It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RUSSIA: Attack on Tehran is an Attack on Moscow

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by SplitInfinity

WMD I mean biological types too. Second there is something called Red mercury in Russia for nuclear.
On the civil defence there is a lot of preparation and Moscow is building 5000 bunkers for its population .Plus there are several superhardened underground bases and food storage sites for post nuclear war.

I suggest you do research on this.

The Russians or rather the CCCP was building massive underground bunker systems as far back os the early 50's with entire cities being built underground. This is foolish as there is no known air purification sysytem that can filter out the Radiation generated by U.S. or Russian Thermonuclear Warheads.

The U.S. has Weapon systems that are have been and are being deployed right now that will make Nuclear ICBMS OBSOLETE! The U.S. has been working on multiple projects for decades in various lines of research as the use of Nuclear Weapons is a LOSE-LOSE type of warfare.

The two currently available projects that...and I cannot believe they released this information that these two specific programs were operational as well as demonstrating a NON-NUCLEAR powered version of one of them ...are...The FREE ELECTRON LASER and SMALL BUT VERY POWERFUL NON-NUCLEAR EMP WEAPONS that can be delivered by B-2's or small enough to fit inside the internal weapons bay of an F-22 Raptor.

Both of these weapons...and they are not the only ones the U.S. has been working on for decades are 50 to 60 years ahead of our nearest competition and in the case of the EMP devices...these might actually be used in the event Iran tries to close the Strait as Thousands of U.S. Special Forces along with Airborne Rangers will secure all Iranian Nuclear bases as bombing these will poison the area and atmosphere with radiation so they must be secured intact. Iran will respond with ground troops which will be rendered useless by these new Electro-Magnetic Pulse Weapons. Imagine entire Iranian Military Divisions rendered USELESS.

You hould google the FREE ELECTRON LASER as this is the ULTIMATE WEAPON and although a few non-nuclear tests were recently done...a Nuclear Powered version of this Laser system which is not hindered by clouds or atmosphere....will make ICBMS as well as Nuclear Weapons OBSOLETE.

As I have said on other posts...this is not Sci-Fi...this is happening NOW and we already have Ground based Nuclear Powered Versions of this Laser system as well as secret Sea based Platforms...but all U.S. Carriers starting with the Newest Carrier...the Gerald R. Ford will have Nuclear versions installed and all Nimitz Class Carriers will also have these installed along with Ageis Class Cruisers which are part of every U.S. Carrier Group.

Russia and China are aware of the U.S. capabilities and they should talk to the Iranians...as neither Russia or China will get involved with a war or skirmish between the U.S. and Iran. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Both of these weapons...and they are not the only ones the U.S. has been working on for decades are 50 to 60 years ahead of our nearest competition and in the case of the EMP devices...these might actually be used in the event Iran tries to close the Strait Split Infinity

Russia has these weapons and thriving research on FELs also. So much so, that many Russian scientists have even come to US university programs and won prizes and acknowledgements. Same with EMP technologies. Link to Russian EMP Superweapon
english.pravda.ru...

What will make nukes obsolete is the COLD FUSION which is still in works. US should spend more time and funds in this research than trying to meddle into affairs of other nations.

edit on 18-1-2012 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by victor7

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Both of these weapons...and they are not the only ones the U.S. has been working on for decades are 50 to 60 years ahead of our nearest competition and in the case of the EMP devices...these might actually be used in the event Iran tries to close the Strait Split Infinity

Russia has these weapons and thriving research on FELs also. So much so, that many Russian scientists have even come to US university programs and won prizes and acknowledgements. Same with EMP technologies. Link to Russian EMP Superweapon
english.pravda.ru...

What will make nukes obsolete is the COLD FUSION which is still in works. US should spend more time and funds in this research than trying to meddle into affairs of other nations.

Since I have a few friends who are Russian one is actually Ukranian...I am well aware of just how capable the old Soviet Union was and what Modern Day Russias capabilities are.

The Soviets were very good at spycraft and they used methods that the average American Intell. Agent would not. But they had an area where they lacked drasticly....while the old Soviet Union as well as Early Modern Russia was spending most of their Intel budget on Human Accets...and these did work some wonders...the U.S. was developing Spy systems for the coming Computer Era and the NSA has a system that sis so advanced that I cannot even speek of it.

The Russians spent most of their money on Particle Beam research wich had a nasty habbit of irradiatinf all those around it that were testing it. They figured a Particle Beam unlike U.S. research in Lasers...could cut through any atmospheric interference and be more reliable.

This is typical Russian thinking as an AK-47 is a durable weapon that can take all kinds of abuse where an U.S. M-16 needed constant maintanance but was much more accurate and a soldier could carry more ammo than a soldier with an AK.

The U.S. continued it's more complex Laser research until a little while ago...the Free Electron Laser was developed. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

there are filtration systems in all kinds of bunkers for radiological elements everywhere.All bunkers have it.

Both of these weapons...and they are not the only ones the U.S. has been working on for decades are 50 to 60 years ahead of our nearest competition and in the case of the EMP devices...these might actually be used in the event Iran tries to close the Strait as Thousands of U.S. Special Forces along with Airborne Rangers will secure all Iranian Nuclear bases as bombing these will poison the area and atmosphere with radiation so they must be secured intact. Iran will respond with ground troops which will be rendered useless by these new Electro-Magnetic Pulse Weapons. Imagine entire Iranian Military Divisions rendered USELESS.

50 ,60 years ahead ,where did you get that from?
blah blah, EMP devices like these existed in the USSR since the 50's . There are two types:
1) broadband (existed in Russia and USA since 60-70's
2)narrowband (existed first in Russia in 70's also known Virtual cathode ray oscillator)

Narrowband EMP devices are HPM devices and have existed in USSR since 60's were called virtual cathode ray oscillator.Check Sinus-6 in Russia and USA reverse engineered it to create its narrowband HPM EMP weapons of its own . Russia,USA are near equivalent of each other with exception of civil defence and biological,chemical WMD

As I have said on other posts...this is not Sci-Fi...this is happening NOW and we already have Ground based Nuclear Powered Versions of this Laser system as well as secret Sea based Platforms...but all U.S. Carriers starting with the Newest Carrier...the Gerald R. Ford will have Nuclear versions installed and all Nimitz Class Carriers will also have these installed along with Ageis Class Cruisers which are part of every U.S. Carrier Group. Russia and China are aware of the U.S. capabilities and they should talk to the Iranians...as neither Russia or China will get involved with a war or skirmish between the U.S. and Iran. Split Infinity

Did you know Kirov battlecruiser was to have plasma CIWS installed in the 80's.Check Russian works on the electron beam laser and proton beam laser.Nuclear power is relatively inefficient if Torsional generators were considered.

You hould google the FREE ELECTRON LASER as this is the ULTIMATE WEAPON and although a few non-nuclear tests were recently done...a Nuclear Powered version of this Laser system which is not hindered by clouds or atmosphere....will make ICBMS as well as Nuclear Weapons OBSOLETE.

Free electron laser is a low level thing.The real programs were in russian and american psychotronics.
and superdense alltropes of Carbon like C8 are capable of ultrahigh temperature tolerance (comparable to hiroshima ground zero) like Starlite.It is believed that russian missiles have such coating so free electron lasers powered by nuclear reactors will be inefficient.Torsional generators powering that
thing is a different matter
C8 was created in Russia in 1970's and 1980's and comes in the realm of nanotech.

Again I repeat you underestimate Russia way too much. Check the russian side of research.Russians were the first to discover and create carbon nanotubes in 1952 and West started research on nanotech in 1970's. think about it. Hitler dared to underestimate Russia and look what happened.

edit on 18-1-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

and my friend is a colonel whose uncle was in Russian academy of Sciences.Again I repeat don't fall for disinfo. Go ahead and read russian scientific journals.

US developed high speed processors while russkies worked on superscalar processors and superior algorithms to counter processing speed superiority.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Excellent reply Ludwig!

You crushed the S/infinity into infinite parts!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

I won't say I crushed. He's a patriot like me but he seems to have not done adequate research or falls for word of mouth too much or he's not been abroad too much. but sadly his eyes are not opened to the criminal activities of the american elite.I become aware heavily in the 90's

edit on 18-1-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Just about everything you have said is true...the exceptions are even though ome of these Tech. were developed by the Russians...they were large items and not in a plausible scale for use unless you trucked the damn thing to the place you wanted to effect.

This has always been a Russian issue...while the Soviets were building massive liquid fueled ICBM's...the same rocket they used to put Sputnic in orbit...the U.S. was using solid fuels and miniturizing it's missles.

Such is the case in what tech you talk about here. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

At the end of world war two,the russians were able to "get their hands on and keep" around 70-80% of all German Nazi airplane and rocket scientists and technicians and it was the russians who beat the usa in almost every single aspect of the space race and it was the russians who built and detonated the most powerful atomic bomb and its the russians who really know and understand what it means to suffer and die in their millions upon millions for something they believe in...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by victor7

Excellent reply Ludwig!

You crushed the S/infinity into infinite parts!

LOL! You guy's are too much. The difference between you and me is I never for a second believe propaganda until I see it for myself. Unless the two of you do a job that I sometimes do and still do...and I will know if you do from your response...you have not an idea of what the U.S. has been working on since 1949 since most of our own Military as well as Congress and even some Presidents do not know. I have an inkling...so tell me...what jobs have you performed to gain you such insite into Russian tech.? Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The Cheyenne Mountain Bunker Complex...Incoming air may be filtered through a system of chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear filters to remove harmful pathogens and/or radioactive and chemical particles...en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 18-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

The Cheyenne Mountain Bunker Complex...Incoming air may be filtered through a system of chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear filters to remove harmful pathogens and/or radioactive and chemical particles...en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 18-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Only for so long and to a certain extent. The U.S. knew about this eventuality and did not waste money trying to build massive underground cities like the Russians did.

Also...there is a time factor involved as the amount of time it would take U.S. ICBM's and their Mirved warheads to strike targets is not enough time to alert the selected Russian populus and get them underground.

At this point of U.S. High Tech. weapons...there is no current depth or enforcemrnt that can prevent penetration of certain High Tech. U.S. weaponry. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I notice that I have not recieved any responces to my question which tells me alot. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Good luck on the defense programs run by the US, only thing is, do not use them to spread or inflict evilness on others, including animals and other life forms.

me no science or military background, only information is the first layer of internet i.e. mostly wikipedia and links. but global geopolitics is something that interests me and hence am active on ATS. Cheers!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
My advice is if someone wants to get Godly then Godly shall be their outcome like it or not, I hold on to these beliefs and patterns and see where it takes us. I believe events will coincide with their religious political intentions this is why there is no need to worry about them.

Again going by Ezekiel 38 and 39 and even 30 we know the outcomes so worry not, watch it play out like a cosmic chess game.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Iran TV: Earthquake injures 100 in northeast city

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — An earthquake of moderate strength caused damage and injured 100 people in the city of Neyshabour in the northeast part of Iran Thursday afternoon, Iran's state TV reported.

The TV report said 17 of the injured were hospitalized and the others were treated for minor injuries and released.

As the quake rumbled through the area, many residents of the city fled their homes into the streets. Rescue teams were still at work in the area late Thursday.

The magnitude 5.5 quake shattered windows and affected communications for a short time.

It also destroyed walls of homes in some rural areas, the report said.

Residents of several cities and towns 60 miles (100 kilometers) from the epicenter reported feeling the quake.

The quake jolted the city of 220,000 in about 550 miles (900 kilometers) northeast of the capital Tehran at 16:05 local time (13:35 GMT).

Iran is located on seismic fault lines and is prone to earthquakes, experiencing at least one slight quake a day on average.

In 2003, some 26,000 people were killed by a magnitude 6.6 quake that flattened the historic southeastern city of Bam.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Question.....IF, Iran was to launch an UNPROVOKED ATTACK against the West OR any of it's neighbors,
what would Russia do???? Russia will NOT lose face, in the World's eyes, to stand up for Iran. They would like to have control of Iran but, not with the existing Leaders. Putin wants the country, the Oil, and the Seaports and NOT the people. As long as the US does not Invade Iran, nothing will happen. Putin will rattle his Sabers and talk real tough but, as long as the U.S. let's Russia have Iran, everything will be "just fine." Why else would Russia invest in a country that is so politically backward and screwed up???? Do you think Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is Putin's "Best Bud"? What loyalty does Putin have to Iran? Who's more dangerous Iran or the United States (Russia big financial partner and Superpower Buddy)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by pistolerooo
Question.....IF, Iran was to launch an UNPROVOKED ATTACK against the West OR any of it's neighbors,
what would Russia do????

The question is meaningless with regard to West. If Iran were capable, the US drone that was captured was provocation enough (launching the spy drone into Iranian air space is an act of war) for Iran to launch an attack against the US.

Who's more dangerous Iran or the United States (Russia big financial partner and Superpower Buddy)

The US wins hands down. No contest there.
edit on 20-1-2012 by Observor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The United States and Russia could give Iran one hell of a surprise and a very rude awakening by simutaneously invading Iran from the east and west,then share the oil,that would shut them up and stop them from jumping up and down in the streets burning effigies and US flags every damn day of the week...dont they have jobs to go to?

People forget too easily and how many people even know about the Anglo-Soviet invasion of Iran during World War II,by Soviet and British armed forces from August 25 to September 17,1941... en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 20-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
The United States and Russia could give Iran one hell of a surprise and a very rude awakening by simutaneously invading Iran from the east and west,then share the oil,that would shut them up and stop them from jumping up and down in the streets burning effigies and US flags every damn day of the week...dont they have jobs to go to?

People forget too easily and how many people even know about the Anglo-Soviet invasion of Iran during World War II,by Soviet and British armed forces from August 25 to September 17,1941... en.wikipedia.org...

Sure they can do that and after a few years the US will bomb Russia and take Russian oil fields too.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmirage0311

That's what they ask us to believe. I understand the skepticism too. But, you'd have us believe our military might is airtight. I wish that were the case.
edit on 20-1-2012 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join