It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra Terrestrial Embodiment on Earth and Subsequent Astral Projection

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have read through a channeled message about vibrational levels and other very interesting subjects on: messages2012.blogspot.com - Check it out; it's very interesting and speaks about the world to come.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Yatrsiri

That's awesome! I was never good at automatic writing, but now as an adept channeler I sort of automatic type in a way

(with a few buffers, and conscious control over most of what comes through)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dae

What pain, where did you feel it, was it physical?

The first sleep paralysis I had was when I was 18. An athelete, non smoker or drinker, never did drugs, just an average with no heavy stress, happy go lucky kinda guy, not that keen into the paranormal nor sought for such knowledge, let alone astral projection of which I knew absolutely nothing about..

The pain was as if a hundred blacksmith's anvil weight were placed on my chest. I found it hard to breathe, and couldnt even move a muscle. I thought I was wide awake then, as it was still dark, with the moonlight filtering through my window and could make out that I was in my own room.

I couldnt even turn my eyes anywhere, and couldn't even utter a sound. It was terrifying. I struggled for quite some time, as it was my first experience, and did not know what it was. After a long while, the pain was gone and I could start to move my muscles. I checked around the room, but there was nothing, and wondered if it had been a dream, a bad one.

Subsequently, after discussing it with my friends, I found out it was termed as sleep paralysis, nothing frightening along with laymen scientific explanations. The attacks continued, to a stage I got frightened of sleeping. One night, I turn to the source of all spiritual power - our common Creator and the Messiah, by praying during one of those attacks, and strangely, the effect was immediate with that heavy physical pain on my body gone. I could wake up.

After a few more times, I suffered no more 'sleep paralysis', even as I grew up over the years, with stresses and the suchlike any normal human faces.

Is sleep paralysis a medical condition or a spiritual one? I strongly believe it to be a spirtual one. As I knew nothing about astral projection then, nor sought for such 'powers' today, my fears was based on the physical pain I felt in those situation/dreams and thought it 'evil'.

Sometimes, I wonder - could it be that that immense weight upon our bodies when we suffer from sleep paralysis a heavy chain to prevent our body from leaving, or perhaps a specific gene within our bodies that does not allow our subconscious mind to control the spiritual side of us from leaving the physical body, perhaps, because we do not understand what is involved for it to work as well as the risks it may bring. .....

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well to be honest I am stuck in a situation where I don't know what to believe. If I accept what has happened to me as fact then my whole world view will change. Yes it affects my work as far as much since my experiences seems mundane. Thank you for reading my story and for not judging.

Giles

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hello Thermo! Thank you for your extremely enlightening post. I believe everything you have stated and know it to be the absolute truth. I am merely the mother of 3, with 2 young boys still at home. I have had 2 astral projection occassions, but am uncertain as to how or why they happened. I found them both extremely pleasant, and I also gained a huge amount of what I found to be important information from them both. Further, as a teen, I had an occassion where I was awoken from sleep in the middle of the night, felt a "calling" (heard nothing just a feeling I remember to this day), got dressed, and went outside (I was living in a remote area surrounded by dirt roads and woods). It was about 1:30 a.m. The next thing I remember, I woke up in the woods and it was daylight. Being closer to my best friends house, I walked there and found it to be approximately 7:00 a.m. I have absolutely no idea what happened during this "missing time". My inner self tells me I was either abducted, or had some type of meeting with extraterrestrials. Oddly enough, it was after moving back into my childhood home that I had the 2 astral projections. Can you help me out with any of this. I feel like I'm being called for something, but am uncertain how to find out what, who, etc. and would like to put this to the best use possible. Also is there a way to learn how to control your astral projections or do you just go where ever your subconscious takes you?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join