It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you being stalked, harrassed, baited or used by what you think is a government agency?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
i'm not even joking.... granted, most of these examples are intense but they can drag your ass around the room with it if they want to.

I was very recently dragged around Berkeley through remote manipulation. One asks how I know...well, I know. Try walking "randomly" and end up at a place calling itself International Association for the Study of Dreams. It was my first time in Berkeley and I was told by a guy, some guy just cleaning the streets up in the evening, to walk down University...

I was also 'walked' up and down other portions of Berkeley and was sitting trying to communicate (I hear voices and am fairly convinced they are of an external source) and was reminded of a friend...less than a minute later, someone walked by on a cell phone and mentioned the first name of the friend I was just thinking about. A few more examples occurred similar to that...but yeah...subliminal communication is possible if what I experienced is true.

Many other examples...many other examples. A friend of mine actually told me that I have been brainwashed for the past several years...a few weeks before I had this strong episode...but really, any attempt for me to communicate it right now is difficult and would result in a very disjointed presentation.

I would love to hear that story but i totally get the "disjointed presentation" thing. they love to keep things disjointed.

what you are describing does sound like typical tricks they might pull to bend you to their will.

however, i mentioned that this was technology built from a natural science. perhaps you were near a very accomplished master of this art because I am convinced that we might have some of these types living among us today, perhaps somewhere like in the mountains of Tibet where the monks hang out. I have a big curiosity about that place lately.

it doesn't sound like in your experience that anyone was trying to hurt you but be careful what they have you walking into. Question and try to resist to see if you at least have the option to do so, an aggressive handler will not be so kind... but then again, it could be just to gain your trust.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

perhaps you were near a very accomplished master of this art because I am convinced that we might have some of these types living among us today, perhaps somewhere like in the mountains of Tibet where the monks hang out. I have a big curiosity about that place lately.

Northern California, in my estimation, has this capacity. UC Berkeley has received grants for research on some of this stuff. Berkeley is near Presidio...which is home of the 7th Psychological Operations Group...referenced in this PDF. So one could say that Nor Cal has some history here. I also think that Northern Europe has a lot of this going on as many links I run across reference Sweden and Norway.

it doesn't sound like in your experience that anyone was trying to hurt you but be careful what they have you walking into. Question and try to resist to see if you at least have the option to do so, an aggressive handler will not be so kind... but then again, it could be just to gain your trust.

I am not overtly worried about my physical safety. But the distraction has left it very difficult to focus on real world attentions so there is that - economic and social difficulties...and make no mistake, I have been dealing with this for awhile. The first link in my signature is to a thread from years ago where I tell some of my story...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

perhaps you were near a very accomplished master of this art because I am convinced that we might have some of these types living among us today, perhaps somewhere like in the mountains of Tibet where the monks hang out. I have a big curiosity about that place lately.

Northern California, in my estimation, has this capacity. UC Berkeley has received grants for research on some of this stuff. Berkeley is near Presidio...which is home of the 7th Psychological Operations Group...referenced in this PDF. So one could say that Nor Cal has some history here. I also think that Northern Europe has a lot of this going on as many links I run across reference Sweden and Norway.

I am not overtly worried about my physical safety. But the distraction has left it very difficult to focus on real world attentions so there is that - economic and social difficulties...and make no mistake, I have been dealing with this for awhile. The first link in my signature is to a thread from years ago where I tell some of my story...

Very interesting. I will definitely look into that. I seem to have acquired some west coast enemies because they decided to start toying with me years ago. Like I have said before, crazy west coast movie director who likes to travel the world and be funded by our government made me very aware that i was being watched by putting my voice clip in a movie of his within a song done by some felons from texas mixed up in god knows what.

trust me. this was not a friendly gesture. Piss poor time to keep me in suspense about such things as i'm getting threatened by people online who i cannot see. Not very considerate of those who watch me CLOSEST.

Had it been a kind gesture... seems like they could have helped me out here or there over the years of my constant harassment.

trust me... I got no help. I live in a van now trying to dodge these #ers that keep popping up around me. I got nothing but dirt constantly kicked in my face, while being watched very closely and made to be aware of it on a pretty consistent basis.

yeah, i think it's pretty safe to say that with all they knew about me by remote veiwing me... that if they were not enemies of mine, they would have at least eased my mind about what they used of mine. To let me know that yes, they had looked into my case but were not set out to do any harm... meanwhile i'm being threatened and even people close to me start having strange experiences.

uh yeah... i'm pretty sure it's them who are doing it when you take those things into consideration.

the majestic do not seem so majestic in their character. hardly.

i can think of many other words to describe them.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
reply to post by arollingstone

or people with lots of potential...

Mwhahahahahahahahaha.

Sorry. I'm having a strange day.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
They have tried to make me believe it was also about indoctrinization but they always come up a day late and a dollar short and can never be trusted to do what's right by a person. What they believe walks all over anything or anyone else.

this is a lie.

this is a lie, lie, lie.

the more i convince others around me that something strange is going on... the more people keep falling into that trap that there is some reward at the end of this. There isn't.

the detrimental nature of some of their tactics reveal that this is NOT the agenda they pursue.
Time changes nothing. it only goes on to reveal more vicious attacks and not just of an electronic and less easily defined nature than other more obvious things they have done.

To try to make anyone believe this in my case would be yet another tactic. that is a tactic they LOVE to use. instill a little hope or pride in a person and you can keep them hanging on that line for a LONG LONG time.

that's quite a distraction. that will easily keep you from focusing on the ugly truth when you feel that you have been gauged as special and capable of more use for them. it paints a totally different picture but anyone who is concerned about this issue must be aware that this a popular tactic they use to try to get some who have awakened to it to go back to sleep or to at least keep them hanging on the line while they figure out other ways to deal with them or other ways in which they are going to use them.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays
No man ime are angry or in the heat of the moment on things.

he sounds like trouble anyhow
edit on 18-2-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

Well, this black dude ca,e up to me and tried to rob me with a box cutter last night. I knew it was a bitch attempt by TPTB. He had a box cutter and tried to get me to give him my wallet. I told him that I was going to call the cops and have his monkey ass sent to jail. He scurried off like a little bitch. Everyone knows you are all connected and I knew that faggot wasnt going to do shxx. I have never picked a fight or gone after anyone unprovoked. But it didnt turn out the way the consciousness thought it would. Dude just ended up looking like an uncle tom doing dirty work for the white man, which should be even more insulting to him. Like I said before, I dont brag about fighting I dont advocate violence and know I could run into the wrong person and get hurt. Having said that, im going to try anything I can do to the best I can defend myself against someone trying to take my llife. But yea thought I would throw that up there everyone an take a read off me and see how it went. I ask the people watching-are you just going to let people do this to innocent people? Like i said its easy for a white boy to sit there and speculate from his moms basement.

Also, about the police thing. Do you know how hard it is to be a cop? Especially in DC? these are some of the worst crime areas save for Philly and Detroit. They are constantly adrenalized because they basically fight someone every day. Any normal person would be in that occupation. The ego gives them the strength to step in annd take charge of the situation-how many of your conscious people get scared and do things behind the back to people to get to them? Answer: all of them!

Basically im saying that you have no right to judge a cop and they would pretty much wipe the floor with you.
edit on 24-2-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
The Stasi are alive and well in America and sadly they are recruiting average Joes and Janes to be their eyes and ears.

In this extremely paranoid time we find ourselves living in it takes very little to get 'flagged' and as a result stalked, surveilled, and yes harrassed.

Simply being effective in voicing ones careful and accurate observations and opinions loudly enough and over time can draw the ire and attention of those employed to guard the gates.

This too. The guy was bottom of the barrel slime. I guess they will take any po dunk renob off the street lol.

EDIT-im also fascinated by people like BSD and the guy who tried to rob me. Although I would in no way want to be part of it, I do wonder what its like to be a beta. Always being the white mans pawn (beotch). Then you are connected to everyone else so there is no alpha among you other than the voice directing you, save for a few controllers. Ill always prefer to be an alpha, its always been in my blood and its built into me. I just always wonder about the other side. It seems like it would be constant slave misery. Pathetic.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I'm 61 and feel somewhat cheated that I have never been stalked. Oh I forgot there WAS a brief interlude with an ex whose heart I apparently broke
Never been able to see a little orange mini without running for cover since..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

So are they still going out of their way to try and make your life hell?

How are you able to cope with it?

From what I've understood, the so called 'watch list' has anywhere from 20,000 to possibly a million names (depending on sources) on it, I'm not really sure anyone outside of The Wall really knows exactly the numbers-- --or even what it takes to get 'flagged', it's all shrouded in gov. secrecy, it really seems to me like intimidation and harrassment techniques to try and stop public opposition to the Grand Theft and killing spree The Machine is currently engaging in.

It does seem to be driven by 'out-of-towners' and from the top, I have faith people in general wouldn't be engaging in McCarthy type witch hunts unless they were badly informed or lied to, or being made to do it.

So again, how do you deal with it, and is it ongoing?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

From what I've understood, the so called 'watch list' has anywhere from 20,000 to possibly a million names (depending on sources) on it, I'm not really sure anyone outside of The Wall really knows exactly the numbers-- --or even what it takes to get 'flagged', it's all shrouded in gov. secrecy, it really seems to me like intimidation and harrassment techniques to try and stop public opposition to the Grand Theft and killing spree The Machine is currently engaging in.

It does seem to be driven by 'out-of-towners' and from the top, I have faith people in general wouldn't be engaging in McCarthy type witch hunts unless they were badly informed or lied to, or being made to do it.

Just to throw this out there, the ape who attempted to rob me thurs night acted like he was going to punch me before he revealed he had the knife. He was trying to get me to hit him "first" by using intimidation and a weapon to make me think my life was in danger. I suspect thats what a lot of these conscious people do. They cant directly come out and attack you (if there ar witnesses or a camera). They try to set the person up and get them to commit some act first so they can have some sort of false justification for hurting them. Pretty slimy stuff.

As he was scurrying away like the bitch he was, he kept saying "you threatened me, you threatened me!". I never said crap to the guy lother than no I wont give you money. He was making an excuse to try to build some sort of a BS story for when the cops got there. I cant believe you people just let people get away with all this setting up crap. They are hurting and killing innocent people. If you cover for these murderers, you are just as guilty and will suffer the same fate (just to let you know).

The witnesses that were there, I asked them to "call the cops immediatesly this guy is going to jail" and they covered for him. I asked "is this some sot of conscious setup" and they actually said yes and snickered.

This happened in front of a motor court hotel where I was trying to get a room. The witnesses were a middle eastern man and woman. These maggots covered for this guy.

This is the information for the hotel, these two people work there, and I want to point them out to the public. Someone should deal with them.

www.hotels.com...

EDIT-also, just to make it clear, the mentioned witnesses that covered for the uncle tom are the people that work there and run the motel. I figure if they would lie to the cops, and watch someone get setup and die, the best thing to do is to expose them the best I can. I can at least give an account of what happened and put these poeple on the radar and mybe some sort of justice will occur,
edit on 25-2-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Tried to edit the previous post but the time expired. I realize now that the middle eastern lady was trying to help me before the guy walked up to me with the knife. They shouldnt suffer as a result of the dudes attack on me, especially since she did try to help me.

With the blindness sometimes one needs time to rethink everything and "catch up". I was really mad about this the past 2 days because my safety was compromised. I still am mad about that. But in being angry about it, I didnt have time to think about what actually went on during that setup.

I guess it takes *more* time for the blind to heed warnings. Because they lack the equipment to understand it right there.

Im going to do my best to try and be friendly towards the cons. I realize the anger I have is from when I am attacked. Luckily, I dont have a nature where I go after people or am aggressive towards them. I realize the only time im generally a dick is when people are attacking me and my behavior becomes reactive.

Im sure ill be all pissed off again and feel the other way again as soon as someone does something to hurt me again. But for right now, and as always, im going to try to turn the other cheek again. Dont fault a brotha for playing a game he really wants no place in and where he is forced to play it.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
strangedays... don't know what you did to that quote, but im quoting that screwed up quote up there... my reply is as follows....

not sure what the cop threats are about... like i said, this man is no cop... he's a wannabe cop and is currently out of work. told me himself that he DIDN'T WANT to work when I told him I might be able to sow him how to get some cable run jobs since he had done that before. i wanted to help out because he can't pay his gargantuan rent from the stuff he is scrapping and stealing and is probably why he acts like he owes loan sharks.

FTR... not afraid to die here. Fear tactics do not work on me. Some days I pray for it and if it were a dirty cop or a dirty cop wannabe that got all busted up and sent to prison over their stupid juvenile beef with me... it's still a win. You know why?... my ass will just keep coming back and starting over fresh with God beside me all the way. Some however, do not seek God and it's much more important to look out for your soul, than this pathetic life that gets some into the biggest egotistical war with ones own self over material things.

As for knowing me and knowing who i am (because I KNOW who I am) and knowing what i have the right to do.... let me tell ya something. this is GODS world... not man's. Everything wrong with this world is the greed and the lies fostered by Satan himself and little brainless rednecks who live their life off lies will get lies in return and I have NO OBLIGATION to keep my mouth shut about a man against God... one who lies and TEACHES lies.

Furthermore... do you realize how many different organizations are out there who would be VERY MUCH inclined to think they had a right to judge this man according to his erroneous deeds.

What world do you live in where you think cops are above the law?

YEAH.... WHEN YOU LET THEM BE ABOVE THE LAW.

I for one, am not that big of a coward and I am CERTAINLY not afraid of this overgrown idiot.
edit on 27-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

The Stasi are alive and well in America and sadly they are recruiting average Joes and Janes to be their eyes and ears.

In this extremely paranoid time we find ourselves living in it takes very little to get 'flagged' and as a result stalked, surveilled, and yes harrassed.

Simply being effective in voicing ones careful and accurate observations and opinions loudly enough and over time can draw the ire and attention of those employed to guard the gates.

This too. The guy was bottom of the barrel slime. I guess they will take any po dunk renob off the street lol.

EDIT-im also fascinated by people like BSD and the guy who tried to rob me. Although I would in no way want to be part of it, I do wonder what its like to be a beta. Always being the white mans pawn (beotch). Then you are connected to everyone else so there is no alpha among you other than the voice directing you, save for a few controllers. Ill always prefer to be an alpha, its always been in my blood and its built into me. I just always wonder about the other side. It seems like it would be constant slave misery. Pathetic.

I'd appreciate it if you'd quit trolling this thread and lumping me into a category with thieves just because you're mad about something but have essentially castrated your own ability to just spit it out.... hence the need for trolling.

White man's pawn you say?

i don't think you have a clue. You are just randomly shooting in the dark at whatever, aint ya?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Funny you mention "made to"

That's got to do with some things i am working on researching.

I was never one who wanted to jump onto the blue beam bandwagon... or HAARP theories or whatever it is that people think is controlling things globally, but I have been doing some serious brain storming... seemed to come out of nowhere. The changes in formats in various tech, the things they MAKE us ingest, the things they try to get us to believe. There's this old saying 'i think there's something in the water"

I'm sure you've heard it.

I'm seriously starting to think there is something in the air. I don't even want to get into that without an arsenal of research to see how this could be possible on a gradually increasing global level.

the scary part is.. i KNOW... You know what I mean?
I KNOW they can control people down to their very words and actions... they have DONE it to me. You understand, right? once it happens... you don't second guess it. You know your own experience that it is real. You don't ask out load with your mouth in a room alone, doors closed, presumably no microphones.... you don't ask "What do i need to do now".... and then something pulls you across that room and points to a word on a bin that you did not consciously know was there.

And it says "organize"...and your finger keeps pointing to it.

i hate to admit it... sex with an unseen energy that was shoveling me all across my bed and twisting and tying my limbs into interesting contortions which i don't think i could do on my own and being tickled until I'm screaming...well, that's the first sex i've engaged in a while... and I hate to say this. It was better than most men i've been with. Did i say most. Um... i think i meant all.

still a little peeved that i don't get to see the face behind the controls because i know i have encountered multiple energies at once.

I NOW have a theory of what my implant in my tongue was for.

it was a small black metallic triangle. maybe a millimeter and a half wide.

I have posted about the recording that was made of me and then revealed to make me aware i was being watched. i have no idea where those words came from... like i have stated. afterwards i began doing what people call speaking in tongues. Some people say it is the language of god and some say it's the devil speaking through ya... lol.

More like random energy not meant to form words dissipating... that was applied to the tongue remotely.

of course they do it as i'm being recorded. they know what is going on from a distance...can see, hear etc. we all know this is possible through satellites. they can hear from recreation of sounds through subtle vibrations and signals from the nerves that control such things. They have computer programs that will map out this signals and read them, translate them back into words and play it back for the handler. they do the same thing to see through walls. just like an xray, they have things that can tell the difference in the consistency of objects...and programs to try to guess what the consistency is... what the object actually is.... and reform an entire room into an actual moving picture screen by way of picking up on the vibrations that bounce off objects. this is the more high tech crap. Things like improvised police equipment can do things like remote tazing... making you piss yourself, making you mad, making you sick... or making you fight or flight. not as sophisticated but very real.

If they can do this to people they target... you know it's only a matter of time until they attempt to get everyone on the same global page with everybody else and be good little slaves as their greed literally destroys our world... our atmosphere for example until it collapses and is engulfed by interstellar hydrogen.... which you really don't want to mix with air... because with all the flammables around this joint... you'd basically be making one big fireball.

I'll continue....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
To try to put it shortly tec... yes, i do believe that people who are handled have people around them who are being handled as well, to worsen their chance of getting past it or exposing it.

That doesn't mean i can have a ot of sympathy for someone who is being an idiot.... because people really need to wake up. I've tried to be nice and just talk to people like this, but it's like they are overtaken by some other program that keeps them on one rigid track. People you know who are good people get caught up and you hear them say things that sound just like the devil's way of the world "well, there's nothing you can do so you might as well just give up".... and then a lot of it may actually be THE DEVIL... you know. on a spiritual level... bad energies just getting to people and they are too weak to fight it or choice better ways than the typical old way of the world. i've been there, i've said things like that... but dammit.... there's lie and then there's truth.

which do you want? that's the one you spread to others. if people want to be sell outs to the lie, so be it. They will wind up with ones who are more like them at this point in time. they will wind up on the path with others like them.

this is something i have been trying to understand.... if all things are circumstantial, then how can the brain be responsible for the soul? how can the soul be condemned to hellfire for deeds the erroneous brain did?

that's why it's not about the actions of this world, but the source you came from... the path you are on.

Is your source light or is it darkness? Do you even know

have you ever found yourself doing something that even you did not understand. I've known a lot of very apologetic people who did some of the most screwed up crap... and they don't know why.

i think I know why.

it's their higher self. their higher self knows what path they are on and wants to keep them on that path. people have been put here to stop those who are on the path of truth and don't even know it, but their source.... the source of darkness knows and makes them do these things.

THIS....THIS REASON IS THE REASON (very important) why you cannot trust your mind to govern itself.

THIS is why you must turn to god to work in your life. He is higher and understand more of what the higher selves are doing on their paths. "Our shadow is taller than our soul"....our dark past goes way way back... you cannot expect your mind to be able to piece this together. you need the collective of god to guide you if light is what you choose. those who remain on the path of darkness never get to the point of questioning these things within themselves. it's just excuse after excuse.... they just bury with all the rest of their crap.

maybe that explains some of my methods of coping... I do meditate for answers quite a bit. Not on specific things that need more to show than just my opinion, but things like why all this happens and why would anyone be condemned to hellfire in a world where they are just like unlearned babies to god.

maybe it's not so much that their energy will just cease to be after the day of reckoning, but that it will be simply transformed into something more raw if it has no conscious history with god.

simply put, A life not lived for God and what is good.... simply has nothing there to remember.

i sit, i think... i try to work things out in my mind and with god... and sometimes even in anger, but i don't go around teaching children to lie and threatening people and trying to deceive them....keep them in the dark. Some people are like little devils, the epitome of the one who wants to keep you in chains.

i don't care HOW GOOD a person pretends to be... or how many people in the community they know... or what kind of crap they have hanging on their wall or anything else like that.... if they are one of these types who think they have the right to own and control others.

ESPECIALLY if they are pseudo-proudly American and combined with the fact that they simply can't handle what i or other females/children/people they look down on or try to be "bigger' than have to say.... because that makes them a great big hypocrite, not just a control freak hitler wannabe.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh

Aren't we all? Just had to ask..

I would be happy right now if i could just prove electronic mindcontrol EXISTS.

PEOPLE DON'T EVEN THINK IT EXISTS!

they can't see how it could work so they just dismiss it.

The really terrifying thing about High Frequency Active Auroral Mind Control is not that they might be able to implant thoughts into your own brain without your knowing, but that they may be able to control the people around you and made to do their bidding like marionette puppets.
edit on 27-2-2012 by ImpartialObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
OH... I forgot this part... the black metal triangle. i believe it was made from superconductor material and was meant to pick up a signal remotely and disperse it in a certain way... in my tongue.

Now check this out.... look up a transistors.

transistors are used in all sorts of applications. Energy is applied in one current and the transition branches it into two...a neg and pos??

not real sure exactly how transistors work exactly but i am DEF going to research it because the three channels or currents in a simple transistor would form a triangle.

It's a tiny transistor.

that's what these triangle implants are... tiny transistors.

my theory anyway.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpartialObserver

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh

Aren't we all? Just had to ask..

I would be happy right now if i could just prove electronic mindcontrol EXISTS.

PEOPLE DON'T EVEN THINK IT EXISTS!

they can't see how it could work so they just dismiss it.

The really terrifying thing about High Frequency Active Auroral Mind Control is not that they might be able to implant thoughts into your own brain without your knowing, but that they may be able to control the people around you, and made to do their bidding like marionette puppets, who may be more susceptible to UHF and VHF signals.
edit on 27-2-2012 by ImpartialObserver because: (no reason given)

hmmm...could you elaborate on this.

There is so much reading to be done on this stuff.... it would be great if you could post some articles or elaborate on any personal theories.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Just to throw this out there, the ape who attempted to rob me thurs night acted like he was going to punch me before he revealed he had the knife. He was trying to get me to hit him "first" by using intimidation and a weapon to make me think my life was in danger. I suspect thats what a lot of these conscious people do. They cant directly come out and attack you (if there ar witnesses or a camera). They try to set the person up and get them to commit some act first so they can have some sort of false justification for hurting them. Pretty slimy stuff.

As he was scurrying away like the bitch he was, he kept saying "you threatened me, you threatened me!". I never said crap to the guy lother than no I wont give you money. He was making an excuse to try to build some sort of a BS story for when the cops got there. I cant believe you people just let people get away with all this setting up crap. They are hurting and killing innocent people. If you cover for these murderers, you are just as guilty and will suffer the same fate (just to let you know).

The witnesses that were there, I asked them to "call the cops immediatesly this guy is going to jail" and they covered for him. I asked "is this some sot of conscious setup" and they actually said yes and snickered.

This happened in front of a motor court hotel where I was trying to get a room. The witnesses were a middle eastern man and woman. These maggots covered for this guy.

This is the information for the hotel, these two people work there, and I want to point them out to the public. Someone should deal with them.

www.hotels.com...

EDIT-also, just to make it clear, the mentioned witnesses that covered for the uncle tom are the people that work there and run the motel. I figure if they would lie to the cops, and watch someone get setup and die, the best thing to do is to expose them the best I can. I can at least give an account of what happened and put these poeple on the radar and mybe some sort of justice will occur,
edit on 25-2-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

good gracious.... Daytona Beach is the city I just LEFT. lol.

I lived like THREE BLOCKS from that location. You start posting links to picture three blocks from where i am now and we are going to have a problem.... because I am waaaaay too far out to be hearing random gunshots in the wee hours of the night around here.

i don't think you should be posting this business because you could be advertising or something.

First I'm going do a tax info search on this place to see if it is also owned by kowitz who has some kind of deal with feds to help them enter homes and snoop around without having to break in or get warrants. Ahhhh, the people i have run into in that office, QUITE interesting indeed! secondly I'm going to call these people and see if they are really middle eastern or if you are just finding a new way to slam middle easterners without calling them terrorists. thirdly, gonna call the local PD and get all recent reports of calls to that location, because they can certainly provide that for a person and will.

Seriously... this isn't even freaking me out.

it's just plain annoying.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

To try to put it shortly tec... yes, i do believe that people who are handled have people around them who are being handled as well, to worsen their chance of getting past it or exposing it.

That doesn't mean i can have a ot of sympathy for someone who is being an idiot.... because people really need to wake up. I've tried to be nice and just talk to people like this, but it's like they are overtaken by some other program that keeps them on one rigid track. People you know who are good people get caught up and you hear them say things that sound just like the devil's way of the world "well, there's nothing you can do so you might as well just give up".... and then a lot of it may actually be THE DEVIL... you know. on a spiritual level... bad energies just getting to people and they are too weak to fight it or choice better ways than the typical old way of the world. i've been there, i've said things like that... but dammit.... there's lie and then there's truth.

have you ever found yourself doing something that even you did not understand. I've known a lot of very apologetic people who did some of the most screwed up crap... and they don't know why.

i think I know why.

it's their higher self. their higher self knows what path they are on and wants to keep them on that path. people have been put here to stop those who are on the path of truth and don't even know it, but their source.... the source of darkness knows and makes them do these things.

THIS....THIS REASON IS THE REASON (very important) why you cannot trust your mind to govern itself.

THIS is why you must turn to god to work in your life. He is higher and understand more of what the higher selves are doing on their paths. "Our shadow is taller than our soul"....our dark past goes way way back... you cannot expect your mind to be able to piece this together. you need the collective of god to guide you if light is what you choose. those who remain on the path of darkness never get to the point of questioning these things within themselves. it's just excuse after excuse.... they just bury with all the rest of their crap.

maybe that explains some of my methods of coping... I do meditate for answers quite a bit. Not on specific things that need more to show than just my opinion, but things like why all this happens and why would anyone be condemned to hellfire in a world where they are just like unlearned babies to god.

maybe it's not so much that their energy will just cease to be after the day of reckoning, but that it will be simply transformed into something more raw if it has no conscious history with god.

simply put, A life not lived for God and what is good.... simply has nothing there to remember.

i sit, i think... i try to work things out in my mind and with god... and sometimes even in anger, but i don't go around teaching children to lie and threatening people and trying to deceive them....keep them in the dark. Some people are like little devils, the epitome of the one who wants to keep you in chains.

i don't care HOW GOOD a person pretends to be... or how many people in the community they know... or what kind of crap they have hanging on their wall or anything else like that.... if they are one of these types who think they have the right to own and control others.

ESPECIALLY if they are pseudo-proudly American and combined with the fact that they simply can't handle what i or other females/children/people they look down on or try to be "bigger' than have to say.... because that makes them a great big hypocrite, not just a control freak hitler wannabe.

Its all well and fine with this god/devil talk, but you are just regurgitating what I have posted before. The thing is the average person reading this thread does not realize that conscious people dont believe in God. In fact they start to believe they are God I found. God and the concept seem to be a fall back plan for people the handlers cant get control of. Notice before really no one was pushing God at all. Suddenly its all God this, God that. Why wasnt God the big topic 2 weeks ago? Dont push what you dont believe. God is for the simple man. Not in the sense that he is dumb, its that he does not need the scientific explanation for every last detail. WOW, that sounds pretty dumb you probably would say. He is uninformed. But then these simple people somehow survive, and are resilient against the odds. And the all knowing consciousness is at a lack to explain it. That falliability in the system, that 1% is bigger and more powerful than the other 99%. That God particle.

The debate/views will never change. They have been here long before any of these people on ATS were ever in existence, and will be around long after they are gone.

EDIT-was in daytona for the race but then it got pushed back so I hit up the alex jones conference in orlando instead
edit on 27-2-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join