It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you being stalked, harrassed, baited or used by what you think is a government agency?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
I'm tempted to participate in this thread, since I have quite a bit of experience with the subject matter.... well if BSD promises not to bite my head off, that is

can't make promises for you man because you represent yourself anywhere you go so if you start stuff in here, that's all on you. however, telling your story is not going against anyone's terms.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xacto

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
One time I was watching the Colbert report and the synchronicity between it and my mind where uncanny. It was TF?!?!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still wondering on that one..

Ts.

They have searched my computer at night, bringing it out of sleep mode while im sleeping, only to wake up and see that one of my folders about government stuff "can not be opened. "

Yea this is pretty much my daily life. Being around certain people makes it stronger too. It's called differentiated telepathy.

As for my story, well, i think ive been abducted and implanted with something, either that or they took a sample from my eye. I dunno. Could just be my genetics....or...RETINAL FLUID bleeehhhhhh.

Lol. In all seriousness though, I am somewhat of an important piece of the puzzle. Dunno how important, maybe not important at all.

LMFAO.

it's all possible. do you have any details to help paint the picture?

it's hard explaining things like this, i know.

i have been moving around and am in a different state right now with a meager internet signal where I'm situated. things are pretty calm right now and I'm in a good place( as opposed to LAST week
... holy crap, what a sham!) I still might not be able to get online at times to do much. I can get some offline stuff done though. i wish i had a better camera.

so anyone who might have read some of my stuff knows I think people deep in the government have investigated me and stuff and all that...well. i get in town and not before long am i already having problems with local good ol boys. I think i might even know (not the exact location) but I think some local wanna be cops who are buddies with people in local enforcement and are up to some no good stuff, let me tell you. I already know they are thieves but i think they might be screwing around with stuff they ought not be screwing around with and I'm not talking about drugs. Somebody already told me they committed felony theft of some copper and made LOTS of money. I'm not talking about crackhead stuff where they steal 12 air conditioners for a single rock. I'm talking about a large concerted theft effort and related to this lot of people is the cop i mentioned from north florida who wears nazi symbols on his bike gear and these people are affiliated with masons who are also employed by their local sherriffs department and biker groups. these are the types that if things get stressed, they will be itching to shoot people on the street. they are possibly involved in federal crimes and get away with it.

i think they recently ran a check on me to see if they could find some dirt... maybe have me picked up and all they found was a recent past summons.

I'm sick and tired of having to deal with people like this who try to get in my ass this way.

i'm really torn about this crap but it hits really close to home. This mofo had to go mess with me and his dumb ass already about gave my neice brain damage when some of his truck and trailer crap smacked her on the head so hard she had to be air lifted.

why are people like this the ones who control things and control families and think they should be making all the rules. that joker just tried to weed me out. he pulled some of the most punk ass bull# on me for whatever dumb reason and now I'm supposed to keep quiet about how inept and careless and now perhaps even criminal this jackass is.

why?

why can't these big ol idiots like this understand that once my little scrawny ass trips them, they just might fall real, real damn hard.

I'm debating, I'm debating.

the truth is the truth. I'm not obligated to hide it for him. I don't want to see certain little women being brought up around these racist, sexist men. I also don't like being a rat. i also know that many people around me would rather abide by the status quo than stir the waters but these people.... i think they might have improvised scanners.

they will # with people. they will make people they lock up fight them so they can take out aggression. they look for fights and one that isn't a cop yet, guess what he wants to be now?! When you're a cop, crime pays.

I would be wrong to let them take it further, right? I don't know about the equipment. i should not let that feed my disgust right now and just base it on what i have heard and learned... but i got a bad bad bad feeling. i don't know what to do and i already know what family will tell me. they would remind me of what i have not seen with my own yes, but i see how he is on the take. i see how he is a constant liar. he surrounds himself with crooks in authority and he is a control freak. he practically wears a mask and it sickens me. i'm sick to think what is going to happen. how girls around them are treated, like chattel. like dumb chattel. the boys are taught to be liars just like the big boys. Sickos.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

can't make promises for you man because you represent yourself anywhere you go so if you start stuff in here, that's all on you. however, telling your story is not going against anyone's terms.

Okay, fair enough.

Well I don't know if I want to tell you everything because, quite frankly, I'm not sure whose side you're on yet.

Like you I am quite sure I have been investigated by the police/government and now I am on their watch list.

What got me on the list in the first place was that a female employer drove me mad with her inappropriate sexual advances in the workplace.

In my stressed and upset state of mind I did some rather crazy and nasty things, which I regret now. These things got me fired from that job and thus out of her life and out of her reach.

This created this whole silly love/hate saga between myself and her which has dragged on for many years now.

Instead of settling business with me directly like over the phone or email or Facebook she likes to drag other people into the saga and try to get them to relay messages to me or otherwise harass me.

Which of course only makes things worse instead of better.

I am very tired of the whole thing and I would like to make Peace but I cannot contact her. Well, I could try, but she cannot be trusted because she has Cried Wolf on me too many times. If I try to contact her she might call the police on me again, or worse.

There, that's my story.

Silly, isn't it? What are your thoughts about this, BSD?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Okay, fair enough.

Well I don't know if I want to tell you everything because, quite frankly, I'm not sure whose side you're on yet.

Like you I am quite sure I have been investigated by the police/government and now I am on their watch list.

What got me on the list in the first place was that a female employer drove me mad with her inappropriate sexual advances in the workplace.

In my stressed and upset state of mind I did some rather crazy and nasty things, which I regret now. These things got me fired from that job and thus out of her life and out of her reach.

This created this whole silly love/hate saga between myself and her which has dragged on for many years now.

Instead of settling business with me directly like over the phone or email or Facebook she likes to drag other people into the saga and try to get them to relay messages to me or otherwise harass me.

Which of course only makes things worse instead of better.

I am very tired of the whole thing and I would like to make Peace but I cannot contact her. Well, I could try, but she cannot be trusted because she has Cried Wolf on me too many times. If I try to contact her she might call the police on me again, or worse.

There, that's my story.

Silly, isn't it? What are your thoughts about this, BSD?

my thoughts coffee?... that you should be careful of dicking around with people cause it sounds like you are discovering why you shouldn't... the hard way. why don't you try speaking openly and honestly about these things... to anyone? handling it in shady ways certainly doesn't reprieve you of anything or paint you as a victim.

if you are a victim of something... even if it is a victim by being misunderstood, the reasonable thing to do is express your complaints... lament. That's what victims do. You have to clear this up for the interest of good whatever it may be. why would you do bizarre things in the absence of guilt?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

my thoughts coffee?... that you should be careful of dicking around with people cause it sounds like you are discovering why you shouldn't... the hard way.

What? Listen, I am not a manipulator. Normally I am very straightforward with people. But like I said, this particular person was a female employer, and that context created extreme sexual tension and communication problems that would not normally be there.

why don't you try speaking openly and honestly about these things... to anyone?

Have done so, many times. But no one really wants to hear it.

handling it in shady ways certainly doesn't reprieve you of anything or paint you as a victim.

Who said I handle it in shady ways? If anyone is being shady about it, it's her! She and her friends and allies have stalked me for many years now!

if you are a victim of something... even if it is a victim by being misunderstood, the reasonable thing to do is express your complaints... lament. That's what victims do.

Well isn't that what the whole point of your thread is? For us victims to tell our stories and lament?

You have to clear this up for the interest of good whatever it may be.

Yes yes, but clear it up HOW?

why would you do bizarre things in the absence of guilt?

What? What bizarre things?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
you yourself said you did some crazy stuff!!

speaking about it would be (yes, in this thread) actually saying what happened, you know..... like, details.

come on man, you're making this like a tooth extraction. Surely you could gather my meaning.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobaganoosh

Now, Lucifer would never do that.

He isn't called FUN-cifer for nothing!

But seriously, manipulation AND conformity are real, living horrors. Nothing makes me shudder more than conformity. *shudder*

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

speaking about it would be (yes, in this thread) actually saying what happened, you know..... like, details.

come on man, you're making this like a tooth extraction. Surely you could gather my meaning.

Well, you don't need to know all the sordid details, and nor does the rest of ATS

In a nutshell, she, my female employer, began to put massive pressure on me for sex in the workplace. And not in private but in front of everyone there.

I was inexperienced and had never been in such a situation before and I couldn't handle it. So over months and months of her incessant pressurings and manipulations she drove me mad. Finally I snapped and threatened her and she called the police on me.

It's a lot more complicated than that but that's the Coles Notes version

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

the FBI plays a very dangerous roll pivoting people against groups of people for information discovery.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Well, you don't need to know all the sordid details, and nor does the rest of ATS

In a nutshell, she, my female employer, began to put massive pressure on me for sex in the workplace. And not in private but in front of everyone there.

I was inexperienced and had never been in such a situation before and I couldn't handle it. So over months and months of her incessant pressurings and manipulations she drove me mad. Finally I snapped and threatened her and she called the police on me.

It's a lot more complicated than that but that's the Coles Notes version

maybe she thought that since you weren't taking the normal route of reporting it that you were actually ok with it and that it was just a game you two were playing. there really is no debating or arguing about such a thing because that blurs the lines. you are either ok with a person's advances or you are not. you have to make them understand this in a very fact of the matter type of way and if they persist beyond the initial proposal (if that is how it started) it is harassment. there is not much to discuss beyond that. if they do not respect that then it breaks down every other possible connection you have with that person. there is no "well, we are friends- she just doesn't get it" because if you don't actually put the complaint forth, then it could appear to others that even though you are not actually taking her up on it, that you are still probably getting gratification from her attention. You have to make it clear that you are not interested and if it persists, you don't keep complaining in private and thinking everyone sees it (because they may interpret something different) and remember- locker room type of complaining is more like bragging.

You actually have to make a complaint.

when you do, she cannot fire you nor can anyone else while the complaint is being investigated.
Even in mom and pop type of businesses, you can sue the crap out of someone for sexual harassment. one good thing about the work place.

however, you had better make sure you have your story straight when you do make the complaint to appropriate routes because people are very aware of what kind of tool this type of protection can inspire to get back at someone over nothing.

you see, even if people don't WANT to deal with a sexual harassment case... they have to... almost more so than any other type of complaint. When you have things that out in the open, this should have been a slam dunk for justice for you... but what happened?

Did you not report it in the appropriate routes initially?...because if you don't, yet you keep working there and remaining in contact....wellll.... you kind of just okayed it for her to do these things perhaps i the minds of others.

this is why i asked for details.... to keep from going back and forth with mere projections of what COULD have happened compared to what MIGHT have happened to what DID happen.

are you sure you just don't feel like talking to me? wink wink....

sorry though... gotta cut you loose. this aint a dentists salary i'm on so good luck with your problems and take care.

now then, to the next reply which is a very interesting point. the FBI and there horrendously obtuse ways of getting information. Where do i EVEN BEGIN?

i might have to think about this a while. i could say a lot on that subject. there is much to be said in general.
I just want to say that these people can be so thick headed that they do not see or do not care of all the ripples that they create which generally outnumbers the initial concern in problems and errors.
I'm so sick of being picked apart that it actually turns me against things I previously enjoyed because things become...well... just not worth it. there are many times when life in general seems that way because it gets to a point when you look at the big picture.... no love can excuse all this hate and all this control. It nullifies it into the red. This crap seems doomed beyond comprehension just for having the audacity to think people like this can pull it together.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

are you sure you just don't feel like talking to me? wink wink....

sorry though... gotta cut you loose. this aint a dentists salary i'm on so good luck with your problems and take care.

Wow. You invited me here in the first place to tell my story and lament and get support from fellow stalking victims, and now you just send me away with a wave of your hand, just like that?

*sob sob*

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
well.....

I think I have on occasion...not me personally, but where I work, like from this IP address....people have used the free internet we have and some unusual people have shown up looking around....I doesn't bother me. I think it's normal. They have a right to see who is using our free internet to say things they don't necessarily like.

We have good coffee too.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm not sending you anywhere, coffee... but i'm also not going back and forth with you in purposefully inefficient ways. It's a time respect thing.

You know I have WAY too much to do.

WAY too much stuff to write about.

You know how it is.
edit on 13-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

All right then. We'll ALL just move on with life, and pretend like none of this ever happened.

What were we talking about again?

Have a good night, and a good life, BSD

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Just search for posts by my username theymay help you to make some sene of things. Or result in more questions lol. But its good real info.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
One time I was watching the Colbert report and the synchronicity between it and my mind where uncanny. It was like they where in my head, my every reaction was responded to perfectly, they where discussing government torture of "Extremists." I figured it all had to be chance, just dumb luck! but the next week they quoted me, from one of my threads here on ATS... then I was like... WTF?!?!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still wondering on that one..

Then, on a separate occasion, they blocked me from calling a talk show where I was going to discuss numerous cover ups.

They have searched my computer at night, bringing it out of sleep mode while im sleeping, only to wake up and see that one of my folders about government stuff "can not be opened. "

Its funny I always used to laugh at people that were "crazy" and told others that the tv/radio was talking to them. Its funny, when you begin to understand consciousness and how it works, things like these are not supernatural at all. They are really occurring, the person is not crazy, they just put things together wrong because they are not shown the entire picture/facts/process.

There are very few non con *3rd dimensioners* (although I dont know if I believe in that dimension crap as far as things that have consciousness. You either got it or you dont, quantum physics, heck yea I believe in that) left so they garner a lot of attention. Most of the rest of the public/mass gets their existence/ideas from these few. Its how they get ideas for drama shows, comedies, etc. Since these beings are organic (contain teh god particle) they generate things that are natural. The other part of the public, conscious mass, can only refine/expand upon ideas/inventions/things. Thats the reason you see so much duplication of existing products in todays society. They are not doing things all that differently than 50 years ago. The phones got smaller, portable, and connect via data. But we still need phones (at least for right now lol). Lots of overcomplexifying of simple situations for no other reason than lack of new content. Thats why these people are so important. When they go everything else dies off too. Creation dies. God leaves this place.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone

I think a lot of the people with these stories are generally paranoid. Apart from experimental purposes, why on earth would a government or group commit any resources at all towards stalking, harassing and messing around with anyone who doesn't pose a significant threat at all? I understand in the cases of people either in politics, or with the potential for political power (i.e. a large support base, being outspoken), but not Johnny Tin-Foil who spends his nights researching conspiracy theories..
edit on 25-1-2012 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2012 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

They feed off of the ones that are asleep. The ones that are awake and problematic they take out. Its kind of crappy though, because if one has a greviance with you and sets you up to make you look bad, they essentially can take your life and kill you by giving you knowledge.

Give the subject the truth he becomes a threat. Threats have to be eliminated. If the subject never had a coice and was ignorant to the whole thing, the exposers are murderers and should suffer the same fate. But then that opens the entire issue up to why is it setup like this? Its so these potential vampires can maintain control. They set up an organic child with a fake family, bring them up in a fake community, all the while feeding off of them their entire lives without them knowing it. If they "wake up" and find out, that means they run the risk of educating others that are not "woken up" who will seek ways to resist being fed off of. What do you do so that ptjhers stay asleep and never find out? You kill off the smart ones. The ones in the know. So they dont screw it up for you with the rest of the other ones you are taking advantage of. They are dispicable.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone
If someone cannot keep a job because someone else is trying to 'mess with their head', then they lack will and confidence. If that applies to you, a change of perspective may be worth considering. Anyone that is "SO independent" does not care what others think. Everyone that challenges social paradigms struggles, of which I am all too aware, but you can still get by with the right perspective. Being independent is a strength, it does not cause one to lose the ability to function. This should be attributed to other, more negative traits. Moreover, yours is a self-defeating point. Why would the government need to worry about people whose thought processes already inhibit them and prevent them from functioning?

I used to ridicule people for this all the time. Called them weak, had your same perspective. I will never do this again. I realized that I was wrong and that this can happen to anyone regardless of will or confidence. I think until you experience it yourself, you will always carry that same perspective. Mine would have never changed and I would have rationalized it one way or another if I had not experienced it myself.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

my thoughts coffee?... that you should be careful of dicking around with people cause it sounds like you are discovering why you shouldn't... the hard way.

What? Listen, I am not a manipulator. Normally I am very straightforward with people. But like I said, this particular person was a female employer, and that context created extreme sexual tension and communication problems that would not normally be there.

why don't you try speaking openly and honestly about these things... to anyone?

Have done so, many times. But no one really wants to hear it.

handling it in shady ways certainly doesn't reprieve you of anything or paint you as a victim.

Who said I handle it in shady ways? If anyone is being shady about it, it's her! She and her friends and allies have stalked me for many years now!

if you are a victim of something... even if it is a victim by being misunderstood, the reasonable thing to do is express your complaints... lament. That's what victims do.

Well isn't that what the whole point of your thread is? For us victims to tell our stories and lament?

You have to clear this up for the interest of good whatever it may be.

Yes yes, but clear it up HOW?

why would you do bizarre things in the absence of guilt?

What? What bizarre things?

Just remember. I like to use the saying "murderers dont view themselves as murderers when they are surrounded by other murderers". If people are so deep on one side, no amount of logic will ever bring them around to understanding your perspective. They are ignorant in their superiority. I say just keep pushing and being a dick. Otherwise, you just fall in line and the agenda continues. It your DUTY to go against these people.

An example would be just look at how the world is and how things are handled today. Corruption and greed run rampant, people are expendible and just a number, and people are only motivated by what they can take from others. No one really does things out of the good of their heart anymore. They only do it when they think people are watching. Otherwise that charity to the general public would be a poorly calculated move. Hence, you take God/having a soul out of it.

If you are too far into one side you will never see things the right way. The people that are balanced/more neutral tend to have the best understanding of whats going on.

EDIT-blacksatin is looping you after reading a few of his posts. Some of the things they will do on internet forums and in person conversations to look out for:

-Take something from your complete argument, just a piece, argue that piece out of context, and reinsert it to your converstaion to gain the upper hand or make you look crazy etc
Ex: you say the Pittsburgh Steelers are the highest superbowl winning team (number of wins) in history. You mention that recently they won with the help of Troy P and Hines Ward. The other person in the convo (antagonist) will say "Hines Ward hust got released from the Steelers, what are you talking about?". This statement doesnt change the fact that they are the most winning team in history. They take to arguing about H. Wards release instead of staying on the original topic they disagreed with you on, that the Steelers were the most winning team in history.
This is a technique to break your train of thought. You can overcome this by keeping your statements short and concise when you feel you are in a pressured situation. You give them less ammo by saying less.

-Take something that you said and mis apply it ex: You describe the movie "Animal Farm" and are noting differences between the Nepolean and Snowball characters. (They were opposing leaders in the movie, represented by pigs) The person talking to you says "what are you talking about? pigs cant talk!" during the convo.
The person is trying to make it look like you think pigs can talk (crazy or to discredit you) when THEY already know YOU know they cannot and you have established in the conversation that you were talking about a movie in which anamatronic pigs spoke.
Which is insulting in the first place, they are amounting you to a retarded individual that cannot put together concepts such as that one: that animals cannot speak.

-Use a group of people to argue a completely incorrect fact. Say a person doesnt agree with a fact you stated. Say that fact is correct and they are just dumb. They will take to attacking you with namecalling, taunts, etc. Others that are one their side or part of their network will chime in to continue to attack you and will even tell you wrong with presented factual evidence. This "mob" mentality will not only give them a false sense of strength in numbers, but people that are like you will actually join in on the attacks because they are dumb and cant pick out whats actually going on. Plus they dont want to be outcasted so they will say anything to fit in. (Which is the basis for this thread basically). Its pathetic.

Recognize and learn the patterns they put out. They cant function when you start throwing them curveballs and things they cannot predict.

I could go all day but my other posts may help if you check them out.
edit on 14-2-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

EDIT2: forgot about another one. They will try to mock you when you actually voice real concerns. They will tell you to write things/facts down, sue the people that do this to you, call the cops on them, etc. In reality, this will only cause you problems because: 1. when you write things down about this taboo subject, you just give them ammo to lock you up in a mental facility (think about it, once reports are made all they have to do is start a fight in public with you or something and lie on the stand-ive seen them do it they dont care about swearing on a bible!) 2. When you call the police with these "gangstalking" situations, they label you crazy and are actually alerted to you as a threat. Who would report this crazy kind of #? If the cops become familiar with you by name, well you know the rest. You dont want frequent contact with the police, they will only use them against you. and 3. There is no possible way you can sue the people, much less come up with the evidence to sue someone over this. They will laugh at your notes for evidence (see #1 lol) and you will be labeled crazy and the case will be thrown out. They have complete control of the justice system anyhow.

I just had to add these things you can apply it to your posts, replies above. They are not much smarter outside of these very basic tactics. If you do something unorthodox after learning this pattern that they follow, you will learn it takes them about 2-5 seconds to reconfigure their stuff and choose their next action. I learned this by physically fighting with them. They need to think before they react so if you think fast enough they will never out-think you, at least in the present moment. (I mean any moron can set anyone up)
edit on 14-2-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
not ignoring the replies in here... just had a strange day. i got as far as "blacksatin is looping you" and got really confused as to what that means. I'll come back later and try to figure it out... some of the stuff I agree with,,,specially the "feeding off of" people. Yes, this happens to a large extent I think.

I can't get too engrossed at the momment... you know, interesting day.

my brakes went out and i'm sitting here trying to remember if my van has been anywhere that someone could have messed with it... and trying not to get paranoid.

I imagine it is just happenstance
... but you have to tend to these things in the mind lest they sneak up and make you paranoid later. It's just that too much nonsense has been happening. My gas cap is also missing. Made a brand new enemy last week. That kind of stuff, you know.

Wonderful.

edit on 14-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join