It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is mitchell coombes? the guy who predicted Japans earthquake

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I tried accessing Coombes site and it comes up with account terminated:

beyondtopsecrets.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn

Originally posted by Wawdy24

Originally posted by wongy
it doesnt matter, avons doing a good job with an existing thread where as ats is getting me no where, i made a thread to see if anyone who knows of him knows where he is and why his accounts have all been deleted, not your personal opinion crap. i only come on here see new topic labels, i dont even bother reading endless bickering rubbish.

Exactly... projectavalon.net...

Alot more defiled then ATS

Sounds like an attempt to steer people away from ATS and to another site, to me, are you allowed to do that ?

Looks like the planted story there, was swallowed, here people are a little more sceptical and have already been through this before from him, so we know what we are talking about.

Not an attempt, but cool story bro. If you go through the thread there. It has all the info you need to know. Way more screen shots, and people trying to debunk it. There is alot more level headeness there as well. We already seen a bunch of scams show up in this very thread...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by wongy

Originally posted by ColAngus

Maybe the guy felt like taking a breather?

he knows what hes doing. its not a matter of taking a breather or has homework. he is a busy guy we all know that. if we would want to take a breather he would not be active on his facebook for a few days, he hardly replies to wallposts anyway because with the number of people asking stupid questions all the time most of them are ignored. its not like he gives us info every minute. but the fact is everything related to this guy has been removed. gone.

Originally posted by greeneyes14
*****I just got a message on FB from Mitchell's brother and said that Mitchell is fine and may just want a break at the moment.

Hey OP, I'll take that apology now.

Boom goes the dynamite.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
OK. I have read this whole damm thread. So , with all his followers here , No One has a screen shot of his posts concerning the Japan quake? Just the one saying see , I told you with some facebook links that are gone?
And now his facebook page is gone?
Is this about right?

This kinda tells me every thing I need to know ..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-1-2012 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

Im sorry , but this is getting silly. If facebook pages of Mitchell predicting the earthquake BEFORE it happened existed , do you know how many screenshots of that would have been on ATS at the time? Roughly 1000 , and around 20 threads.

edit on 18-1-2012 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by johnanthony888

Yes, believe it or not, I joined today just because I found this thread on Google and was curious to find out what happened to him. Anyway, too many paranoid people are here, so I'll rest my case.

So why did you join then?......you could have just viewed the thread without joining, then when you saw how paranoid we all are, gone back to one of the MC "love in" sites.

Seems like a few people either "had " to join ATS or re-ignite scarcely used accounts in defence of Mr Coombes

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

He didn't claim to be a psychic predicting things. He claimed to have access to insiders who revealed engineered and stage-managed things. Yeah, he claims the earthquake that caused the March 11, 2011 Tsnami off Japan was engineered.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
this guy was affiliated/messenger with the group anonymous

taken from another site which someone linked to on page 9 of thi sthread

Mitchell Coombes I am not a member of Anonymous. I have strong connections with many Anon hackers. I am just the messenger.
10 hours ago · Unlike · 3

how valid his claims were?? who knows, this thread isnt about that, but i have seen not only from here but on other sites etc the evidence that this guy was not who he seemed to be. The full truth of how he knew, or even if he did know at all and it wasnt just a big orchestrated con of some sort will never be known. - his pages in various places suddenly disappearing is suspect however there could be many reasons for this, what? i dont know.

were he is now? he will be lurking around somewhere watching everything being posted about him on various sites no doubt.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Yes, believe it or not, I joined today just because I found this thread on Google and was curious to find out what happened to him. Anyway, too many paranoid people are here, so I'll rest my case.

So why did you join then?......you could have just viewed the thread without joining, then when you saw how paranoid we all are, gone back to one of the MC "love in" sites.

Seems like a few people either "had " to join ATS or re-ignite scarcely used accounts in defence of Mr Coombes

Are you sure that you read the whole thread? Actually there is NO Mitchell Coombes "love in" site anymore...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Are you sure that you read the whole thread? Actually there is NO Mitchell Coombes "love in" site anymore...

Oh but there are

I was reading one earlier (I didn't feel the need to register there).....where all the nasty ATS members are getting a cyber smack on the wrists for the treatment dealt out to poor Mr Coombes, especially in regards to the unfortunate misunderstandings in the defrauding of a certain charity.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Originally posted by coolstorybroanonymous
reply to post by Cassius666

He posted an 104 countdown

Well if there are whitnesses to it and he posted ONE countdown and not a bazillion till he got lucky, then that is hard to argue against. What does this imply then, that he knew in advance when the quake took place?

Speaking of whitnesses did anybody see the videos and the countdown before the earthquake or did everybody on here became aware of his predictions only after the quake? We can not rule out that he found a way to manipulate the time and date of his posts, however if somebody says he watched the countdown before the quake its different. But then that guy would have been all over ats the day the quake struck.
edit on 18-1-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

YES as i have said numerous times in this thread and another concerning his disapearance. i had been friends with mitchell about 5 months prior to the japan quake/tsunami after watching his you tube videos on the illuminati card game. i watched his status' for weeks warning that japan was 'in for it' and then witnessed the 104 hour count down.

Of course i was sceptical at the time and thought that nothing would happen...when it happened i did have the shock of my life.

But anyway were not here to persuade peoples opinions, interesting to note though that most 'non-believers' were not friends with mitchell and did not witness his prediction so i see it unfair to just call him out as a fraud with no evidence.

whether you like it or not this guy has inside information which provided a warning in to one of the most catastrophic nucleur disasters in history and frankly i think judging the state of the world and the rest of the snip were in for, your all just jealous that you are unable to provide these warning yourselves.

Its all about ego, your ego and isnt that what you have to get over.
edit on 18-1-2012 by mazzle because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 19/1/2012 by Sauron because: - snipped profanity

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

You are the reason why I am leaving this site.

This isn't even a forum, it's an insult chat line, get it? All you people that seem to enjoy making assumptions without any evidence what-so-ever.

So now I ask you, where is your evidence that the user wongy is Mitchell? Where is your evidence that Mitchell created this thread under the name 'wongy' and many other threads? You have provided no evidence, no IP address logs, nothing.

The fact is that Mitchell's account(s) got banned several months ago and according to ATS he hasn't been back since, to their knowledge. Stop making up heresy.

For your information in regards to the charity scandal with Saint Vincent de Paul he made it clear he did not KNOW that he required permission from the organization in order to gather donations for them (as he made it clear back in May that his uncle's friend was a former Saint Vincent de Paul charity financier, but you wouldn't know that because you probably haven't backtracked his wall to find out yourself). The following day he realized that he required permission to gather these donations for his (contact with relations to Saint Vincent de Paul) and immediately withdrew the donation line. Later that day he removed the subscription fees from his website and offered refunds to all those that paid. To my knowledge there were at least 150 people that subscribed to his website (I don't know how many of those 150 received refunds, but I do know he was offering refunds).

He's a kid, we all make mistakes. If he KNEW it was a criminal act he wouldn't have done so with all the attention he was receiving at the time. When he realized his error he quickly fixed it up....... 3 months later he came out and proved himself again by predicting five Rugby League scorelines and one Canadian Football League scoreline.

Sure, the kid has made mistakes.
When he realized his wrong doing he immediately apologized and fixed his error.
His errors of character does not negate his accurate predictions.
If his predictions continue to be accurate it adds more proof to the wagon that he is indeed for real.

It seems none of you can hold a civil debate without insulting him, personally attacking him, or making a mockery of him. These forums are designed for mature discussion and debate, to question everything... not to belittle other people and personally attack people.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kleoparson43
reply to post by Qwenn

So soon? You only just got here, not everybody is going to see things your way.

This isn't even a forum, it's an insult chat line, get it? All you people that seem to enjoy making assumptions without any evidence what-so-ever.

You're right about no evidence, so far none of believers have offered any apart from some dead facebook links and questionable screenshots.

So now I ask you, where is your evidence that the user wongy is Mitchell? Where is your evidence that Mitchell created this thread under the name 'wongy' and many other threads? You have provided no evidence, no IP address logs, nothing.

Nobody is saying he is, granted the suggestion is there.

The fact is that Mitchell's account(s) got banned several months ago and according to ATS he hasn't been back since, to their knowledge. Stop making up heresy.

Because ATS cannot prove otherwise, the internet in anonymous like that, however people here do have common sense and experience.

For your information in regards to the charity scandal with Saint Vincent de Paul he made it clear he did not KNOW that he required permission from the organization in order to gather donations for them

That's what happens when you pick a random charity so rip off and they notice.

Later that day he removed the subscription fees from his website and offered refunds to all those that paid.

Do you have evidence supporting this?

He's a kid, we all make mistakes. If he KNEW it was a criminal act he wouldn't have done so with all the attention he was receiving at the time. When he realized his error he quickly fixed it up.......

You mean he got caught and suffered brown trouser syndrome.

3 months later he came out and proved himself again by predicting five Rugby League scorelines and one Canadian Football League scoreline.

As already debunked early with the pointing out of being able to hide posts in Facebook.

To which there is no real evidence showing that he made these prediction, or that it was nothing more than a lucky guess.

It seems none of you can hold a civil debate without insulting him, personally attacking him, or making a mockery of him. These forums are designed for mature discussion and debate, to question everything... not to belittle other people and personally attack people.

ATS, for the most part, is a site with responsible, honourable and honest people, who do not take kindly to people ripping off charities, or trying to feed them BS.

ATS is above all those other sites where anything goes.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
i cant be bothered wasting my energy on this forum, i hardly make any posts, i treat the site as an alternative news page. regret making this thread as the people on here really just take the piss. ive noticed a few people who just joined on ATS were the same fake accounts that was giving mitchell some grief when his facebook wasnt taken down. agents like those are snip everywhere get a life.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 19/1/2012 by Sauron because: - snipped profanity

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kleoparson43
reply to post by Qwenn

For your information in regards to the charity scandal with Saint Vincent de Paul he made it clear he did not KNOW that he required permission from the organization in order to gather donations for them (as he made it clear back in May that his uncle's friend was a former Saint Vincent de Paul charity financier, but you wouldn't know that because you probably haven't backtracked his wall to find out yourself). The following day he realized that he required permission to gather these donations for his (contact with relations to Saint Vincent de Paul) and immediately withdrew the donation line. Later that day he removed the subscription fees from his website and offered refunds to all those that paid. To my knowledge there were at least 150 people that subscribed to his website (I don't know how many of those 150 received refunds, but I do know he was offering refunds).

He's a kid, we all make mistakes. If he KNEW it was a criminal act he wouldn't have done so with all the attention he was receiving at the time. When he realized his error he quickly fixed it up....... 3 months later he came out and proved himself again by predicting five Rugby League scorelines and one Canadian Football League scoreline.

Sure, the kid has made mistakes.
When he realized his wrong doing he immediately apologized and fixed his error.
If his predictions continue to be accurate it adds more proof to the wagon that he is indeed for real.

my thoughts exactly well said! its those people who cannot be bothered to do their own research at the time, then read what other people had been saying against him and fully believing their word because some pictures of text has been put up (not even questioning the credibility of these with no doubt) but when theres the otherside trying to give blantant info and evidence for those to look for themselves, even slap the evidence in front of their own eyes denies it completely! which i find quite anoying because people like those are annoying pests who continue to banter down in everyway possible, those who dont agree will kindly leave the thread not giving much or any comments are those who i respect. But then you get these arrogant pests that only wants to feed of the negativity.
they ironically label themselves idiots as everything they post is complete irony!

taking one side of the argument seeing or quoting some ''evidence'' then denying the otherside and even with evidence! and then to even have the guts to question the credibility! ive slapped my forehead reading all these dumbass posts. i could only assume you are disinfo agents. because to be honest there is no discussion seen what so ever just constant banter of complete self opinionated garbage. if this was a discussion people would be open minded about both sides of the story to actually figure out and get the story straight, but it isnt, its plain to see. no wonder heap loads of people left ATS.

edit on 18-1-2012 by wongy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
just to add. mitchell has given alot of people advice to move, giving very strange and seemingly dead accurate on locations.

Mitchell told people to put their life savings on bets for the scores we was going to say before they happened.

Mitchell advised people to start stocking up.

Mitchell warned of stock markets in Australia before it happened.

Mitchell warned of blackouts in the US which were also predicted prior to them happening.

Mitchell cannot guarantee ON THE SPOT requests for earthquake/''HAARP'' related quakes, instead he warns of a 104 hour warning. because 104 is the point of no return which people dont seem to get for some reason, its literally means, THE POINT OF NO RETURN, once the button has been pressed. thats it, it cannot be stopped.

Mitchell discredits people like N9nia who had made false predictions one after another, N9nia is a person who predicts forever until something lands. here elenin stuff did not come true and all her accounts were removed. Mitchell has not yet confirmed any 104 hour warning yet, but his accounts are not there anymore. multiple fan pages are being created over and over again because they are removed. its got to the point where people dont really care and will keep posting the new fan pages after they are deleted.

Mitchell seems like an educated person with thorough understanding of a range of stuff, he seems like a person who has really done his research. - my opinion.

I believe in mitchell, if there are lives who can potentially be saved then i believe him with my full heart, only because i know innocent people might and could be saved. that is why i believe. not because of how accurate his predictions are, if you want to silence and discredit a person who could potentially save thousands of lives, carry on the banter if not, shut the hell up with your own opinions that relates to nothing but your own disbelief and ignorance.
edit on 18-1-2012 by wongy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wongy

Apology accepted.

Sometimes, people just need a break. Like Ross and Rachel. And now Mitchell.

Hopefully that HAARP thingy doesn't get activated while he's studying for finals. That'll be a kerfluffle. D'oh!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by wongy

Apology accepted.

Sometimes, people just need a break. Like Ross and Rachel. And now Mitchell.

Hopefully that HAARP thingy doesn't get activated while he's studying for finals. That'll be a kerfluffle. D'oh!

my concern for the life of the innocent is far greater than any concern for some garbage ass credibility and spot on predictions. If my friends and family lived in cali, i would be a nervous wreck right now, remembered when the japan quake happened, did you not feel sorry for those who lost their loved ones? it potentially will be the same thing if it happens!

the whole point of this isnt about who is right and who is wrong. for me its just about damn respect, some people really need to learn about and acquire some respect quick! lives could be lost, if you knew and had the potential to save lifes by spreading the word, wouldnt you? ask yourself that. this is why i am appealing for mr coombes. not to hear of how accurate his prediction is.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
He made the prediction accurately. I saw it, and many others did as well.

To the guy that said he went on Mitchell's facebook a few weeks ago and saw nothing-- I also went back a few weeks ago and I was able to find it.

I dont post a lot on this site, but I'm an avid reader, and I am disappointed in how close-minded most of you are being. This is a conspiracy site... You should all have open minds.

Now regardless of whether his 104 hour Japan prediction was true, or why his Facebook was deleted, or if these new accounts here on ATS are trolls, or anything else for that matter, I have one question.

Did he post ANOTHER 104 hour warning for California before his Facebook was deleted?

I read that he did, so I want to know if that was true or not. I deactivated my Facebook about a week ago, so I haven't been keeping up on him. Did anybody see another 104 prediction? Or is that just a rumor...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wongy

Yes yes, if one's genuine desire was to help the innocent, then the last thing one would do would be to shut down all means of mass-communication and take a "break."

By the way, I'm less than 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean as I type this. Santa Ana, California. Balls of steel, mate.

Of course, if I'm wrong I'll come on ATS from a Red Cross communications tent and eat my crow, presuming I survive the incident.

C'est la vie.
edit on 18-1-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by faint1993
He made the prediction accurately. I saw it, and many others did as well.

To the guy that said he went on Mitchell's facebook a few weeks ago and saw nothing-- I also went back a few weeks ago and I was able to find it.

I dont post a lot on this site, but I'm an avid reader, and I am disappointed in how close-minded most of you are being. This is a conspiracy site... You should all have open minds.

Now regardless of whether his 104 hour Japan prediction was true, or why his Facebook was deleted, or if these new accounts here on ATS are trolls, or anything else for that matter, I have one question.

Did he post ANOTHER 104 hour warning for California before his Facebook was deleted?

I read that he did, so I want to know if that was true or not. I deactivated my Facebook about a week ago, so I haven't been keeping up on him. Did anybody see another 104 prediction? Or is that just a rumor...

only a rumour at the moment, i reckon theres only days until this ''rumour'' can justify itself, if it doesnt then we all know it is just a rumour. lets hope it stays a rumour, no actual confirmed countdown was given to my knowledge.

and mitchell cant afford be taking a break tbh, he mentioned it would be at the very beginning of the year, he was ready to confirm the countdown but only if he knew it was legit, so he did not had given confirmed dates, he always said ''they'' can change it, but once HAARP has been finalized and activated he will give 104 countdown as there is no turning back once its activated, that it his confirmation, he remains tight lip so he can sustain his credibility. hes not one of those predictors to shout out random dates and hope for the best.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join