It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philip Corso's Son Reveals That Roswell Craft Was A Time Machine

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 59demon
reply to post by nwdogg1982

This creates what we call a paradox. In this situation, a technology with no clear origin.

I believe it to be impossible to travel to a point in time before which time travel technology existed. For instance, if time travel is invented in the year 2012, we cannot go prior to 2012, however, we would be able to travel forward in time since time travel exists from 2012 and beyond (barring technological eradication).

This is a bit of a conundrum. I feel the only way this could be accurate is if ancient alien theory is correct and time travel existed on earth before our "modern" tech.
edit on 16-1-2012 by 59demon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nwdogg1982

LMFAO

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
A. Some communication backwards through time is possible, but very difficult. Physical travel backwards through time is only speculated, in part, because:

B. Communication or travel forward through time is not possible. Thus, those in the future can not know if their backward traveling attempts were ever successful.

.End

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
It is possible the inhabitants of the crashed UFO were humans from the future. Considering the change of our physical traits as we evolve. We used to have smaller skulls (with a smaller brain), bigger and much sharper teeth. we were much hairier, and more physically robust.

As our brains grew so did our skulls, our teeth became smaller and more blunt (less meat required in our diet), less hair..etc..

so fast forward to thousands of years in the future.. we have huge heads compared to our body to accommodate larger brains, we have very small mouths because we don't need to chew down on a steak (we probably don't eat meat at all).. and our bodies become smaller and less hardy. We loose all body hair and our skins become much paler.

Well it's either you or Betty Hill's star map. I would choose Betty Hill's star map.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
I'm sorry but time machines can't exist due to the fact that time is an idea made by man and therefore time is irrelevant

Then they are just location jumpers.

give them a different name but they are real.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
Read the book here. Free download:

www.4shared.com...

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NewtonDKC

The second presentation is available maybe on some torrent trackers like The Pirate Bay or ConCen. I did archive the audio of the Bill Birnes and Corso Jr. here: www.archive.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

weird, im reading stans new book "answers" it talks alot about this. Really the roswel crash was really US from the future.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Wasn't an undertaker summoned to the base after the crash and ordered to bring four childsized coffins ?
If the beings of the craft were indeed of artificial origin , as stated in the opening post , why would there be any need for coffins ?

I'm sorry , but I'm just not buying into any of this
edit on 17-1-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
^^ what he said.

why would they want coffins anyway, thats just laughable, its highly unlikely the military are going to give the four little green men a funeral

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

but don't rule out the possibility that these "grey" bodies are clones, and there is a highly superior race of "Greys" that are a completely separate group & race from the drone-programmed greys that we hear so many conspiracies about (lots of which can likely be connected to our U.S. gov. & intell.).

And . . . imho . . . avoid ruling out the possibility/probability that it's all the

GREAT DECEPTION the New Testament speaks of

in the END TIMES . . . perpetuated by the fallen angels from a spiritual dimension . . . a la Jacques Vallee's research as well as Guy Malone's.

Guy's websites are:

www.ancientofdays.net...

www.alienresistance.org...

It is interesting to me . . . that few to none of the other main experts in the field like to talk about such possibilities. They tend to become as dismissive, derisive etc. about that possibility as the MSM is about the whole topic in general.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
End times? Like 2012? # we are all still alive, what are the chances of that?!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LerroyJenkins
weird, im reading stans new book "answers" it talks alot about this. Really the roswel crash was really US from the future.

Maybe both Earth-humans of the future, and 10 different star races, among them Zeta Reticulans, reportedly visiting Earth reportedly crashed in 1947 in the United States? Maybe, i say just maybe...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If even Stanton Friedman thinks Philip Corso and his self-aggrandizing claims of back-engineering alien technology are fraudulent, I see no reason to accept any wild claims his SON might make to capitalize on his father's infamy... especially since his father was attempting to take personal credit for technologies developed through years of hard work by many dedicated, actual scientists.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
How do they kick start time travel? Do they tweak their time dial and set it to 1947? Time travel is a funny idea and a very intelligent excuse for self praise. They belong to 'us' is the most wildest and baseless claim ever made.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

This is pretty much how I've come to view the idea of a 'time machine'. To me, all measuring 'time' does is measure the change in the state of all properties of a closed system from one point to the next. A closed system could be an experiment in a lab, the Earth, the solar system, or even the Universe if we collect enough data to accurately determine and extrapolate expected change in the various properties involved (though I doubt that is possible anytime soon). So, if that is all we are doing, then with enough knowledge and sufficient technology, one should be able determine the exact state of a particular system at any given 'time' once enough data is collected to accurately model the various states of properties involved.
Now, actually being able to manipulate the forces involved to allow physical travel from one point to the next within a system outside the natural 'time' or rate of change is something wholly different.

That's how my mind makes sense of it, but even after reading this I don't think I explained it well lol.

- Dredge

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

That would mean 2012 was not the end of humanity on Earth. (I'm shocked!)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
I'm sorry but time machines can't exist due to the fact that time is an idea made by man and therefore time is irrelevant

Kind of a narrow, short-sighted view of a concept that has continually puzzled our species' greatest thinkers for thousands of years, isn't it?

"Time" is a non-spacial address, a "location" if you will, and the validity of the concept cannot be argued away by stating it's "irrelevant". Is time not relevant when you meet someone for luch? You've got to tell them where to meet you, in three dimensions (think "latitude, longitude, and elevation"), but you've also got to tell them when to meet you. Without all four pieces of information, you're both going hungry.

The term "time" is simply how we verbalize the the process of entropy our entire universe is constantly undergoing. Everything in our universe progresses from a state of supreme organization to one of disarray. From order to chaos. Just like a new, neatly packed box of toys ends up strewn randomly across a toddlers room. Just because we lack the cognitive ability to completely understand how and where we fit into the universal process of entropy, doesn't mean the concept of time is irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny

That would mean 2012 was not the end of humanity on Earth. (I'm shocked!)

The biggest misconception about 2012 is that it is the end of humanity, it is not- 2012 might mean a new cycle, it might mean the end of life as we know it which means the end of materialism, comfort (or lack thereof) It might mean the end for many people (suicide) as they cannot fathom life without luxuries like electricity or pensions or the trappings of modern life so technically yes 2012 could mean the end for hundreds of millions.

The Mayans, Aztecs- They are both the same before as they are today. They were advanced farmers- They used the calendar for their farming practices and 2012 might signal a returning to a certain cycle, the flipping over of the calendar so to speak- That would signal a general trend in climate patterns.

The association of 2012 to doomsday is an inaccuracy that sidetracks any legitimate discussion about the famous calendar.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

while i wholly agree with your take on 2012. Absolutely agree.

your position on the mayan calender seems ..uninformed. although this calender was used for farming with much success (because it is based on biorhythms of the earth and biophysics of the solar system) this is NOT the primary use of the mayan calender.

here are just a few links i have bookmarked, you should look into them if you haven't read much about the astronomy/astrology of the mayan calender

www.authenticmaya.com...
edj.net...

one reason the mayan calender is misunderstood is because they followed different celestial objects in the sky than we follow today. pleades and galactic center were two that many people dont know about.
www.greatdreams.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join