It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hatred for America, have at it ATS

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Stole the oil? Where do you come up with that? It is so typical leftist nonsense. We import oil and export it too. And you didn't get the memo that the Chinese got the oil contracts from Iraq? tsk tsk

Prior to the invasion of Iraq in 2003 Iraq was trading her oil for a currency that was not the US$.

The very first decision after occupation was to change the currency to US$.

Yes, every drop of Iraqi oil exported since the occupation began regardless of the destination is stolen by the US.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by staticarium

NO,
that would be the internet based on DARPA NET.....created by the US MILITARY.

WWW did not come in until web browsers, before that we had FTP, SMTP, POP, telnet.....etc.

The WWW part is rather new to the scene.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by malachi777
reply to post by andy06shake

Frankly, they should be sending it to us free because we have spent more than a trillion dollars from our tax money to rebuild that place.

Ask yourself who got that money??? it wasn't Iraq....so who got paid??? The reason you went into Iraq was because Saddam was going to trade oil with the Euro instead of the US dollar. WHO GOT PAID????? Halliburton??? Who was the CEO of Halliburton?? Dick Cheney dun dun dunnnn...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
reply to post by seabag

Yep that's the America we ALL hate..

..Self righteous to the point of believing they walk on water.

And everybody else is just jealous..

Epic Fail.

Cosmic..

Unlike many on here, I’m not ashamed to be American and I believe in American exceptionalism. That doesn’t make me a neocon, warmonger, etc., etc. Nor does it mean that I believe I can walk on water. That’s ridiculous!

What I consider an ‘epic fail’ is the fact that there are people living in the greatest country in the world who can find nothing positive to say about it!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42
reply to post by staticarium

NO,
that would be the internet based on DARPA NET.....created by the US MILITARY.

WWW did not come in until web browsers, before that we had FTP, SMTP, POP, telnet.....etc.

The WWW part is rather new to the scene.

I don't give a # what was before, you are using the www now.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Oh no! You are one of those tin foil hat wearers. I always get a laugh out of those who blame the US government for the attack. My own brother is also one of those types. I suppose you also believe aliens are controlling the world governments. Tell me so and I will know where you are coming from.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Heres your proof

Five months before the March 2003 invasion, Baroness Symons, then the Trade Minister, told BP that the Government believed British energy firms should be given a share of Iraq's enormous oil and gas reserves as a reward for Tony Blair's military commitment to US plans for regime change.

The papers show that Lady Symons agreed to lobby the Bush administration on BP's behalf because the oil giant feared it was being "locked out" of deals that Washington was quietly striking with US, French and Russian governments and their energy firms.
www.independent.co.uk...

There were carving up Iraq before the US people were brainwashed

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

reply to post by seabag

Epic Fail.

Cosmic..

Unlike many on here, I’m not ashamed to be American and I believe in American exceptionalism. That doesn’t make me a neocon, warmonger, etc., etc. Nor does it mean that I believe I can walk on water. That’s ridiculous!

What I consider an ‘epic fail’ is the fact that there are people living in the greatest country in the world who can find nothing positive to say about it!

Your country isn't even fit to lick the shoes of any European nation. Quite how you think you are the greatest is beyond me. Mind you, you are an American. Not very bright and ugly as hell.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

Epic Fail.

Cosmic..

I don't know about you but I have nothing but success.

The only epic fail is in your attempt to smear a mighty country and its citizens.

so for you sir I say....

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

In my opinion, it's far more traitorous to send our men and women in to fight, only to have the Chinese reap all the benefits for their global expansion. It's insane policies like these.

Exactly one of many reasons I say, our government was overthrown.

and all those clowns on the hill are traitors.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I'll have you know, the recent Iraqi Oil auction contracts were given to Russia and China. The US did not get one contract. If we wanted the oil, we would have taken it from them after the war. It was not oil we were after. In fact, most of our imports come from Canada. Do your research.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Cosmic4life

I'm assuming [ I know I shouldn't but] I'm assuming you live in a country who has helped out with some of the death and destruction over the past ten years or so...

No?

Tragically yes...i'm pretty sure you know i am UKnese...

But i don't take personal responsibility for it, nor do i agree with it and i am always ready to voice my disapproval at my government, as a citizen (not a subject) i see it as my duty to take my Government to task.

Is it asking too much for Americans to do the same ?

Cosmic..

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Hi friend, "educating people outside the US, etc," caught my eye then...

Now as I've already said to someone else in my defence of the US being decent and having contributed alot, even on another thread that posited whether you're "..crazy, or what?" my point here is gonna be a touch more personal...

While I respect your view, you ought to know two things-- a) I'm an Englishman, and b) the independant, the site you refer us all to in vindicating your point, well, how to put this...?

A great bulk of the newspaper-buying great British public don't really sway to the Independant. I mean, it sells, sure. But the tabloids are-- for better or worse-- the main thing many here buy and absorb.

So if such a story was in them of the carving up of Iraq's oil supplies circa 2003, then either is wasn't given priority, or it wasn't in them at all...

Thanks for your insight anyway, but thats how it really is here. So your great point isn't as widely known as you tihnk. Trust me on that.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Weaken us? No in fact it would strengthen us. It would bring our thinly spread military home where we can concentrate on defending our own borders and use the money we waste on bases across the world to actually increase our defensive means.

The US can project its power anywhere in the world in a matter of days.

How are those bases keeping us safe? So without those bases there the countrys that you say want to do us harm will be able to harm us here? What you are saying is that if we remove those bases all of a sudden they will develop ICBMs and be able to attack us here?

Sorry that makes no sense. How is a base in SK, Japan, Germany protecting us here? How are those bases keeping anyone from launching a attack on American soil?

Hell lets just say for example we cut our military budget 100% how long would it take for any country to overtake us in military might? You act as if it would happen overnight!!!! Thats silly, and no one is saying to cut out all military spending..

RP is the only one who knows we can not keep our current spending up. And I know you do not run your household like the government runs our country or you wouldn't have a computer to post on, you'd be living in the streets managing your income the way our government manages ours.

See the Ameircans who love their country the most see where it is headed and are trying to stop it, this indeed makes us way more patriotic than the bunch who think things are all dandy and we should continue the same policy's that are degrading our once great Country!

God Bless the real patriots!!
edit on 21-1-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by malachi777

"Oh no! You are one of those tin foil hat wearers. I always get a laugh out of those who blame the US government for the attack. My own brother is also one of those types. I suppose you also believe aliens are controlling the world governments. Tell me so and I will know where you are coming from."

I do believe in aliens yes, universe is to big to assume otherwise!
Again can you please explain how an airliner fits through a 14f hole?................No you cant can you? Thats because it was a cruise missile, who has cruise missiles near the pentagon the US gov thats who! And i may be many things, but i also know who spawned the English language.......George Washington LOL LOL LOL
edit on 21-1-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
reply to post by sonnny1

May I suggest.... that you should have labled part of your thread title --- United States of America --- instead of "America," because it is considered as an insult to some people of North, Central and South America.

Alot of people, tend to have a desire to pick on a big superpower like the the U.S., because it makes them feel tough too pick on the "big guy."

The U.S. will continue to draw alot of hatred, because of it's continued unwaverly support for Israel's imperialistic campaign to deny the Palistinian people the right to a decent homeland.

Cheers,

Erno86

edit on 21-1-2012 by Erno86 because: added a word

Sorry,I cant edit the thread now.

As I previously stated,its semantics.

9 out of 10 times you say America,people UNDERSTAND you are talking about the United States.

I also believe that many want to pick on the "Big guy" because its convenient.

My personal stance on Israel is they can handle it on their own. As long as the Palestinians accept help from countries like Iran,or terrorism,the likelihood of a homeland will not come to be.

Thanks for posting!

link   
Wow, I came into this thread way late.

Anyways, anti-American philosophy's are not what's popular, they aren't what's trendy, they aren't (for the most part) formed by propaganda and other forms of brain-washing. It may be the popular thing on ATS, but I don't know if the OP noticed, ATS is not the hub for what's popular. This is a fringe website.

If you don't want to hear anti-American(government) ideas, don't subscribe to a website based on (mainly) American conspiracy theories, which, in it's nature, breeds distrust for out current leaders.

link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I am now old enough, and long time ago I used to live surrounded by your ilk, and did not hate you before....
But before was before, and I was not knowledgeable about you enough...

Now,like Now, I do hate you, I hate your government, and I hate you, Americans, because I have learned enough about you...
Hate is not an appropriate word- it is more that I am disgusted by you...
I absolutely hate your filthy, dirty government
I absolutely despise you as you are obedient pigs, yes I hate /despise you as Americans as you are unthinking pigs...

I am on this thread for two reasons,
I can not figure how to delete myself, and hopefully, my last answer will do it
In mz next thread, after restarting my comp, I will reallz replz to zou whz do we hate zou/ obviousllz, I have a kezboard problem

link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Exactly one of many reasons I say, our government was overthrown.

I wouldn't go THAT far but something stinks to high heaven and needs to be cleaned out for DAMN sure.

and all those clowns on the hill are traitors.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a125f5b2849e.gif[/atsimg]

And...

They'll pass laws and legislation to keep us inline. I wonder how many of them have been bought off by a certain up and coming global power?

Seems obvious to me with all of their recent actions and activities that they Don't have our best interests at heart

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
In the one corner we narcism in the other envy. The fact of the matter is America, once loved by most as a beacon of hope, has lost much of it's credibility through it's machinations. It seems obvious that the nobel intentions are not perceived as such by others. I hope this is not a sign of things to come.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join