It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you being stalked, harrassed, baited or used by what you think is a government agency?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
oh #... i just realized that i was talking about my strange day after strangedays posted.

Todays coincidences need to take a break for a little while.

edit on 14-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
oh...almost forgot the part where I'm going down the road doing 55 on highway which had very few cars on it....with my brakes going out to the point where my foot goes all the way to the floor and I'm trying to get home... no cell signal.

A car comes from the other direction, is still way off but i go ahead and reach for the stick that puts my brights on to turn them off. My head light knob is in a different place on the dash.

As soon as i touched that stick the high beams went off... but so did every other light as well.

Doing 55, wet highway, hardly any brakes.... everything goes black.

now THAT was EXCITING!....thank god they came back on after several seconds of high speed darkness.

Actually, i could make out some reflectors... thank god that road had reflectors. It was dark long enough for me to move my foot to the brake peddle and try to slow down without panicking, shifting and sliding on the wet pavement.

What an evening.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
not ignoring the replies in here... just had a strange day. i got as far as "blacksatin is looping you" and got really confused as to what that means. I'll come back later and try to figure it out... some of the stuff I agree with,,,specially the "feeding off of" people. Yes, this happens to a large extent I think.

I can't get too engrossed at the momment... you know, interesting day.

my brakes went out and i'm sitting here trying to remember if my van has been anywhere that someone could have messed with it... and trying not to get paranoid.

I imagine it is just happenstance
... but you have to tend to these things in the mind lest they sneak up and make you paranoid later. It's just that too much nonsense has been happening. My gas cap is also missing. Made a brand new enemy last week. That kind of stuff, you know.

Wonderful.

I still view conscious people as individuals. There are some that agree with whats going on (extermination of my people-look around at the headlines, they are pushing people into small plane accidents, crazy murder-suicide causing mind games, drug related deaths, etc). Anything that can be done and not seen that it was setup "behind closed doors". But there are also others who do not agree, and those are the types I choose to interact with (even if they are just roleplaying). I demand respect. And I respect those who are worthy of it.

LOL im not sure about the brakes thing if thats a vieled threat, but if you should be careful when trying to hurt people. You may get hurt in the process. At least thats always been my experience.

EDIT-something else I learned today. The name/concept for the "policing" persons of the consciousness. The ones that do things outside the law and get away with it. A conscious person I talked to calls them the Stazi. Like the SS during the time of the 3rd reich. A "secret police" if you will. Their own people of consciousness detest them. It makes sense that they built up germany then it fell when they failed to take over the world (much like the NWO stuff today). They escaped to the USA and now have taken over this government. I think the end result is a good/evil god/satan type thing. I think they actually want nuclear war so they can exterminate much of the life from this planet.
edit on 16-2-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I think it is important to remember that we need to keep a grasp on reality, I am all for thinking outside the box, and for rethinking the box as a triangle.

But we need to be clear and try not to be too paranoid, not every bump in the night is a ghost, not every car headlight going past your window at night is a UFO.

I love reading some of the theories and stories and experiances on here,. but some people take it too far!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pigsy2400
I think it is important to remember that we need to keep a grasp on reality, I am all for thinking outside the box, and for rethinking the box as a triangle.

But we need to be clear and try not to be too paranoid, not every bump in the night is a ghost, not every car headlight going past your window at night is a UFO.

I love reading some of the theories and stories and experiances on here,. but some people take it too far!

Do not be so vague.

Please.

This is about experiences, not conclusions. You do however need to pay attention to the conclusions that are already clear... and that is that you can remote many things... like tasers for example. You need to accept the fact that some unheard of technology is actually very simple stuff and therefore it is only a matter of time until it falls into the wrong hands. There's really no if ands or buts about it. this world is full of all sorts of diversity and if it is possible, someone is going to try to hurt or control someone else with it.

This world has a huge problem with large overgrown kidneys carrying lots of adrenaline and a little brain with a flat and boring nazi mindset that wants to be so much more but can't do the math any better than the master downstairs. Nobody likes a dumb insecure nazi. The only reason people liked hitler is because his crap sounded good.... and when you are dealing with Hitler wannbes, you gotta watch out when they finally do self destruct. They do not wish to go alone. They WILL take others they claim as their own along for the ride whether they like it or not. I have never seen such a large man so afraid of every freaking thing.

He is a bad influence and a detriment.

He is the only stepfather I have ever known that has his stepchildren call him dad.
First it was Mr. Gene. Now it's dad. I think that is odd and if anyone tries to claim he did not request this... I have ask that person if they have really looked into it. I think he did. Why else would it be coming from 2 stepchildren. Most children would not do that as an afront to their own fathers... and fathers they do have. Here we have two that have decided against the norm. people who try that hard to appear to be a good father could have been taught to do so by an age old tradition of family men of authority who harbor secret ways and want to keep it hushed up.

Someone told me, well if something happened to him (being if he was put in his place before he gets in too far into whatever bs he thinks he wants to stick his nose in) then it might cause problems for his immediate family. (you see how easy that little trick worked on that person... that's sick)

oh..ok... so lets keep on rolling until he gets so deep into it there's no turning back.
no, no... don't clue his ass in that he is on the wrong path in many ways in his life...starting with that unstable ego of his. just let it fester. let him do whatever he wants to whoever he wants to do it to...and while we're at it, let him keep thinking his ass is bulletproof and the biggest baddest dog east of the Mississippi.

You see, smart people know all that junk is relative.
My mojo is every damn bit as big as his just like the color of his blood is as red as anyone else's.

Possible that a man could just be rotten in ways?... Oh hell yes... seen plenty of them in my time. What's the big surprise?
edit on 18-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
police fraternity crap... all over america. women-folk generally not allowed.

obama is pres and everyone is pissed at him even people who voted for him and that is no coincidence, now men in law enforcement in secret lodge crap are playing around with some simple improvised technology to control people. this crap is real. it is NOT being introduced in a systematic way and it is NOT being introduced to all of law enforcement. It is being introduced secretly to paranoid people of authority all across the board because everyone thinks the s is about to htf. people have some of this stuff that don't even know how it works.

meanwhile, someone is feeding this crap because it keeps us distracted and keeps us blaming each other... instead of THEM.

I hate local idiots that can't grasp this stuff and start digging into me because they think they know sopmething.
they are like really big obnoxious speed bumps.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by pigsy2400

Someone told me, well if something happened to him (being if he was put in his place before he gets in too far into whatever bs he thinks he wants to stick his nose in) then it might cause problems for his immediate family. (you see how easy that little trick worked on that person... that's sick)

oh..ok... so lets keep on rolling until he gets so deep into it there's no turning back.
no, no... don't clue his ass in that he is on the wrong path in many ways in his life...starting with that unstable ego of his. just let it fester. let him do whatever he wants to whoever he wants to do it to...and while we're at it, let him keep thinking his ass is bulletproof and the biggest baddest dog east of the Mississippi.

You see, smart people know all that junk is relative.
My mojo is every damn bit as big as his just like the color of his blood is as red as anyone else's.

Possible that a man could just be rotten in ways?... Oh hell yes... seen plenty of them in my time. What's the big surprise?
edit on 18-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

If the man perceives he is on the right path due to contributions of groups of organized people shaping his reality, how is he on a "wrong" or even "right" path? He is only on the path that he has been shown and guided along. Its illogical to say he is on the wrong path.

I dont like it when keyboard warriors talk about how someone is going to die if they dont follow some losers set of norms. Until physical action happens, its all substance-less threats on a website. It also says something about the personn making those veiled threats. I wonder what would happen if the tables were turned and they had to fight for their life? We all know how that would go, as most are weak. They would sit there lol.

You need to think about yourself for writing things like this. Is this what you want? To try to feel like you have a fraternity of people that have your back, so you can go post words on an internet message board somewhere? Its sad, and when you put that out, you yourself may run into someone in public that puts a gun in your face to see if you are "bulletproof". Be careful posting stuff like that.

Its sad how pathetic most of you guys are. Its hard when you cant bully someone isnt it? LOL

EDIT-and let me tell you why I dont go around saying people are going to get shot or wishing death and ill fortune around them. Because I have been around people that have been shot. Its not a fun experience. Ive had guns pointed at me, again its not fun. Im willing to bet you have never had a gun drawn on you and not know whether the crazy guy was going to shoot you. In fact im positive someone speculating serious things like this in a trivial manner was probably brought up in some middle class suburban wasteland that nothing ever really went wrong, maybe a robbery here or there. Your vocab and choice of words show you have had a "white privlidged" upbringing. Just remember when TSHTF, all these words you are putting out about speculating on badasses and such, your words will be put to the test. And im sure you personally know how youll do.

Id advise against wishing death on people. It might just find you instead.
edit on 18-2-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Clearly you have not been following the current situation I am talking about.

i am talking about this man this way because he is the one who goes around threatening people. don't you understand that? He thinks he is bulletproof and can go around telling people he is going to kick their ass.

You need to pay more attention to context.

I did not threaten or bully this man. he started crap with me and has positioned himself against me and disrespected me because i am much smaller than him and he sees me as powerless, but what the idiot doesn't understand is that you don't go around bragging about federal crimes without incrementing yourself. You don't hang out with cops who are also bikers who wear nazi symbols who refer to people of color as "the mud races" unless you are a racist SOB.

He invited me to his house and told me not to go for a walk amongst the trees because he has traps set. I'm pretty sure traps that could hurt you are illegal in neighborhoods even if you have trees. He told me, if I come out at night and you hear "LAY DOWN MOTHER#ER"...you better lay down. Is that how you #ing treat a guest? he goes to the woods to shoot squirells and says its for his stepkids school project. the moron doesn't realize that you can't just take a dead squirell into school because it could be diseased. the moron also doesn't get that you can't turn off your encryption without being backed into the router unless your hacking stuff... and trust me, he's not hacking stuff. he had told me before about some crap about turning t crime because he knows people. he talks like he eats coke all day. he has to control every single thing around him to a ridiculous extent and it is either because a) he's just plain damn crazy and too stupid to think for himself but lucky enough to have had people backing his dumbass # up to this point. Cause crazy # is like ALL he does according to him. the other possibility is that he is sitting in that little ass town that put me in observation for 79 days with a bond for a murderer or some crap... for some dumb # they framed me for, by a kid who kept telling me... and so did his father, that I was an alien.

yeah... no #.

He introduced me to someone and i don't even know if he is smart enough to know who that person is.

Cause he's dumber than a goddamn box of rocks.

He's dumb enough to do some really DAMN DUMB ASS #.

you think I'm gonna just sit here and watch that idiot flip his # when the TSHTF?

these are the damn dumbass mother#ers that we have to worry about going postal if we go under martial law or anything like that... major sighting... You can't even talk to people like this. they just walk around freaked out literally afraid to let you talk.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Yikes, BSD.

I hope you're not talking about me!

If I have ever hurt or threatened or wronged someone in my life I am sorry, and I am trying to do better.

Hope you are well. You seem really angry about something.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
No man im saying even if it were the guy you were talking about, you still shouldnt wish death on the dude. Thats some pretty serious stuff. What if someone was doing that to you? Thats terrible. Im sure you dont mean that stuff towards whoever the guy is anyway. We all say things when we are angry or in the heat of the moment on things.

EDIT-you should just stay away from the guy, he sounds like trouble anyhow

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

You're right, strangedays. Everyone says awful things when they're in an angry or upset state of mind that they regret later.

God knows I've done it too...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
reply to post by strangedays

You're right, strangedays. Everyone says awful things when they're in an angry or upset state of mind that they regret later.

God knows I've done it too...

In my case I really dont. Ive found out that ive been lied to for over 30 years by people I thought were friends and family. When I discovered the lie they kept trying to manipulate my awareness of things to false avenues and facts. Once I was able to discern that they were further lying I washed my hands with them. The situation was never my fault. Its funny they always say take responsiblity, dont say this or that, youll regret it later. BUT-the thing is-this is just to scare you. Even if I fell in line and allowed the abuse, they would find other angles to pick the same situation apart. The attack and harassment are present regardless. So my best advice to anyone experiencing this is to just act on how you feel. They put you here and tried to convince you that you were responsible. You have never had a choice and its always been this way. Dont let them fool you into thinking you had any control in directing where your life would go.

I wonder if the consciousness regrets messing up with me. I realized (awakened) I think at the same time I learned that those "inalienable rights" the constitution guarantees were alienated from me.

Theres nothing worse than a liar caught in a lie, then they try to cover it up with more lies. Pathetic.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The Stasi are alive and well in America and sadly they are recruiting average Joes and Janes to be their eyes and ears.

In this extremely paranoid time we find ourselves living in it takes very little to get 'flagged' and as a result stalked, surveilled, and yes harrassed.

Simply being effective in voicing ones careful and accurate observations and opinions loudly enough and over time can draw the ire and attention of those employed to guard the gates.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays
No man ime are angry or in the heat of the moment on things.

he sounds like trouble anyhow

Look, I can't make you reread anything or control what pictures you are trying to paint but no one has wished death on anyone. I'd say you sound paranoid but I know you are probably just trying to stir the pot cause you've got nothing better to do... but I seriously doubt anyone with any sense cares about this.

What you should be much more concerned about is a little known technology being spread among some members of law enforcement after indoctrinating them by getting them involved in crimes with each other.

It's is not just suspected by me but by some cohesive groups that by improvising some police equipment, a signal can be directed to a suspect that sparks the fight or flight response... which is actually not that hard to do if you think about it. It is one of the most specific body signals making it easy to manipulate... one of the first to be implemented into a piece of technology.

A similar but different example is the brown note... which of course is the note or pitch that cause the anal sphincter to relax and empty the bowels.

There are plenty examples of cases where a person guilty of no crime was approached by law enforcement and their mind is given two choices and this is a hardwired response.... you can't reason your way around it. It is hardwired into the deepest primal responses. Of course rather than turn and fight a cop, the individual runs and you know what happens when you run from the law.

When these people are reprieved of wrong doing and asked why they chose to run, they say things like "I don't know, something just came over me"

and just as sure as being electrocuted will kick in reflex responses, specific signals set at a certain range will ignite the flight or fight response.

Now you sit and you think about where secret information comes from and how it trickles down when people get to talking about what we will all be doing when the SHTF. Some of these people are going to think they are in a video game and that there mission is to kill the thieves pouring out of large cities... looking for food maybe to feed their hungry kids. heaven forbid if that was you because that's your own soul there but recently somebody mentioned this to me...and I'm sure many would resort to drastic measures when TSHTF but many will seek a better way to solve the newfound problems... but it's really up to each person how much faith they really have in the current human condition. It always surprises me to see somebody not only noided out by talk of aliens and how mankind could rise above a high tech alien invasion (as if) but they see their own kind as mud.

Somebody like that really just has a problem with too much adrenaline mixed with a much too large ego... but the world is full of them and they are affiliated with your local law enforcement too perhaps. Now I'm not saying down the police in it's entirety because some of those people are t6he ones that could really help pull a lot of this information together and help spread truth rather than tyranny but sometimes they get their heads held beneath the water and find themselves being able to do nothing about the things they learn.

quite frankly, if this idiot were to read my words, perhaps it could actually do him a favor in life before he winds up doing something he will regret for the rest of his life.

I mean really... who threatens to take two small girls away from their mamma... who isn't doing anything besides perhaps minding her business a little too much and not questioning.... I don't know anything about that part but she isn't one of these irresponsible types. in other words, it's never a question of being fit... it's a question of control and somebody being tyrannical.... which is personal # that has nothing to do with the more conspiratorial aspect of this assholes life by being a fine example of the type of # that is wrong with our world and with american culture and with immediate global problems we face right now... and the list goes on.

Seriously.... don't tell me you want me to feel sorry for this guy when i am sitting here trying to make it clear that he will suffer his own punishment. He will reap what he sows.... The sooner he learns this the better off he will be. Can't people like you understand that to sit in silence and turn a blind eye to crap that goes on just feeds and perpetuates the problems in the world and it's a damn shame that not even you can expect better from yourself and others.

As for it happening to me, how do you think all this got started. by peoples stupid pre conceived notions about me, that's how. You're talking to somebody who has had people up in my business over nothing... over the stupidest little things. under a microscope for a long long time.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

It is being introduced secretly to paranoid people of authority all across the board because everyone thinks the s is about to htf. people have some of this stuff that don't even know how it works.

Could you please expand on why you think that is true? I am very curious...as I see allusions all over the place.

Gawd knows that I really want that to happen...the information being publicly released for mass consumption.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
The Stasi are alive and well in America and sadly they are recruiting average Joes and Janes to be their eyes and ears.

In this extremely paranoid time we find ourselves living in it takes very little to get 'flagged' and as a result stalked, surveilled, and yes harrassed.

Simply being effective in voicing ones careful and accurate observations and opinions loudly enough and over time can draw the ire and attention of those employed to guard the gates.

Do elaborate on this if you feel inclined. They are preparing, clearly.

This paired with a lot of events going on right now makes for a very interesting situation. Let's also take a look at who seems to be the first ones to begin preparing this way. Who are the countries right now most likely to invest in oh let's say... these mobile crowd control units that our government is investing in. Oh I'm sure Germany probably has a few of these things sitting around as do a lot of countries whereas some have not even considered in investing in such things.

My God they seem nervous don't they?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

It works.

Could yrue? I am very curious...as I see allusions all over the place.

Gawd knows that I really want that to happen...the information being publicly released for mass consumption.

Experience for one.

Multiple experiences. Not with the fight or flight response frequencies specifically because I have not been in a situation like that where this might happen.... although I have been run off the road by police three times in the last two years in a particular city... was not pulled over having given no reason to be pulled over in those cases.

i am more familiar with local police doing things like drugging inmates without their knowledge and advanced electronic manipulation on the extremely low frequency ranges by a more exclusive group of people than local police, but it can be very obvious when locals start messing around with this stuff because it is much more obtuse in it's executions. they are sloppier and do it for reasons even more stupid than agents of a more secretive nature... even if it is not specifically bent on world domination as it is with some who will even use the satellites to attack people with this crap. It can be done that way or much easier at a close range with lesser equipment. It can solicit some responses that would shock you and i'd rather not go too far into my personal experiences right now because it will drag the issue out but i am currently looking for an avenue to talk about these things in a very organized format. first i had to move but I'm not going to bog this down with all the obstacles that have been in my way in these processes. I'd rather get to the important stuff which is that you can research this for yourself and see that these things do exist because they are simply possible and if they are possible, somebody is going to abuse it and when it's used on you, you will know it's real. It is technology born out of a natural science and abused.
this is where get a lot of my information on it... it was BROUGHT to me right before my own personal experiences began. i was TOLD all about this stuff and then it started happening to me. that is CERTAINLY not the first time i have been contacted by someone in the know about such things as i have been cyber stalked for over a decade. They also informed me that they knew of some things going on a around me and even sent me picture of federally protected crime scene evidence. they have let me know in multiple ways that i am being watched and I can often sense the attacks as they are just beginning. they attack people near me as well but most people who are knew to this do not even know what hit them because they can be very subtle but certain things will tip you off. the more you read and look into it and just watch society and things that happen in the world, you will start to understand more and more how desperate the slave masters are to keep their slaves asleep and quiet.

They can create tourettes.
They can give you heart problems and easily kill you via heart attack.
They can induce psychosis.
They can give you a neurological disorder.
They can make you write a poem.

i'm not even joking.... granted, most of these examples are intense but they can drag your ass around the room with it if they want to. How can anyone doubt for one second that if it is possible, which it is, that they would not be developing it as a weapon. The bad part is the examples of how it's being used. Nothing good can come from this as a secret weapon and I fear it's going to get so bad that everyone will have to pull a lady gaga and invest in equipment to detect frequencies.

I was once sent very graphic pictures of a man, who was probably being blackmailed or made to operate in fear... because i truly believe that many we see in the public eye are in some way enslaved by some applied fear.... but anyway.... this man was a doctor and he was very methodically castrating himself. This was shown to me. for me it was to incite fear but to him I'm sure it was something else, but according to the story he willingly did this to himself. this was on a website of an artist mixed up with illiminati symbols and one of the first pages of this site that i saw was of my face photoshopped onto the naked body of some person that the artist was having sex with. the photo of my face was taken from a bar cam when i was followed there after a show of this artist that i went to in the previous months. The photo is entitled crazy stephanie, I believe (which is not my name btw)... but many people have seen this pic.

Oh yes, I have been shown in many ways how i have been watched and followed and i have first hand experience with electronic manipulation. Seriously.

Where it is surfacing is revealed to me through various sources because i am used for leaks.

I will continue with some lesser local experiences.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

i'm not even joking.... granted, most of these examples are intense but they can drag your ass around the room with it if they want to.

I was very recently dragged around Berkeley through remote manipulation. One asks how I know...well, I know. Try walking "randomly" and end up at a place calling itself International Association for the Study of Dreams. It was my first time in Berkeley and I was told by a guy, some guy just cleaning the streets up in the evening, to walk down University...

I was also 'walked' up and down other portions of Berkeley and was sitting trying to communicate (I hear voices and am fairly convinced they are of an external source) and was reminded of a friend...less than a minute later, someone walked by on a cell phone and mentioned the first name of the friend I was just thinking about. A few more examples occurred similar to that...but yeah...subliminal communication is possible if what I experienced is true.

Many other examples...many other examples. A friend of mine actually told me that I have been brainwashed for the past several years...a few weeks before I had this strong episode...but really, any attempt for me to communicate it right now is difficult and would result in a very disjointed presentation.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Is it coming to this?

Between 1950 and 1989, the Stasi employed a total of 274,000 people in an effort to root out the class enemy.[5][6] In 1989, the Stasi employed 91,015 persons full time, including 2,000 fully employed unofficial collaborators, 13,073 soldiers and 2,232 officers of GDR army,[7] along with 173,081 unofficial informants inside GDR[8] and 1,553 informants in West Germany.[9] In terms of the identity of inoffizielle Mitarbeiter (IMs) Stasi informants, by 1995, 174,000 had been identified, which approximated 2.5% of East Germany's population between the ages of 18 and 60.[5] 10,000 IMs were under 18 years of age.[5] [quote/]

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 23-2-2012 by Tecumte because: link added

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
while near this area where I know these people who are in law enforcement or trying to get into law enforcement... something strange happened recently. something came over me and i just felt awful. For two days it seems I just sat and cried but as embarrassing as this is, the only thing that was making me feel better was masturbation.... lot's of it in the course of these few days and i was otherwise very under the weather.

the despair i was feeling got so bad one night I had to go out of my camper and walk around. i had completely forgotten that my horrible HORRIBLE host had told me that if i was walking around the yard at night and i heard "LAY DOWN MOTHER#ER"... that i had BETTER lay down. How is that any way to treat a guest?...IN A NEIGHBORHOOD!

Anyway, I got out of my camper for some air... I swear i felt like i was going to die and i walked to the back of the property to where there is an carport roof type thing. Now i am typically not a depressed person by in that moment i was looking at this roof because the rafters were high and it would have been a great spot to hang myself.

YES PEOPLE..... IT'S ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT IN THAT MOMENT.

this was very late at night and all was quiet except for the man next door signaling to me.

now granted.... I am least two hundred feet from this person and there is a row of light trees and bushes between us and i have got no light waving it around flashing... but he sees me and is signalling to me with a flashlight. I know exactly what he wants, he wants me to go talk to him in the dead of night in a moment of confusing desperation. I have no idea who this person is and there is virtually no daytime communications with any of these people that i can see.
I'm certain that this was one of my last attacks. i do not know for sure if it was from local boys because crap follows me around, but let me tell you this. word is leaking through many local grapevines and certain types know about this technology...and it's almost always men who know other men. Locals will also try to convince anyone close to me concerning my case that I brought this on myself, which cannot be absolute truth unless they saw all these things with their own eyes but they never say it to my face thereby giving me the opportunity to set it straight... so OBVIOUSLY, they reak of a set agenda. It trickles down from the higher levels. this creates walls around the individual being targeted. people in these secret fraternities have known about my contacts and set around gossiping about that before i had even begun to put these things together. This is where a lot of this stuff is coming from. These secret society types that exclude everyone else from truth... even their wives. he same type of thing that supposedly cleaned up the roswell hoohah, men who go behind closed doors in secret and gossip and conspire and construct lies and better ways to control everything around them.

now MATCH that with all the experience stories about this technology. How could we all be making this up. And then there are some in higher up positions who have taken it upon themselves to find and expose these things. Some very frightening examples of technology have been overturned. Equally as interesting are the stories that people in the military have to tell about things they've seen.

This stuff is REAL!

There are very different levels of it as well. there are low level improvised pieces of equipment that will only do a couple of general things to anyone it gets pointed at, but then there is the more computerized things that can pinpoint a specific person biorhythms... and target specific people.

... but seriously, men's secret organizations is practically the backbone of many things in our government. It's not a stretch to think they've got these things. There seems to be at least a few in every single town.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join