTube's videos a few weeks ago and came across the interviews of a person, whistleblower, who took the pseudonym "Victor" I think, who previously was employed at Area 51. He gave three interviews, as I recall, and in his Coast-To-Coast AM interview he mentioned something about "The Grays" that has stuck with me. Regarding their attitudes toward life and death he said they view death as a gateway to a further existence and are not concerned with dying as much as we are. Furthermore, he seemed to suggest at one time that The Grays' bodies are something like a semi-artificial construct controlled by the real person or entity in some other realm, dimension or what have you. He based this last idea on the fact that their bodies, while having discrete organs and such, don't seem to have either regular chemical functions or any chemical functions at all. I gathered from this he meant no digestive processes and the like. They're like a very high-end biological automaton.

If any of you remember the movie "AI" in the end when the off-world explorers find the boy robot frozen in the car they appear to be physical creatures but are really projections of scientists either long dead or currently residing elsewhere in space-time and some computer system takes their knowledge and personality and projects it into this Explorer body to accomplish research and such. Sort of an all-time blow out on multi-tasking if you ask me.

Does any of this resonate with you Thermo Klein or anyone else?
edit on 16-2-2012 by Ollie769 because: grammer

edit on 16-2-2012 by Ollie769 because: accuracy

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jyze420

Jyze the '___' you speak of, did you make it yourself or you know where to buy it?
I've been wanting to experience with '___' yet don't know the means to finding it.
So how did you find/make '___'? Thanx my friend

Peace 420
Much Love

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hey thanks for the thread! I've been having a lot of thoughts and experiences involving some form of communication over the past few months that has increasingly got more significant over the past year or so, synchronicity through the roof i tell you!

Anyways thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Dearest OP - thanks for starting this thread. Nothing wierd at all about the subject matter or your experiences - as another poster said - this is just daily life for some of us. Me also. I don't have time to read all 5 pages right now - so am making a comment so I can find the page easily later on today. Can't wait to tell you my story. Life is so exciting when we find ways to leave the material world while still in body and communicate with "others". More later - S & F for you for having the courage to put your story out there.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
i like the vibe of this thread. I once more recommend to listen to Bashar on youtube. He is one of the moste precise channels out there.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I mean no disrespect when I write this but...

1) You're either completely and utterly insane and have such a vivid and distorted imagination that you need some form of medical help.

2) You are here to get a reaction from people and feel like you're somehow really special you have these majik gifts that enable you to talk to other spiritual beings from some far out wonky place.

3) You are 100% genuine and I just have difficulty accepting the fact that this is true.

Why do I always feel like I just can't believe these types of threads, am I just plain ol' phucking ignorant or do others here feel that stuff like this also just sounds insane?

Again no disrespect intended just really find it difficult buying into this but also somehow fascinated too.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join