It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philip Corso's Son Reveals That Roswell Craft Was A Time Machine

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Oh, and as far as time travel is concerned, rather than reference something like Back to the Future, a movie that might have it more accurate is that sappy Chris Reeve/Jane Seymour romance Somewhere in Time. The idea being that energy/matter naturally can't go faster than light, but a non-material thought construct -- using energies and dimensions we currently can't measure -- might be able to somehow visualize itself through quantum displacement in a different spacetime context without the need for any physical travel.

And along those lines, such a construct -- a non-corporeal personality form -- might be able to inhabit another available quantum machine (human brain) and directly interact with that different spacetime context. If it worked right, you could get a Tesla or Verne or Nostradamus. If it worked wrong, with the host personality resisting the inhabitation, you could end up with people calling it a demon possession.

It's all a lot of bunk, of course, if you don't believe in the possibility that "psychic" powers or energies exist that we haven't discovered yet.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

Originally posted by ElOmen
I'm sorry but time machines can't exist due to the fact that time is an idea made by man and therefore time is irrelevant

Please explain this to me. So if all humans suddenly died, would time stop?

Makes sense. How could you prove that time continues? There'd be nobody around to either measure it, or check the measurements. On a personal level, when I die, the universe will cease to exist. Sorry. But that's how it will appear from my perspective, which will no longer exist, and which is the only one that matters.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
TO Zesko Whirligan

Let's be serious people time travel is not possible and Corso’s son are telling lies for making money and maybe his father was doing this too. The professor or not Zesko Whirligan does not have right about some of his stories “CD univers” and “Time dilatation”.
1.The cd universe is not more a cd, because it’s expanding, it was a dvd, a blue ray disc ( i use the term blue ray to refer about the expanding), and the technologies to operates with this discs are changing; track 1 (time 1) are now track 2 or 3 or 4 (time 2,3,4). I don’t think it’s possible someone to have this amazing technologies to travel to time.
And don’t tell me if I go to the edge of the univers and look at them from that point I could go back in time or future, according to your cd theory.
2.Time dilatation exist but not in a manner to help you be younger or to travel in time or space.
“The space-borne chronometers, which had been traveling in orbit at over 17,000 mph for several days, RAN MORE SLOWLY than the chronometers back on Earth. The astronauts returned to Earth slightly younger than their colleagues on the ground.

Einstein predicted this. It's called Time Dilation, and it's a demonstrable FACT, not a theory.

The faster you travel through Space, the slower you travel in Time. So, according to Einstein, a crew of astronauts traveling near Light Speed for four years, say, would return home to find the Earth about a century older.

Those astronauts would have traveled a century into the future, while they only aged about 4 years — just so, astronauts today return to Earth measurably younger than they should be.”
Traveling in space with light speed don’t mean travel in time. Today astronauts come back younger with not very sure milliseconds or less...What you will do 4 years in light speed? 
Come on professor i loved the Clock Stoppers movies too.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
And what do you think about this.
One day i was looking over FBI -The Vault files and found that some scientists figured that some UFO's is using another dimension to travel faster than light because this dimension where we live not allow that. I was thinking ...hmm some lies.
After some time i was watching news at TV and i saw scientists from CERN saying that they discovered some particles find i way to travel faster than light. wow who tells lies now?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by ElOmen
I'm sorry but time machines can't exist due to the fact that time is an idea made by man and therefore time is irrelevant

Please explain this to me. So if all humans suddenly died, would time stop?

Makes sense. How could you prove that time continues? There'd be nobody around to either measure it, or check the measurements. On a personal level, when I die, the universe will cease to exist. Sorry. But that's how it will appear from my perspective, which will no longer exist, and which is the only one that matters.

Yes but we don't really know what happens after death do we? We dont know if it is the end, or some type of transition to a new form of existence. Time is a very complicated subject, and I don't think it is easily defined. It is this reason that makes it hard to say anything about time. But im pretty sure that time existed before man thought about it, there had to be time to bring stars together, and ultimately the creation of the universe. Without time how could we explain the formation of stars in the beginning of our universe? If all Humans died, I would expect other sentient E.T.'s to be measuring, as I don't not believe we are the only sentient species in the universe. But If all life, and subsequently all matter, were to dissappear would time go with it? This is a hard question to answer, and if we knew about time before the big bang, it might be easier to answer. But as we are tied to space and time, It is impossible to us to conceive living in a world without time. I certainly can't imagine such a thing.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Yes but we don't really know what happens after death do we? [...]

No, but we can get a pretty good idea from anesthesia. And having been knocked out enough to get a feel for what it's like, it's nothing. No time. No feeling. No anything. And the only reason I can even qualify it that much is because I woke up. If I never woke up, I would expect the nothing to continue to infinity.

If all Humans died, I would expect other sentient E.T.'s to be measuring, as I don't not believe we are the only sentient species in the universe. But If all life, and subsequently all matter, were to dissappear would time go with it?

Yeah. Time is something that has to be experienced. So if there was no life anywhere, time and space would just cease to exist in all dimensions. But, like I said, it doesn't matter, because it's all ending when I die, anyway. The only reason it exists at all is because I'm still alive and conscious in it. After I'm dead, present me with evidence that time continues. You won't be able to, because I won't exist, and neither will you. When it comes to time and space, objectivity is an illusion.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Okay, well I guess I believe that we can't experience what death is like until we are fully dead. I think that we have not defined death well enough to determine when that happens. I guess in my mind, you don't come back from death, anyone who is still alive, hasn't died yet, therefore hasn't experienced death, and thus does not know what it is like.

Also, in the beginning of the universe, there was a time, where everything was made up of simple hydrogen. How did it exist without life observing it?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeskoWhirligan

In the overview, it looks like Time Travelers hit us in the mid-to-late 19th Century, rather than the 1940s.

Yes, but really it was just the inflection point in correctly understanding science and some other facts:

a) newtonian mechanics was firmly established
b) coal mining was mature and petroleum production was ramping up extermely fast
c) electromagnetism was finally being understood correctly
d) periodic table and correct understanding of chemistry, industrial chemical processing, beginnings of material science
e) after US Civil war, lack of any large scale destructive conflicts until WW1.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
Yes, but really it was just the inflection point in correctly understanding science and some other facts...

You mean the Second Industrial Revolution was a confluence of normal research & development cycles, sort of like all your biorhythms coming together over a period of three glorious days or something. Well, yeah, I can see that.

But I wasn't suggesting that Time Travelers actually interfered in the Second Industrial Revolution. I was saying that the Second Industrial Revolution, of all periods of technological advance, could be mistaken for Time Travel interference, because the late 19th Century was the REAL BEGINNING of all our modern problems.

I mean... In the 1890s, the middle of the Second Industrial Revolution, there were only 900 million human beings on the entire planet. A mere one hundred years later, there were over 6 BILLION, and the majority of this new herd are dependent on modern medicine and charitable donations.

Without that tenuous scientific and charitable infrastructure — the privileged few supporting the needy MASSES — I'm guessing that 4 billion or so human beings would just die off because they can't fend for themselves. In other words, we've invited waaay too many people to a woefully under-catered party in the last 100 years.

Science made this possible, Science precipitated every dilemma we now face in the world, yes? Overpopulation, atmospheric and hydrospheric pollution, nuclear annihilation, pandemic super-diseases, automated war drones, et cetera, et al, ad infinitum. Science brought this to us.

Yes, of course it did.

Now, Science could try to slither out of responsibility for destroying the world with its usual caveat: Science is just a method of thinking, a fallible but self-correcting method of thought. And who could blame a mere method of thinking, what? Sure, Science is blameless for all these horrors we now face that we never faced in the previous 250,000 years of our existence as a species.

No. Science doesn't get to wash its hands and walk away. It would be too easy to blame all this on Time Travel interference or sinister extraterrestrials or back-engineered alien technology. But our downfall is going to be the result of good old Mankind screwing up and failing to think things through before he acts. And that's where Science is guilty as hell.

In the end, the seething masses are gonna come after the scientists. And it won't be pretty.

edit on 27-1-2012 by ZeskoWhirligan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
giuys..this is absurd come on now i dont mean to disrespect anyone!!! but his is absurd come on

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
So are any of you UFO/Time enthusiasts following this Bill Wood deal on Project Camelot? He has teamed up with David Wilcock and is confirming aspects of Burisch's testimony in regards to Project Looking Glass and the Time-Line Convergence issues. There is a recent webcast with Project Camelot and Bill Wood and Wilcock that I just watched last night. It is quite compelling. Something new and special is now afoot - and it has to do with time and 2012 and UFOs. Only the enthusiasts will appreciate it. Everybody else will complain about how "absurd" it is.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00
Everybody else will complain about how "absurd" it is.

Umm, I don't think it's absurd, I only question a Time Traveler's motives. What do you glean of their motives, if I may ask?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeskoWhirligan

Are you referring to the motives of Bill Wood and Project Camelot, or the motives of time travelers? In either case I believe it's ultimately to foster positive transformation within the historical process utilizing radical ideas and technology.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

On the contrary, there is BETTER evidence for Time Travel than there is for ANY interstellar travel theory.

Then why don't just prove it, and show it to us all here? Or is it just your imagination? Let me guess, IT'S JUST YOUR OWN IMAGINATION THAT PLAYS WITH YOUR MIND!!!

No, you don't even know IF time travel is BETTER evidence than interstellar travel.

The distance between star systems is still too far for Earth human astronauts and cosmonauts to travel with the official technology of today. However, a team of Earth-people reportedly were invited to visit Zeta Reticuli star system during a Top Secret mission. The EBE reportedly "told" that it took 9 Earth-months to travel the distance of the 40 light years from Zeta Reticuli, according to the alleged brief to Ronald Reagan on alien threat from outer space. So it obviously take 9 months for that Grey specie from Zeta Reticuli to travel the distance of 40 light years. During CNN Larry King Live - Roswell incident unmasked, Part 2 Frankie Rowe explained that the surviving Roswell alien used "Telepathy".
There are cases of Reverse engineering Extraterrestrial technology www.abovetopsecret.com... and is also mentioned on this conference, and Gary McKinnon also hacked into very "Sensitive" places in the United States, hacked into Top Secret files about UFOs, Reverse Engineering ET Technology, Free Energy, and other interesting stuffs.

But, other ET races like for example human looking ET races like Andromedans and Pleiadians reportedly travel much much faster apparently at any distance in the Universe.
The Pleiadians reportedly travel in a "Split Second" between the wast distances in space, for example from the Pleiades to this starsystem at a distance of about 420 light years, or much larger distances. Also Andromedans (the quiet science of archeology has and will discover more and more of ancient history, including ancient Extraterrestrial civilizations, there is going to be aknowledgement of a temple complex that belong to ancient Lemuria that is apparently still intact lying approximately 150 miles southwest of Easter Island, Alex Collier is told it's huge, he's also been told that the Russians already know it's there, they have photographed it and exployed it in many submarines, and underwater structures near Okinawa have already been filmed/photographed by divers) reportedly travel wast distances in space in a "Split Second" for example from one end of the galaxy to the other end of the galaxy, or from galaxy to another galaxy, and yes, still in a "Split Second".

In this conference about "Starchildren" Mary Rodwell work with about 1600 world wide cases of "Starchildren" were adults contact Mary Rodwell who explains to her that their children claim to be in contact with aliens from outer space, claim to go at ET "highschool", children that reportedly read other people's mind, children that reportedly have Telepathic skills, children that reportedly are able to move objects through the air by using mind-power, children that reportedly also have healing skills, and other unusual skills.
Mary Rodwell mentioned the "Indigo child" Boriska, yes, and he reportedly mentioned his 9 meter tall Lemurian friend in his past life, as he said. Lemuria is said to have existed at the middle of the Pacific Ocean several thousands of years ago.
From about 8:12 in this 'conference', Randy Winthers mention that the ancient Lyrans who visited Earth in ancient time were from 7 meters to 9 meters tall.

And speaking of giants, adult Pleiadians are said to be 7 to 8 feet tall some of them maybe up to 9 feet tall, taller than Earth humans, a logic explanation could be that their homeplanet Erra's gravitation force reportedly is a little bit weaker than that of Earth's gravitation force. So since other human looking star races reportedly are for example 7 to 9 meters tall may have a homeplanet in their starsystem that have a weaker gravitation force than that of Earth's gravitation force. It is speculated that the reason why the huge dinosaurs and huge insects like the ancient Dragonfly with a wingspan of 70 centimeters wide is that in ancient times the Earth gravitation force was weaker and had higher oxygen atmospheric levels in the atmosphere, it's also speculated that planet Earth was smaller in ancient times, and grow bigger and bigger through time and the gravitation force get stronger and stronger.
stronger.
Mystery of Giants "There were Giants in those days", Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6. Mystery world. Ancient aliens TV documentary.
Ancient aliens: The Dogon and the Sirius mystery

And then Cherokee indians tell their story of Pleiadian star people coming to Atlantis in ancient times, intermingling with Earth inhabitants, and having children with the beginnings of higher consiousness.

Scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

Alien implants tested and concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin by some of the best experts on this planet. The Roswell debris have been tested, and Batelle scientist Elroy John Center confessed to have analyzed that Roswell alien debris, which by witnesses is described as "exotic memory metal" and the description of unknown hieroglyphic signs, like other UFO crash cases also describe unknown hieroglyphic signs.

Time travel, on the other hand, has been PROVEN with hard data to back it up — as far back as the 1960s.

Then why don't you just prove your point, instead of just saying it? Don't you have any sources / links to show it here ? It would be nice of you if you could provide any source/link to back up your claims, for all to see.

But, in case if it shows you are able to bring some links here, it still does NOT mean it's any better evidence than interstellar / intergalactic travel.

At least i can provide some sources of cases about time travel, there is for example Al Bielek ( who confirm that the Philadelphia Experiment did take place ) who claim to have used a Top Secret machine used for Time Travel, and reportedly also travelled into the future.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

On the contrary, there is BETTER evidence for Time Travel than there is for ANY interstellar travel theory.

Then why don't just prove it, and show it to us all here? Or is it just your imagination? Let me guess, IT'S JUST YOUR OWN IMAGINATION THAT PLAYS WITH YOUR MIND!!!

No, you don't even know IF time travel is BETTER evidence than interstellar travel.

Well, if you had read my post, instead of just flying into a caffeine-powered rant, you would realize that I DID present evidence to back up my assertion, and you wouldn't look like such a FOOL right now for flying off the handle.

As far as NASA and the Einsteinian Physics community is concerned, Time Dilation is a proven point, proven by Mankind's ventures into Space, traveling at tens of thousands of miles per hour. Yes, when we travel fast in Space, we slow down in Time.

Time Dilation has been proven. If you don't choose to believe it, then remain ignorant. Google is right there at your fingertips, go find it for yourself.

You will not find, however, ANY physical evidence that we can travel the distances between stars in less than SEVERAL TENS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS. Interstellar travel, therefore, is pure FANTASY at this point in time.

Time Travel, on the other hand, has been proven.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Well, if you had read my post, instead of just flying into a caffeine-powered rant, you would realize that I DID present evidence to back up my assertion, and you wouldn't look like such a FOOL right now for flying off the handle.

I read your ridiculous posts, and let me make it clear to you, it's you who make a FOOL out of yourself 'ZeskoWhirligan', you claim there is better evidence for Time Travel than there is for any interstellar travel, when in reality there is NO better evidence for time travel than there is for any interstellar travel. Beside, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THERE ARE INTERSTELLAR TRAVELLERS OR NOT, 'ZeskoWhirligan', so once again, it's YOU who make a FOOL out of YOURSELF 'ZeskoWhirligan'.

Like i said, according to the alleged brief to Ronald Reagan on alien threat from outer space

“EBE was housed in a special area at Los Alamos and Sandia Base. Although many different military doctors, scientists and a select number of civilians studied EBE, it never became upset or angry.”

“EBE helped us learn from all the items found in the two crash sites. EBE showed us how some of the items worked, such as a communications device. It also showed us how various other devices worked.”

“EBE did explain where he lives in the universe. We call this star system Zeta Reticuli, which is about 40 light-years from Earth. EBE's planet was within this star system.”

“It took the EBE spaceship nine of our months to travel the 40 light-years. Now, as you can see, that would mean the EBE spaceship traveled faster than the speed of light. But, this is where it gets really technical.”

“Their spaceships can travel through a form of ‘space tunnels’ that gets them from point A to point B faster without having to travel at the speed of light. I cannot fully understand how they travel, but we have many top scientists who can understand their concept.”

While it reportedly take Zeta Reticulans to travel 9 months at a distance of 40 light years, it reportedly take other star races to travel much faster, the Pleiadians reportedly travel the vast distances in space in a "Split Second", for example from the Pleiades to this starsystem at a distance of about 420 light years, or much larger distances. Andromedans also reportedly travel wast distances in space in a "Split Second" for example from one end of the galaxy to the other end of the galaxy, or from galaxy to another galaxy, and yes, still in a "Split Second".
And the way these Andromedans and Pleiadians reportedly travel is confirmed by Chief Golden Light Eagle "Standing Elk" who in this interview mentioned 18 UFO crashes in the United States in 1947 from 10 different star races visiting Earth, were he explain that one of the star races he was in "contact" with "told him" that she lost focus for just one second that allowed the combination of Atlantean energies, the Thunder lightning storm and the experimentation of Radars to cause these spaceships' engine/guidance/control system to malfunction that caused them to crash. "Standing Elk" mentioned Thunder lightning storm, and the alleged brief to Ronald Reagan mention a Storm that caused the UFOs to crash, so that could be the Thunder Lightning storm as "Standing Elk" mentioned. He also mentioned that one of the surviving aliens was killed by the butt of a soldiers' rifle, which corroborates with this

The soldiers could not approach the wreckage for some time, as it was radiating a lot of heat. Even more extraordinary were the four beings lying beside the crashed saucer. Barnett's account sensitively refers to these beings as "Freaks." The "Freaks" were screaming and clutching small boxes close to their chests. Barnett apparently arrived while it was still dark, since he says the army could not move in on the downed saucer and the "Freaks" until six A.M. The "Freaks" screamed louder as the GIs approached, and refused to give up their mysterious boxes. One soldier hit a "Freak" with the butt of his rifle and thereby persuaded the creature to part with its apparatus!

Zeta Reticulans are among the star races (mentioned by "Standing Elk", but also mentioned in the alleged brief to Ronald Reagan) that reportedly crashed at Roswell in 1947. Then there is the description of unknown hieroglyphic signs, and unknown hieroglyphic signs are also mentioned in other UFO crash case like from South Africa, and the 600 meters long UFO that reportedly crashed at the "Grave of the Devil" with green unknown hieroglyphics.
Gary McKinnon who hacked into the sensitive files in the United States confirm that they are reverse engineering Extraterrestrial technology, Steven Greer also confirm it, and whistleblowers like Cliff Stone and Bob Dean confirm that other Extraterrestrials from other star systems visit Earth. And like i also previously presented, native indians also mention that other star races came to Earth in ancient times and mixed some of their DNA with Earth inhabitants, and like i also previously presented, the scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA, and there is nothing you can do about it 'ZeskoWhirligan'.

Another thing 'ZeskoWhirligan', NORAD tracks about 500 "Fastwalkers" (UFOs) each year that enter Earth's atmosphere from deep space, and leave Earth's atmosphere and fly into deep space

The Soviet KGB spies who were all over the United States and infiltrated the "sensitive" places, including the White House and Pentagon, even including New Mexico, EVERYWHERE, informed Joseph Stalin that the Roswell incident was "Not of this Earth".

So now we have a situation that consist of:

1) USAF pilot reportedly shot down one of the Roswell UFOs in 1947 (also the mention of aliens)

2) Most of the 18 UFOs that reportedly crashed in the United States in 1947 are reportedly from 10 different star races, that include Zeta Reticuli, reportedly caused by the combination of Atlantean energies, Thunder lightning storm and experimentation of Radars. The debris is described by witnesses as "exotic memory metal" and the description of unknown hieroglyphic signs

3) Corso's son reportedly claim that at least one of the crashed UFOs at Roswell is an Earth-made time machine

Now it's your turn 'ZeskoWhirligan', if you want to be taken seriously then now you have the chance to put some links that shows IF at least one of the crashed UFOs is Earth-made time machine. And if can't show some links, then i suppose it means YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME HERE WITH YOUR BULLSH!T...

Now 'ZeskoWhirligan', please show what you have to offer about 3) Corso's son's weird claims about at least one of the crashed UFOs as an Earth-made time machine. >>I can't wait for you to start telling us ATS members what you have to offer 'ZeskoWhirligan', we hunger for knowledge

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Tell you what, you need to break the pill in half next time, kid. That stuff is destroying your mind.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

You're a disinfo agent. ANOTHER disinfo agent. Seems like this place is crawling with disinformation trolls.

If i was a disinfo agent, i would not show reports of Alien visitation, i would not show evidence of alien implants that are concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin by some of the best experts on this planet.

Here is a long list of other countries who have partially or fully declassified their files on UFOs and Extraterrestrial visitation, but the United States is not mentioned there, yet. Do you know why? The United States Secret Shadow Government have shown time and time again that they have lied to the American public, and i can show you some good examples, they even also lied about the true nature of the U-2 spyplane program, not only covering up UFOs and alien visitations.

Public information - DISINFORMATION

PUBLIC INFORMATION, DISINFORMATION

The Caretaker:

“In order to protect all this information and the fact that the United States Government has evidence of our planet being visited by extraterrestrials, we developed over the years a very effective program to safeguard the information. We call it ‘Project DOVE.’ It is a complex series of operations by our military intelligence agencies to disinform the public.”

'ZeskoWhirligan', i am aware of that the United States Secret Shadow Government hire disinformationists (also called Covert Agents), and i know how they operate. And no, i am not a disinfo agent. But how about you 'ZeskoWhirligan', are a disinfo agent?

edit on 30-1-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join