It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you being stalked, harrassed, baited or used by what you think is a government agency?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm about sick and damn tired of your jokes.

You will get no such mercy from me. You do not tell your story because your faith is not in truth but in what lies have been sold to you. You *think* you are on the side of good but if you examine your own self serving ways, you'll see that this cannot be and the pride that has risen up in you may very well have been paid for by things you have gone through, but that pride will be fleeting.

Enjoy it while you can.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

All you do is troll and distort the truth. You THINK you have done good but you have only made messes and hurt people where it never needed to happen. You took it upon yourself to do these things in a complete lack of faith in God and if you don't stop lying and making up crap and doing everything you can to upset people by hijacking every part of every story of it, then I fear for your soul.

Well that's nice, but I don't.

If they kill me, or if they don't, IT DOESN'T MATTER.

You can send a dozen biker gangs to kill me tonight if you like. IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Strike me down, and I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!

Cheesy, but true. Strike me down, and my mighty soul will still be laying the smackdown on the creeps from the astral plane 1000 years from now.

Got it?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Some weirdo was following me today, but besides that 1 occurrence nope. I wish, it would make life interesting.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

what makes you think I'd waste the energy? This is dumb, you thinking there is good cause to guise yourself as devil's advocate this way. What I have no mercy for is your stupidity. You have changed NOTHING. You have proven NOTHING. You have provided no conformation of ANYTHING.

Fine then. I have changed nothing, I have proven nothing, I have made no measurable difference with my life, and no one will remember my name when I die.

I am, in the grand scheme of things, literally, just some inconsequential little janitor.

And that's the way I like it!

Bye now....

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Oh yeah... and one more thing. You can STOP throwing around the retarded notion that I see myself as an inconsequential janitor... seeing as how THE COMPANY had me cleaning toilets after agents did a really good job at nipping other opportunities in the bud.

THEIR stupidity... NOT MINE.

...and stupidity they are in no short supply of!

oh, the obvious stunts they have tried to pull.

What morons... really. Who do they think they are trying to fool with their half ass psychology games.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

I'm talking about your stupid trolling endeavor here. OBVIOUSLY. I mean really, you think you are proving something in here

No, like I said, I have proven nothing at all.

What have you proven, BSD? That Hitler and the Antichrist are rising up with their army of evil undead to destroy us all?

i didn't say that at all. They cannot destroy god's own creations.

They are rising to receive condemnation for their disobedience to God.

...and one thing i want to point out to YOU personally coffee, with whatever you think it is you are doing... because some like to mask their intentions with so called secret good intentions... ah, playing the devil's advocate for the good of all involved. If this is how any of you see some on here, specially coffee, just remember this....

6That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.

if you are not speaking truth, you are on no Godly mission.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Story:

>
And then all the TIs of the world rose up and fought back against the creeps at the same time, and beat them so hard their great-great-great ancestors regretted that they even conceived of these covert torture programs.

And there was much rejoicing.
>

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Story:

>
And then all the TIs of the world rose up and fought back against the creeps at the same time, and beat them so hard their great-great-great ancestors regretted that they even conceived of these covert torture programs.

And there was much rejoicing.
>

always the painter of lovely words and uplifting diction, what can you actually do to make this hope manifest as an actuality then? oh, shifter of fates?

Pray tell.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Thread Closed for 24 hours.

Take a step back, a breather.

Any further off topic and name calling posts, you will be post banned.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join