It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is mitchell coombes? the guy who predicted Japans earthquake

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Can you prove to me HAARP is responsible for Earthquakes? Apart from your own conclusions based on your limited understanding of the technology?

No, no more than I can prove that wongy, Wawdy24 and coolstorybroanonymous are in fact the same person based on my observation of your writing styles, your arguments and the way you all reply to each other.

Without evidence, nothing can be proven fact.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Have to say i'm with woogleuk on this!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 19/1/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wawdy24

No, I won't go any further off topic, I know from experience there is no convincing people like you.

And despite your ideas off me, I do indeed think Nikola Tesla was a genius who never got the credit he deserved.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wongy

A lot of people have joined up to ATS to find Mitchell as this thread will probably pop up first on google. And a lot of them had learned about HAARP. It's called common sense.

I'll take issue there......If "a lot of people" are looking for poor old Mitchell......why do they need to sign up on ATS?

All the threads regarding Mitchell are viewable without signing up.....the people that have signed up have done so in order to place him on a pedestal.....and to try to defend his deplorable actions, (just have a look at his introduction thread)

ATS members are not (on the whole) nasty and vindictive, they are just a little bit more savvy than your average conspiracy forum members........and we don't take too kindly to newcomers asking us to "bow down" before them. whatever their reasons may be, especially when they then go on to try and scam us out of our money.

Mitchell Coombes was and is a fraudster, he is not trying to save lives, he tried....and failed to scam some money from members of this site, and was banned for his efforts.

Apparently he is now "taking a break" from his fraudulent activities.......I hope it is an extended break!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Can you prove to me HAARP is responsible for Earthquakes? Apart from your own conclusions based on your limited understanding of the technology?

No, no more than I can prove that wongy, Wawdy24 and coolstorybroanonymous are in fact the same person based on my observation of your writing styles, your arguments and the way you all reply to each other.

Without evidence, nothing can be proven fact.

Yes we are the same person, go run along and report to the mods and run an I.p check. Then get owned. It's like being back at school.

Of to bed. HAARP has the ability to induce harmonic vibrations into the ground. Th vibrations can trigger an earthquake depending on frequency. Do the research yourself! FOR ONCE! Am not going to slap the evidence right in your face because you will say its wrong anyway! Erugh am off to bed.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wongy

Oh come on, for a start, I was making a point, but in response to your comment, IP addresses can be masked through many different means, usually via proxy.

I have spent far too much time in this thread than I would have liked to, but I am genuinely concerned that it is making a mockery of ATS.

I don't troll, I contribute to the discussion, and I can accept the fact that other peoples opinions may vary from my own, but there is a line.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wongy

Am sorry but no one cares, you continue to disregard the purpose of this thread

The purpose of this thread is to ascertain where "Mitchell" has gone, am I correct?

The answer to that question would appear to be, that no one at ATS either knows .......or cares

Maybe you should go back to facebook.........and take it from there?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Yup, I'm continuously switching profiles to try and discredit you. I even asked you for information reguarding what you say is true ... I have done research on it ... in fact ... check here ...

HAARP Induction Magnetometer Readings for 3-11-11 (Japans date with the Tsunami)

Then take a look back a couple days ... looks like a bit of activity. Must have been researching radio waves those 3 days pretty heavy. Scroll forward and look at the 12th,13th, and 14th ... like it fell right off the map.

You know ... something tells me you are one stubborn individual ...
edit on 18-1-2012 by Wawdy24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I have to say you guys spend waaaay too much time behind the screen. I am off to bed, go check the ludacris posts sometime tomorrow, go to work, and enjoy my cold day with some friends, have some dinner with my missis, Have a good day all, go out and get some air, or a beer.. Or even get laid. Yeasss llaaaiiiiddd.. I have confirmation Mitchell is fine, thread is no longer needed, it generated the crap I would expect. Disreguarding the thread completely and it's intention, all i got was trolls. Shame we couldn't work together in an appropriate manner to get the story on mitchell straight!

Have a good day, god bless you all
edit on 18-1-2012 by wongy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Wawdy24

No, I won't go any further off topic, I know from experience there is no convincing people like you.

And despite your ideas off me, I do indeed think Nikola Tesla was a genius who never got the credit he deserved.

I am all ears buddy... I'm open for anyone to prove me wrong ... it's one way of learning ... links to back your claim up, and give me a little time to think it over because my thoughts are a little different then yours. Put the pieces together and see if they fit if you know what I mean.

And hey, we both agree Mr. Tesla was a genious ... so we can't be too far off one would think LOL ...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by wongy

Am sorry but no one cares, you continue to disregard the purpose of this thread

The purpose of this thread is to ascertain where "Mitchell" has gone, am I correct?

The answer to that question would appear to be, that no one at ATS either knows .......or cares

Maybe you should go back to facebook.........and take it from there?

I meant by how 2nd whatever is frowned upon and the rest of the b.s about mods should had done this and that. Whatever. Enjoy your day argyll

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wawdy24

It was recording changes in the field caused by the Earthquake! Nice evidence to back up your theory.

Today, Dimitar Ouzounov at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Centre in Maryland and a few buddies present the data from the Great Tohoku earthquake which devastated Japan on 11 March. Their results, although preliminary, are eye-opening.

They say that before the M9 earthquake, the total electron content of the ionosphere increased dramatically over the epicentre, reaching a maximum three days before the quake struck.

At the same time, satellite observations showed a big increase in infrared emissions from above the epicentre, which peaked in the hours before the quake. In other words, the atmosphere was heating up.

These kinds of observations are consistent with an idea called the Lithosphere-Atmosphere-Ionosphere Coupling mechanism. The thinking is that in the days before an earthquake, the great stresses in a fault as it is about to give cause the releases large amounts of radon.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Where the bloody hell are you Mitchell Coombes? Hope u r ok!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
We know what happens to people who know too much. I am sure something very bad happened or he went into hiding for a very long time.

Perhaps he is on vacation?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

reply to post by wongy

Oh come on, for a start, I was making a point, but in response to your comment, IP addresses can be masked through many different means, usually via proxy.

I have spent far too much time in this thread than I would have liked to, but I am genuinely concerned that it is making a mockery of ATS.

I don't troll, I contribute to the discussion, and I can accept the fact that other peoples opinions may vary from my own, but there is a line.

You are absolutely right!

Mitchell Coombes and his "fan base" are indeed making a mockery of ATS, .......if his "fans" were genuinely interested in discovering where their messiah had disappeared to, then why bring it up here?....on ATS?

Some of MC's "fans" have accounts that have been registered for quite a while (not posted much though)

So why continue posting?......a lot of long standing members have given their opinions on MC.....where are you hoping to go from here?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wongy

I meant by how 2nd whatever is frowned upon and the rest of the b.s about mods should had done this and that. Whatever. Enjoy your day argyll

I can only assume you have been drinking........you rapscallion you!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Wawdy24

It was recording changes in the field caused by the Earthquake! Nice evidence to back up your theory.

Today, Dimitar Ouzounov at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Centre in Maryland and a few buddies present the data from the Great Tohoku earthquake which devastated Japan on 11 March. Their results, although preliminary, are eye-opening.

They say that before the M9 earthquake, the total electron content of the ionosphere increased dramatically over the epicentre, reaching a maximum three days before the quake struck.

At the same time, satellite observations showed a big increase in infrared emissions from above the epicentre, which peaked in the hours before the quake. In other words, the atmosphere was heating up.

These kinds of observations are consistent with an idea called the Lithosphere-Atmosphere-Ionosphere Coupling mechanism. The thinking is that in the days before an earthquake, the great stresses in a fault as it is about to give cause the releases large amounts of radon.

Interesting. Never read that before ... funny though ... I have read articles like this that say, HAARp heats the atmosphere to cause weather pattern swings as well ... so I still think Im correct ... good info though. got anything else?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

reply to post by wongy

You are absolutely right!

Mitchell Coombes and his "fan base" are indeed making a mockery of ATS, .......if his "fans" were genuinely interested in discovering where their messiah had disappeared to, then why bring it up here?....on ATS?

Some of MC's "fans" have accounts that have been registered for quite a while (not posted much though)

So why continue posting?......a lot of long standing members have given their opinions on MC.....where are you hoping to go from here?

Just saying ... didn't know the long standing members have the final say in everything that happens on good ole ATS ... just saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join