It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knights Templar Seal Reveals Links To Reptilian Jinni

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I was watching a doco on the History Channel that was about the Knights Templar. There was a part where the presenter is interviewing an old british guy that claims to be a member of the existing Knights Templar. The presenter is wanting to ask the guy about where the treasures/fortunes of the Knights Templar disappeared to. The old guy claims/teases that he does know where the Templar treasures are kept but cannot reveal that info. But then he says he has been cleared to reveal another secret which is the meaning of the Knights Templar Seal.

The Templar Seal with the two knights being carried by one horse is said to be a symbol of initial poverty.

The Templar Seal showing two knights (perhaps Hugues de Payens and Godfrey de Saint-Omer) on one horse. There are many interpretations of the symbolism of this seal.

Contemporary legend held that the symbol represented the initial poverty of the order; that they could afford only a single horse for every two men.[citation needed] Still, the Rule of the Order from the outset permitted three horses and no more for each knight, as well as no Templars sharing the same horse.[citation needed]

en.wikipedia.org...

It has also been speculated that it represents the vow to poverty.
Some thought it represented homosexuality.
Another theory was the duality concept. Kinda like the yin yang thing.

there has been some thought that the Templar seal’s two knights is neither a representation of the Templar’s vows of poverty or alleged homosexual activities, but rather a representation of the duality or conflict that existed in the order:
They were poor by vow, yet rich beyond belief (in their assets)

They were introspective, yet well versed in the matters of the world

They were monks on one hand, yet feared as warriors on the other

blog.templarhistory.com...

The duality interpretion is apparently the closest to the truth according to the old british guy that claims to be a member of the Templar Order. The secret he is allowed to reveal is that the guy on the back of the horse is a jinni.
The doco is part of a light series called Hidden Histories I think,its not at all a conspiracy/super natural type show. The presenter is American and he repeats Genie? And the brit corrects with a jinni. More emphaisis on the i sound than the e. The Templar proceeds to explain that the jinni are another race of reptillians that can change forms and move through dimensions. The jinni on the back being larger represents evil And he said something about balamce. The presenter was shocked and looked at him like he was a lunatic. It went against the grain of the show and he kinda glossed over with a jokey comment that he didnt expect that kind of answer.

It had me intrigued. I have never read too much onto the whole reptillian thing. Its a bridge too far if you know what I mean. But this old Brit was articulate and seemed like the wealthy old money type. I didnt expect him to say anything about reptillians. He said it in such a matter of fact way too. I had never heard the word Jinni before either so I googled a bit and found that it is the same as jinn or djinn

jinni, jinnee, djinni, djinny [dʒɪˈniː ˈdʒɪnɪ] n pl jinn, djinn [dʒɪn] (Non-Christian Religions / Islam) a being or spirit in Muslim belief who could assume human or animal form and influence man by supernatural powers [from Arabic]

www.thefreedictionary.com...

There are references to jinn in the Qur'an

In Islamic theology jinn are said to be creatures with free will, made from smokeless fire by Allah as humans were made of clay, among other things.[7] According to the Qur'an, jinn have free will, and ʾIblīs abused this freedom in front of Allah by refusing to bow to Adam when Allah ordered angels and jinn to do so. For disobeying Allah, he was expelled from Paradise and called "Šayṭān" (Satan). Jinn are frequently mentioned in the Qur'an: Surah 72 (named Sūrat al-Jinn) is named after the jinn, and has a passage about them. Another surah (Sūrat al-Nās) mentions jinn in the last verse.[8] The Qur'an also mentions that Muhammad was sent as a prophet to both "humanity and the jinn," and that prophets and messengers were sent to both communities

en.wikipedia.org...

I found that jinni is pretty much the devil. This explains how similar/same the djinn/jinni are to satan.

Biblical angels always brough chaos, death and destruction. While Shaitan (شيطان, from the root šṭn شطن) is an adjective (meaning "astray" or "distant", sometimes translated as "devil") that can be applied to both man ("al-ins", الإنس) and Jinn. Iblis (pronounced [ˈibliːs]) is the personal name of the Devil who is mentioned in the Qur'anic account of Genesis.[14] Whenever the Qur'an refers to the creature who refused to prostrate before Adam at the time of the latter's creation, it refers to him as Iblis (Ibis?). The Islamic view of Iblis has both similarities and differences with Christian and Jewish views. The character of Satan is generally similar to the one presented in Judeo-Christian thought. However, according to Islamic belief, Satan is not considered to be a 'fallen' angel, but a jinn who was among the ranks of angels due to his wisdom and piety; in Islamic belief, angels always follow God's commands, but jinns (like humans) have free will, which explains why Satan was able to rebel against God's command of bowing to Adam According to the Qur'an, Iblees disobeyed an order from God to prostrate to Adam and as a result was forced out of heaven and given respite until the day of judgment from further punishment.

Of all the djinn tribes that rule the four elements of this world none is more powerful, more arrogant or proud, or more truly evil, than the first born of the djinn With skin the color of the roiling oceans, hair like damp sea grass, and an unquenchable thirst the “blue” djinn inhabit the boundless waters of the world occasionally taking the form of a canny talking porpoise or a shrewd old man in their dealings with humans. Though the Marid were the most powerful of the four djinn tribes, they could still be coerced into doing a human’s bidding. The Marid were known to grant wishes to those who vanquished them in battle, and according to some sources, through imprisonment, rituals, the promise of immense wealth, or just a great deal of flattery.

Did the Templars find a way to make the devil/madrid/jinni to work for them?

King Soloman has liks to the jinni

According to traditions, the jinn stood behind the learned humans in Solomon's court, who in turn, sat behind the prophets. The jinn remained in the service of Solomon, who had placed them in bondage, and had ordered them to perform a number of tasks.
"...and there were jinn that worked in front of him, by the leave of his Lord," (Qur'an 32:12)
"And before Solomon were marshalled his hosts,- of jinn and men and birds, and they were all kept in order and ranks." (Quran 27:17)

en.wikipedia.org...

So I think that what they found under Solomons Temple was something to do with the jinni. The doco ended saying the remaing Templar ended up in Scotland. Didnt even mention Switzerland. I think they moved to Switzerland and continued on as evil banksters. Didnt know they worship Satan.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Obverse of Seal The reverse of the traditional seal (above left) depicted the dome of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, although many have erroneously claimed that it is the Dome of the Rock. The image on the right shows the seal of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.

blog.templarhistory.com...

The whole Church of Sepulchure thing seems worth looking into.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Thanks for this well put together post. Very interesting. I have a lot of personal thoughts and questions also of what a jin or gennie actually is.

But I have to correct you in the belief that Freemasons or Knight Templer worship Satan, they don't. If you ask them they'll tell you that they worship Lucifer, the Angel of Light.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
So.....what makes them reptiles?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab
So.....what makes them reptiles?

Im noy sure,the guy just said the word 'reptillian' and that they could change form and move through dimensions. But the madrid looks like a fish in the pick I put up
Maybe its a link to the whole snake in the garden of eden thing. Serpent like. Scales
I was surprised he said reptillian. If they change form maybe they can go reptillian.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Thanks for this well put together post. Very interesting. I have a lot of personal thoughts and questions also of what a jin or gennie actually is.

But I have to correct you in the belief that Freemasons or Knight Templer worship Satan, they don't. If you ask them they'll tell you that they worship Lucifer, the Angel of Light.

and if you ask my brothers they would tell you that they don't believe at all.
there ain't no such thing as "the freemasonry" and differences can be substantial

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Glad you liked.
Pretty interesting topic. So much mystery with the Templars.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

Hi, OP.

I would sure like to see that documentary. But I can't seem to find it, at least not in the usual places. The BBC seemed to have a program called 'hidden histories' but I can not find any examples on YouTube. There seems to be a YouTube series called the same; but neither seem to have anything to do with the History Channel.

This seems to be a fairly novel idea and I would like to see the video. Can you help to clear up where it came from so that we can see if we can find it?

Thanks.

X.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon
reply to post by theubermensch

Hi, OP.

I would sure like to see that documentary. But I can't seem to find it, at least not in the usual places. The BBC seemed to have a program called 'hidden histories' but I can not find any examples on YouTube. There seems to be a YouTube series called the same; but neither seem to have anything to do with the History Channel.

This seems to be a fairly novel idea and I would like to see the video. Can you help to clear up where it came from so that we can see if we can find it?

Thanks.

X.

Hey. I will take a look at the program should be online. Wait a sec.

edit- Sorry its called Secret Worlds.

Secret Worlds Pay TV Premiere series Premieres Tuesdays at 8.30 from April 12 to May 17 Unravel the mysteries of civilisation with Michael Arbuthnot as he travels the globe. These six in-depth documentaries cover The Lost City of Angkor Wat, Mysteries of the Maya, Easter Island- Mystery of the Rapa Nui, The Mystery of the Copper Scroll, The Trail of the Templar Treasure and The Mystery of the Anasazi.

Its nothing special. Like I said,pretty light,but its worth watching for the interview with the Templar. Sorry about the mix up.Never watched the series,just caught it because Im interested in the Templars. Didnt check youtube but its called Secret Worlds.
edit on 11-2-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Wow, very interesting information! It kind of makes the link between Templar/Freemason/Illuminati/Devil/Lucifer make a little more sense. It also brings some attention to the whole reptilian/blue blood/elite lineage. Definitely warrants a further look. I am still a skeptic on all of this, but I love researching it, the more info the better.

The thing that most peaked my interest was this....the Templar were advertised as the guardians of Christians on their travels? So it intrigues me that they may have been siding with the Islamic faith? Working both sides of the fence just to line their pockets? Or were they members of Islam and deceiving the Christians to steal their money? Pretend to protect "the church"? Do you see were I am going with this?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This Templar crap doesn't get any less strange the more high profile it becomes. I am trying to picture how this clip went down, and there is an extra edge of the sinister lent by the interviewee's Eton accent and unfortunate teeth. Of all the memes this had to get mashed up with, it had to be the Reptilians.

Two gay dudes on a horse just wasn't getting the right market share?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

Two gay dudes on a horse just wasn't getting the right market share?

Ha!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

The Trail of the Templar Treasure In this episode we explore the legendary journey of the Knights Templar and the vast amount of treasure they carried across several countries and two continents - only for it to be hidden and never recovered. Our Journey begins in Israel where archeologist Michael Arbuthnot explores ancient Templar fortresses, and the place where Jesus was buried, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. The Templar trail then leads Michael to France where he explores cathedrals and palaces built buy the Templar, and ends up at the magnificent Montsegur, only to find that the trail has gone cold. Michael then travels to England, where he explores the legendary Roslyn Chapel, and a man-made cavern constructed by Templars, its walls laden with bizarre glyphs and carvings that only the Templar could decipher. It is here that Michael meets up with a modern day Templar Knight who hints of the treasure being hidden in Scotland. Upon meeting a fellow archaeologist at the ruins of the Ballendroch church, Michael searches the structure using ground penetrating radar. What they find is yet another clue, but Michael soon discovers that the Templar trail is all about the journey, not the destination.

www.historychannel.com.au...
Thats the episode guide to the series.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSleepingEyes

there ain't no such thing as "the freemasonry" and differences can be substantial

I'm not promoting the worship of Lucifer but here.......

Maybe this guy is the exception?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSleepingEyes

I'm not promoting the worship of Lucifer but here.......

Maybe this guy is the exception?

what's this? A single guy giving an account of his version?
isn't this exactly the point i'm trying to make?

there is NO single freemasonry. NOT.
yeah, sure. most likely there are masons who worship figures like your lucifer
i never encountered one
as i said my brothers are atheist

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

Yes, ok, but the early Knights Templar and the Freemasons were religiously oriented, but then, in those days, one HAD to be, or die. LOL

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The Templar seal depicting a horse with two riders has always mystified historians, at least those not familiar with its Sumerian antecedent. But given the complex and sometimes contradictory story of the Knights Templar, it makes sense on a number of different levels.

This site links the Templar back to past Rome right to the Summerians.

There was the exoteric religion of the Phoenicians and their Canaanite kin that was based on the Sumerian-derived pantheon, and then there was a parallel, syncretic Greco-Egyptian Mystery tradition the Phoenicians seem to have created and disseminated, from Persia to the British Isles.

The Serpent-- who represented Wisdom to the Gnostics-- wasn't a tempter in the Garden, he was a liberator. Yahweh was a slave-master, denying knowledge to Adam and Eve in the same way plantation masters forbade their slaves from learning how to read or write:

secretsun.blogspot.com.au...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Maybe the guy has advanced dementia, and is getting trolled on camera. Because that is sort of how it looks to me, and it is bumming me out.

Here, OP, I found this while poking around.

www.a-new-golden-dawn.com...'DRAGON/Detail

It's an expired listing for a genuine Templar Djinn "Dragon Lord" ring. The going price was $8,888.00.

There is a truly immense pile of flavor text accompanying the listing. A warning to epileptics: many flashing Maltese cross .gifs ahead.

This, though, was my favorite bit:

You will be given a sacred Templar cleansing/anointing ritual (by email) that must be performed as well as an evocation ritual . His true name will be provided only to the new companion by email.

For almost nine grand, I should effing hope so.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Abraxas was identified with Horus and was probably derived from a common Phoenician scarab design picturing a kneeling Horus atop the two symbolic serpents of Egypt called the Uraei, often seen on pharaonic headdresses. As you can see in the images above, the snake legs of Abraxas take the place of the Uraei. Note that Abraxas also carries Horus' pharaonic flail. The rooster was identified with Horus in his form of Harpocrates, the rising sun, for obvious reasons.

Horus.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I used to be very sceptic about the whole reptilian nonsence , but lately (probably due to too many hours wasted on Skyrim) i started to think about dragons in popular folklore.
They are everywhere! Forms might differ,relationship to dragon differs between cultures but it is present in myths everywhere. From American indians via Europe/China/Middle East (not sure about Africa) to Australian aborigenes.
Still not accept the reptilian race/ dimensions idea, but it is clear to me that its not as simple as it used to be. Why Humanity is so obsessed with overgrown superpowerful intelligent snake-like reptilians with varient add-ons?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join