It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knights Templar Seal Reveals Links To Reptilian Jinni

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I used to be very sceptic about the whole reptilian nonsence , but lately (probably due to too many hours wasted on Skyrim) i started to think about dragons in popular folklore.
They are everywhere! Forms might differ,relationship to dragon differs between cultures but it is present in myths everywhere. From American indians via Europe/China/Middle East (not sure about Africa) to Australian aborigenes.
Still not accept the reptilian race/ dimensions idea, but it is clear to me that its not as simple as it used to be. Why Humanity is so obsessed with overgrown superpowerful intelligent snake-like reptilians with varient add-ons?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
i buy the duality story more than reptilians. lol

they were basically gnostics too right? so as above, so below, duality, etc

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
I used to be very sceptic about the whole reptilian nonsence , but lately (probably due to too many hours wasted on Skyrim) i started to think about dragons in popular folklore.
They are everywhere! Forms might differ,relationship to dragon differs between cultures but it is present in myths everywhere. From American indians via Europe/China/Middle East (not sure about Africa) to Australian aborigenes.
Still not accept the reptilian race/ dimensions idea, but it is clear to me that its not as simple as it used to be. Why Humanity is so obsessed with overgrown superpowerful intelligent snake-like reptilians with varient add-ons?

Yeah,Im kinda the same. There has to be something to it.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Yeah,the duality thing is more believable than the whole pverty thing. And the reptillian thing but it seems like they are embracing an evil of some kind or another.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Over 100 different charges had been leveled against the Templars. Most of them were dubious, as they were the same charges that were leveled against the Cathars[8] and many of King Philip's enemies; he had earlier kidnapped Pope Boniface VIII and charged him with near identical offenses of heresy, spitting and urinating on the cross, and sodomy. Yet Malcolm Barber observes that historians "find it difficult to accept that an affair of such enormity rests upon total fabrication".[9] The "Chinon Parchment suggests that the Templars did indeed spit on the cross,"

"In the trial of the Templars one of their main charges was their supposed worship of a heathen idol-head known as a 'Baphomet' ('Baphomet' = Mahomet = Muhammad)

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 11-2-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Baphomet (English pronunciation: /ˈbæfɵmɛt/, from medieval Latin Baphometh, baffometi, Occitan Bafometz) is an imagined pagan deity (i.e., a product of Christian folklore concerning pagans), revived in the 19th century as a figure of occultism and Satanism. Often mistaken for Satan, it represents the duality of male and female, as well as Heaven and Hell or night and day signified by the raising of one arm and the downward gesture of the other. It can be taken in fact, to represent any of the major harmonious dichotomies of the cosmos. It first appeared in 11th and 12th century Latin and Provençal as a corruption of "Mahomet", the Latinisation of "Muhammad",[1] but later it appeared as a term for a pagan idol in trial transcripts of the Inquisition of the Knights Templar in the early 14th century.

The worship of Baphomet seems to have some truth to it.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
reply to post by windword

Maybe the guy has advanced dementia, and is getting trolled on camera. Because that is sort of how it looks to me, and it is bumming me out.

Here, OP, I found this while poking around.

www.a-new-golden-dawn.com...'DRAGON/Detail

It's an expired listing for a genuine Templar Djinn "Dragon Lord" ring. The going price was $8,888.00.

There is a truly immense pile of flavor text accompanying the listing. A warning to epileptics: many flashing Maltese cross .gifs ahead.

This, though, was my favorite bit:

You will be given a sacred Templar cleansing/anointing ritual (by email) that must be performed as well as an evocation ritual . His true name will be provided only to the new companion by email.

For almost nine grand, I should effing hope so.

Thanks for the link

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

The worship of Baphomet seems to have some truth to it.

Hi theubermensch,

If it does, I thought you might be interested in knowing that it would definitely not have been in the form represented in the images that you have posted.

The 'Baphomet' represented in this image...

Was the creation in 1853 or so of this guy...

Eliphas Levi.

Also, the comparison of Greenough's George Washington has been compared to Levi's 'Baphomet' in the past, but check this out...

Greenough modeled his massive (30 tons) figure of “Enthroned Washington” on the great statue of Zeus Olympios which was one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World (and which was destroyed in late Antiquity).

en.wikipedia.org...(statue)

Makes for a spooky comparison, though, doesn't it?

I sure would like to see that video, even if it is a small bit. It would be the first time ever that I have heard the Jinn connected with the Templar, even though it does kind of make some sorta sense, fantasy-novel-wise.

X.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Excellent information. A very interesting read.

Was the elderly British Templar identified? I would be curious to know his name.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Not all Jinn is evil, Jinn like human has free will. And some Jinn became Muslims (submitted to God) when a group of jinn met with the prophet Mohammed (pbuh).

The jinn cannot shape shift, but they can take over (control) someone's body. It is easier for them to posses animals and weak minded humans.

The Knights Templars found Lucifer under the temple, and soon they found themselves worshipping Satan(lucifer) instead of God.

Since that day they have been working for Lucifer.

Lucifer wants to prove to God that the human is worthless and does not deserve the status given to him in heaven.

So Satan has a plan to mislead and we can witness this today through the ONE EYED SYSTEM of democracy.

The knights templars would later go to Britain, and start their rule as a secret society for a thousand years, and then move to the US in 1918, and then moved to Israel in 2001. Since 2001 Israel is ruling the world.

Islam is the true religion, and you should all follow Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) and his household until Imam Mahdi (as) to defeat Satan and his followers, all the zionists regardless of religion. (you dont have to be a jew to be a zionist) King abdullah of jordan is a zionist.

Becuase you are either with the Dajjal(antichrist/satan) foundation or you are with the Household Foundation (true shia Islam/imam mahdi)

here is a thread I wrote about 2012 and the connection of zionism, satan, and the truth behind our existence.

Link

A lot of people have not realised that once satan destroyed christianity and judaism, it is turn for Islam, and sunni Islam has fell and so we see terrorism and false info. but Iran and the shia will redeem the earth.

convert now and go out in support for the truth.

salam
edit on 13/2/2012 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

خوش آمدید

Are you Ithna 'Ashariyah (Twelver), sevener, or fiver?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

The Knights Templars were all about guarding the Secrets of Solomon's Temple, which is officially refereed to as the Temple of Yahweh. It's the template of how to order a society, empire building, commonly known as nation building. There are two, one based on the Temple of Yahweh and the Babylonian model. We arrange our society today based on the Babylonian model which concentrates wealth at the top and access to capital. A vertical capital structure. Solomon's Temple teaches how to move capital laterally, more equitably, a meritocracy model. Where as the Babylonian model is based on a select few accessing enough capital to make money with money enslaving the rest of society in perpetual debt.

What you saw on History Channel is merely a George Hearst obsession that's all about trying to redefining European popular myths in trying to reform them into a reality all of his own making. He's into Gnostic belief systems. That's a Babylonian philosophy. He makes money with money. His whole family has for generations.

Remember the Maine and to hell with Spain we the elite will make our money off of empire/nation building in the name of national security. Long live the industrial war complex. That's History Channel George's motto.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

That is Dagon/Enki/Poseidon/Satan/Prometheus/Odin/Quetzalcoatl (whether or not they are all the same person, or from the same lineage is at this point, no matter - they completed similar tasks and were chastised severely for their 'betrayal'.

He's cool beans.

a few random notes (because I know at length whatever I write will be overlooked by most)

-Dagon (from Sirius) created the Dogon tribe - who based their calendar on the 50 year orbit of Sirius B around Sir. A - they also spoke of a third, yet to be discovered star - though its presence as a perturber can be observed in the deviations of B's orbit. "God is to Man what Man is to Dog."

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher

a few random notes (because I know at length whatever I write will be overlooked by most)

-Dagon (from Sirius) created the Dogon tribe - who based their calendar on the 50 year orbit of Sirius B around Sir. A - they also spoke of a third, yet to be discovered star - though its presence as a perturber can be observed in the deviations of B's orbit. "God is to Man what Man is to Dog."

This Dagon created human beings?

The latest look at the Sirius system didn't find a 'c',

No see, (pun intended)

Conclusions. These deep images allow us to search for small but yet undetected companions to Sirius. Apart from Sirius-B, no other source is detected within the total 25´´  field. A comparison of the flux expected from the faintest known brown dwarfs at the distance of Sirius demonstrates that the above limiting magnitudes correspond to a star of spectral type later than T5 at 5´´  and T7 at 10´´. Using theoretical spectra of brown dwarfs and planet-size objects, we also show that the end of the brown dwarf sequence is reached in the outer part of the image. The minimum detectable mass is around 10 inside the planetary limit, indicating that an extrasolar planet at a projected distance of ~25 AU from Sirius would have been detected.

Since Temple made the claim about their calendar; has any evidence shown up to support it?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join