It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is mitchell coombes? the guy who predicted Japans earthquake

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by wongy
it doesnt matter, avons doing a good job with an existing thread where as ats is getting me no where, i made a thread to see if anyone who knows of him knows where he is and why his accounts have all been deleted, not your personal opinion crap. i only come on here see new topic labels, i dont even bother reading endless bickering rubbish.

Exactly... projectavalon.net...

Alot more defiled then ATS

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I also think the discussion is offtopic now. The thread was about "where is Mitchell Coombes", not about his character or his predictions. I think this thread is going nowhere.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wawdy24

it doesnt matter, avons doing a good job with an existing thread where as ats is getting me no where, i made a thread to see if anyone who knows of him knows where he is and why his accounts have all been deleted, not your personal opinion crap. i only come on here see new topic labels, i dont even bother reading endless bickering rubbish.

Sounds like an attempt to steer people away from ATS and to another site, to me, are you allowed to do that ?

Looks like the planted story there, was swallowed, here people are a little more sceptical and have already been through this before from him, so we know what we are talking about.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnanthony888
I also think the discussion is offtopic now. The thread was about "where is Mitchell Coombes", not about his character or his predictions. I think this thread is going nowhere.

Wow, you joined today just for a Mitchell Combes thread, I can't believe how many times that happens, then when his threads die, the new members vanish just as quickly.
edit on 18-1-2012 by Qwenn because: spelling

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn

Wow, you joined today just for a Mitchell Combes thread, I can't believe how many times that happens, then when his threads die, the new members vanish just as quickly.

Yes, believe it or not, I joined today just because I found this thread on Google and was curious to find out what happened to him. Anyway, too many paranoid people are here, so I'll rest my case.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wawdy24

Sounds like an attempt to steer people away from ATS and to another site, to me, are you allowed to do that ?

Looks like the planted story there, was swallowed, here people are a little more sceptical and have already been through this before from him, so we know what we are talking about.

As has been stated numerous times, the OP came here to see if anyone had any information on Mitchell since he disappeared into thin air. He had 10,000+ friends and subscribers, personally I only had two mutual friends with Mitchell before he disappeared and one of them disappeared as well and the other had no info. So what should I do, sit around and wait for him to reappear or see if anyone else knows anything? That's how I found this thread. This thread was not meant to convince anyone of Mitchell's knowledge or ability (why would we come here for that when there is no FB page to SS right now so there's no point to try to defend anything??).. it was meant for people who already believe (at least somewhat) in Mitchell or at least being cautiously optimistic and want to know what's going on. Personally, whether Mitchell is a "shill" (I don't even know what that means) or not doesn't make a difference to me. What matters to me is I live in LA and I'd rather be safe than sorry, and by that I mean be out of the area when Mitchell gives the countdown. Of course I'm going to hope he's wrong, but I'm not going to sit around and wait to drown because I don't have concrete evidence that he's the real deal.

As far as the SVDP thing goes, I did not know about that until this thread. I really don't have an opinion on that because I didn't see it myself (as you've shown, posts can be photoshopped). My only input on that situation is that I was around when Mitchell was making the website. It was never Mitchell's idea to make the website. Another friend suggested it and he put together a team of people to help bring it to fruition. Mitchell is not a programmer. There is a high probability that someone on his "team" is the one that wrote the SVDP stuff. We don't know for sure. I obviously didn't quote the person, but on page 8 nearish the top someone said that they and a group of others investigated Mitchell and found a bunch of shady things (paraphrasing because I'm very tired and don't remember exactly) yet it's ironic that the ONLY thing you keep harping on is the donations and nothing else. With all of your disdain for Mitchell, I find it hard to believe that you wouldn't offer up those other discretions if you had any.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
How do I upload a photo here? I found a screenshot from Mitchell's page that I have on my desktop (I thought I may have had more but I don't see any right now) but the only thing I can see is to link to a photo. ???

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Sadly, that's a reflection on the community members here, not on the "new members", Why would anyone want to stay here and join other forums when you all can only repeat the same things over and over and over? It's ironic that on a conspiracy/information site that there would be so many closed-minded people.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
does anyone have
Mitchell Coombes paypal onfo
I got some some coin
I wanna send him...

for a charity of some thing

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
*****I just got a message on FB from Mitchell's brother and said that Mitchell is fine and may just want a break at the moment.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
does anyone have
I got some some coin
I wanna send him...

Perhaps you should invest it in an English Rosetta Stone instead.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolstorybroanonymous
reply to post by Cassius666

He posted an 104 countdown

Well if there are whitnesses to it and he posted ONE countdown and not a bazillion till he got lucky, then that is hard to argue against. What does this imply then, that he knew in advance when the quake took place?

Speaking of whitnesses did anybody see the videos and the countdown before the earthquake or did everybody on here became aware of his predictions only after the quake? We can not rule out that he found a way to manipulate the time and date of his posts, however if somebody says he watched the countdown before the quake its different. But then that guy would have been all over ats the day the quake struck.
edit on 18-1-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Anyway, too many paranoid people are here, so I'll rest my case.

Actually no, just less idiots here than the other sites.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyes14

Sadly, that's a reflection on the community members here, not on the "new members", Why would anyone want to stay here and join other forums when you all can only repeat the same things over and over and over? It's ironic that on a conspiracy/information site that there would be so many closed-minded people.

You feel like that, yet you have been a member for eight months and yet this thread contains your first posts since you claimed he was a fake, being sceptical is different than closed minded, and being nieve is not such a good thing. Why did his brother choose to contact YOU instead of all of the tens of thousands of alleged Mitchel followers ?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hmmm...am i missing something here? The guy very well may have predicted to the minute the Japan tsunami, I don't know. But unless he can do it again for another event, under more controlled circumstances with more people aware of what he's going to do, then its meaningless. He got lucky. Simple answer.

Natural common sense should tell anyone that. Unless he can do it again, with skeptics AND believers alike watching him and recording his every word, then one has to take what has happened that one time (the tsunami) as a fluke. Is it an incredible fluke? Absolutely! Is it unlikely? Yep!

But is it more likely than the guy has super magical powers of foretelling the future? Im afraid so.

Is it more likely that the guy got lucky than the governments around the world are somehow controlling nature and unleashing it on one of the worlds superpowers? Ummm...yes, im afraid so.

People win the lottery. This guy got lucky. UNLESS he can do it again.

End of discussion. Is the guy a scumbag for fleecing the charity? Definitely!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

does anyone have
I got some some coin
I wanna send him...

)))))))))))))))

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

does anyone have
I got some some coin
I wanna send him...

does Rosetta stone predict future events ...?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

does anyone have
I got some some coin
I wanna send him...

does Rosetta stone predict future events ...?

No but the sarcastic and arrogant comments which people make, help to highlight the " crew " easier, you get picked up on spelling, they get picked out by acting like pack hounds.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

That's a fair point. I think the reason members (myself included) have been criticizing Mitchell Coombes is because most members that followed the past events don't care where he is. It was also explained why...

But let's make it simple. Let's try and answer the question "where is Mitchell Coombes". Or better yet, what has Coombes been up to since July 2011... He "disappeared" for months, and then all of a sudden we have member Wawdy24 (also present in this thread) posting this:

Looks like this needs to be refreshed. Yesterday Mitchell Coombes Facebook page and Fan site both went down overnight. Now I don't know if this is coincidence with the fact that he has said we are very close to the Western United States Earthquake Tsunami that is suppose to happen on the Cascadian Plate (Just where the San Andres Fault connects with it 88.3 miles SSW of Portland, Oregon), or what. I have been searching for close friends and people that were his friends from the Japanese Quake Tsunami 104 hour warning. Mitchell has also stated during the last couple months of 100-150 foot high waves, and actually had pictures depicting what the waves (5 of them) would look like in Venice Beach California, and Portland, Oregon. As well as a couple other pictures which I am trying to find a place to post. I asked him in a one on one convo a couple days ago on Facebook about San Diego, California because I have friends that live just North of their, and his reply to me was San Diego has no chance. His minimal distance to be away from Pacific waters was 75 miles. So take this for what it is, and hopefully some of his friends that were on the page will chime in. He had upwards of 11,000 people following him at the time his page went down.

And suddenly we have an Internet-wide search of Coombes? (Yes, Google it; you'll find that the sudden interest in Coombes isn't just limited to ATS...)

And while we have Wawdy24 available for comment; with reference to this post you said:

these are the two pictures I got off his FB page before it went down. One is a shot of two different events and how strong the wave will be in each different event. One on the right is Portland EQ and Tsunami and the other is the Indonesian/Japan EQ Tsunami (Which he did report would be end of this year sometime, early next year).

The Other picture is of Venice Beach, California. He depicted this image of what the wave would look like coming inland.

And you present us with two images. Why those two images? Why not, perhaps a screenshot of his actual Facebook page. My intention is not to accuse you of anything (If I wanted to do that I'd query your posting history). The two images you got from Coombes' FB page are just curious.

Anyway, moving on. Surely Coombes left some sort of digital trail since July 2011?
We know his Facebook pages are either Fake?/No longer in use or Missing...

One of his YouTube Channels, MartialLawExposed had activity at least a month ago. Although no videos upload for the past 8 months. His other YouTube account utbpaladin2008 has just about zero activity...

That's a start... So fellow ATS members, where is Mitchell Coombes and what has he been up to for the past 6/7 months? Challenged.

edit on 18-1-2012 by Gemwolf because: Clarity

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Where is he?

Well my sources at HAARP have told me he has been flipping burgers at Maccy D's to pay off his gambling debts.

However my illuminati cards disagree and say he's been frying chicken at KFC.

Fact.

edit on 18-1-2012 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join