It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is mitchell coombes? the guy who predicted Japans earthquake

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyes14

Ummm, hey, yeeah, that is me on FB and here. Jenny D.B. but this isn't my post you quoted!!

edit on 1/19/12 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
LOL, I think someone on this thread has blocked me from a new group started on FB called "We stand united in your absence, Mitchell Coombes"! I see it is still listed on FB, but I am no longer a member and can't see the group page! I am just crushed.....

Oh well, I only wanted to see if Mitchell would private message me again to let me know just what is up. I think I'll probably be able to live with the decision to 'vote me off the island'!!

Yeah.. I think you are who I am thinking then. I swore I saw your name recently, that's why it was in my memory. You posted in there, right? You should know who I am then, I believe I posted in there saying I talked with his brother. I appreciate you not writing my name on here, however, if you do know.

And you were not banned (I am not a mod of that group).. it's gone. I went to post something in there a few hours ago (I can look up the time if it matters because I IMd someone about it) and it will not load for me. It is gone from my left column but still populates when you type in search, but it won't load.
edit on 19-1-2012 by greeneyes14 because: removed name

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf

I applaud you for standing by the guy in the bad times, and I'm sure he truly appreciate it as he's reading this thread.

I have made my case. Presented facts available to everyone and simply questioned it. People are - as always - welcome to make up their own minds with what is presented to them.

I will not be spending any more time "investigating" or "researching" the guy - Any more and it could be considered "unhealthy".

I will comment on one point - and that is the sports predictions. Coombes stated that he isn't a psychic but uses a combination of both the cards and/or inside information. Then, suddenly, he is a psychic by "accurately predicting sports scores". I question this inconsistency. You cannot bring predicted sports scores to the table as proof of his predictions skills and present it next to the fact that he uses game cards/inside information to make his predictions...

Hopefully that will be the last I'm going to say on this matter. Good luck with your mission to find and support Mitchell Coombes. I sincerely hope that you will not be wasting your time, energy and especially money on the guy. Look out for yourself as much as you are looking out for Coombes.

Please understand that I am not replying to argue with you, rather to try to clear up misconception or inconsistencies. I actually think you are quite convincing and thorough in your messages, I'm just merely pointing out the loopholes, I guess. Forgive my lack of vocabulary at the moment, like I said, I'm exhausted.

Mitchell never said he was psychic getting the sports scores. He said the matches are FIXED ahead of time. I don't live in AU so I didn't get into that bit much, just noticed when people commented that it was correct. I don't know how Rugby is played or whatever. I assume that it's able to be related to football like saying the football scores are set in advance by whatever organization is doing it (TAB Sportsbet in this case, right? Again, I'm not certain because I wasn't too interested in it) but that's just insider information. The scores are set/known by whatever org beforehand so it could be hacked into or gained somehow. It wasn't a psychic prediction. If it was garnered by hacking then it SHOULD bring more credibility to the table that either he or his "sources" DOES have the ability to hack into whatever systems to get information or the ability to gather it by some means. I feel like I'm not even speaking English anymore I'm so tired.. I hope that made sense.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I wondered if it had been closed down! Now I DO feel suspicious about what's going on. Didn't someone say that EVERY group pertaining to Mitchell has disappeared? I can't remember who the mods of that group were. Or even who any of the other members were.
Have you had a message from any of them about the closing of the group?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Ummm, hey, yeeah, that is me on FB and here. Jenny D.B. but this isn't my post you quoted!!

Are you *name deleted*?

Oops! You are right.. somehow my exhausted brain combined your "too many favors for him" screenshot post with the other person's post. I meant to quote you when I asked where do you live so that we can determine what time relative to Japan that prediction was posted and see how accurate that post really was.

*sigh* I posted my name comment too late. But yes.
edit on 19-1-2012 by greeneyes14 because: deleted my name

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I'll edit mine (remove your name) you edit yours!

edit on 1/19/12 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I wondered if it had been closed down! Now I DO feel suspicious about what's going on. Didn't someone say that EVERY group pertaining to Mitchell has disappeared? I can't remember who the mods of that group were. Or even who any of the other members were.
Have you had a message from any of them about the closing of the group?

I don't know who the admins were. I just posted in the one other group I'm in if anyone knew. I had posted there a few hours ago about if anyone else was having issues with it. The group I posted in does not contain Mitchell's name in the title. The one that disappeared had a few more members and was a little more active so I doubt that it got shut down on by the admins. I can tell you that I started my own fan page a few days ago because I was suspicious that people were deactivating them on purpose, but mine got shut down within 13 or 16 hours or whatever it was.. it happened while I was sleeping (mid-day) and I was the only admin on the page. Also, I started it from a fake account that I have (but is relatively active) and has never been previously involved in anything related to Mitch, not friends with him or anything.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Geez, it IS a conspiracy! I wonder what is really going on? I will have to get a hold of Chad H. to see what he knows!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Besides, there are plenty of insiders all around the world requiring money for their services, just look at spies, secret agents, journalists, even lots of online "insiders" like benjamin fulford. Granted some people may be greedy, but i believe people usually don´t do this unless they need to, they need to eat and sleep after all. Some people take the direct approach of trying to get the money from their customers(which is the less popular way, and i myself do not like this and would never condone, but at least i can understand this), while others choose more "covert" methods of getting paid, like with ads on their site, selling email adresses, hit ratings, forwarding traffic etc.

very good point.

Would ATS even be here if it wasn't generating some serious revenue for those who own it?

Highly doubt it.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Geez, it IS a conspiracy! I wonder what is really going on? I will have to get a hold of Chad H. to see what he knows!

Yeah, I have no idea what is going on. It's frankly ridiculous at this point. Especially since Mitchell's brother claims he is taking a break. I don't understand why all of these pages are getting deleted starting when he went missing, and most in around 12 hours time. I'm sure it could be a coincidence, but there's been at least a handful of pages now and even groups. Very very odd. I don't know who Chad is I don't believe.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Is it possible that the OTHER Mitchell Coombes is having Facebook shut down anything with that name in it?

I've heard of that happening in other situations where the names are identical and the most well-known one basically puts the kabosh on anyone else using that specific name for their page.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Well, I have been friends with Chad for a year now, and today when I go to message him, he's gone. I met him on Mitch's page last spring and we talked a great deal until Christmas. I haven't been on FB for a couple of months, just got busy, and now Chad is gone! Just really odd, is all.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

perhaps the other mitchell coombes put in a complaint to Facebook (or someone else) hence why the guys stuff gets deleted by them. Another reason is that someone is deliberately setting up "fan" pages then a little while later deleting them on purpose to cause a stir......who knows and i dont think we ever will.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia

perhaps the other mitchell coombes put in a complaint to Facebook (or someone else) hence why the guys stuff gets deleted by them. Another reason is that someone is deliberately setting up "fan" pages then a little while later deleting them on purpose to cause a stir......who knows and i dont think we ever will.

Yes, we do know that people are not setting them up and deleting them. I just said that I set one up, was the only admin, and it got deleted 13 or 16 hours later while I was napping. Two credible FB friends of mine did as well, same thing.

I also entertained the idea that the psychic MC kept reporting the pages, but FB is not that easy. It's nearly impossible to get ahold of anyone at FB and reporting is rather useless. As a test, a number of us reported the psychic MC for harassment and nothing. Also, the pages have pretty much all had non-psychic MC's photo as the main photo and the page I created even stated (NOT the Celebrity Psychic) in the title. I really don't think that's it. There is also an anti MC page on FB that shows the same photo that many of the deleted pages used and it's still up. If it was the psychic I'm sure he would have gotten rid of that one as well.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Well, I have been friends with Chad for a year now, and today when I go to message him, he's gone. I met him on Mitch's page last spring and we talked a great deal until Christmas. I haven't been on FB for a couple of months, just got busy, and now Chad is gone! Just really odd, is all.

Is the last time you noticed him on FB around Christmas also, or have you seen that his profile was still there recently?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wongy

I'm concerned that wongy was all of a sudden banned. He was okay a couple of days ago, in this very same thread and then, poof! banned. I've been reading all kinds of posts for a couple years, just lurking, before I joined. I'm noticing much, much less room for open-minded discussion than there used to be. There are de-bunkers going wild-eyed-ranting, when it's not necessary at all. But, the people who simply want to have an open discussion are being banned or flamed. Definitely flamed, for NO reason. It might be helpful to know what was going on behind the scenes that got a person banned, but I could understand that's private information.
Anyway, it is weird and not as good as it used to be. What happened?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I have been following Mitchell since the Japanese tsumani.I also bet on and watch NRL.The league is rigged.You can tell by who won the games last year and how they were played.He told (I won`t say predicted) the Manley,Cowboys score three hours before the acual game.He gives events that will happen,but until he gives the actual 104 hr countdown (which is the point of no return,nothing will happen.Every FB account berring his name has disappeared.This is suppose to be a conspiricy forum,well this is a conspiricy.His very name sends shockwaves through here,It`s ridiculous.For his last "prediction" ,I will wait for the 104 hr countdown and see what happens,if he can give it.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
Genuine question: What got everyone to pay attention to this guy? I ask because all the followers keep harping (lol) on the Japan prediction, but what was his bit before that? You all claim to have seen the prediction posts before 3/11, but how did you find out about this guy prior to that such that you all became his FB friends?

What led you to him if it wasn't the Japan prediction?
edit on 18-1-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

I started following mitchell on facebook after watching his youtube videos on the illuminati card game.
When i became 'facebook' friends with him alot of his other friends were talking about the card game and mitchell was advising them and me on how we could get our hands on the cards.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Well, Mitch Coombes seems to be back...and it looks like he changed his profile picture just about an hour or so ago...

Didn`t he say that he would change his picture, 104 (or 140?!!) hours before a major calamity??

www.facebook.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join