It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is mitchell coombes? the guy who predicted Japans earthquake

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by wongy

Yes yes, if one's genuine desire was to help the innocent, then the last thing one would do would be to shut down all means of mass-communication and take a "break."

By the way, I'm less than 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean as I type this. Santa Ana, California. Balls of steel, mate.

Of course, if I'm wrong I'll come on ATS from a Red Cross communications tent, presuming I survive the incident.

C'est la vie.

Mitchell wouldnt take a break with the time frame being so close to what he mentioned ''early 2012''

just stay safe man. if a countdown is definatley confirmed and i know about it, a countdown will be issued either by me or another person, will post on ATS reguardless of the trolls and haters, if i remained tight lipped because of doubt, then i wont forgive myself to play my part.

check your balls, keep safe!
edit on 18-1-2012 by wongy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wongy

Mitchell wouldnt take a break with the time frame being so close to what he mentioned ''early 2012''

Are you saying this guy isn't telling the truth?

Originally posted by greeneyes14
*****I just got a message on FB from Mitchell's brother and said that Mitchell is fine and may just want a break at the moment.

Also, IF he did post a countdown before his FB went bye-bye, then isn't this a failed prediction since it's been over 104 hours, no? Are my maths wrong?

And a genuine thank you for the well wishes. I have a feeling we'll be fine though.

edit on 18-1-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Originally posted by wongy

Are you saying this guy isn't telling the truth?

Originally posted by greeneyes14
*****I just got a message on FB from Mitchell's brother and said that Mitchell is fine and may just want a break at the moment.

Also, IF he did post a countdown before his FB went bye-bye, then isn't this a failed prediction since it's been over 104 hours, no? Are my maths wrong?

And a genuine thank you for the well wishes. I have a feeling we'll be fine though.

edit on 18-1-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

hmm i really dont know to be honest with you, confirmation of mitchell from his brother (i wont say his name) told us on a page he was fine, whether if it is the actual brother and not a fake account we dont know yet i will get the guys who had friended him on FB to confirm whether his facebook is genuine. fake ones are easy to spot.

Mitchell has not yet 'confirmed' a 104 countdown to my knowledge before his FB was removed. i would had seen it as i am a friend and his post would had shown on my newsfeed.

yeah me too, all the best for you and your friends and family. hopefully i will look back in a couple of months with a massive sigh of relief!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
That man is his brother. 100% guarenteed... I've chatted with him. Mitch is 100% ok. Will know alot more in the next couple of days. Glad this thread is staying active. Damn Wongy, lay it on them. As for the non believers, Mitchell warned that when his 104 hour countdown started, and anyone near the US Pacific coast didn't believe, it is suicide as far as he was concerned.I have a feeling... some of you will need a rocket to get out in time.If you see that warning... You should at least move to a safe distance. From my knowledge of reading Mitchells fb page... I would take this threat very seriously... but hey... I don't live anywhere near Cali... so to each his own!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wawdy24
That man is his brother. 100% guarenteed... I've chatted with him. Mitch is 100% ok. Will know alot more in the next couple of days. Glad this thread is staying active. Damn Wongy, lay it on them. As for the non believers, Mitchell warned that when his 104 hour countdown started, and anyone near the US Pacific coast didn't believe, it is suicide as far as he was concerned.I have a feeling... some of you will need a rocket to get out in time.If you see that warning... You should at least move to a safe distance. From my knowledge of reading Mitchells fb page... I would take this threat very seriously... but hey... I don't live anywhere near Cali... so to each his own!

this is great! yeh man am putting my fist down enough is enough, theres alot more going on in the world than you or me, but the world wouldnt be a better place without the co-operation of me and you. and if theres possible legitement info we need to spread the words. am sick of living in a box constantly watched over, for those who are like minded its like a huge prison! and not so like minded they are the guinea pigs! or sheeple in other words. There are things going on far greater than what an individual thinks personally, if you can help others you should embrace the option! greed, material, ego and selfishness is all that most people are programmed to think! a random act of kindness is what makes the world go round.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I think you lot need to research what HAARP actually is, instead of taking the word of some guy who was blatantly trying to con money out of innocent people until he got caught.

HAARP is aimed at optimising radio transmissions, not creating Earthquakes, in fact, Earthquakes are believed to have an effect on the ionosphere, NOT the other way around.

To suggest HAARP is being used to cause earthquakes is idiotic at best and just the deluded fantasies of people who don't understand science or the project.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

COOL STORY BRO

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 19/1/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
I think you lot need to research what HAARP actually is, instead of taking the word of some guy who was blatantly trying to con money out of innocent people until he got caught.

HAARP is aimed at optimising radio transmissions, not creating Earthquakes, in fact, Earthquakes are believed to have an effect on the ionosphere, NOT the other way around.

To suggest HAARP is being used to cause earthquakes is idiotic at best and just the deluded fantasies of people who don't understand science or the project.

this is hilarious. sorry i have to admit. yet again taking a digg. good for you!

High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, its field of research is the IONOSPHERE.

i think your pulling our legs, stop it because its too funny!

Snip. but the world would be less interesting without people like you, so carry on!

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

edit on 19/1/2012 by Sauron because: - Snipped, name calling

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wongy

Mitchell told people to put their life savings on bets for the scores we was going to say before they happened.

Well they would have lost their life savings then wouldn't they........because he got most of them wrong, he got 2 out of 5 that were close! (and I've already shown you how he did that).......but no teapot I'm afraid

He is a fraudster....you just need to stop with the hero worshipping and move on.....Mitchell, like all dogs, has had his day.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I suggest you do the same...and look at the Patents for this machine.
2nd

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kleoparson43

WOW!!

If I was Mitchell, I'd join ATS and make a post just like you did!............But I'm not mitchell, and I didn't just join ATS, and I didn't just make a post like you did.

Are you Mitchell?........I think you maybe

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by wongy

Mitchell told people to put their life savings on bets for the scores we was going to say before they happened.

Well they would have lost their life savings then wouldn't they........because he got most of them wrong, he got 2 out of 5 that were close! (and I've already shown you how he did that).......but no teapot I'm afraid

He is a fraudster....you just need to stop with the hero worshipping and move on.....Mitchell, like all dogs, has had his day.

I value your input, i cannot recall how many scores and i understand your opinion, but to me it doesn't matter. Because you dismissed my reasons for this thread so in my opinion comments like that does not relate to the true matter and the whole point of the thread. Read my posts and accept my intentions brother.

Peace

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

WOW!!

If I was Mitchell, I'd join ATS and make a post just like you did!............But I'm not mitchell, and I didn't just join ATS, and I didn't just make a post like you did.

Are you Mitchell?........I think you maybe

A lot of people have joined up to ATS to find Mitchell as this thread will probably pop up first on google. And a lot of them had learned about HAARP. It's called common sense.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Haters gonna hate. You will all see when the cali tsunami hits.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Not for nuthin' but do you know who invented the haarp technology way back in the early 1900s? Nikolai Tesla, and you know what tests he ran? Give you one guess nd it isn't radio transmissions... you think you need that type of power consumption for radio transmissions? You must be a lunatic or a fool. Do some research on haarp, better yet, watch the conspiracy theory episode one season one... alot more than "radio signals" cool story bro!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wongy

i smell disinfo agent tbh. that was really a dumbass post. but the world would be less interesting without people like you, so carry on!

You know it's against the ATS T&C (AFAIK) to accuse someone of that? Mind you violations of the T&C are no stranger to this thread, I am surprised it hasn't been locked or 404'ed yet, the mods are probably still shaking their heads in disbelief.

My post stands, my description of HAARP is fact.

reply to post by mazzle

I already have, I know what HAARP is, being into science and all. But also, unlike some people, I take time to actually research things which people make conspiracies out of, just to see if there is any truth to it, and in the case of HAARP they (the tinfoil hat brigade) couldn't spew anymore crap if they threw chemtrails in there for good measure.

2nd

Why? Really? Why do people do this? One line posts are OK if they are constructive to the thread! Adding "2nd" to a one line post that isn't constructive is still frowned upon, it isn't an automated system that bollocks people for one line posts, it's at the thread mods discretion.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolstorybroanonymous
Haters gonna hate. You will all see when the cali tsunami hits.

Indeed haters are guna hate. Usual stuff on ATS tho.. Theres A lot of cool stories..haha

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Have to agree in a way. ATS has changed so much. You only have to look at posts from a few years ago. Respect and dignity were important in them days. I miss the old ATS!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

And you're an expert on HAARP? do you work there? or are you simply regurgitating something you read?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

reply to post by wongy

i smell disinfo agent tbh. that was really a dumbass post. but the world would be less interesting without people like you, so carry on!

You know it's against the ATS T&C (AFAIK) to accuse someone of that? Mind you violations of the T&C are no stranger to this thread, I am surprised it hasn't been locked or 404'ed yet, the mods are probably still shaking their heads in disbelief.

My post stands, my description of HAARP is fact.

reply to post by mazzle

I already have, I know what HAARP is, being into science and all. But also, unlike some people, I take time to actually research things which people make conspiracies out of, just to see if there is any truth to it, and in the case of HAARP they (the tinfoil hat brigade) couldn't spew anymore crap if they threw chemtrails in there for good measure.

2nd

Why? Really? Why do people do this? One line posts are OK if they are constructive to the thread! Adding "2nd" to a one line post that isn't constructive is still frowned upon, it isn't an automated system that bollocks people for one line posts, it's at the thread mods discretion.

Please, go a little off topic and back your claims up... read the work of Nikolai Tesla... I'm sure you will find alot more 'scientific research's from one of the greatest minds the World has ever seen. But, knowing your attention to detail... he was probably a quack as well correct?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join