It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hatred for America, have at it ATS

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

You mean like when France came to the Colonies assistance against the crown?

Keep digging, you'll find something of substance and relevance eventually.

Maybe......

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I do beleve the problem lies in locating said "proper leader", how do they find an honest man when the only halfwits even considered for election are 2 sides of the one coin, and that coin is bent as a nine bob note?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

what about the russians arming pretty much half the world with their building and stockpiling of ak47s and rpgs throughout the cold war

what type of weapon do you see more then anyother in EVERY war torn nation and war zone on the planet is the AK47 but you never hear about how the russians arming those people

when i say the russians arming them i mean through the fact that they produced so many weapons and once the USSR collapsed generals had to find a way to make money and what better way then to sell your stockpiles of weapons and ammo to poorer countries

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550

so through your logic it is OK to call anyone from any country in the world a murder and a killer if they wear a military uniform.

The US declared Iraq a Victory. can you believe it

Everywhere outside the US , the truth is know and told for what it was. A pillage of a countries Natural Resorces, and the murder of at least 5 6 hundred thousand of its people.

Afgan is a cluster@@@ and after 8 years , guess who will rule it very soon, Taliban.

But NOW you want the world to believe you with Iran????

The US military is the best in the world with the finest men,women serving, you have just been given the wrong assignments.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by staticarium
Have an apple pie and smile. Did I mention that we made that too? Oops!

I acquiesce

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I find it interesting that out of all the haters on this thread, no one has held up another country ( preferably one they live in presently) as a shining example of something better.

link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Whoa slow down, you are allowed to be wrong some times.

No need to be worked up.

Its not you, its your Gov,

Blind patriotism is still blind

I'm not digging, Im new to comps, and use 2 fingers

link   

Originally posted by malachi777
reply to post by andy06shake

I never made that statement. How many countries in the world teach the English language to their people? All of them! Why? Because they know without this language, be it Scottish, British, Irish or American English, they will end up as a third world country. I know this fact hurts but it is true!!!! And where are you two from?

Im from Australia, also the people from Scotland and Ireland speak English, they also speak Gaelic. British is a nationality not a language, British people also speak English or the Queens English which is what is taught in all the Commonwealth countries. These are the countries that were ruled by the British empire at one time or another.

I have a sneaky suspicion you have no idea what you're talking about and simply jumped into this thread all super heated because you thought foreigners were having a go at your reality.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by satoriku

We have asked numerous times where they are from, yet they will not answer. Proves to us that they know this country is a better, more free place to live.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by malachi777

I read somewhere the other day, that so many countries can speak and understand English, not because it's taught, (necessarily) but because they watch American television with sub-titles! If you watch enough of it, you pick it up and I guess that's an easy way to do it, but honestly, our television really sucks, and I cringe at most of what I see. Even our news is awful. Or should I say, especially our news?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by malachi777
"I never made that statement. How many countries in the world teach the English language to their people? All of them! Why? Because they know without this language, be it Scottish, British, Irish or American English, they will end up as a third world country. I know this fact hurts but it is true!!!! And where are you two from?"

You did however infer said statement, and your above statement dont hold water either these days! Put it this way i want my little girl to be learning Chinese(Mandarin, Wu, Cantonese, and Min) or even German at school. Think you have to remember the world dont move to the beat of just one drum!

edit on 21-1-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

yes because the reasources that we "pillaged" from iraq is really helping to bring the price of oil down

what about during ww2 what the germans did, not to mention what the russians and the japanese did ohh but wait that all happened in the past so it must hold no merit to anything now a days thats right i forgot lemme guess though that was probably americas fault to we should have entered the war sooner i guess
edit on 21-1-2012 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Arnold Schwarzenegger being a European, not American't.

Arnold became the Govenator.

I guess the whole fact that the vast majority of Americans are of European descent is lost on you

eh?

link   

Originally posted by malachi777
reply to post by satoriku

We have asked numerous times where they are from, yet they will not answer. Proves to us that they know this country is a better, more free place to live.

You asked once, and were answered. Most of us live in the Commonwealth.

As for more free, PATRIOT Act, SOPA, PIPA...only place I have ever seen such restrictive, freedom crushing laws outside of the USSR and PRC is the US.

link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I'm just saying if you don't like us, there's the door. It's like me going into your favorite Pub and saying how much I don't like you and the other patrons.

no its not, you would be kicked out (and in) for been a twat, however if you came into our favorite pub and talked about how you didnt like our govenment you would most likey find yourself in a very intresting conversation with people that would listen and give you there opinion.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

yes because the reasources that we "pillaged" from iraq is really helping to bring the price of oil down

This above quote defines this thread, "The Hatred for America"

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I was referring to dialects. Of course, you being Australian, I knew someone like you would step in. Many Aussie's despise Americans too. I apologize for hurting your feelings by not naming your country too. I forgot how sensitive a handful of you are.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

so through your logic it is OK to call anyone from any country in the world a murder and a killer if they wear a military uniform.

so then that means all german soldiers are murders, russians, british, italians, greeks, japanese, chinese, korean

you forget though the the US military also does A LOT of humanitarian missions throughout the world i actually have friends in south america and europe currently who are helping to build schools and better the nations they are currently in. they are on a deployment with the marines and they arent killing anyone or destorying things

Cool, tell your friends I said thanks for their service.
I spent most of my time in the military on humanitarian missions in Central America.

Even if others in the world are not capable of understanding it, I see its importance.

BTW: I am very proud of the Humanitarian service medal awarded to me by the US military.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Sounds like your problem is with what you hear and not what you FACTUALLY KNOW.

Maybe... just maybe you should go about finding out conclusive facts on your own instead of HEARING this and HEARING that and then drawing conclusions based on hear-say.

Ever hear of INDEPENDENT RESEARCH much?

....just saying!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Keep watching our shows out there, like Dancing with the Stars, Americas got talent, x factor, who wants to be a millionaire, weakest link, etc

Really, you base your understanding of the US on TV SHOWS!

Sorry, but you are not too bright.

Go back to your TV, and let the adults talk.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join