It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hatred for America, have at it ATS

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by golddragnet

Perhaps you should questions America's right to get involved in any other country apart from its own.

If you think our involvement in Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, Libya is to benefit America or Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, Libya, you are wrong, the chess pieces are being moved by the gods.

Setting in place new players who answer to different gods.

You will see what I mean soon.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Sure.You can go find it,and post it if you like.

While your at it,post the technological advancements,the American lives lost,in Wars protecting the World, achievements that I totally forgot to post also.

I will wait for that lengthy post........

link   
Double post.......
Sorry
edit on 21-1-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by caf1550

yes because the reasources that we "pillaged" from iraq is really helping to bring the price of oil down

This above quote defines this thread, "The Hatred for America"

You asked me to explain my response.

A country was destroyed , INNOCENT people 5 to 800,000 killed.

So you in the good ole US could save 25 cents a gallon at the pump,

Iraq was selling its oil, they didnt shut off the pumps and EVEN if they did , it was their oil.

And you apparently have no prob with that, Hell , your gonna do it again.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Yes, we are having economic issues and this is one reason I feel the United States needs to STOP helping other countries! We are in a struggle right as I type this, but we are still building homes, feeding, sending medicine and supplies among other things to those who hate us. Finally, even after all of these issues we are dealing with, I am still proud to be an American and we WILL get out of this mess and we WILL succeed. I have great faith in this nation and y fellow citizens and nothing in this world can stop us. This isn't the first time in our nations history that this has come about and we always get out of it and become even bigger, better and stronger!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rom12345

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions" Well lets head in the other direction then, seems reasonable eh? lol

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by starchild10

The UK just rolls over when US wants to extradite someone - the latest being a case where the 'crime' of the accused is not actually a crime in the UK.

Of course they do….most countries do.

Why not? After all, America is right most of the time!

What rubbish! Why don't you climb out of your perfect america bubble and look at the real world. Im sick and tired of people like you fighting for your government, and not your people. Oh, and i have statws on this thread already that i hate my government amd what they done in iraq.

I posted evidence that bush,chaney, and their companies made millions on the Ieaq war, and you just ignored it.

That tells me that you are completly brainwashed by your government, and pretty much easily led. Youe a marine. Did your fight in Iraq? If yes, well done, you made bush,chaney and their companies very wealthy, while the everyday american struggles with everyday living.

Well done! You must feel great, and your children must be so proud of you!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by staticarium

hey, its not my fault you dont understand the US.

Specifically also do not understand the people in the US.

There is a reason I don't watch much TV, its garbage.

But if you like it, eat it up.....just trying to let you know its not an accurate portrait of US citizens.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

The United States, are 51 states ... now compare this graph of yours, with central Europe. Which is equivalent in population, just about. You'll now see, that your US contributions, aren't that big at all. Especially if viewed from the fact, that the US is also the biggest contributor of war torn poverty.

link   
I repeat:

If this thread can't continue without the steady influx of personal attacks, it WILL be closed.

Please stop this trend immediately or posts will begin to disappear.

link   

Originally posted by vogon42

Originally posted by Observor
Of course, I hate America and by implication Americans .....

OK, so what did I do to YOU.
I don't believe we have even met, so what did I do to YOU??

Why do you think it should be only something that someone personally did to me that makes me hate him/her?

Anyway, I never said I hate every American, only Americans the collective. I have absolutely no hesitation in saying I hate the psyhcopaths that supported the invasion of Iraq in 2003, bombing of Libya in 2011, call for the bombings/invasion of Syria or Iran etc. If you are not one of them, I don't have an issue with you. Every generalisation is bound to have exceptions. Doesn't mean generalisations are invalid.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I'm not digging, Im new to comps, and use 2 fingers

Don't ask me what I think you should do with those two.....

edit on 21-1-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

I too usually try to put humour into my post.

no worries m8,

We can agree to disagree.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'm standing near my computer ironing next weeks clothes for work while slapping you around

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

I've got to leave here or I'm going to get an OT, and I promised myself I'd get through the whole month without one.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You seem to lack the understanding that this is private aid, not including the trillions the US government has given on top of that. I think we should ask for every single cent back with interest, so these fools can hate us more when they cannot afford to buy bottled water.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Just trying to state Americans are not these pompous figures,Warmongering people,that many have decided that they are.

We are all human beings.

The United States is a great country,and I am glad to be part of it. Hopefully we can fix it,and fix it soon.

Thanks for adding to the thread BTW!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Hi friend!!

I'm an Englishman, and have already addressed this anti-US matter on another thread I found on ATS, "Are Most Americans Crazy, or What?"

Now that wasn't my thread-- lets be clear-- so given I've only been on ATS for about a week, I argued my view that no, American's are not crazy-- or mad-- "or what," and definately seemed an uphill effort to say so...

Now here in Britain, people ARE fed-up with the current situation of ever-unfolding economic woes, and from where we're stood, its like a rock's been thrown in a pool, and the ripples of discontent have led to other issues, so any root cause of our grievances is cancelled out by the distraction of some "unguarded" political statement, or the rumours of union action here, or a dodgy policy drive there...

Yet for all the hardship of Iraq and Afganistan we've shouldered together more than other nations in the War on Terror, THAT in itself is a daily topic on the radio and in papers and on TV...

So for all the anti-US grief you feel is widespread, remember how it could all just be some psy op to make you think its as bad as all that...

And that's not some uber-paranoid statement from someone overseas; as don't forget, we get ALL your TV and movies and comic and novels en masse, so you'd be surprised how many people have arrived at my same view ON ACCOUNT of such mass-media...

Hang in there, friend. The storm will blow by in time.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by staticarium

hey, its not my fault you dont understand the US.

Specifically also do not understand the people in the US.

There is a reason I don't watch much TV, its garbage.

But if you like it, eat it up.....just trying to let you know its not an accurate portrait of US citizens.

Yeah, you do realise that all those shows I mentioned were made in the UK, right? I was using them as a rebuke, or do you want me to draw you a very simple diagram so it is easier to understand for your thick american self?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

"I repeat:

If this thread can't continue without the steady influx of personal attacks, it WILL be closed.

Please stop this trend immediately or posts will begin to disappear."

Just like our freedom and human rights are disappering? I can understand why though, i mean ATS does have SOPA and PIPA to think about these days.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Fair enough.

Side note. Love the Avatar. As a teen I drove past the curve he bit it on.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Of course, I hate America and by implication Americans .....

OK, so what did I do to YOU.
I don't believe we have even met, so what did I do to YOU??

Why do you think it should be only something that someone personally did to me that makes me hate him/her?

Anyway, I never said I hate every American, only Americans the collective. I have absolutely no hesitation in saying I hate the psyhcopaths that supported the invasion of Iraq in 2003, bombing of Libya in 2011, call for the bombings/invasion of Syria or Iran etc. If you are not one of them, I don't have an issue with you. Every generalisation is bound to have exceptions. Doesn't mean generalisations are invalid.

Of course, I hate America and by implication Americans (I don't find it meaningful to separate the two). Please don't think otherwise. I have a morbid hatred for psychopaths and that is exactly what I find Americans to be. That Americans are deluded self-important guys only makes them even less tolerable.

Hope that clears it.

Perfectly clear.

Did you ever say what country you are from?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join