It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy uses Illuminati card to predict the exact date and hour of the tsunami in Japan

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
For me I tend to take all things with a grain of salt, as I am doing with this person.... but i do find it very eerie that his conclusions have been so on the money... I really do wish that this individual would share his methods of prediction, because I feel if the info he's privy'd too can be so accurate. Then lots of stress and turmoil could be lessened if the people were to have appropriate warning with evidence to back it up.

I just hope that his April 25th prediction comes to pass being on the west coast myself has me anxiously wondering whats to come. Going to watch his FB page for updates and if this guy starts counting down like he did for Japan, probably gonna seek higher ground....

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Looks like this needs to be refreshed. Yesterday Mitchell Coombes Facebook page and Fan site both went down overnight. Now I don't know if this is coincidence with the fact that he has said we are very close to the Western United States Earthquake Tsunami that is suppose to happen on the Cascadian Plate (Just where the San Andres Fault connects with it 88.3 miles SSW of Portland, Oregon), or what. I have been searching for close friends and people that were his friends from the Japanese Quake Tsunami 104 hour warning. Mitchell has also stated during the last couple months of 100-150 foot high waves, and actually had pictures depicting what the waves (5 of them) would look like in Venice Beach California, and Portland, Oregon. As well as a couple other pictures which I am trying to find a place to post. I asked him in a one on one convo a couple days ago on Facebook about San Diego, California because I have friends that live just North of their, and his reply to me was San Diego has no chance. His minimal distance to be away from Pacific waters was 75 miles. So take this for what it is, and hopefully some of his friends that were on the page will chime in. He had upwards of 11,000 people following him at the time his page went down.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If this is true, surely everyone would have heard about him by now especially with it being on Facebook and he would be well known as the kid who predicted the tsunami.

So if this kid can hack through Facebook's firewall, he'd be able to change dates and edit wall posts.

Interesting nevertheless.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yes interesting ... I can post the photos from my facebook profile on here? Or do I upload them to a free picture service to that?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
[img=http://imageshack.us/thumbnmail.png]
[img=http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/5517/mitch001.th.png]

these are the two pictures I got off his FB page before it went down. One is a shot of two different events and how strong the wave will be in each different event. One on the right is Portland EQ and Tsunami and the other is the Indonesian/Japan EQ Tsunami (Which he did report would be end of this year sometime, early next year).

The Other picture is of Venice Beach, California. He depicted this image of what the wave would look like coming inland.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
There is 100% no coincidence here nor is it a coincidence that the stuxnet virus was used, and Fukushima is offline, for a reason of course. CIA/Mossad created that virus, used it in Iran, and then Israel did a security checkup on their computer system one month before Fukushima.

They are depopulating. Its the first world nation/middle class they're after. The democracy's.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus13
reply to post by Longdead33

Nah kidd...look at the combined disaster card...The clock is not Big Ben...to me it looks like the Wako Clock Tower..

1.bp.blogspot.com...

And notice the hands are pointed to the 3 and 11. I've been doing alot of research lately on these cards. It looks undeniable the combined disaster is Japan. 3 disasters in one. I know this is an older thread but people are probably coming back to it searching info on Mitchell at this time.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wawdy24

I'm in San Diego. Thank you! This is exactly what I've been searching for. Mercedes is gonna be quite crowded with 4 cats and two dogs.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join