It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hatred for America, have at it ATS

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550
calling me a murder and a killer, just because i wore the uniform.

there is a lot of anti-american hatred out there and tons of hatred to the us military.

i think its disgusting that people dont have pride in there own country

Have you ever, ever thought to ask yourself Why?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

We told the world to "shove it" when we started building our bases in different countries.

Why is it that on a site like this, such ignorance is prevalent? Do you attack liberals every time you have a grudge with society? Must be the result of a steady diet of cable news.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by golddragnet

In more than half of the situations we get involved in, we are asked to come save them! The others, we are there so they don't come here to kill our citizens! In one of those wars,"Iraq", we never should have been there. As far as Russia and China, they would not be capable of destroying the United States unless they nuke us. That would be a mistake because this would ultimately end the world.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

I am also a Christian, but the scoop is that the Vatican loves war, starts wars, and has been involved in all wars from its conception, so you can see why people can think christianity is synonymous with war in general.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
All part of the plan....

Intimidate the world...

To sow hatred for all things American...

To give Americans the victim mentality...

So they may set forth with righteous indignation...

Glory glory hallelujah...

Maybe if Americans weren't quite so North Korean when it comes to saluting the flag and singing the National Anthem they would be able to understand the context of an anti-American rant.

Oops did i go too far there ? time for my hot cup of STFU.

Cosmic..

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by malachi777

So in the other half America has invaded sovereign countrys of there own free will under the pretence of agression. If memory serves me correct last nation to target the US was Japan and we all know how that one ended, bang, bang no more Hiroshima and Nagasaki!
edit on 21-1-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Isn't is funny how all those anti-Americans are all speaking English!!!!!!!!!!! Guess we aren't so bad after all!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Are you speaking about America the country or the American Government that represents someone besides the people?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   

Originally posted by malachi777
Isn't is funny how all those anti-Americans are all speaking English!!!!!!!!!!! Guess we aren't so bad after all!

Sad thing is , you dont even realize how stupid that statement is.

link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

yea i have and honestly i believe that without the US military past and present the world would probably be a different place for the worse.

if america just completey closed all contacts to he rest of the world, closed its borders and stopped its international trade and also AID then the rest of the world would be in a pretty S****Y place

currently the US 5th fleet presence in the middle east is the only thing stopping Iran from closing the straight of homuz and they still even might, having a force of Marines in not only south korea but also okinawa is probably one of the only things keep north korea from invading there neighbors to the south

people call the us the "world police" well look at it like this if there werent radicals out there then we wouldnt have to do what we do.

did you ever think that maybe some of these people we are fighting literally just hate me, you, and anyone who doesnt follow what there teachings are.

i love this country and everything that we stand for
edit on 21-1-2012 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by malachi777

Queens English, lets not forget!

link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Yes...

Dog poop doesn't really stink until somebody pokes it with a stick & stirs it up really good

Eh?

link   
reply to post by andy06shake

You tell me...If America pulls out of Asia, do you really think India and Pakistan will not go to all out war? Israel and neighboring states, will they not go to war? South Korea and North Korea? I can go on and on and on but I need not waste my time. Use your jello brain.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by malachi777

The sad thing is, you probably don't even realise just how stupid that statement made you look, not that it is hard, you are American't, after all.

(Hint: English has existed and been spoken for hundreds of years before you even existed as a nation)

link   
Look there is nothing wrong with loving your country and being patriotic BUT one must be careful not to blindly follow the government and mass media spun lies down the path of war.

As has been mentioned the world doesnt hate America or Americans per say. They hate your foreign policy and war mongering for a profit. You claim to be Democracy right??? That means the majority vote decides which direction the country moves in right? So should we blame the Germans for US foreign policy? Or maybe its the English or us Aussies who are to blame for the state of your country? Sorry mate but the reason you are where you are is because you allowed it. Democracy remember?? You (as a nation) got complacent, you let the TV do the thinking for you. You let yourself get conned. Im sorry but these are the facts, you can kick and scream and throw a fit if it makes you feel better its not going to change reality. The proof as they say is in the pudding.

GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER, before the maniacs that run it destroy the world.

And if you tell me voting is a joke and has no real impact, then i ask you this. If you know the voting is a scam to make you think you have choice how can you NOT agree that you are a slave and your country has been hijacked??? You cant have your cake and eat it. Either Democracy works and as a Nation you all made stupid decisions or the game is rigged and you're all slaves who are too scared to fight for your freedom.....

link   

Originally posted by Observor
Of course, I hate America and by implication Americans .....

OK, so what did I do to YOU.
I don't believe we have even met, so what did I do to YOU??

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by mcdgray129

I am also a Christian, but the scoop is that the Vatican loves war, starts wars, and has been involved in all wars from its conception, so you can see why people can think christianity is synonymous with war in general.

Good thing then the Vatican doesn't speak for all us Christians right

link   
I think that many America bashers are confused about the difference between the American people and the American government.Many Americans do not agree with what our government does around the world. They don't approve of the world wide meddling of their government.

The first post that I read in this Thread, Said what right do Americans have to say that other countries shouldn't have nuclear weapons. Well I thought about that for a while and was compelled to answer. My thoughts about that question are as follows. We have the right because we have had them the longest and know the most about the consequences of using them. We used them in WWII and I think that afterwords we realized that if they were ever used in anger that it would be the end of not only the world but the human race. The difference between those weapons used in WWII and the weapons today is like the difference between a pop gun and a howitzer.

These other countries do not have mature leadership and would use them without realizing the consequences. Their leaders behave like children without any discipline. I think that having used them we were horrified by the aftermath and don't want that for the rest of the world.

The American bashers from other countries for the most part don't have much knowledge of the average American. All they know is what they are fed by their media. As for China they wouldn't care if millions of their population were killed off. They have too many people and they know what a problem that is. Witness their attempt to limit the birthrate.

The American people really care about people in other countries. We would like everybody in the world to have all the benefits that we have. Like most people in the world we just want to have our families be able to live in peace, and not be bothered by the psychos in the world that want to control us. The truth is that the governments are the problem not the people.

link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Not any more stupid than your reply. My comment is true.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Ah you got me....

...looks around sheepishly for an exit..

Cosmic..

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join