It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra Terrestrial Embodiment on Earth and Subsequent Astral Projection

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Have you ever considered that what you might be "channeling" is not some love and light sparkly being?What makes you think that beings so advanced and capable would have the same morals and the same ideas of good and bad as ours?Only few centuries ago the majority of humanity thought there is nothing wrong with slavery.
Humanity doesn't need help from ethereal beings,humanity needs to grow the f... up and deal with its problems alone.That is the only way we can truly grow and attain the so called next level.Not by mass astral projecting,but by taking look inside and questioning why we do the things we do.I don't believe these channeled entities are revealing what they truly are.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Greetings! Actually I do not find any of this bizarre. Perhaps I too am bizarre? Please keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

Out of body experiences or OBEs are a wonderful thing to learn more about if you are interested, a good place to start is with a great ebook called 'PracticalGuidebookToOutOfBodyTravel', free on this site obe4u.com... . I haven't read it all yet but what I have read is certainly some of the best practical method explanations and examples I have seen. Also www.saltcube.com... has some wonderful stuff/advise. I bought a DVD set of theirs some years ago and found it very helpful indeed. It takes time to understand this second world we inhabit and are sometimes conscious of, time to understand it's many manifestations in our lives. Learning helpful techniques and developing the right attitude, learning that your Light and your stable connection to that greater Light is all you need. If you always follow the Light and, if you are afraid, always call on the Light and make yourself blaze with the Light from within, you will always be safe and go in the right direction....happy travelling!...H

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I just can't buy this without evidence of some sort. It sounds just like another typical fantasy of any other new age believer. I know the satellites light up in the sky. I have seen it myself and they do it almost every time they go by....but not because I willed or thought it. It just happens that they light up when the sun hits them at a certain angle. Be careful, if you are telling the truth....you may just be channeling demon's. I hear they love to "act" like whatever you want them to be until you have allowed them to enter our world, then they change back and haunt you for life.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Even if 3 people stand under the stars and witness a craft that suddenly appears, flies soundlessly overhead, at say 100 feet elevation, with the one light, not three, and no wingspan, you will find 3 different choices being made, or levels of frequency displayed. And I've been there.

1. one will say we all were under some group hypnosis. That is a real cop out answer and a bit on the magical side.

2. one will know its a craft and tell everyone he knows.

3. one will have heard this shout, "don't go in yet, we haven't greeted you yet!" just before it appeared as they were turning to go in and then they appear and fly forward.

That one knows it appeared because earlier they had been pulled and had an experience, that was a bit hard on their paradigm, so waking up from this, they decided it wasn't real, made some coffee and went outside.

Soon they stopped shrugging off experiences because they happen in a variety of ways. Astral is very common, but Ets can take it to 3d if you want.

Just because you don't see it, doesnt mean others don't. You need to seek to have the door open. To question everything and start to question yourself, your own soul, and seek why you're here.

The world doesnt make sense, so its good to start seeking for answers.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Besseb

At one time I was sure that science was the ultimate way of understanding the universe and there was no room for mysteries I could not rationalize. That was my bodies' point of reference. Once it dies, for the body there is only darkness and that creates fear for it which will limit you. Try shifting your awareness towards being an observer. Don't react to situations as you normally do, but learn from them. It's good to question what others tell you and to test the waters for yourself. Find a way to release that which no longer serves your highest good and go from there. If it remains, then it is a truth for you at this time and you will gain so much more for the experience.

One example is our beliefs around money. It's supported by our collective imagination yet is nothing more than a colored strip of cloth. From the outside perspective that is insane.

Imagine our potential if we learned to advance beyond that held the same mental support for life in general and put that same amount of energy into the betterment of man.

edit on 16-2-2012 by starshift because: add.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It is true. There is no such thing as coincidence. For the past two days I have been feeling odd. The best words to describe the feeling are, "It is as if something is banging away at me trying to get my attention."

I have a long history of strange encounters throughout my life. An example of a couple are in THIS thread I recently authored. I came across your thread today and it struck a chord within me.

You see, unlike you, I did not actively pursue my abilities. I viewed them for a long time as a neat novelty. I would impress strangers and friends by telling them things about themselves they know I could not know. Seeing things that others could feel but, not see. It was all a game to me.

That is why I found this thread today. Because I have moved on from the games to the reality that things are even more profound than I once thought. I am eager to unlock the "door" and communicate with those that have been "banging away". Until I manage that I will not be free.

i will be looking deeper into this thread and the information you have to offer.

Thank You.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I'm really enjoying reading your blog, and you have spent quite some time developing your communication gift, I don't still don't call this channeling but more being a communicator/telepathy, but we don't have to agree on that.

You have alot of discernment and very high frequency communication taking place, and kindred spirits, its wonderful. I didn't want to go to sleep reading it last night, my body shut down on me.

The part I wrote before about Sa'l me't ja'ri'n and my friend's grandson, who is Sirius that synchronicity correlated the data for me.

About some ocean creatures being upgraded. I'm not sure if she meant the dolphins and whales/ceteceans or not, but I know of this plan, and thought maybe this is what she was speaking of, because they're being freed.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm an extremely open minded guy, but even I would bet my life savings that none of this will come to fruition. I'm sorry but if you could really channel the way you claim you'd be property of the US government.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I used to have out of body experiences (astral) all the time until I "walked" too far away from my body and as I was drawn (floating backwards) to my body I fell past myself and into a dark tunnel that seemed endless. While in the void I felt and saw an image of demon (green with wings kind of like the dracula in that francis ford coppola movie) who made me aware that it was in a cave somewhere in egypt and that if I ever tried to do that again I would fall forever.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Thermo I have seen this being before. Was she Blond haired, young late teens, really tall like 7 foot in height.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The name "SeRenS-h-i-t-a" is an anagram of earthiness, don't know if that means anything?

Great thread

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hi, Thermo Klein, very interesting thread. I was wondering how I can send you a U2U, or if there's anyway I can contact you. Thank you for your help.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
For those seeking to connect within to their Soul/Source, and ask questions, then kind of go zenmind as a reciever, there are several things I recommend. And the OP's threads are very skilled, and offers good steps and advice, mine is more for protection, but also facilitating connections.

Waking up more, and standing in your own memories is a the safest route, and turning the dial up on frequency, ie being service mode, not harm, and really choosing how you react, not to retaliate, being kind to others. That is what gains you more protection. And it has to be the way you are, authentic, you are truly searching to improve your life and do the work you came to do, with the right intent.

Water connects us quite strongly to the earth grid, so showers, baths, and doing dishes. Doing a stack of dishes, really gives ample moments for connections and answers to come. And I've had contact and interesting discussions in the bath.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Hi Jaws,

This sounds like an Out of Body Experience (OBE) with associated sleep paralysis. It can be caused by quite a few different things: your mind advancing spiritually, anxiety/fear, ET contact to name a few.

Once someone has had one OBE he or she may have more, but sometimes it never happens again. With an OBE people often get "sleep paralysis" the part that makes you unable to move, feel smothered, pressure on your chest, etc. One thing you can do if you experience it again is to try to recognize that you're most likely safe, part of your consciousness is outside your body, and to focus on re-attaching to your body by doing something like using your will to move a finger - this will usually bring you back into "real life".

If it continues and you think it's ET related I can offer a few more suggestions. Also, check out some of my abduction threads linked in this thread, if you read them I imagine a memory of your own might surface if your situation was in fact an abduction.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by allareone

i had an interesting thing happen to me while in a meditative state
i could hear my breathing very loudly, VERY loudly, like it was my whole world and it was loud as ever, and when i came back after about 15 deeps breaths or so and i woke up or sat up i was breathing just as heavy....do you have any idea what this might have been?

This, to me, is astral travel. Especially hearing your breathing throughout your world-experience. Take a look at the guide I put on the 3rd post, page 1 - I think it will explain a lot of this.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
I'm sorry, but I just can't buy this without evidence of some sort. It sounds just like another typical fantasy of any other new age believer. I know the satellites light up in the sky. I have seen it myself and they do it almost every time they go by....but not because I willed or thought it. It just happens that they light up when the sun hits them at a certain angle. Be careful, if you are telling the truth....you may just be channeling demon's. I hear they love to "act" like whatever you want them to be until you have allowed them to enter our world, then they change back and haunt you for life.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

I find it very interesting how you went from a place of disbelief to a place of fear mongering all in the same post. You can't have it both ways! Removing the fear from within is one of the best way's to finding the evidence you seek. If you are looking for instant evidence than you should explore thing's that we are not allowed to talk about on this website if you know what I mean.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I am curious if anyone in the Channeling circuit has ever thought that if beings are able to assume our bodies ie control our actions that this might be the first wave of a mind body invasion (I hope not hehe).

Imagine I am an alien on an overcrowded world; I would be looking at ways to establish other colonies for me and my species. We have created a few in our solar system but now we are looking into Interstellar opportunities…
Here is how we look at it. Space Travel is insane and difficult so it makes sense to maybe not travel to another world physically to colonize another planet so you would need to do this in other ways. I believe that the speed of thought may be faster than the speed of light and therefore be a means to travel the vast distances of space.

So I would create a device to transfer my thoughts to another being i.e. telepathically with eventual goal of transferring my entire mind to my host.

Step 1: Send out machine like probes (UFO’s) to investigate a potentially inhabitable world.

Step 2: Seed this world with life or modify the existing life to adjust their minds to be able to connect with mine.

Step 3: Establish “Contact” with these creatures most likely with what they would believe is a Heavenly or God like encounter. Appear to be non-hostile and never admit true plan! The ones that feel this is demonic or the transfer does not take completely would be…”Exorcised” i.e. removal of host mind completely.

Step 4: Encourage these “bodies” to create civilization and then change the atmosphere (Industrial Revolution) to what we find more comfortable (Hotter or colder depending on your planet). Always appear helpful benevolant giving small bits of technology into their minds...

Step 5: Condition the creatures that there are “Aliens” through media.

Step: 6: Start transferring minds into these bodies and establish a beachhead through Mediums or Channels therefore calming the bodies with these encounters.

Step 7: If we are unable to transfer to all hosts we would Infiltrate high commands in the military, religious orders (which we helped design), political positions.

Step 8: Transfer all minds completely to the hosts thus taking over all bodily functions once we have enough for the least hostile takeover.
You will feel a slightly tingling at your death please do not be alarmed, struggle or resist.

Step 9: END GAME…Activate modified DNA in the taken Hosts for longevity, disease resilience that were suppressed in the creatures. Then release contagion eliminating all non-activated hosts.

BONUS:
Step 10: Retire and live life on your lovely little planet that you invited me to and helped to take over, perhaps somewhere tropical.
P.S. We thank you!

edit on 16-2-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by adnachiel21

Have you ever considered that what you might be "channeling" is not some love and light sparkly being?What makes you think that beings so advanced and capable would have the same morals and the same ideas of good and bad as ours?Only few centuries ago the majority of humanity thought there is nothing wrong with slavery.
Humanity doesn't need help from ethereal beings,humanity needs to grow the f... up and deal with its problems alone.That is the only way we can truly grow and attain the so called next level.Not by mass astral projecting,but by taking look inside and questioning why we do the things we do.I don't believe these channeled entities are revealing what they truly are.

SHHHHHHH and don't read my previous reply to the OP ok! People like you should be "Exorcised"!

P.S. To any channels Ignore this person they know nothing of our "Helpful" plans and you poor humans need help!
edit on 16-2-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I also thought that it could have been an OBE, the only problem is what happened to my wife the same night. That by itself was very unusual, the hairs on her neck stood up and she swore there was someone in that hallway. By the way this situation happened over 11 years ago and it has stuck with both of us ever since. Thanks again!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join