It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Hatred for America, have at it ATS

page: 24
37
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by bjarneorn
 


Just trying to state Americans are not these pompous figures,Warmongering people,that many have decided that they are.




Then why is Newt projected to Win SC? Either voting is rigged or most Americans are in fact just what you state we arent.
edit on 21-1-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides
 


actually im saving nothing at the pump to be honest

and a country destoryed, yes i will say that bad if not terrible things did happen but iraqi's have more rights and freedoms now then they ever did under there old regime, a regime that at one point gassed their own people



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

What rubbish! Why don't you climb out of your perfect america bubble and look at the real world. Im sick and tired of people like you fighting for your government, and not your people. Oh, and i have statws on this thread already that i hate my government amd what they done in iraq.


I read this somewhere. If it applies to anyone here, feel free to follow these instructions.



edit on 21-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Did you ever say what country you are from?

No, I didn't. I don't find it relevant. When I do find it relevant, I will.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550
reply to post by Tw0Sides
 


actually im saving nothing at the pump to be honest

and a country destoryed, yes i will say that bad if not terrible things did happen but iraqi's have more rights and freedoms now then they ever did under there old regime, a regime that at one point gassed their own people



Reports by the US Senate's committee on banking, housing and urban affairs -- which oversees American exports policy -- reveal that the US, under the successive administrations of Ronald Reagan and George Bush Sr, sold materials including anthrax, VX nerve gas, West Nile fever germs and botulism to Iraq right up until March 1992, as well as germs similar to tuberculosis and pneumonia. Other bacteria sold included brucella melitensis, which damages major organs, and clostridium perfringens, which causes gas gangrene.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by bjarneorn
 


Just trying to state Americans are not these pompous figures,Warmongering people,that many have decided that they are.




Then why is Newt projected to Win SC? Either voting is rigged or most Americans are in fact just what you state we arent.
edit on 21-1-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)



Is SC indicative of everyone?

Is EVERYONE voting? (as in all Americans??)

I like RP stance on many issues BTW.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by Jay-morris

What rubbish! Why don't you climb out of your perfect america bubble and look at the real world. Im sick and tired of people like you fighting for your government, and not your people. Oh, and i have statws on this thread already that i hate my government amd what they done in iraq.




Do you belive that if you dont support what your goverment says your country will end up like somalia?



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by TiM3LoRd
 


Sure.You can go find it,and post it if you like.

While your at it,post the technological advancements,the American lives lost,in Wars protecting the World, achievements that I totally forgot to post also.


I will wait for that lengthy post........


Im sorry but your perception of reality is distorted. If you believe that the US goes to war only for the benefit of the world and not for the private corporations that get the exclusive contracts to rebuild what the US military destroys. Im not going to try to educate you on the entire game thats being played out on the global theater, i will say you need to look past what the media says. Also im pretty sure Santa clause and the Easter bunny are not real. But i read that online and they didnt report it on the MSM so i cant verify that.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550
[ iraqi's have more rights and freedoms now then they ever did under there old regime, a regime that at one point gassed their own people


So you killed hundreds of thousands , destroyed the country , added a permanent Embassy bigger than the Vatican City stole their oil ..... and they should thank you , for freedoms and rights...... when they didnt want you there in the first place.

Right, good logic.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550
 


Besides Russia.... many other country's such as: Bulgaria, Romania, China were making and selling AK's to many country's; especially of the third world persuasion.

Not to forget.... Viktor Bout: "Lord of War," who sold thousand's of AK-47's, on the gunrunning black market. [ Bout.... has been tried and convicted as a result of a sting operation, and is awaiting his sentence in a New York city court on Feb.28.]

The majority of the AK's and RPG's that are prevalent in Afghanistan, were the result of a campaign supply effort, by the U.S. CIA; to arm the mujahideen warrior's, fighting the Russian's during the Afghan War.

Alot of hatred against the United States, is the result of U.S. based oil corporation's such as: Chevron/Texaco, Shell and Exxon Moble, causing major enviromental destruction of land and sea's; especially in the area of South America, and Nigeria in Africa. The common people of Nigeria have not profited a cent, from the Shell oil boom; where the majority of the oil profits are sent to line Nigerian politicians pocket's instead.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Did you ever say what country you are from?

No, I didn't. I don't find it relevant. When I do find it relevant, I will.



In other words...

SOME people in Glass Houses Love to throw stones.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by malachi777
 


"You seem to lack the understanding that this is private aid, not including the trillions the US government has given on top of that. I think we should ask for every single cent back with interest, so these fools can hate us more when they cannot afford to buy bottled water. "

What happens when the other countrys that the US ""supposedly helped"" tell America ta bite it? Invasion thats what happens, theres plenty of evidence that supports this. Iraq and Afghanistan spring to mind.
edit on 21-1-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag
 


Really so you feel the government is 100% correct? You will blindly follow your command and what your government tells you is right regardless of your own moral compass?

Isnt that the same mindset Nazi soldiers had when they rounded up the jews and sent them to concentration camps?


Can you not distinguish between the USA and its current government?

Blind loyalty is a scary thing indeed.
edit on 21-1-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Observor

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Did you ever say what country you are from?

No, I didn't. I don't find it relevant. When I do find it relevant, I will.



In other words...

SOME people in Glass Houses Love to throw stones.


No, in other words, they aren't willing to massage this weird fetish you seem to have about where people come from. He could come from anywhere, and he'd still be a better person than any American't I have ever met.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa
 



First,Thankyou for posting.



I think you bring up MANY points,we Americans are trying to figure out right now. ATS is a site,where EVERYONE is trying to get information,Analyze,and ponder on.

I do know this,true freedom,starts within oneself,regardless of where you live.

Peace



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I, for one, can think of many positives about America...

Sure, I can list ALOT, but I'll give a simple one to decisively silence the haters that I'm shocked have swarmed here, given we ought to be as one in open debate and truly democratic discussion with the subjects at hand...

And that one simple positive is this...

The Internet!

Yes, now hold on--- without pioneers like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, and an army-- AN ARMY-- of software experts and tech-head visionaries, where would we be had deals not been made with Japan and China, and student exhange programmes, and, well--- here we now are.

We're in the future they imagined-- A PC in every house! Multi-purpose phones! Internet on the move!
Communication DEFENDED and free-speech ADVOCATED. And British blood often spilt in joint-operations to enforce such policies for better or worse.

I'm English and proud of it, and America's decent. So DEAL WITH IT!!!!!



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kamatty
 


interesting, i just read up on all that and yes the US did sell to iraq and well did the UK and Germany

but the iraqi regime still used them on there own people which goes to show how much they actually cared about them i still believe that the iraqi people have more freedom and rights today then they did in the past

ill give it to you though that is a great find



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Futurcrat1
I, for one, can think of many positives about America...

Sure, I can list ALOT, but I'll give a simple one to decisively silence the haters that I'm shocked have swarmed here, given we ought to be as one in open debate and truly democratic discussion with the subjects at hand...

And that one simple positive is this...

The Internet!

Yes, now hold on--- without pioneers like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, and an army-- AN ARMY-- of software experts and tech-head visionaries, where would we be had deals not been made with Japan and China, and student exhange programmes, and, well--- here we now are.

We're in the future they imagined-- A PC in every house! Multi-purpose phones! Internet on the move!
Communication DEFENDED and free-speech ADVOCATED. And British blood often spilt in joint-operations to enforce such policies for better or worse.

I'm English and proud of it, and America's decent. So DEAL WITH IT!!!!!


Remind me again, you connect to the internet, but that is that 3 letter code you type in?

www?

Would that be the same world wide web invented by Tim Berners-Lee, an Englishman?



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by Jay-morris

What rubbish! Why don't you climb out of your perfect america bubble and look at the real world. Im sick and tired of people like you fighting for your government, and not your people. Oh, and i have statws on this thread already that i hate my government amd what they done in iraq.


I read this somewhere. If it applies to anyone here, feel free to follow these instructions.



edit on 21-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)


Thank you for proving how clueless you actually are lol Still cant answer my questions.

You are a government pet, and boy, dont they love people like you!



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus
 


Simon gray no longer active, owns 1/3rd



new topics

top topics



 
37
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

log in

join