It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philip Corso's Son Reveals That Roswell Craft Was A Time Machine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Not many people in the UFOlogical world know or talk about the fact that Philip Corso Jr. has gone on the record, in 3 presentations at UFO conferences, that he knows a great deal more about the Roswell incident than what was published in his dad's book.

In 2004 Phil Corso Jr. spoke with the co-author of "The Day After Roswell", William Birnes, at Stephen Bassett's X-Conference. What was stated by both of them was explosive, the emphasis of the information being that the Roswell craft was actually a time machine. A lot of mind-boggling things were stated about time, time travel and the real reason for the UFO cover-up - with Steven Greer's The Disclosure Project being mentioned several times by Corso Jr.

I made the presentations available online several years ago - and all of them remained on Google Video except for the second presentation with Bill Birnes which contained many explosive anecdotes which were perhaps too revealing.

In the first presentation with just Phil Corso Jr., the details of the alleged Roswell craft are talked about at length. Of particular interest was information about the so-called Extraterrestrial Biological Entities - which contained 2 brains. One was organic and thought to control the beings, and one was "laced with crystal electronics" that is still not understood to this day, which was thought to connect the beings with the craft - through time. It is purported that these beings are essentially Artificial Intelligences from our own future - and that their "crash" caused a bifurcation of our time-lines and altered our history. The most mind-boggling aspect of this story and the theory that the Air Force etc are operating under, is that as a result of this time-line split and the subsequent advancement in technology from reverse-engineering, that WE (or the military) are now on a time-line of technological evolution that will eventually create the very same craft and beings that actually crashed in Roswell in 1947! Does that make sense?

See for yourself.

Philip Corso Jr. - 2004 - X-Conference - Part 1:

Google Video Link

Philip Corso Jr. & William Birnes - 2004 - X-Conference - Part 2: www.archive.org...

William Birnes - 2004 - X-Conference - Politics of Disclosure:

Google Video Link

ET Civilizations & World Peace Conference, 2006 - Phil Corso Jr. - Dawn of a New Age:

Google Video Link

Philip Corso Sr - Dawn of a New Age: www.archive.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Videos not available yet

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Philip Corso Jr. - 2004 - X-Conference - Part 1:

Google Video Link

ET Civilizations & World Peace Conference, 2006 - Phil Corso Jr. - Dawn of a New Age:

Google Video Link

Here's the fixed links for your videos. going to view them now.

edit on 14-1-2012 by mclarenmp4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Videos aren't available, either removed or links are wrong. Anyhow, until I get to see them, let me see if I have this straight. The Roswell crash in 1947 was actually a time-machine, sent back in time by future humans, most likely to find out what actually crashed in Roswell in 1947...which ended up being that time-machine, which we will inevitably replicate and then send back to again find out what happened there, and we will be the crash. Mind-boggling if that's where this is going.

edit: Watching now, thanks.
edit on 14-1-2012 by nwdogg1982 because: edit

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'm sorry but time machines can't exist due to the fact that time is an idea made by man and therefore time is irrelevant

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

I would be very interested to watch these, however I am unable to do so, thank-you for bringing this to my attention, I look forward to hearing more.

Regards,

Jarrah.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I seriously doubt time travel is possible in the sense of Back to the Future which is what this suggests. Just my opinion though.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I don't know.

Why i think the whole Roswell story is more shrouded in mystery and confusion, and Corso's book and now THIS story sound "fantastic" (to say it mildly....) - i always had the impression that Corso said the truth respective really believed in what he said.

The other question is why a high ranked military like he was (just check what positions he had) would all of a sudden "come out" and reveal all that - wouldn't one expect a former extremely high ranked military guy being the LAST person who would spill any top secrets?

I might want to dig out his book again and re-read just to re-cap.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
so why can't they just travel to the day BEFORE roswell and fix everything ? I would assume the future can produce more than 1 craft and make more than 1 journey

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
look up and watch the interviews with Dan Burisch on Project Camelot.

according to him they were US (Earthlings) from the future. some 50,000 years into the future.

also, according to his story, the fact that the roswell crash happened, an alternate parallel universe was created, & a tricky time loop to deal with.

pretty interesting, IMO.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Einstein thought time travel unattainable because nothing could travel faster than light....then "poof" that idea went out the window with the discovery of the neutrino.......remember when people said there was no way the earth was round? Never say never.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
im skepticla of this. actually doesnt make sense at all sounds more like a cover up to cover up e.t's

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

I have stated MANY times on ATS. NOT TRUE!!

The measurement of time is invented, Time units are invented, the name TIME is invented but the actual passage of time (or whatever you wish to call it) is NOT made up by man. the proof is the life and death of every thing ( animals, plants, stars ).

Without the passage of a "time" nothing would age, we would be at a constant stand still.

Dorian Soran

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Very true, maybe a quantum dimensional slide or door, lol

S

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
You know - I read something long, long ago (20-30 years ago?) about that Roswell thing - it was WAY before I was interested in UFOs and I don't know where I read it, maybe an old Fate or an OMNI? - but it talked about someone that went into the craft. He went in and only thought he was in there a short time, but when he came out, it had been hours. That whole article kinda sounded like it warped time somehow.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
If I may make some suggestions...

A 47 minute video needs a synopsis-- not an paragraph long advertisement or a tease.

And when I read "The Washington Post would not even dare write an obituary..." I roll my eyes and want to tune out.

In fact, "I have lost my train of thought" has been stated twice by the speaker as I type-- and yet he hasn't said a thing worthy of mention and I'm almost a third through the video. I don't blame him-- I'm not sure he has a train of thought.

He stands at a podium talking vaguely about Roswell and how his body may be found floating down the Potomac River for revealing anything-- that is "hype"-- not content. And nearly half way through I called it quits.

So, instead of a video-- just type out what you want us to know?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DorianSoran
reply to post by ElOmen

I have stated MANY times on ATS. NOT TRUE!!

The measurement of time is invented, Time units are invented, the name TIME is invented but the actual passage of time (or whatever you wish to call it) is NOT made up by man. the proof is the life and death of every thing ( animals, plants, stars ).

Without the passage of a "time" nothing would age, we would be at a constant stand still.

Dorian Soran

Yes.

Take away length of a thing and leave only width, depth and time-- three of the four-- and noting of substance remains. Likewise, it would seem to follow that taking away the dimension of time from a thing would also take away its essence.

Shoot... HG Wells was toying with that thought a hundred years ago in his story, The Time Machine.

Actually, I speculate that you can take away as many as three of the four dimensions and still have something of the four dimensional existence-- but not able to be perceived except for its influence (e.g., energy)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Wow. I think my brain just broke.

Didn't I see this same thing on Futurama?

Seriously, this is a trippy thought. But, didn't the first responders supposedly see small bodies in the craft? Will we shrink in the future, or create small clones with added-on computer brains?

In any case, a really fascinating post, although I couldn't view the videos.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frira
If I may make some suggestions...

A 47 minute video needs a synopsis-- not an paragraph long advertisement or a tease.

And when I read "The Washington Post would not even dare write an obituary..." I roll my eyes and want to tune out.

In fact, "I have lost my train of thought" has been stated twice by the speaker as I type-- and yet he hasn't said a thing worthy of mention and I'm almost a third through the video. I don't blame him-- I'm not sure he has a train of thought.

He stands at a podium talking vaguely about Roswell and how his body may be found floating down the Potomac River for revealing anything-- that is "hype"-- not content. And nearly half way through I called it quits.

So, instead of a video-- just type out what you want us to know?

I agree,
I am highly interested in philp corso's statements due to his credentials, but a 47 minlong vid is asking alot of our short attention span society. Perhaps you could break it down, or find the meat of the subject by posting a part 1 of 4 to get to the meaty portions.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
True or not, this is really old news for anyone who has read Day After Roswell.

In fact, this story has probably been posted on here somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join