It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hatred for America, have at it ATS

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by malachi777
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Yes, we are having economic issues and this is one reason I feel the United States needs to STOP helping other countries! We are in a struggle right as I type this, but we are still building homes, feeding, sending medicine and supplies among other things to those who hate us. Finally, even after all of these issues we are dealing with, I am still proud to be an American and we WILL get out of this mess and we WILL succeed. I have great faith in this nation and y fellow citizens and nothing in this world can stop us. This isn't the first time in our nations history that this has come about and we always get out of it and become even bigger, better and stronger!!!

What you NEED to do is stop your dam warmongering. In 2010 you spent $663.84 billion on the military.
2010 military budget

Duuhh!! Maybe you would have more money to spend on your citizens if you spent less on invading countries with oil. And dont insult me with this War on terror garbage because we all know its about the oil and not liberating anybody. There are plenty of countries ruled by dictators who pose a much greater risk to the US that DONT have oil that the US policy makers ignore. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you bet on the wrong horse.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by staticarium

Originally posted by vogon42
reply to post by staticarium

hey, its not my fault you dont understand the US.

Specifically also do not understand the people in the US.

There is a reason I don't watch much TV, its garbage.

But if you like it, eat it up.....just trying to let you know its not an accurate portrait of US citizens.

Yeah, you do realise that all those shows I mentioned were made in the UK, right? I was using them as a rebuke, or do you want me to draw you a very simple diagram so it is easier to understand for your thick american self?

Put your crayons away.

My "thick" American self is fine with out you.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by Jay-morris

What rubbish! Why don't you climb out of your perfect america bubble and look at the real world. Im sick and tired of people like you fighting for your government, and not your people. Oh, and i have statws on this thread already that i hate my government amd what they done in iraq.

I read this somewhere. If it applies to anyone here, feel free to follow these instructions.

edit on 21-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Do your research, my friend. We went into Afghanistan to go after the animals who attacked us on our land. Iraq was uncalled for. As far as oil we get from Iraq, it is a fraction of what we get from other countries. Frankly, they should be sending it to us free because we have spent more than a trillion dollars from our tax money to rebuild that place. They have not spent one red cent of their oil profits for rebuilding.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by sonnny1

Sure.You can go find it,and post it if you like.

While your at it,post the technological advancements,the American lives lost,in Wars protecting the World, achievements that I totally forgot to post also.

I will wait for that lengthy post........

Im sorry but your perception of reality is distorted. If you believe that the US goes to war only for the benefit of the world and not for the private corporations that get the exclusive contracts to rebuild what the US military destroys. Im not going to try to educate you on the entire game thats being played out on the global theater, i will say you need to look past what the media says. Also im pretty sure Santa clause and the Easter bunny are not real. But i read that online and they didnt report it on the MSM so i cant verify that.

Thank you for posting,BTW TiM3LoRd............

I do not believe my perception is distorted. There are many facts,many reasons why their is hatred for America. The media is a glaring hole of "what they want you to hear". I wouldnt be on ATS,if I didnt believe that. The rabbit hole runs deep,and I jumped in long ago.

That being said,I am proud of Americas accomplishments,disgusted at some of its actions,but at the end of the day,I live here,and will probably die here.

Americans are not ALL Warmongers. That is my real message.

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by caf1550
[ iraqi's have more rights and freedoms now then they ever did under there old regime, a regime that at one point gassed their own people

So you killed hundreds of thousands , destroyed the country , added a permanent Embassy bigger than the Vatican City stole their oil ..... and they should thank you , for freedoms and rights...... when they didnt want you there in the first place.

Right, good logic.

Stole the oil? Where do you come up with that? It is so typical leftist nonsense. We import oil and export it too. And you didn't get the memo that the Chinese got the oil contracts from Iraq? tsk tsk

WASIT, Iraq — Perspiration staining their orange jumpsuits, the Chinese engineers and laborers form Al-Waha Oil Co. work alongside their Iraqi counterparts under a sweltering sun readying an expanse of arid land southeast of Baghdad for infrastructure to extract and carry the viscous liquid on which Iraq's future lies: oil.

A red banner hangs at the entrance of the office of the company — the Iraqi affiliate of China's state-owned China National Petroleum Corp. — its Chinese characters promising anyone who can decipher them: "We will try our best to make this project a success."

The scene, an increasingly common one in the new postwar Iraq, is more than a reflection of how the country home to the world's third largest proven reserves of crude is pushing to boost its output. It's also a testament to the lengths to which China will go to secure the oil it sorely needs to fuel its galloping economy as its own crude supplies fall far short of demand.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

In my opinion, it's far more traitorous to send our men and women in to fight, only to have the Chinese reap all the benefits for their global expansion. It's insane policies like these.
edit on 21-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

hey, its not my fault you dont understand the US.

Specifically also do not understand the people in the US.

There is a reason I don't watch much TV, its garbage.

But if you like it, eat it up.....just trying to let you know its not an accurate portrait of US citizens.

Yeah, you do realise that all those shows I mentioned were made in the UK, right? I was using them as a rebuke, or do you want me to draw you a very simple diagram so it is easier to understand for your thick american self?

Put your crayons away.

My "thick" American self is fine with out you.

Clearly it isn't.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Blind loyalty is a scary thing indeed.

Like your blind loyalty to RP whose foreign policy would weaken America’s ability to project power around the global? You should know that US bases overseas are a deterrent to those overseas that might want to do us harm. We haven’t been attacked!

Really so you feel the government is 100% correct? You will blindly follow your command and what your government tells you is right regardless of your own moral compass.

No, it means if you have such great distain for the government of the US then maybe you should move (not you personally but haters in-general).

I know there will always be haters. As they say…

edit on 21-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Thats not what I meant given I'm putting an irrefutable positive out there.

I meant what I said in regards of the household names or Gates and Jobs and their respecitve companies that have PIONEERED a US spirit into their ventures...

We all know it, so its a damned irony here we are using technology, and software, hardware, applications, windows, etc, etc, that America had a major hand in the development, so can we slow down on this thread and take a moment and just ADMIT, yeah that IS a positive...

link   

Yep, and if we didn't spend that much on our great US military, you nor me would be alive right now!

link   

No, in other words, they aren't willing to massage this weird fetish you seem to have about where people come from.

I see.
I'm starting to understand clearly where you are coming from and how you think.

He could come from anywhere, and he'd still be a better person than any American't I have ever met.

Confirmed.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Didn't realize until I read this thread that ATS had been overrun by jingonistic knuckle dragging neocons... Backing away from thread slowly.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by pudd99
reply to post by sonnny1

I can't speak for Americans, but it seems clear to me that most people hate your government's constant meddling in everyone else's affairs. America has appointed itself as policeman of the world, to promote freedom and democracy for all...but only if you have something they want. America's foreign policy is entirely self serving, and based on the pure greed of it's puppetmasters.

Peace...

Maybe,but I think the world at one time needed Americas help,and we came calling. The Axis of evil in 1939-1945 Prime example. Again,it still doesn't change the fact that Americans in general,are peaceful. Unfortunately,the ignorance spewed makes ALL Americans,guilty by association to their country.

I really hate to get involved in these kind of threads because they happen every other week, but excuse me - 1939? America came calling in 1939? Where exactly? Your president was acting on the advice of his gangster ambassador to England who surmised there would soon be swastikas in Downing street and advised NOT to get involved.

America joined the war a couple of years later for different reasons - if you are going to be all gung ho at least get your facts right. No disrespect for the people who fought, but not much respect for people who don't learn.

Sorry I didnt put Americas exact date of entering the war. It was a generalized date of the axis powers rise and fall,no more then that.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Yep that's the America we ALL hate..

..Self righteous to the point of believing they walk on water.

And everybody else is just jealous..

Epic Fail.

Cosmic..

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

yes permenant embassy. seeing as how most embassies are permenant and seeing as how there was one there prior to us building this new one

en.wikipedia.org...

yes people die, its sad buts it what war is

now im probably going to be attack about what i say next but is there any ACTUAL documention anywhere that says the US stole or steals oil from iraq?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by malachi777
reply to post by andy06shake

Do your research, my friend. We went into Afghanistan to go after the animals who attacked us on our land. Iraq was uncalled for. As far as oil we get from Iraq, it is a fraction of what we get from other countries. Frankly, they should be sending it to us free because we have spent more than a trillion dollars from our tax money to rebuild that place. They have not spent one red cent of their oil profits for rebuilding.

And why should they? You destroyed their country, so you can pay for it to be rebuilt, every single cent of damage should be paid for by you.

I hope you are being sarcastic with your little speech on Afghanistan, otherwise it would explain a lot.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by malachi777

Yeh right coz a few terrorists managed to penatrate the most heavily defended airspace in the world and blow up 2 towers that were by design able to withstand such an attack. American done it 80% of Americans know your gov done it. We all know why.........world domination, my countrys no better i might add. But you, well you just keep living in the land of nod my friend. Party on dude, n party hard coz its all about to come down around your ears. Get my facts straight, u made a funny!!!!

Oh yeh please explain how an airliner fits through a 14feet hole in you Pentagon????
edit on 21-1-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Stole the oil? Where do you come up with that? It is so typical leftist nonsense. We import oil and export it too. And you didn't get the memo that the Chinese got the oil contracts from Iraq? tsk tsk

This really is getting old, educating people to things that outside the US are common knowledge.

Quote from Art "Five months before the March 2003 invasion, Baroness Symons, then the Trade Minister, told BP that the Government believed British energy firms should be given a share of Iraq's enormous oil and gas reserves as a reward for Tony Blair's military commitment to US plans for regime change.

The papers show that Lady Symons agreed to lobby the Bush administration on BP's behalf because the oil giant feared it was being "locked out" of deals that Washington was quietly striking with US, French and Russian governments and their energy firms." www.independent.co.uk...

The oil companies were carving up Iraq before the US people were brainwashed.
edit on 21-1-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

[quote/]

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
reply to post by sonnny1

America is a Continent and not a Country

First of all let's get this correct....we do not OWN the entire continent of AMERICA.

Semantics.............

When someone says America,9 out of 10 they are thinking of the United States.

Thanks for contributing!!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

I'm assuming [ I know I shouldn't but] I'm assuming you live in a country who has helped out with some of the death and destruction over the past ten years or so...

No?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join