It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is mitchell coombes? the guy who predicted Japans earthquake

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
everything of him has gone, his facebook, twitter, fan page..

there was a fan page called RIP mitchell coombes, now thats been wiped off too..

those that know of him, he was meant to give us a 104 count down warning of this years Cali earthquake warning of 104hrs before it is meant to happen, apparently his close friends has their accounts removed aswell..

he mentioned something about war with iran, sometime soon.

i could understand his facebook gone, but his fan page, and pages of him created by anonymous people has also been deleted too..

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
he went the ways of the bernard schnitzel's of the world. he won't be missed.

seriously, a celebrity psychic. that hack is probably in prison where he belongs.

predicting an earthquake in japan is like predicting snow in alaska.

edit on 16-1-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
i hope not... ive read he was given the 104 countdown before everything of him (meaning profiles, twitter and pages) on the internet was compromised..

i was skeptical of him at first, but after the japan earthquake, he always delivered good warnings, and predictions, never was he did he claim a false post.. these predictions were always said that he had inside info, they are not like prophet predictions from god or whatever (before the haters start yapping)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
coombes, the guy who wanted to sell his predictions....no wonder hes lost now....

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
What? Am not talking about that psychic Mitchell Coombes!!

He never sold his predictions!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
hes on facebook btw he doesnt predict these things he is just a insider which mean people tell him things and he posted them online... i talked to him about it and he told me

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wongy
What? Am not talking about that psychic Mitchell Coombes!!

He never sold his predictions!

Yeah, he did. FF to page 25 if you can't bear to read through the whole thing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-1-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I see the disinfo shills are quick to jump in this thread, as usual.

While i have heard of this guy, it is hard to check those facts since his accounts was wiped, as you mention. There is the possibility though that he was a Government insider, with knowledge about the HAARP schedule and plans, that decided to leak this info into the public. Once they found out about this they shut him down and he "disappeared". There is also the possibility that he was a hoaxer, which leaked that famous FB screenshot of his prediction after it actually happened, which means it was a photoshop snippet. This is impossible to verify though, since the accounts are wiped. Unless something new pops up here, i am not sure we can do any progress here.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
hes on facebook btw he doesnt predict these things he is just a insider which mean people tell him things and he posted them online... i talked to him about it and he told me

You are referring to Mitch as in the kid, not some mid aged famous Australian psychic man? His facebooks not there, twitter, or his fan pages. I was waiting for the 104 countdown. So I could warn others.

He is the guy who is very serious about HAARP.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
I see the disinfo shills are quick to jump in this thread, as usual.

While i have heard of this guy, it is hard to check those facts since his accounts was wiped, as you mention. There is the possibility though that he was a Government insider, with knowledge about the HAARP schedule and plans, that decided to leak this info into the public. Once they found out about this they shut him down and he "disappeared". There is also the possibility that he was a hoaxer, which leaked that famous FB screenshot of his prediction after it actually happened, which means it was a photoshop snippet. This is impossible to verify though, since the accounts are wiped. Unless something new pops up here, i am not sure we can do any progress here.

I agree but it wasn't a hoax. Facebook let's you see previous posts unless they are deleted. He was giving count downs closer and closer to the event, I was on.his friends list and I could see the posts he made days before it happened, not some photoshop jpeg image. It was on his previous posts on Facebook itself.

And that thread, that doesn't even sound like Mitchell hes not arrogant like that!! On that 1st post of the thread he didn't back himself up as to what 'predictions' which he has made which he always refer to his Japan one, and normally talks about It is caused by HAARP..
edit on 16-1-2012 by wongy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Interesting thread if what you are saying is true there would indicate at least someone with a say on facebook accounts involved.
Regardless of what you believe about the guy. People whould be able to make predictions based on evidence/experience they hold to be true. This is one of tenets of science. If this man was indeed censored or worse it indicates a sinister group may be involved.

Many psychics/prophets find upon gaining notoriety they are persecuted by prejudice bigots to the point where they stop sharing. It is the intention of the prejudiced bigot to parasite the notoriety and fame of the psychic by attacking their character or discipline.

That this happens is as "Predictable as snow in Alaska"

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Cut the disinfo shill crap will ya

The guy is a fraud and a liar and a thief:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I hope you guys know that the mitchell coombes he is talking about IS NOT that Celebrity Psychic guy. He has NEVER said he was Psychic he said he had inside info about HAaRP and was exposing them, none of his post mention about being Psychic ive followed his posts, not saying i believe him just making sure you guys have the facts before you jump to conclusions.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Warlock316

Feel free to check out the thread link I posted above. It has Mitchy's intro thread here at ATS.

We're talking about the same guy.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Sad, i did not know you where one of them Chad.

Attacking his character is weak, especially in such a unconclusive manner as you did in that thread.

1. If he was an insider getting shut down by the government, do you not think they would wipe any traces of his donations as well? They would of course be trying to discredit him in any way, and people lacking the intelligence to see through the legerdemain would dismiss him as a hoaxer. That would be their ultimate aim afterall, and people like you are helping them.

2. Even if it was true that he said he would donate but didn´t, that has nothing to do with his prediction about the japan earthquake. Even a person of bad character can be an insider/make accurate predictions. Attacking his character in such a manner is pure misdirection, and should not be advocated by anyone seeking the truth.

3. While i have not seen his facebook page first hand myself while it was up,(partly because i don´t have facebook myself), i have heard from many witnesses that it was indeed there, time stamped by facebook on the 7th of mars, while it was still up. As seen in this pic.

4. Since he was so accurate on that prediction, and claims to be able to do it again when the next big thing is to happen (like the iran war), i think it is only fair to assume this is a topic worthy of ATS, without having certain people trying to misdirect/discredit the topic with such obvious character assasination attempts as the ones you help orchestrate.

Don´t shoot the messenger when the message is clear.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wongy

Yeah,Ihad his RIP Mitchell Coombes up yesterday afternoon looking if there was more information and suddenly it was gone.His freinds also have been taken off also.I think it was missinformation that he wanted to sell his stuff .

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

These are not predictions ,he is in the know somehow.That`s why he gives 104 hr count downs ,it`s past their point of no return.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
oh no! not the mitchell coombes dude who posted a fake prediction from Japan then opened a website uhhh. beyondtopsecrets.com and scammed people out of $$ then closed the site on them! lol! it was proven his facebook prediction was photoshoped to make it look real.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by Warlock316

Feel free to check out the thread link I posted above. It has Mitchy's intro thread here at ATS.

We're talking about the same guy.

Dude, do some research.

Mitchell Coombes is a 26 year old online poker addict who was accurate at predicting the Japan earthquake down to the minute.

The guy you are talking about is an Australian psychic who is in no way related to the Mitchell Coombes we are referring to.

He did not sell his predictions, he posted frequently on his face-book page about HAARP, and Government conspiracy's, not once did this Mitchell Coombes say he was a psychic in any way shape or form.

He stated he got his info from people with connections and hacking experience into Govt websites and his more recent prediction of a California magnitude 9.2 + earthquake followed by Tsunami to wipe out LA and surrounding areas was followed by his face-book accounts all getting deleted - he had a fan page and a personal page, i was friends with him on both and it is very strange that on Sunday night his pages were there and the following morning when i awoke to read a few things i was interested in, it was gone.

His more recent predictions were about match fixing in the National Rugby League competition and he blatantly predicted the results of 4 semi finals matches before they even happened.

This guy had some awesome information, and he said the California quake was very soon.

So is it a coincidence that his pages get wiped from existence?

Or was he tired of all the crap?

I am not sure, but my personal opinion of the situation is that it is quite strange for someone who is helping people for free, and who accurately predicted Japans Earthquake and was continuing to do so, has now simply vanished.

ahh well i can only hope he goes online with a new Facebook page soon

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join