It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hatred for America, have at it ATS

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ah America, you should change the words of your anthem to.
The land of the Free to kill anyone that doesnt agree with our government.
And the Home of the Fearful.

PS. I dont hate Americans i just hate how you blindly follow your government and beleive your MSM.
Long ago, i once wanted to live in America and be like you.
But not anymore.

edit on 21-1-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by staticarium

Umm, here in the US we speak English...a different dialect or pronunciation as our BROTHERS but it is still English. And I am American, not Americant.

link   
I think American people are amongst the most talented ,creative ,honest, brave ,kind,and rational people in the world,and they have a kick ass sense of humor.they are not politically very much informed though.......... they are not as alert as some other nations in the world might be.,and they eat too much!.....I think most people like Americans regardless of what their governments is done to the world.......because we know most Americans dislike what their elites are doing........it is such a shame that a great nation allows itself to be a boy toy in hands of Zionists and corporate lizards, and not even get any thing in return........And that's where the hate is coming from........I am sure some day people are going to wake up and kick some seriouse butts..........but until then we have to put up with this insanity just for a while longer.............As an Iranian , it would be such a disgrace for me to be forced to kill an American soldier.hopefully that day never comes.....And i wish the real ,coward enemy who is hidden behind you had some guts to come out and confront us for a round of real messy rock and roll,,,,,,May peace be with you all.

link   

Originally posted by malachi777
Isn't is funny how all those anti-Americans are all speaking English!!!!!!!!!!! Guess we aren't so bad after all!

You my friend, are NOT doing your country and its citizens proud. Its cool because Irony is proof that god has a sense of humor.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

NO, silly.

It means you need to learn to think for yourself.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550

currently the US 5th fleet presence in the middle east is the only thing stopping Iran from closing the straight of homuz and they still even might, having a force of Marines in not only south korea but also okinawa is probably one of the only things keep north korea from invading there neighbors to the south

The US had a Civil War in 1861.

What would the US look like today if a Foriegn Superpower came in to "save" the country, and Declared the South to win.

Of course it would be to save the people, But said Superpower also happened to be in the Slave Trade.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

You tell him TiM3LoRd, malachi777 seems to think America spawned the English dilect for some reason or another. Would that not mean Amercans speak americanese?

edit on 21-1-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

What would the US look like today if a Foriegn Superpower came in to "save" the country, and Declared the South to win.

Of course it would be to save the people, But said Superpower also happened to be in the Slave Trade.

You mean like when the Soviets backed North Korea to attack and invade the South or when Red China came pouring across the border.

Your analogy stinks.
edit on 21-1-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Whatever we as citizens of the United States of America may be in the eyes or heads of the loathing we are a sovereign FIRST WORLD SUPER-POWER nation. I see us Americans as the family on the block who lives in the last house in a very exclusive culdesac. We are the first of 5 exclusive families living in the World Baller's Block.

As with all ballers the haters are outside the gate looking in and spewing all kinds of malicious and malodorous verbal venom from their guttas. Hate is nothing new in this arena...actually I love it! Hate keeps you on point and on top of the game.

You draw in that loathfully charged energy and convert it over to positive creative energy.

I feel honored actually. In life it is the HATE THAT MAKES YOU GREAT! This is a well-known universal axiom. Throughout time in memory all greatness came to those who were greatly hated.

You are doing something dreadfully wrong if you are without a hater's club in life.

So my fellow Americans... soak up this hatred of our great country and our even greater citizenship like Floridian sunshine, and appreciate your haters for we as a country would not be running and ruling the world stage without them.

I blow kisses at you abominable les miserables while you spitefully in mass return boos & hisses.

*The American Way is the ONLY WAY for ME!
edit on 21-1-2012 by maestromason because: *addition

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

so through your logic it is OK to call anyone from any country in the world a murder and a killer if they wear a military uniform.

so then that means all german soldiers are murders, russians, british, italians, greeks, japanese, chinese, korean

you forget though the the US military also does A LOT of humanitarian missions throughout the world i actually have friends in south america and europe currently who are helping to build schools and better the nations they are currently in. they are on a deployment with the marines and they arent killing anyone or destorying things

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by malachi777
reply to post by staticarium

Umm, here in the US we speak English...a different dialect or pronunciation as our BROTHERS but it is still English. And I am American, not Americant.

No, in the US you speak a language so far removed from our own, it is an insult to have it associated with ours. And I prefer to call you Ameri#s.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

I never made that statement. How many countries in the world teach the English language to their people? All of them! Why? Because they know without this language, be it Scottish, British, Irish or American English, they will end up as a third world country. I know this fact hurts but it is true!!!! And where are you two from?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

You tell him TiM3LoRd, malachi777 seems to think America spawned the English dilect for some reason or another. Would that not mean Amercans speak americanese?

Every country has a percentage of Village idiots. You cant blame the country for a handful of morons. I think the majority of Americans are decent hard working family oriented people. Some of them might be misguided by mass media and some just think the problem is too big to fix. But given a proper leader i think they would all rally behind decent laws and policies.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

actually the British were debating on coming in and "saving" the south

but during the time of the civil war most if not all european nations wanted the US to simply destory itself so they could come in and reclaim what they had lost. if the south won the civil war the US would not be around today and the world be defenitley be a much different place

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

You mean like when the Soviets backed North Korea to attack and invade the South or when Red China came pouring across the border.

Your analogy stinks.
edit on 21-1-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Coming from one side Slayer

I mean like the US armed Iraq against Iran

Formed Al Qaeda against Russia in Afgan

Ya , kinda like that, funny the US had to go and Kill the people they backed though

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Let me repost this for those of you who know nothing about War but think your opinions have basis with regards to the way America defends itself. America is fully within its rights.

Jus Ad Bellum

There must be a just cause based on an injury received. "Fear with respect to a neighboring power is not a sufficient cause. For...self-defense to be lawful it must be necessary; and it is not necessary unless we are certain, not only regarding the power of our neighbor, but also regarding his intention; the degree of certainty which is required is that which is accepted in morals." Hugo Grotius, The Law of War and Peace, Chap. 22, V, 1. "That the possibility of being attacked confers the right to attack is abhorrent to every principle of equity. Human life exists under such conditions that complete security is never guaranteed to us." Ibid. Bk. II, Chap. 1, XVII.

Article 51, The doctrine has its roots in the jus ad bellum.

Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defence if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security. Measures taken by Members in the exercise of this right of self-defence shall be immediately reported to the Security Council and shall not in any way affect the authority and responsibility of the Security Council under the present Charter to take at any time such action as it deems necessary in order to maintain or restore international peace and security.

The Secretary General of the United Nations - The humanitarian intervention doctrine

First, like all other basic principles, the principle of protection of human rights cannot be invoked in a particular situation and disregarded in a similar one. To apply it selectively is to debase it. Governments can, and do, expose themselves to charges of deliberate bias; the United Nations cannot. Second, any international action for protecting human rights must be based on a decision taken in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations. It must not be a unilateral act. Third, and relatedly, the consideration of proportionality is of the utmost importance in this respect. Should the scale or manner of international action be out of proportion to the wrong that is reported to have been committed, it is bound to evoke a vehement reaction, which in the long run, would jeopardize the very rights that were sought to be defended.

Perhaps i should do a lesson on War ... and what War is and the Types of accepted War ... it seems 95% of the people on this thread have NO IDEA what they are talking about.
edit on 21-1-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by staticarium
No, in the US you speak a language so far removed from our own, it is an insult to have it associated with ours. And I prefer to call you Ameri#s.

Yet...

You know who Madonna and Arnold Schwarzenegger are.

Have a Coke and a Smile

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

See there's the thing...

..in one breath we hear the US brings democracy and freedom.

..in the next we hear how the US RULES the world.

Cognitive Dissonance much ?

Cosmic..

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by staticarium

Yet...

You know who Madonna and Arnold Schwarzenegger are.

Have a Coke and a Smile

Arnold Schwarzenegger being a European, not American't.

Keep watching our shows out there, like Dancing with the Stars, Americas got talent, x factor, who wants to be a millionaire, weakest link, etc

Have an apple pie and smile. Did I mention that we made that too? Oops!

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join