It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origin of Ancient Jade Tool Baffles Scientists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Agreed this doesn't make sense.

Do the mods not realize without explanation they look like reactionary children. I mean we should all be adults here and overstand that this is why so many here are not please with politicians and tptb (NO EXPLANATIONS)

It seems more like the gestapo came in the middle of the night and all of a sudden your next door neighbor is missing in the morning?

WTH Happened?

P.S.: This is like when bad parents say "because" to their child when asked a question, it does not inform, merely it creates an authoritarian demand that it is accepted without understanding.........kinda like religion?
edit on 5-2-2012 by GhettoRice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bumface Jones

Originally posted by Bumface Jones

lmao. That's not the same thing lol.
You just posted the image.

Originally posted by Bumface Jones

[ ats]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/warn-topic.png[/ ats]

• Go to the OP of this thread..
  • Click 'Quote'.
  • With the use of simple deduction, it's not difficult to determine which link caused the problem.

• posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:36 PM
    link   
    reply to post by GhettoRice

Originally posted by GhettoRice

Agreed this doesn't make sense.

Do the mods not realize without explanation they look like reactionary children. I mean we should all be adults here and overstand that this is why so many here are not please with politicians and tptb (NO EXPLANATIONS)

WTH Happened?

It actually does make sense though. I'll even repeat myself, because I know that many of you will never see the bottom of page 2.

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

lol. I see a lot of whining and complaining here, but did any of you actually try to figure out what actually happened with the OP? This time, it was not a Mod. It is automatic.

I don't know what was there before, but this is what is there now, in the Opening Post of this thread. I simply removed the link to the restricted website.

Originally posted by relocator

The jadeite jade source, if found, would be "something geochemically extraordinary," the authors write in the paper, to be published in an upcoming issue of the European Journal of Mineralogy

Source

I find this really interesting... I love collecting rocks. I love turquoise and jade...etc.

I thought I would post to see if others find this interesting and provide an opportunity for others to add their thoughts.

edit on 4-2-2012 by relocator because: added another link

edit on 4-2-2012 by relocator because: (no reason given)

Obviously, there was an opening post at first.
    Then an additional link was added, and there was no longer an Opening Post.
    So remove that link.
    It's not rocket science. It's called common sense.

edit on 2/5/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:38 PM
    link   

With the use of simple deduction, it's not difficult to determine which link caused the problem.

yea...and once you spot the culprit it only makes you wonder why its denied instead of exposed as fraud. not helping yourselves especially in these times with SOPa (sons of patriots wtf) PIPa and ACTa.

i've been here long enough to have my own opinion anyway, allow me that much.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:38 PM
    link   
    I'm flagging this cause it is a good thread and I'm pissed as well on what ATS admin did to you

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:41 PM
    link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname

With the use of simple deduction, it's not difficult to determine which link caused the problem.

yea...and once you spot the culprit it only makes you wonder why its denied instead of exposed as fraud. not helping yourselves especially in these times with SOPa (sons of patriots wtf) PIPa and ACTa.

i've been here long enough to have my own opinion anyway, allow me that much.

So you're saying that since you've been here a few months, it's better to whine and cry about it, instead of attempting to resolve the issue?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:42 PM
    link   
    reply to post by relocator

I would just like to post in this thread as record of my complete and total disagreement with ATS and their censorship irregardless of their childish over-sensitive reasoning.

Unfortunately the nature of ATS being a “business” lets them do things such as this. It is entirely within their rights to censor information.

If they continue down this road they will see how incredibly “bad for business” it is to censor information when their apparent “business” is to “deny ignorance”…

Eventually they will lose their best content creating members because of their censoring nature. The “customer” base here isn’t as zombified as most and they know and question censorship when they see it. I have seen many good members who contributed a great deal of quality content to this forum LEAVE because of these VERY same reasons.

Keep this up ATS and you will inevitably have a forum full of trolls…

Oh and thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt in my ability to determine if the site you censored was responsible for as you put it “fabricating vicious lies”

Oh wait you didn’t…

I would also like to add that I would love to discuss the topic at hand but this whole thread/topic was gutted and derailed from the get go...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:43 PM
    link   
    Which Mod did this anyways? I want an explanation! This is a conspiracy website, when something sketchy happens people are gonna get paranoid... Duh...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:45 PM
    link   

Originally posted by truthinfact

Which Mod did this anyways?
    none

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:45 PM
    link   
    reply to post by BrokenCircles

ive been here since 2007, at the least, i was banned for posting an image showing that iran is being surrounded, and i made a new account after a few years of lurking.

ed: i am trying to resolve the issue, I wanna know why ats is hiding an accusation like the one on that link, are you saying you have no interest in this at all?
    edit on 5/2/2012 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:49 PM
    link   
    Wow. ATS is a bunch of big babies. Congratulations for being lame.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:52 PM
    link   
    Here at ATS we believe in Free Speech, unless in contradicts what we believe... Say one thing and do another huh ATS?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:58 PM
    link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname

I wanna know why ats is hiding an accusation like the one on that link, are you saying you have no interest in this at all?
    Hiding what?
    It's not hidden.
    It's right there in the open.

It appears that there has been over 12 hours of crying within this thread. I opened this thread, and I saw the 'LIES Banner'. About 30 seconds later, I knew what the problem was.

I have no idea what the reason is, pertaining to why ATS prohibits that particular website from being linked. I know nothing about the site. If you wanna know why, then go to that site and look around.

You would probably have better luck finding the reason, by looking at that site, instead of just whining about it here.

edit on 2/5/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:01 PM
    link   
    If you hit "quote", youll see the original message. This was an automatic action by the server because of a link. God knows why the link isnt just blocked with stars (***) though, instead of replacing the entire post. Seems kinda silly.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:02 PM
    link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by theubermensch
    King Solomon of the Old Testament: (Ecclesiasties 1:9)
    'What has been will be again,
    what has been done will be done again;
    there is nothin new under the sun.'

He was right. He dabbled in witchcraft and sorcery to summon demons and low and behold, people still do it! A good man gone corrupt, yet another cycle being done again.

As to the OP, i can't see the pics my browser is flubbing up and errors showing. Too bad you can't date stone.

A common mis-conception about the Prophet Solomon (AS). A great prophet no doubt, who was given a magnificent kingdom. He prayed for a kingdom that would occur to no other, unique - and he was granted this.

Your slander of him does only to mislead others. A prophet of Allah doing witchcraft. What would be the point? Could he escape the wrath of Allah? Don't you know that doing witchcraft would remove one from Allah's mercy? Demons as you say - jinn - were subservient to him as a punishment for them. He knew the language of the birds, also the ants. His place of worship had a glass floor, underneath - a flowing river. Read what the Quran says about this prophet and then compare it to what the bible says. Decide then of which character portrayal from these two books would you think the personality of a prophet - one appointed by God to lead mankind.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:09 PM
    link   
    reply to post by BrokenCircles

what do you mean hiding what? click the censored link and figure out what ats related topic is written there, its not pretty, and frankly i don't buy it, but the fact is that ats has denied the right to even read it from here.

not to mention my signiture has been modified since I last posted here, apparently this isn't a free expresion zone like the label stated either. free speach, free expression, someone got some 'splainin' to do.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:10 PM
    link   
    I just want to post this,and by the way a mod gave me an applause for it a couple of days ago.
    Go figure.

I do believe it is well within the current topic being discussed since this thread was derailed from the start.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:26 PM
    link   
    www.sott.net/articles/show/240676-Origin-of-Ancient-Jade-Tool-Baffles-Scientists

thats the link ?¿?
    edit on 5-2-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:27 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
    sott. net/articles/show/240676-Origin-of-Ancient-Jade-Tool-Baffles-Scientists

thats the link ?¿?

seems like that ^^

edit: so whats wrong with the site?

@all -> next time seperate the link like i did and ATS-thought-police has no chance

@ATS -> better check your system because the quote way of bypassing it is kinda lame^^

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:34 PM
    link   
    reply to post by relocator

1) Please do not leave, Relocator! It is never good to start off on the wrong foot (I speak from experience), but it is okay, after all. I actually did not know that Signs of the Times was against ATS dogma.

2) If you press the "quote" button on the OP, you can see the original post. Thus you can tell it was NOT A MOD. GET OVER IT, FOLKS! The mods, for once, are not the ones to blame for this! If it was a mod, you would only see the image link when you press the quote button. Thus can be seen from this off-topic post from Bumface Jones. All it shows is the image link, as the mod deleted the text and replaced it with the picture. No big deal.

3) I can tell that somebody is going to go on one of those unfriendly sites, where they probably live, and complain about this being an example of a cover-up of the truth. Thus the cycle completes. If I may express my simple and honest opinion, ATS should get rid of this filter. If we want these ridiculous claims to cease, we should be proactive and nip it in the bud. To eliminate the result, we should examine the cause . . .

Just my two cents,
    Seraph

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join