It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra Terrestrial Embodiment on Earth and Subsequent Astral Projection

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

A few weeks ago something changed. I felt her beckon me, while I was channeling a different entity (I had previously given her permission to "flag me down" anytime). She had apparently completed the building of the body she was to use while here and had entered it - like a gestational period followed by the soul entering a human fetus.

So, she is a spirit consciousness who'd been watching us. She decides to create a physical body so she can interrelate with us on our level. Now that she has she is as lost and unconnected as humanity is!

edit on 15-2-2012 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

WOW, kind of remind me of a popular Khmer legend of a God name Preah Keo (Lord Gem in english) who came down to earth to save the Khmer race from a curse that was place upon them, back in ancient time. When Preah Keo leave the Heaven kingdom to come to Earth, thru a human fetus he lost all of his supernatural power.

So another God came to earth to help guide Preah Keo, but this god knew that if he come to earth as a human he would lose all his power too, so he came in an animal form; A Bull and he became known as Preah Ko aka Lord Bull or Holy Bull (preah mean Lord, Holy, and Scared in Khmer langauge)

since Preah keo came thru a human fetus he was born as a powerless human baby and since Preah Ko (Lord Bull) didnt come as a human he still have all his supernatural power but he was just in a animal; Bull form.
Preah Ko help guide Preah Keo thru out his life by using his supernatural power to feed him, shelter him, pamper him, and stop anyone who try to hurt him.

Long story short, the khmer people betray Preah Keo (who wanna to save the khmer race by lifting the curse) so now the Khmer are supposley still curse for 500 years. (some claim that the 500 years curse are over and Khmer Killing field in 1975 was the final blow)

This khmer Preah Keo legend is also similar to how jesus came to save man kind from sins but man kind betray jesus and now mankind are all sin.

Edit, forgot to mention that Preah Keo and Preah Ko are twin brother, Preah keo wanna to save the khmer race but to do so he have to be born a human on earth, which mean he will lose all of his supernatural power and his twin brother Preah Ko decided to be born as a bull so he can keep his supernatural power to help his brother Preah Keo thru any problem he faces on Earth. They both was born thru the same women, one came out as human baby and one came out as magical baby bull. The women die after birth.
edit on 16-2-2012 by PoorGrammar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
What is the difference between dreaming and channeling/astral projecting?

Good question!

I think dreamland resides within the astral plane but is not ALL of the astral planes by any means.

I mentioned this somewhere in this thread already but here it is again. When I first started recognizing I (thought) I could astral travel I started trying to prove things outside my view such as license plates, etc. I figured it might have been imbedded in my subconscious somewhere so I came up with a fool-proof way of testing. I lived a few hundred yards from a Target store. I couldn't see either the store, parking lot, or road to it from my apartment. So, I'd astral travel to the Target parking lot and look for unique cars. Then I'd run over there and see if they were actually there - it happened enough times that I convinced myself I wasn't a) crazy or b) deluding myself.

One other way AP is different than dreaming is that you have full control over your experience. It's like lucid dreaming BUT you can also ascertain real information, where as in lucid dreaming it might be an imaginary place like an amusement park where you made the roller coaster fly or something.

ETA:
in channeling it's using a similar construct to the astral world but it's very close to our real world. Basically when I channel I find my target, create an energy channel that connects the two (or more) of us, and then let the images come to me via my mind's eye.
Unity 99 I believe it is, has said what I'm doing is telepathy, and they are close. Basically I'm using telepathy to find my target being, then I'm using the channeled astral construct to allow a conversation.

edit on 16-2-2012 by Thermo Klein because: added a bit on channeling

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dae

alright I have two answers to this - the normal one first

Often times when people come back in from astral traveling, specially in the beginning times, they here a POP, or wooshing water sound, and sometimes get quite a bit of anxiety from the return. If you have particularly sensitive hearing I can imagine it would hurt.

In your post from the other thread you mentioned u put your fingers in your ears first, then had sleep paralysis... is there any chance you actually put your fingers in while still in the astral??

Finally, while I was reading your thread I kept getting the feeling you have a strong "metal imbalance", in terms of the Chinese Medicine element "metal". If this were true it could be from diet, too much medicine of certain types, radiation treatments, etc. Maybe look up heavy metal poisoning and see if some of those symptoms resonate with you - if so consult an acupuncturist or herbalist for some guidance. I'm not sure on any sort of diagnosis so please just take it with a grain of salt, just offering a possibility.

Dae

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Yes, I realised later that I wasn't back in my body till at least when the SP started (even though the pain was still there until I could move), I remember checking my fingers for any waxy residue and feeling surprised (more surprise on top of surprise!) when there was none.

What is weird right, is that I got interested in a cult called Sant Mat (gurinder singh dhillon branch) and when I decided to become a seeker and follow the no drink or mind altering drug and lacto veggie diet requirements, that very night I fell asleep was troubled no more. No SP or OBE and most importantly, no more pain!

Then about 3 years later I was told that I wouldn't be initiated 'cos I was living in 'sin'. I fell away and resumed a life that included drink, meat etc. And the SP/pain returned - not dramatically at first but increased intensity to a point I had to come to terms with the pain, then it sloooowy subsided to a point now that its been around 3 years since my last painful SP.

I dunno about the metal but Im definitively poisoning myself, my diet is crap, I smoke and I dont do anything "positive" with my body.

I understand all this and more can be responsible for my pain but then I think, wouldn't it be more common? I have failed to find anyone retelling their OBE with intense pain - vibrations and sounds yeah but mad arse pain? *shakes head*

Oh yes, I just want to say, when first I tried to OBE my diet was good (lacto veggie for a few years already), didn't do drugs, hardly drank ect.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GilesCampbell

Interesting stories, Giles. Not sure what sort of feedback you're looking for because it feels like you have a pretty good grasp of what has happened. Long as it's not affecting your work or social life it seems you're in good shape.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by prisoneronashipoffools

You do raise some valid points. Unfortunately there are too many unknown factors that can lead us to play ping pong with our ideas for quite awhile. Your example about not being able to remember upon incarnation as a possible law is another assumption and a perfect example of what I mean. We do not know for sure this is the case and is maybe an abnormality in the human condition that others can use to their advantage. When we don't know for sure all you can do is go by what was provided to us and no mention of any rules or laws were made. We cannot forget that this is allegedly coming from a being that should know and not a discussion between two people who are going on what ifs like you and I.

Let us say that perhaps they could not help but not to forget then why was that simply not stated? Then another response would be not to incarnate and send an AI to act as an avatar to avoid this conflict. As for the emotional aspect of not knowing how one would react that is understandable. When speaking these being always talk about how we should choose to do this or that and demonstrate a knowledge base for human experience. If they cannot fathom the experience who are they to give us any advice at all?

Also, after being cut off this entity still had telepathic abilities did she not? She was able to make contact that's how this message was received. If she still had telepathic abilities why didn't one of her associates reach out to her? If a human could make contact surely they could as well just like she did in the first place with a human.

In most of these types of accounts there is a tendency for a lack of coherency and detail. If I were a superior entity I know I would not speak in this manner because I don't do it now in a supposedly inferior state. I've read or have had it told to me many times that we don't/won't understand or they have their reasons.

One of the things I've heard in my life that stuck with me is this: A true sign of intelligence is being able to communicate effectively with everyone regardless of their intelligence. If you don't think I'll understand something explain it to me anyway, give me examples, teach me. Don't give me a story full of holes and then tell me to ignore them. (I'm speaking about the alien here not you)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
When I seen this topic even though I've been lurking on this site for months now without signing up I felt compelled to do so more because I was hoping you might have some annswers and this seemed like you were answering questions so here goes.

I couple of months back I had an extreme paradigm shift in my life after absorbing some information I won't go into details.

That was strange and shook my mental foundations enough that I had to take a few days off work to get back in the right frame of mind.

After this is where it gets strange when I went back to work a couple of friends asked me where I'd been and I just told them I was sick. Apparently after the first day a few tried to call me or txt me with no luck. After thinking about it I realized I couldn't really pin point what I had done for those two days except thinking about a few subjects that all the sudden became a major interest to me like sacred geometry, and lay lines and a few other things that had piped into my head after the shift. But this recollection really only accounted for 10 minutes of my time tops and I have a pretty decent memory.

That night one of my buddies came over to hangout and I was explaining to him about some of the things I had studied and a few weird things happened.

One I was able to answer his questions before he asked them and that tripped him out.

Two I kept looking at the door(didn't realize I developed this tick until he asked me what I was looking at)

Three I have had a hardcore fear of "alien greys" the simple image of them was like a phobia, and after the two days that was gone.

We worked late shift so by this time it was around 4 am and we decided to sleep on the weird night. Next day he kept asking me how I knew the answers to the questions and we were both a bit freaked out by the night but after talking the whole day decided it warranted further attention.

Second night we were talking I decided to meditate. I've practiced meditation as a relaxation technique in the past but after reading the interwebs about the experience I thought maybe it would help some to gain some understanding.

This is where I come on topic, I think between the fact I just experienced a major shift in my way of thinking and meditation I left myself open. After a few minutes of meditation we began talking again and again I was answering questions before he posed them. Further this time it felt like I was sitting next to myself listening to someone else talk to my friend about different things like 3d and 4d beings and completely taken back because I had no fore knowlege of these things and both of us felt a vague tingling in the air(we talked about this later) and we both felt extremely surreal for the next couple of days

While discussing he stopped me a few times to ask pointed questions and I was able to snap back in a form. One of the questions was "why do you keep referring to yourself as we" I didn't even remember saying we. He also asked me "why was I going to be gone for awhile" and I didn't remember saying that either.

Suffice it to say by the end of the night I was sufficiently freaked out and the only reason I didn't think I was going insane was I had someone there to collaborate the whole thing and he was pretty freaked out too.

After a couple of days we didn't talk much and the surreal feeling wore off. Between doubting my sanity and trying to puzzle what happened(went through a lot of websites to try to find similar experiences) I "discovered" and I say it with quotes because synchronicity of this time frame was crazy. I was able to find information about what I was talking about durring that night and found out about the various people who channelled over the years and how similar the experience was.

I'll wrap up this long post soon I promise. In the end we got together a few more times but never experienced the same thing exactly again though some unusual events did occur however we both have had a feeling of "enlightenment" and both seem to see the world as less real and more abstract forms, IE reality is what you make of it and that there are other things out there then what we know. I've had a constant feeling of being "watched" and he has made some interesting discoveries of his own. I started a new job and have been extremely rooted in this reality due to stress and such and havnt had anything remotely strange happen in a couple of months.
H
My question is what do you make of all this? Did I channel an ET or maybe something darker? Was there a purpose to this? Or was it a complete accident because of the proceeding events? Or did I just somehow lose my mind for a month or so? I've felt negative energies before and it didn't feel negative but at the same time it didn't feel positive either. Rather it was very analytical and netural except for the need to explore and learn more about everything which I'm still stuck with.

Sorry again for the long post but this seemed like a good forum to vent.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The reason they are telepathic is because they exhibit a type of hive mind but they are extremely advanced, technologically as well because they have existed for some time. I find it very interesting someone has mentioned the preying mantis creatures, we can look to the Bible for an explanation.

Luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

What has been said above is not far from how it is. They prey on the weakness's that man has because of the condition of the flesh, in other words the carnal nature, fear, sex, and the lust for power. If you look at civilizations around the globe they are tied in this. That is why you see similar traditions, in rituals primarily. The symbols and archaic patterns or the stories of old. Anything can be changed slightly and to the unknowing it creates something entirely different. Look at the celts, modern witchcraft is the same, wiccan or the new age. An ascension into a higher realm of conciousness is just a trick. A lie out of the serpents mouth. Its in our very minds our thoughts,

Zechariah 10:2
For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock, they were troubled, because there was no shepherd.

Deuternononmy 18:10
There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.

Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

For all that do these things are an abomination to the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD your God does drive them out from before you.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaticDill

All Spirits/Souls and Advanced Ets are telepathic. Humans are too, despite some limitations in their body suits they have numerous psi toggles.

We're interdimensional sensing organisms, in our body suits, not just spirit.

www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

Ingo Swann Database.

Beehive is a negative mentality.

And you don't know what is in the bible apparently. The true translations reveal a lot of ET there.

Now the Elohim were mortal, and more than one.

Psalm 82.

And don't forget the pineal, mentioned in Jacob's Ladder section (that ladder is the infinite frequency channels, realms) and the gateway was Genesis 32 30, called penial.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

do you have any suggestions on how to astral project?

It is not that difficult. I use soft music to "get in the mood," so to speak. I then close my eyes and go to the right brain. I visualize right above me a ball of energy, about the size of a golf ball. I then just transfer into that ball of energy, and go forth. The first destination is of my own choosing. The other places I go are not my choosing, and I have no real control over this. After all these years, see, I am still learning. You are always connected to your sleeping body by a silver thread, and can go back at any time. Sometimes you will be yanked back, and in some situations I have been violently pushed back, causing what is known as "psychic shock." This is not a pleasant thing, so avoid it if at all possible.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thats what allows them to do what they are doing, because of this attribute, because the soul is what they want, a power source. Nobody has any idea how close the movies Matrix is to reality.

They can only get what they are given. The easiest way is for you not to realize. When you see orbs of light your are seeing only a form. They can shift into a sound frequency because they can emulate the divine nature of the manifestation of the physical. They are fallen, unclean spirits.

Now I know its Coast 2 Coast as a source but the information that Nick Redfern is presenting is accurate.

www.youtube.com...

Then you have testimony of John Todd.

www.youtube.com...

I can also post a wide variety of experiences with psychedelic drugs that correlate the idea of a spiritual reality that is created in the fundamental realm of a thought conciousness or higher plane of existance. The very mechanics of the universe that our mind can grasp. And that is how entities and beings are able to do this.

If we look into any of the government's research into remote viewing or psychic information mining, it all uses principles of old magic and occult.

edit on 16-2-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hey everyone.. I have had an account but haven't really posted until i saw this thread.

Azure, I downloaded the free ebook you linked to earlier. WOW.. 500ish pages of information. I'm really surprised something like this is free, but I'm not complaining!

I read the novice section and am looking forward to hopefully trying the techniques when I awaken tomorrow. I just have a question regarding this whole "Phase" thing. Supposedly the phase is another reality that we can exist in if the proper methods are followed/refined. Now the book says that you should lay out a plan of action BEFORE going to bed/performing the techniques.

The book gives a list of potential plans of action, such as "meeting a lover", "meeting a celebrity" just to name a couple. Now.. are we talking about DEAD lovers and DEAD celebrities? Because if not, then wouldn't the "person" we meet simply have to be imaginary, which would in turn make the whole thing imaginary? I would think it is next to impossible that the person you seek, unless already dead, would happen to be floating around in the phase waiting for you to find them. I'm a bit confused about this. At any rate, I'm excited to try it out. I'm just a bit skeptical because of the reasoning presented before. (however, you have no idea how much I WANT it to be true... i've always wanted to have the ability to fly)

Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This is a very interesting thread, I have been reading for about an hour now, and I checked out your other thread you linked to.

I will come back later and read your linked thread all the way through, I would love to know how to Channel.

Thanks

Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
hey guys, i have my own story and wanted to get a little feedback. so i wake up this mornin and get ready to go sell. i build things at my job but no work today so we went to sell. anyway, while waiting for my boss to arrive, i come on here and i see a mention about sirius b.when i explained this and the mental picture to my friend, i voiced the fact that i felt my body tingle and moreso travelling from my brow chakra to the top, then to the back of my head. is that how it feels? well, i then received a mental, and quite familiar for some reason picture of someone pointing to it and telling me thats where theyre from. not just a dream, it felt familiar, weird feeling. so my third eye has been active all day today. i was lookin at my aura in the truck while travelling, and its never been this clear before. well earlier i was thinkin about our vehicle situation. we have a jeep thats our only mode of transportation and its givin us engine trouble. then, like a ton of bricks, i had this feeling of my girlfriends son giving his maxima to us. i was then filled with gratitude and thankfulness. emotionally i was hit and had to brace the table and calm down for a second. but here's the odd part. i have a thread about some ideas on more efficient carbeurators and am working on the details. i told my friend it felt right cuz my plan is a game changer. i also told him, if its meant to be, ill have oppurtunity to get an old car to experiment on, and it seems the jeep is a candidate to be donated for the cause. so, to sum it up. i think im clairvoyant, or am developing clairvoyance. i meditate whenever i can, and have been concentrating and working on activating my third eye. looks like its working. oh, i forgot, and earlier i thougt, how will things go? then immediately had this feeling of "everything is gonna be alright". anything i can do to encourage this? ive never thought of myself as psychic, except for an intermittent odd moment so its hard to discern and become familiar with things like this. im in new territory but it feels ok.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I too do not have origins on this planet nor this density of awareness. I've seen through the veil that falls upon the eyes of my mind and understand, although vaguely, my reasoning for being here and the reason is beautifully significant. Now if I could only remember where I put my keys....

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Silencey

Not sure what you "absorbed"
to have this very spiritual experience, but luckily you have the mental ability to handle it; some people can't handle this and end up in psych wards or worse, so consider yourself slightly lucky.

Basically it seems like you went from 0 to 50 in 2seconds, when many people take years to go through all those steps. Not harmful it seems though. Catch what I'm talking about?

So, you did experience a lot, took some time to deal with it. In Psychology we would refer to what happened to you as a "Spiritual Emergency (or emergence-y)". I've also had similar experiences simply by pushing my mind to certain limits and it does take a while to get back to normal, although you always keep certain aspects of your experience.

Not much to say really, long as you're basically back to normal and can relate to people, hold a job, etc it all should be fine. If this was fairly recent, last few months, I'd recommend taking some time before you go into astral traveling, channeling, etc. But do all the reading you like! It will help make sense of things.

Finally, if you have specific questions feel free to ask, or if you want to discuss "alternative means" for having spiritual advancements I have some training in this area so feel free to U2U me.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
i had these crazy night terrors and it felt like i was frozen but awake couldnt sceam move ect . and had dreams of ufos in corn feilds as a kid 5 years old i was born in 1980 thats what this thread reminds me of

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
mind=blown, this is very interesting...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by McC556
i had these crazy night terrors and it felt like i was frozen but awake couldnt sceam move ect . and had dreams of ufos in corn feilds as a kid 5 years old i was born in 1980 thats what this thread reminds me of

Sounds like sleep paralysis. Goood stuff right

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I'm going to risk being annoying and ask again for your opinion on my previous post in this thread, I'm guessing maybe you missed it. I'd really like to know other people's views on my ideas.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join