It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you being stalked, harrassed, baited or used by what you think is a government agency?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
this may seem like a duplicate to threads about personal stories or what-not but let me explain my endeavor and why I am making this thread.

For years I have been meaning to work on a conglomeration of stories and videos of odd things that have happened to me over the years... I have many people I need to find and talk to, people i have known who are witnesses to certain events. It seems lately that all these things have been coming together and it points a lot of fingers to secret government agencies. there is even an instance of someone under contract with a company who does work for the Department of Defense who attempted to trick me into being hypnotically regressed. When they couldn't trick me into doing this willfully, they tried to back me into a corner and force it upon me so I just quit. My whole job was a facade. Everything had to be kept track of in case of 'government audits" but it was perfectly ok for me to be employed under a title which I did not actually do any work on. i was listed under assembly and i never worked in assembly. i was the only person i knew of that they did this to.

i could go on and on but I want to get to the reason for this thread...and that is where other people with stories to tell come in.

there are other people who have stories to tell... like that old acquaintance of mine who is labeled as an insane disassociative because he has given up on regular communication with people who are on a totally different level than him... "the real world" as they would call it... yet they are the ones that have entirely forgotten the real world.
If you are truly experiencing these types of things care of our government, you know there is nothing you can do.

Now some may say that's a bad attitude to have and "you can do anything if you put your mind to it! you see? i thought i'd never have a house bt here I am!"

people can't even discuss these types of things with someone who has been through it. they just can't. they can't even imagine what it would be like to feel like you are expected to go up against a huge powerful wall of money and resources that could erase any name out of any book like it wasn't even there. they've got no idea how that feels..... but I know some do!

i imagine most stories would come from those who have served and been treated wrong and even though you have to sign up to be used legally by our government, it's not your mistake for just trying to feed and protect your family. Any stories such as this are more than welcome. military related njuries, illnesses- you name it- i will listen.

Some stories i may want to use.

I have seen so many other people mixed up in this #.... you'd think it would be a consolation but it just makes it more sad and hopeless to know that others can't get justice either but here's the thing.

everybody knows something is wrong, but people are not cohesive enough to face down a problem altogether... and how could you even face this problem down anyway? someone will always be in power and someone will always abuse that.

....but that's not going to stop me from opening any ear or eye that i can in the mean time.

i have put this off for a while because it is hard to embark on large projects like this when you are just scrounging for food and rent money and the reason i am not going to work on these videos and whatnot straight away is because of small things like this. right now i am just trying to figure out how to buy groceries but i am whittling it down. they've already made it to where i can have practically nothing, they can only go so far with that. If they want to completely destroy me as they have been doing, I'm afraid they are going to actually have to get their hands dirty.

i WANT your story.

I may believe it, i may not... It's not my place to sit here and psycho-analyze each one here in this very thread so don't worry so much about judgment but if I do not ask you to use your story in some way, it could be because i don't think it has much merit or because i think it has a lot of merit but i may just think it doesn't fit into this theme... but if you are willing, bring it forth. It will either just sit here for others to read or i may contact you through PM to ask you more questions or see if you would provide a video or audio piece to be put on youtube and then linked to my own personal site which will be a collection of my stories, videos, the stories of others and things like artwork (because i have drawn things like my visitor and other things i have seen)

there is a forum already up but i have not been active on it and i will go ahead and say that i am going to be very choosey about who is a member because I cannot spend a lot of time on trolling. i may only sign up people i actually know or talk to..... but discussions will be had and hopefully everything will bein order and not a cluster# of arguing and spamming.

there will be a area for contacts.... alien contacts, ufo sightings and whatnot but this thread is about stalking and harassment and things like lifelong observation or being hushed up by a government agency.... things along those lines.

it may open some peoples eyes, it may not... but in my space.... there will be no such bull#.

what i submit of ours can remain until i close the site or the world ends or until you request it being taken down but after we collaborate, what you approve for my site will remain in that form... nothing will be taken or added after final editing and it will remain as such and I will not attempt to speak on the contents behalf but rather relay that it is a story of someone elses.

If you ONLY want to communicate through PM, that is fine.

Sometimes people will try to force a lot of info on me for whatever reason and i may call them out but that is because they volunteered with no confidentiality disclaimer. for example, book sellers who already have lots of sites of their own. they have an agenda of pulling in some cash and may likely have no real personal story. they have already called themselves into question by publishing themselves. that is different than someone being asked for their story online. i may think you're nuts but i am not going to advertise this or anything else about you unless i ask you to stop PMing me and you refuse. Up until that point, anything that you tell me that you don't want public... will not be public.

now, it would be easier for you to just not tell me things you don't want others to know but sometimes it's hard to tell a complete story this way when someone is pondering your credibility because they want to post your story. sometimes one might feel obliged to confide, but if it is possible, i'd rather not be responsible for sensitive info.

I just want you to know that it's not for writing a book, making the story my own... or embarrassing anyone in any way.

it is because there is strength in numbers.

If enough people would come forward, we may at least be able to convince part of the public that these things really do happen. people are so gullible and trusting of the system, the government and corporations. they just want their own people to rush out and be a part of that any way they can be. hat is so sickening and sad... but it's because they are not aware of a particular wickedness that is more rampant among humankind than people are willing to even consider.

edit on 25-1-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Aren't we all? Just had to ask..

I just want to say that we are all being manipulated, be it by our government, employer, the media, advertising. It's all the same. It is all placed by them, or the devil, or bedamned.

Know what I mean?
edit on 25-1-2012 by Bobaganoosh because: readit.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh
Aren't we all? Just had to ask..

personally and specifically?... no, but interesting point- point noted.

and to add, maybe if we could just get a few peoples eyes opened to, oh let's say, electronic mind control which is an issue that gets hushed up very quickly and in a number of different ways.... mostly scoffing.... it would be something toward that path of making EVERYONE realize they are being used and mistreated in some way.

It very simply has not dawned on most people. that would certainly take time.

I would be happy right now if i could just prove electronic mindcontrol EXISTS.

PEOPLE DON'T EVEN THINK IT EXISTS!

they can't see how it could work so they just dismiss it.

You get enough people bitching about their experiences... then more people will have to consider that it MIGHT exist. once they look into HOW it works, they will see the possibilities. they will start tying it to other technology on the open market and they will finally understand how possible it is.

...and there isn't a whole lot more sick than electronic mindcontrol.
it is currently a high profile fetish among those who have too much money.

It is *REALLY* sick.

It's essentially like being raped electronically.... or worse.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
don't be blaming any devils in here.... i know what you are saying but this is not a thread for generalizations. this is for SPECIFIC stories.

just thought i'd clear that up.

No dilution needed here, thanks.

we're talking men, agencies, corporations with names, not devil's with ambiguous existences.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
One time I was watching the Colbert report and the synchronicity between it and my mind where uncanny. It was like they where in my head, my every reaction was responded to perfectly, they where discussing government torture of "Extremists." I figured it all had to be chance, just dumb luck! but the next week they quoted me, from one of my threads here on ATS... then I was like... WTF?!?!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still wondering on that one..

Then, on a separate occasion, they blocked me from calling a talk show where I was going to discuss numerous cover ups.

They have searched my computer at night, bringing it out of sleep mode while im sleeping, only to wake up and see that one of my folders about government stuff "can not be opened. "

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

I think a lot of the people with these stories are generally paranoid. Apart from experimental purposes, why on earth would a government or group commit any resources at all towards stalking, harassing and messing around with anyone who doesn't pose a significant threat at all? I understand in the cases of people either in politics, or with the potential for political power (i.e. a large support base, being outspoken), but not Johnny Tin-Foil who spends his nights researching conspiracy theories..
edit on 25-1-2012 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by arollingstone

or people with lots of potential...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
One time I was watching the Colbert report and the synchronicity between it and my mind where uncanny. It was like they where in my head, my every reaction was responded to perfectly, they where discussing government torture of "Extremists." I figured it all had to be chance, just dumb luck! but the next week they quoted me, from one of my threads here on ATS... then I was like... WTF?!?!

Then, on a separate occasion, they blocked me from calling a talk show where I was going to discuss numerous cover ups.

They have searched my computer at night, bringing it out of sleep mode while im sleeping, only to wake up and see that one of my folders about government stuff "can not be opened. "

Interesting, very interesting.... let me say something about the colbert report. It is KNOWN that they use references like what you are talking about. You know "the colbert nation"...well, they use a lot of stuff straight from their own forums and I have seen other people talk about the digs that are made. it's common knowledge among the fans... it's like they are chaffing at the bit to just get "referenced' but apparently they "reference" stuff from a lot of sources. It kinda trips me out too because i am pretty sure i have seen subliminal messaging on that show numerous times. i'm not talking embedded clips, i'm talking about more of a psychological thing. I've watched it and it gets pretty deep at times. weird stuff... like on one show he walked out and started talking to an audience memer about bathroom business handled before the show.... like he knows when his audience is going to the bathroom and what happened behind closed stall doors. just weird stuff.... that's a tangent though.

the worst part about that show is that his fans are stupid enough to think his mission is to really be a politician.
isn't he pulling the same stunt he has already pulled? Do they really think he is serious? Do they really think that he, of all people networked like he is, cannot come up with the funds? why can't people see what a crock of # that is? they also seem to think that that stunt he pulled in the whitehouse was just happenstance. Anybody who apears in the whitehuse has been investigated. they knew what his comedy was about! why in the world do his dumb fans think that he got one over on the president? that doesn't even make any sense.

I'll tell you why.

because that is what they WANTED the idiots to think. That's why.

...and all those idiots felt redeemed afterward.

too #ing funny.

that is some very intense comedy.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Yes that's possible - but the impression I get from a lot of the people, and of course this is premature seeing as I haven't met them, is that they aren't exactly strong or leader-type characters. Perhaps I've seen too many bogus claims on here, but at the same time I haven't read many or any genuine-sounding ones..

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone

I think a lot of the people with these stories are generally paranoid. Apart from experimental purposes, why on earth would a government or group commit any resources at all towards stalking, harassing and messing around with anyone who doesn't pose a significant threat at all? I understand in the cases of people either in politics, or with the potential for political power (i.e. a large support base, being outspoken), but not Johnny Tin-Foil who spends his nights researching conspiracy theories..

You really need to do some thinking on things before you post something like this. You are putting yourself in NO situation so how could you ever see?

you have to see it from a situational viewpoint, things aren't black and white.

You will never get there if you think reality is so cut and dry ike this.

first of all.... what makes up the government?.....MEN.

Do they all agree?

#ing of course not!

How many MEN does it take to be stalked by the government?

ONE

GOVERNMENT

AGENT

Only the paranoid you say.

ARE YOU #ING KIDDING ME!

people become cops just so they can beat up on minorities and you can't wrap your head around why it's so unthinkable to think that any one person is important enough to be tracked by a government agent who has given them a hellride.

IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!/////*sigh(....jeez.

most of the time it's over careers.

I really don't want to have to use this thread to teach people how to let that one conclusive narrowminded thought blossom into yet another possibility.

BECAUSE I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO.

oh, the problems of having way too many thoughts compared to not having near enough.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Yes that's possible - but the impression I get from a lot of the people, and of course this is premature seeing as I haven't met them, is that they aren't exactly strong or leader-type characters. Perhaps I've seen too many bogus claims on here, but at the same time I haven't read many or any genuine-sounding ones..

strong leadership types are often just cardboard personalities who have kissed enough butt to be called leader.

if you are already a butt kisser, then people can just bend you over on deals.... they don't need to try to electronically screw you and mess your head all up like one who thinks SO independently they can't even hardly function. Some of our most unencumbered minds cannot hold down a simple job for that very reason, but you are so dead set on looking at it by the stereotypical viewpoint, it's pointless to show you that things are often not what they seem.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

That is a very understandable notion.

I do not like to "toot my own horn," but I do know that I am very smart and have lots of potential. I'm only 20 years old but I know things will just get better, that is, providing the global elite don't carry through an engineered economic collapse. I feel even then, I have great potential to organize where there is chaos and let the people REALLY know who their enemy is.

Maybe that intimidates them?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

That is a very understandable notion.

I do not like to "toot my own horn," but I do know that I am very smart and have lots of potential. I'm only 20 years old but I know things will just get better, that is, providing the global elite don't carry through an engineered economic collapse. I feel even then, I have great potential to organize where there is chaos and let the people REALLY know who their enemy is.

Maybe that intimidates them?

it does, but it won't make them so intimidated that they will not keep you around to take any idea you might have while keeping you stiffed in various ways.
it's too easy to silence people. killing people is old fashioned. more modern is getting them to kill themselves by driving them crazy but in the mean time YOUR mind is still THEIR domain.

they handle you, they know you enough.... you will become a tool.

conpiracity

Why worry about people enough to stalk them? THEY CAN USE THEM.

They have agents who don't even know they are agents.

what in the world do you mean "why would they bother?"

there is a whole field of government dedicated to this type of work. They have assassins who don't even know and may NEVER know that they are assassins. what do you mean? Why bother? lol

THIS is what i am talking about. people are so unaware.

dirty jobs... who do you get to do them? someone who is attached to you in no way shape or form and has never seen your face or even know you exist. You think people are still doing it the old fashioned way.... by paying somebody to kill them.

old stuff...very passe.

the FBI toys with people and used them like they are chess pieces.

...but yeah, we need more jokes and stuff....less reality.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
you know what's really weird that you mentioned the colbert report, I have been in those forums some time back...before i ever came to ats and that forum is where i was given the first link to a very long article about low frequency thought implantation and remote viewing. I can't even remember who gave it to me or why, but it was explaining things i'd never heard of but could totally believe were happening to me except the parts about things like controlling your movements and your hands and stuff.... i was mainly convinced and concerned about the remote viewing because I knew i was being watched. then later on after i no longer went to that forum, in February of last year, the puppetizing began... on valentines day. Now i completely believe that your movements can be controlled and you can also feel like you are being raped by manipulation of your frequencies.

talk about a strange coincidence.... so yeah!... i know what you mean about things playing out to references.
I wonder if that is happening to anyone else or on any other shows.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

You really need to do some thinking on things before you post something like this. You are putting yourself in NO situation so how could you ever see?

Is that what I said? No, I don't believe it is.

I said "I think a lot of the people with these stories are generally paranoid." - notice the emphasis on the words "a lot" and "generally" - clearly indicating, in many cases - not all. I am careful in the manner in which I phrase my points. So, as childish as it may seem, I must refer you back to your own advice and request you pay more attention when reading and responding to posts.

I never said it doesn't happen at all, I'm sure it does. I even acknowledged various scenarios where it could be feasible. But I referred to the majority of these types of case I read about on ATS specifically. So please spare the 'you are a sheeplz' argument. I'm very much open-minded, though I don't allow myself to be consumed by conspiracies if it is unwarranted. I don't take people's stories for granted, one must be critical.

Only the paranoid you say.

Nope, didn't say that at all.

people become cops just so they can beat up on minorities and you can't wrap your head around why it's so unthinkable to think that any one person is important enough to be tracked by a government agent who has given them a hellride.

IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!/////*sigh(....jeez.

most of the time it's over careers.

I really don't want to have to use this thread to teach people how to let that one conclusive narrowminded thought blossom into yet another possibility.

BECAUSE I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO.

oh, the problems of having way too many thoughts compared to not having near enough.

"Sigh" well, I assume your rant has been rendered pointless - do you still want me to address these points? I don't think it is necessary. You don't have to, though you seem to enjoy crusading around telling everyone else how to think, even though you don't even know how they think. Or rather, even when they do express a certain point - you ignore it and choose to misrepresent them on a public forum for no constructive purpose whatsoever.

With regards to your other response, which was for some reason contained in another post:

strong leadership types are often just cardboard personalities who have kissed enough butt to be called leader.

No, a strong leader a person who demonstrates leadership qualities. You refer to a successful politician, which is not equivalent to a strong leader. You think Ghandi was a "cardboard personality who kissed enough butt to be called leader"?

if you are already a butt kisser, then people can just bend you over on deals.... they don't need to try to electronically screw you and mess your head all up like one who thinks SO independently they can't even hardly function. Some of our most unencumbered minds cannot hold down a simple job for that very reason, but you are so dead set on looking at it by the stereotypical viewpoint, it's pointless to show you that things are often not what they seem.

If someone cannot keep a job because someone else is trying to 'mess with their head', then they lack will and confidence. If that applies to you, a change of perspective may be worth considering. Anyone that is "SO independent" does not care what others think. Everyone that challenges social paradigms struggles, of which I am all too aware, but you can still get by with the right perspective. Being independent is a strength, it does not cause one to lose the ability to function. This should be attributed to other, more negative traits. Moreover, yours is a self-defeating point. Why would the government need to worry about people whose thought processes already inhibit them and prevent them from functioning?

I do agree on your last point - Yes, it is very pointless to attempt to show me that things are often not what they seem, as I am already well aware of that.

Words of wisdom: a little humility goes a long way.

Peace out.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
yeah ok there PC... leaders and [politicians are two different things to a narrow mind and because you said "a lot" it could have very well not had anything at all to do with this thread.

what a waste of reading time that was.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I know who you are talking about. Me and others who incarnated on this planet call it the dark government/governments. I have been monitored and watched from them. But my star brothers and sisters have brought the message to them recently that im very powerful and cant be harmed as i heal too fast and they could be harmed trying to harm me from themselves. I noticed the blacked out Yukon and white van with limo tint no longer parks on my street or the road near my house. A few months ago I turned on my car and raced towards the parked Yukon 16 meter's from me but it quickly turned on and took off to ware i could not see it. After that I no longer see those vehicles. Im here to correct and fix and make positive.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm tempted to participate in this thread, since I have quite a bit of experience with the subject matter.... well if BSD promises not to bite my head off, that is

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Yea this is pretty much my daily life. Being around certain people makes it stronger too. It's called differentiated telepathy.

As for my story, well, i think ive been abducted and implanted with something, either that or they took a sample from my eye. I dunno. Could just be my genetics....or...RETINAL FLUID bleeehhhhhh.

Lol. In all seriousness though, I am somewhat of an important piece of the puzzle. Dunno how important, maybe not important at all.

LMFAO.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
In a way, we all are. The media has a hold of our lives in so many ways.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join