It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hatred for America, have at it ATS

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

U.S. citizens are starting to realize there is rampant vote fraud, and thus, elections are rigged. You have to be a supporter of Israel to win, or at least, that is how it has been for a half century or more.
Israel is strongly associated with GOD by their propaganda, so if you are against funding Israel, you are against GOD or Christianity itself.
The mob that stole our political system is extremely sophisticated and ruthless. If they can't steal an election, they will destroy their opponents in other ways, through a corrupt judiciary for example.
The U.S. may be hopelessly lost as a Republic, unfortunately. It can only be regained by getting educated and through violence, IMO.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Dystopiaphiliac

I like where your coming from mate, sound great.......but a peaceful revolution, at least in recorded history is a contradiction in terms, revolution just dont happen that way although i would like to see it.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The vast majority of your "thoughts" are in your head, as a fantasy.

I've seen one person, just one, use the term JEWSA, and they're not even American.

Go ahead and continue your parade though, live in your fantasy. Pretend like society as you know it is collapsing around you, etc. because not enough people "love America".

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
edit on 21-1-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Dude...

I don't know what rock you crawled out from under or call home but seriously.

To paint the entire US population as Psychopaths not only demonstrate your bias but reveals just how much YOU are like what you claim all 310,000,000 US Americans to be...

Ignorant.
edit on 21-1-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by andreoutlaw

Thats cool and all, I'm not you though everyone see's things differently.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

There actually 3 creators, based in Delaware USA

Yea I dont like certain things about other countries but I dont let it form my opinion about other people. I repect others and expect a little bit back
edit on 21-1-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

The mob that stole our political system is extremely sophisticated and ruthless.

You are going to have to look a little deeper, and farther down the rabbit hole, this is way to obvious.It is much more convoluted.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

May I suggest.... that you should have labled part of your thread title --- United States of America --- instead of "America," because it is considered as an insult to some people of North, Central and South America.

Alot of people, tend to have a desire to pick on a big superpower like the the U.S., because it makes them feel tough too pick on the "big guy."

The U.S. will continue to draw alot of hatred, because of it's continued unwaverly support for Israel's imperialistic campaign to deny the Palistinian people the right to a decent homeland.

Cheers,

Erno86

edit on 21-1-2012 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by staticarium

You are not "Innovative", you had to steal (and simplify) the language you speak
You are not "Smart", you are the thickest, most ignorant people I have ever had to meet

Innovative - Do you know what country created the internet? (
(and it was a project of the Military no less....)

as for the "not smart" part - you just proved that of your self

as for the "funny" part, I'm laughing at your stupidity right now.
edit on 21-1-2012 by vogon42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf

Nice weak response, doesn't change the fact that this is an American own and run website so you can get bent till you have your own NON American website.

FYI.....
To the best of my knowledge ATS was founded by Simon Gray ......... a British citizen.

-----------
With that said - I think a massive part of ATS` appeal is its international membership.

----------

There is no need to bring that divisive nonsense on these boards.

Hahahaha yeah he is my cousin
, Well not really
hahaha but ya never know we are both Grays
Star for you btw

edit on 21-1-2012 by mcdgray129 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow

U.S. citizens are starting to realize there is rampant vote fraud, and thus, elections are rigged. You have to be a supporter of Israel to win, or at least,

Many here think Ron Paul is the man to steer this country back on course, correct its path back to the constitution.

Most, if not all posters agree it is the US Gov and its foriegn policies that receives our disdain, not the US people.

Well its not gonna happen, The hope for a new direction will be squashed , and the US will continue to do its bidding on the Global Stage, to the detriment on the US people.

In other words , Ron Paul will lose, and it will be business as usual, Iran is at bat next.

Richard Perle , 2 years under Bush2, 6 years under Reagan, Lobbyist.

Take 90 sec to find out why nothing ever will change.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Dear U.S.A. Lovers and Haters,

I know I'm going to get into trouble for this, but here goes...

Has any of you United States Citizens and other nationalities on this thread, ever had the opportunity to live and work in different foreign countries, for say, 10 years or longer, in each country? Not as an ex-patriot for an international company or any other organization of your native country. Which means, that you live as the people of that foreign country, work for them and their companies, under their laws, live as they do, think as they, talk as they do, dress as they do, read, fluently write and speak their language and understanding its slang and context, share your sorrows and joys with them, as they do with you...

Anyone?

The day you have that experience, will be the day, that you will never judge another human being, either way, ever again. Don't Copy/Paste hearsay, experience it yourself, first-hand, and then, maybe you have an opinion. And even that is... your opinion, but still based on what you Know now.

The U.S.A. is not hated, it is what it has come to represent and stand for, an idea, a thought, a Dream. As George Carlin said; "The American Dream, you gotta be asleep to believe it." And so, we, in the Western World were lulled asleep with all kinds of fancy stuff we didn't need, which gave us our dreams.

When you're asleep and Dreaming this Happy Dream, and you are suddenly crudely woken up, the first thing you do, is look for what made you wake up. You need a scapegoat, so to speak.

So, should anyone ask about the origins of a certain negative feeling toward someone else, it would be wise to thoroughly know your own National History and then especially concentrate on WORLD HISTORY to understand why people are being set up against each other in the way they are.

Just a thought.

Good thread.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

America was a great nation of people. I think american's (not all american's) are not in touch with the rest of the world. They are to caught up in there every day life's to pay attention to issue's in other country's. In my opinion, people from other country's feel the same way. there are countless reason's for the disconnection the american people have! We don't get the news from other country's due to our government not telling the whole story, and the new media to(but the news media is a whole other can of worm's). when we were attacked on 9/11 people were so surprised that it happened to the "GREAT" u.s. of a. But events like that happen in other country all the time, maybe not plans hitting buildings but bombing's and other unfortunate event's. So i think in there mind they are saying," It is about time something happened to america". I also think they are thinking how hypicitical we are! Like they probably
think, " if the american people don't want there government to go "occupy" other nation's they can tell there government not to". they also probably think, "Hey if american's don't like there government policy's then they can vote that person or people out, Oh wait people over there don't vote". They assume that the people must agree with there government if the people don't stop there government from taking part in war's, and sanction's of other nation's and other issue's that there government take's part in. No wonder they don't like us!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
you wanna talk about people hating on US citizens

im a combat engineer in the marine corp, graduated my school at camp lejuene in december.

every day we would leave base to go in to town there would be people outside the gates of lejuene pretty much people like WBC and project pink just saying things to us and holding signs that just spew hate toward everything i stand for and everything that america stands for

when i got back to boston i was in my class A uniform and people in the airport were calling me a murder and a killer, just because i wore the uniform. i havent been overseas yet.

there is a lot of anti-american hatred out there and tons of hatred to the us military.

i think its disgusting that people dont have pride in there own country

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Observor
Of course, I hate America and by implication Americans (I don't find it meaningful to separate the two). Please don't think otherwise. I have a morbid hatred for psychopaths and that is exactly what I find Americans to be. That Americans are deluded self-important guys only makes them even less tolerable.

Hope that clears it.

It seems pretty clear Slayer that Observor has some issues
Observor you a making yourself out to look like a clown, and it seems you have nothing proper to add to this discussion. I feel a ban coming for you soon if this keeps up... Star for you Slayer

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I don't hate America, I love this country.

However, I am upset at the corruption and over regulation that prevents hard working people from living successful lives.

I am upset that the federal government wipes its butt with the laws we gave them, yet they make more for us everyday.

I am upset that we have 1/4 of the world's prisoners and the majority of them in there don't deserve to be incarcerated, in fact, they come out of the Dept of "Corrections" as real criminals instead.

I am upset that we've been at war an eternity and nothing is getting done.

I am upset that our country is stagnating economically and culturally while we make huge advances in weaponry.

I am upset that we make powerful technologies like an F22 and we haven't yet found a cure for cancer or the common cold.

I am upset anyone who goes to college gets ripped off and has additional charges applied to them that they were never told about until they got "grant" money in their pocket.

I am upset that I have to sit through commercials on a television program that I already pay some rich guy for.

I am upset my federal government passes laws obviously aimed at harming the citizenry, obviously being paid to do so.

I am upset I put my life on the line for someone else's worthless cause and I am being treated like a worthless fool anyways.

Actually, I'm far from upset, I'm pretty !@#$ pissed off!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by vogon42

Originally posted by The Sword
So, it's ok when American Christians suggest bombing the living # out of countries ......

No the holy wars are wrong. Do you realize not everyone in the USA is a warmongering christian?

You do realize every Christian is not warmonger-er.

Star for you too Stormdancer for saying what i was going to say too
. Im Christian and i hate war

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Well, I am proud of you! These pansy's would be dead if it were not for heroes like you! Hold your head up high and know that you represent the ultimate power of this great country and they hate you for their weakness, and your power!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
As America stands actively to respond to the threats of the World,I find it disheartening to say the least.

Perhaps you should questions America's right to get involved in any other country apart from its own. America has been totally corrupted for a long time. America was a great country once, a very long time ago, it is run by corrupt petty individuals for a long long time now, very far from a "great" country, more like a corrupt cesspit that needs cleansing from within, lets hope americans clean up america before the russian/chinese or some other outside forces finish it off entirely (which is the plan of WW3)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join